The Volunteer - Cover

The Volunteer

Copyright© 2016 by Morgan

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is Number 11 in the Ali Clifford Saga -- the missing link between Kristin and Horse Country. Please note the first copyright date: 1999. It's been sitting in my computer for quite a while. Moreover, it is not yet complete. At this point there are 20 chapters; hopefully there will be more to complete the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   First   Cream Pie  

It was mid-morning on Sunday when Bill Corcoran finally awakened. Instantly, he decided it was the finest awakening of his life. He was lying on his back while Caitie was lying against his right side with her arm over his chest. Her head was on his shoulder and her lovely golden hair, now grown out to almost shoulder length, was spreading like a fan over her shoulders and his chest.

Gently moving his hand was all that it took. Instantly Caitie’s eyes opened and she murmured, “Good morning, my husband!” Then with a lovely salacious grin she added, “And how would my lord and master like to take his slut slave this morning?”

“Caitlin Corcoran—”

“I love it!” she interrupted. But then she looked sad and added, “Of course my interruption will necessitate an even harder-than-usual beating today...” Then with her eyes wide she concluded, “just in the interest of maintaining good order and discipline in the household, of course.”

“Caitlin Corcoran,” Bill repeated, “just where did that ‘slut slave’ business come from?” He ignored the rest of her comment.

Instead of immediately responding, Caitie languidly stretched and replied, “I only realized yesterday that I’ve been wasting my time as a teacher. My real talent is as a slut!” Then she made a face and gently touched her bun and yelped. “Bill Corcoran, was I screaming last night for you to hit me harder? Could I really have done such a dumb thing?”

With his eyes equally wide Bill replied laconically, “Yep.”

Lightly punching his arm she shook her head and said, “Well ... you didn’t have to take me seriously, did you?”

“But Caitie,” Bill protested, “you’re a teacher. I thought you were giving me my homework assignment!”

At that Caitie leaned over and melted her lips to his. Easing away just far enough to speak she said, “I love my darling husband — my lord and master ... Even if he is a brute!”

Bill eased Caitie onto her back and began to kiss her face and nibble on her earlobes while caressing her tits and pinching her nipples. The pinch was all Caitie needed to bring her to her first orgasm of the morning. But Bill wasn’t ready to enter her — not nearly. He moved his head slowly down her body kissing everything he could.

“Bill!” Caitie nearly screamed. “I’m washing away! Now will you please put that gorgeous cock where it belongs?”

“I’ve been reading,” Bill said, talking like a little boy. Then he smiled sweetly and said, “And you’re a teacher, too. Aren’t you proud of me?”

“And what have you been reading, little boy?” Caitie replied, instantly picking up on Bill’s game.

Speaking slowly and carefully like a boy reciting his lesson Bill continued, “The book says that boys and girls are different.” Then he smugly added, “I’ll bet you didn’t know that, did you?”

“As a matter of fact, I have noticed a few minor differences,” Caitie admitted while scarcely able to control a grin.

“Yep,” Bill continued, “they are. I have a cock and you don’t. But you have a cunt and I don’t.”

“You’re so right, little boy,” Caitie congratulated him. “Now get your cock in my cunt where it belongs.”

“I can’t.”

“Why can’t you?”

“Because. The book says that girls are slower to warm up than boys. And it says that girls need to be good and warm before fucking them. Otherwise it hurts too much.” Bill paused and then added, “There! Aren’t you proud of me? Didn’t I read good?”

“But I’m already as hot as a two-dollar pistol!” Caitie wailed.

“Not good enough!” With that Bill moved between her wide-spread thighs and then lifted her legs up and positioned her cunt at his mouth. Before beginning to eat her though he said, “Besides ... I like fucking you best when your cunt is filled with your cum cream. It’s so much nicer than just your juices...”

With that he began torturing his beautiful bride. Although he concentrated on her vagina and clit, he also used his hands to squeeze her tits and pull on her nipples. This time there was no teasing. He concentrated on bringing Caitie to orgasm as fast and as often as he could. Actually, he was only half-teasing when he said he loved fucking her when her cunt was filled with her own cream.

For her part, Caitie was screaming like a banshee. She screamed out every obscenity she could think of and then invented a dozen new ones. But between obscenities she came back to her mantra: “Eat-me, eat-me, eat-me...”

Finally Bill concluded that the time for teasing was over. With Caitie’s body now limp — he had let her regain her breath after continuously cuming for over fifteen minutes — he eased her legs down off his shoulders to get her cunt lined up with his shaft. Then he just eased in initially, and then rammed it all the way to the root in one continuous thrust.

“Fuck me!” Caitie screamed at the top of her lungs. “Fuck your slut slave as hard as you can! Make me scream for mercy, my master!”

And that’s exactly what Bill proceeded to do. While he was taking the longest possible strokes, Caitie had been experimenting with her cuntal muscles squeezing his cock, particularly when he was pulling out. She was striving with all her might to keep his marvelous cock trapped inside her. When he reached his outer limit, though, she relaxed her muscles and he drove back in to the hilt virtually without resistance except for the wonderful tightness of her perfect cunt. Moreover, her cum cream did provide a marvelous lubricant for his cock.

After again bringing Caitie to continuous orgasm and holding her there for minutes, Bill could hold out no longer. Driving his cock into her cunt to the root and feeling its head penetrate Caitie’s uterus he screamed, “Cum with me! Cum with me, slut!”

“Yes!” Caitie screamed as her whole body convulsed in the most momentous orgasm of her life. As Bill’s hot cum flooded her insides, her vagina was pulsing to extract as much of his fluid as it could. Caitie went limp and moments later as his cuming slowed, Bill almost lost consciousness, too. As it was he fell forward on top of her limp body and just lay there as everything turned gray.

Finally his spending came to an end and he managed to roll off Caitie’s body. In an instant he was asleep.

Only an instant later — or so it seemed to Bill — Caitie was shaking him, and not too gently, either. “How about the rest?” she pretended to grump although her eyes were dancing with merriment.

“Rest... ?” Bill managed to mumble. “What ‘rest’?”

“I’m scarcely warmed up,” she insisted. “Now take your slut in her dirty asshole. Right now!”

“No way!” Bill insisted, still not completely with it. My God, he thought, this woman is utterly incredible! How did I ever get so lucky.

“That’s a very good question,” The Voice replied with a warm chuckle. “I’ve wondered about that Myself.”

“What question was that?” Caitie asked. “I didn’t hear you say anything.”

“That’s because I didn’t say anything,” Bill replied. Then glancing upward he added, “But that doesn’t slow Him down a bit.”

To Caitie he added, “There’s no way I could get hard in less than 24 hours...”

“Oh?” Caitie interrupted. “Are you sure? Are you really sure?”

“My God!” he exclaimed as he realized he was as hard as he had been before their prior session. “How did that happen?”

“You’re welcome,” The Voice responded smugly. “And don’t forget to spank Caitie’s ass hard,” He added. “She’ll go off like a rocket!”

Looking upward Caitie exclaimed, “That’s not fair! You know that, but Bill’s supposed to find it out for himself ... And I’d never tell him.”

“Susie,” The Voice said, “would you please explain to Caitlin Corcoran the facts of life.”

At that instant the naked sprite materialized and grumped, “It’s about time someone else got it besides me. Anyway, as the Boss constantly tells me, quoting John F. Kennedy, “Who says the world is fair?”

Before she could move, Bill, while still lying on his back, took the archangel in his arms and pulled her upward. