A Well-Lived Life - Book 10 - The Wife - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 10 - The Wife

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Fourth Interlude

Coming of Age Sex Story: Fourth Interlude - Unlike most boys, Steve Adams was always on the lookout for his perfect match from an early age. His poor home situation growing up has given him a laser focus on achieving his ultimate goal--a loving wife, a comfortable life, and children raised in a loving, supportive home. Who will be the future Mrs. Stephen Mark Adams?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   School   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Sister  

"What are you doing here? You don't belong here! You belong with Steve!"

"I was in a car accident!"

"Go back! He needs you!"

"I can't help him anymore! He's grown so much!"

"There's more to be done. Things I can't do for him. Things you must do for him. Go back!"

"I can go back? I have a choice?"

"You do. You can fight. It was different for me. There wasn't anyone to help me. There are people trying to help you. Steve needs you!"

"But it's nice here. Peaceful. I don't feel any pain."

"The true pain is in the waiting. I miss him. You'll miss him."

"Who are you holding?"

"The baby. His baby. With her. You know the one."

"How?"

"I can't explain it. It just happened one day. The baby was here and was lonely and needed me. I'll care for him until he comes for him."

"What about your sister? SHE can help him."

"She did what she could when they were together. He needs help, but he's looking elsewhere. To you."

"He needs me?"

"Yes. Go back. Don't stay here. Be with him. You need to decide. NOW!"

"I'll go back."

"Good. I hope I don't see you for a long time. Someday. When he has many grandchildren. Then you'll both come."

"Will I be with him?"

"Go now. Hurry!"

"I will..."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.