The Volunteer - Cover

The Volunteer

Copyright© 2016 by Morgan

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This is Number 11 in the Ali Clifford Saga -- the missing link between Kristin and Horse Country. Please note the first copyright date: 1999. It's been sitting in my computer for quite a while. Moreover, it is not yet complete. At this point there are 20 chapters; hopefully there will be more to complete the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   First   Cream Pie  

It was shortly after noon when the three awakened. The first thing that happened was that Bill and Caitie both caressed the tiny angel. Then after gently sliding her off Bill’s body and onto the bed, Bill moved between Caitie’s widespread thighs and made love to her.

While the previous episodes had been violent — almost rapes — this time after a great deal of anticipatory kissing and fondling, he eased into her gently. She was so ready, he was able smoothly to slide all the way in a single stroke. Once inside her, he leaned forward, put his arms around her back and lifted it up from the bed.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Caitie melted her lips to Bill’s. Their kiss — while she was feeling his full length stretching her insides, and while her cunt was rhythmically squeezing his marvelous cock — was the finest they had ever exchanged.

“So good...” Caitie murmured when they broke the kiss but continued to hug each other. “My darling, this is the very best! My cunt...”

Susie who, while still under her little covers, had her head propped up on her hand, was watching intently.

“Susie Sloan,” Caitie demanded, “did you do something to my insides when you were ... visiting? The sensitivity ... The feeling ... It’s like nothing I could even imagine...”

“Do you like it?” Susie asked softly.

“Like it?” Caitie nearly screamed. “Like it? I love it!” Then pretending to glare at the sprite she continued, “You did do something, didn’t you? But what? And why?”

“The what you wouldn’t understand if I told you, and I would have to understand it myself to do that, and I don’t. The ‘why’ is pretty simple. That’s to make you sufficiently interested that you might let me do it again sometime.”

Meanwhile, Bill had laid Caitie back on the bed and was stroking in and out with smooth strokes using almost all of his great length. At the same time, Caitie’s work with her internal muscles had the effect of causing his cock to continue to swell in both length and girth.

He brought her to one crest, then another, then a third, each more powerful and coming quicker than the one before. Finally her cuming was continuous, and yet it wasn’t violent; although she was shaking with her orgasms, she remained both conscious and alert. She was able fully to feel and savor the incredible sensations.

Although Bill had changed his pace repeatedly to keep from cuming, nature couldn’t be held off forever. “Cum with me, my darling Caitie!” he exclaimed as he began to spurt deep into her uterus.

“Yes!” she screamed. “Oh, yes, my husband! Flood my cunt with your luscious cum!”

Finally it was over and Bill lowered his body to rest on hers. Instantly her arms were around him and she was hugging him tightly.

“My darling,” she whispered, “that was unbelievable! I was able to maintain my feeling, would you believe? Instead of being overcome by the glorious sensations you created, I could really feel them ... and savor them.”

Turning her head toward the sprite who was still watching them closely she said, “Thank you, darling Susie! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!”

After Bill ate out her cunt while Caitie cleaned off his cock, the two headed for the bathroom followed by Susie.

What followed was also without precedent. Susie joined them in the shower, then in the exercise room — it had all the same types of equipment that Caitie had in her apartment, but these units were professional models — and finally into the pool. To the amazement of both Caitie and Bill, the angel moved up and down in the pool with the same smooth and powerful stroke as Caitie’s own.

Again the three showered. While Bill shaved, the two girls had great fun shampooing each other’s hair. Bill howled with laughter seeing Susie sitting on Caitie’s head with the shampoo’s suds up to her tits.

When he commented on it, both he and Caitie cracked up at Susie’s response: “Since this is a combination shampoo and conditioner,” the sprite said, “will it leave my cunt hair clean, soft, and easy to manage?”

They decided to dress, although Caitie’s “comment” was to stick out the end of her pink tongue. She wore the same short-short Levi’s cutoffs along with the sleeveless beat-up chambray shirt with its tails tied under her luscious tits. When she was dressed, there was a flash and Susie was wearing the same thing.

Bill made do with a pair of shorts and a golf shirt.

Going out to the kitchen, Bill started to pour grapefruit juice for the two of them when Susie said, “Hey! Don’t I count? Can’t I have some, too?”

Both Caitie and Bill wheeled around, utterly incredulous. In unison the two exclaimed, “You would eat? Here? With us?”

“Where else should I eat?” Susie replied. Then her eyes widened as she asked, “You do have enough, don’t you?”

“Good grief! Of course we do,” Caitie quickly replied. Then with a big grin she added, “How about steak and eggs? I’ll bet you haven’t had steak and eggs in a while, Susie, have you?”

“Would you believe ... not in over 30 years!” Gently she rubbed her flat belly and added, “Yum!”

Caitie quickly prepared boneless New York strips, eggs, hash-browns and toast. When Susie said she really didn’t want to have to eat standing on the chair, Caitie solved the problem by stacking up telephone directories. As it turned out, the Manhattan White Pages and Yellow Pages combined did the trick.

