Gloria Goodnight's Glamorous Gams - Cover

Gloria Goodnight's Glamorous Gams

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Her ambition was to be a showgirl even if it meant not wearing any clothes at all. It made her feel so very good inside down deep where her secret passion was burning brightly like the fires of Hell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Back in the beginning when I realized what it meant for my limp dick to stiffen up into a formidable friendly weapon to be used in cementing male-female social relationships, I could be easily tempted into instantaneous arousal by the sight of a pair of shapely legs displayed for my viewing pleasure.

For reasons that are far beyond my limited ken, I must confess we young lads referred to them as "Gams" and I have not the slightest inkling why that bit of slang stuck with me throughout my life but the very sound of the word sends a little signal of a tingle down low in my groin area convincing me that all was not lost as yet.

I should explain that Gloria Goodnight was my pal Gloria's stage name and not her real name. Her real name was Gloria Gutowski and you can appreciate why she had to change it for appearing on stage in front of a bunch of rowdy males.

I guess that I was about sixteen when my friend Gloria decided to make a career of taking off her clothes in front of the grown-up men over in a sleazy club on the eastside. She was almost two years older than me and it was really a miracle that we were close but she was a funny duck and seemed to like the fact I didn't pester her to put "it" out. She was definitely turned off by all the college boys that sniffed around her like a pack of hound dogs begging her to do various depraved personal things that no self-respecting Catholic girl would consider even on a bad day.

We had gone skinny-dipping and had lots of fun jumping and running and scoping out each other's goodies and I had played "spin the bottle" with her forcing her tongue into my mouth confusing me no end because I thought it was supposed to be the guy that did that to the girl. Gloria was the kind of girl that liked to take charge and I never minded her ordering me around because her lips were full of promise and her eyes told me she had plans to fit me into her agenda.

However, it went no further than that and I think it was because I spent so much time doing weddings, baptisms and funerals at the church as altar boy I just didn't have time to research why girls were so different than boys. All the other guys in the neighborhood would refer to me as "The Fag" but I didn't mind it too much because I knew it wasn't true. I have to say they didn't do it when Gloria was with me because she would kick them in the balls and make them fall right down on the sidewalk not able to walk for a long time. I have to tell you that those guys protected their balls whenever she was around because she didn't put up with any crap and had a short temper.

Her older sister Veronica had gone into the convent a couple of years ago with the idea she would be devoted to the service of the lord but it didn't work out and she was now at home sitting on her ass on the sofa making wise-cracks about almost everything and telling me everything I did wrong in a voice loud enough that everyone could hear and laugh at my uncomfortable feeling. That Veronica had some mouth on her when the grown-ups were not around and I wondered how they ever took her at the convent with all her "F" words in almost every sentence. Gloria and I would laugh at her when we were alone because she was not a person you would make fun of right to her face. I think Gloria had a lot of her spunk and she was always doing things like daring the other guys to do something dangerous and show them by doing it first just to show that if a girl could do it a guy should be able to as well. She did that to me a couple of times and when I broke my wrist falling off the back of a bus I decided I was not going to accept any of her dares anymore because it was hazardous to my health.

Veronica had gotten into the habit of calling me a "pussy" right in front of Gloria and I didn't like it but still had this notion that boys don't hit girls no matter how nasty they were like it was some sort of unwritten law set down by God. The fact that Veronica had a body that was the equal of Gloria's influenced me to put up with a lot of her shit no matter how sarcastic and nasty she treated me even when we were alone together. She was just being herself and I respected that because I knew exactly what to expect.

I was surprised that only today Gloria had called her on it and promised her she would give her a busted lip if she kept it up. I was a bit shocked but kept my mouth shut because Gloria looked real serious and I could tell she was not fooling around. Veronica looked like she had been hit by lightning and I was waiting for her to erupt but she just smiled and agreed like it was all some secret joke between the two of them. She never called me "pussy" again and I have to admit it made me feel a whole lot better about myself.

Gloria told me that her sister had somehow gotten "knocked up" when she was at the convent and that the nuns all thought it was some boyfriend from the neighborhood she met on the sly. She confided in me that it was the old priest that acted as a confessor for the nuns and that he liked to "break in" the new novitiates to the world of sin and bad behavior. Most of the time he only used their rear entrance but he made a mistake with Veronica and slid up the wrong hole just when his sperm was at its strongest. The luckiest thing that happened to her was the miscarriage that took place before she even had a chance to pack her stuff and bring it all back home. I was under strict orders not to mention it to our parents because they didn't know the real reason having been told it was simply a case of not being "compatible" to convent life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.