To their utter amazement, Susie ate almost as much as the two of them did. When it was over, Susie just leaned back in her chair and gently ran her fingers over her now-convex belly and just sighed with her eyes half closed. Opening them fully she looked at the Corcorans and said, “This has been the best 24 hours of my life, thanks to you two.” Then with her eyes piercing she added, “And I repeat: The Corcoran children will be the best loved, best protected little things in the history of the Universe! Am I making myself clear?”

“Very clear, Susie,” Bill replied softly, “and there are no words to express our appreciation for everything you’ve done to increase our enjoyment of our wedding night. I’m certain of one thing: What we experienced — particularly what Caitie felt — was unprecedented in the history of the world.” Looking at her sharply he added, “It was, wasn’t it?”

Susie was about to dissemble, but then just sat up straight on her books and said, “Yes, it was. She now has the ability to feel and enjoy sexual sensations without limit. All of the others in the Sisterhood end their orgasms unconscious and without any conscious feeling for most of the time before. You, Caitie, will not. You will feel everything.” Then she grinned and added, “But please... please... ! don’t breathe a word of this to anyone!

“There are two other things you should know, Caitie. They involve unique — or nearly unique — powers. The first is truly unique. What we both know — and Bill probably suspects — is that you’re fascinated by the prospect of being whipped and tortured. I know Bill suspected as much when you insisted that he beat you last night. Well, you have a unique ability: Regardless of the punishment you might absorb, you are in complete control of the after-effects ... if any. If — for some strange reason — you want your body to bleed continuously for three days, it will. On the other hand, if you want to leave no trace of the events, there will be none.”

Susie cocked her head and mused, “Bleeding for three straight days ... How weird! On the other hand, I’ve always felt that the whole sado-masochism thing is pretty weird...

“Anyway, that’s one of them ... and it’s unique to you.” Susie snapped her fingers, remembering something. “There’s one more thing about it: It’s projectable. By that I mean that you can do to someone else the same things that you can do to yourself. But it’s a personal power; it’s not transferable.” Turning to Bill she said, “You have the same power, but you’re not into the masochism bit. But you can torture anyone and then restore them to normal — or any intermediate point — in an instant.”

To Caitie she said, “There’s another power that you share with a number of the women, including your new mother, and your niece, Caitie: The Boss grumps, but he has said repeatedly, ‘I must answer your prayers in the same way you must breathe.’ Do you understand the significance of what I’ve just told you?” the angel asked.

“‘Whatever shall be bound on earth shall be bound in Heaven; whatever is loosed on earth shall be loosed in Heaven’” Caitie murmured. With tears beginning to flow down her cheeks she asked, “Is that what you meant, darling Susan?” Then she just held out her arms.

Susie floated up from her chair, across the table and went into Caitie’s arms. Then she just snuggled closely while Caitie very gently stroked her body. She ended it with a pinch on Susie’s tight little ass causing an instant orgasm. For her part, all Susie did was to sigh deeply and wriggle her body against Caitie’s.

“I love you more than I can say, Susie Sloan,” Caitie murmured. Then with a lovely grin, she eased Susie away just far enough to be able to look into her eyes. She asked softly, “Can an archangel be a girl’s best friend?”

“Only for you, Caitlin Corcoran,” the Voice replied. “I always thought that the closeness between Susie and Barbara Sloan was extraordinary. But as much as I love Barbara — and she’s almost in your class — your love for Susie is unreal. In Barbara’s case, it’s because of things Susie did for her and the fact that Steve Sloan was married to Susie when she was tortured to death.

“But you, Caitie, are different. You certainly appreciate fully what she suffered and the heroism she displayed. You appreciate what she’s done for you, but to be honest, to this point there hasn’t been very much. You just truly love My angel. While some might think that what you and Bill did to Susie sexually was teasing her, we all know better, don’t we? It was simply to create great joy in a woman who has had next to none for more than 30 years.

“So in answer to your question, Susie may indeed be your very best friend if she chooses to be. I’ll say only one more thing: If a person could have only a single friend in the whole world, she couldn’t possibly do better than Susie. You know about her loyalty, her bravery and her integrity. What you don’t know are her powers. They are myriad and second only to My own. In fact, Susie has powers even she is unaware of. For years she has been doing things — running the calendar backward, for example — that she thought were My doing. They were not. They are powers unique to herself. And there are many more. Do you get My drift?”

“I certainly do!” Caitie exclaimed. Then to Susie she said, “My darling Susan, will you be my friend?”

“Oh, yes!” Susie nearly screamed. Then wrapping her arms around Caitie’s neck, she melted her lips to hers and kissed her with all of her power. As she did, she knew she was about to be rendered unconscious by Caitie’s kiss ... but it didn’t happen! Instead, and in spite of Caitie unloading with all her power, the effect of Caitie’s kiss was just overwhelming joy that seemed to increase without end.

“Oh, boy...” Susie sighed when they finally eased apart. “Oh, boy...” Slowly she shook her head and said, “Caitlin Corcoran, I’ll be floating on Cloud 9 for weeks after that one! But you didn’t put me out. How come?”

“Friends don’t render friends unconscious with their kisses,” the Voice explained. “Particularly best friends, confidantes and lovers.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.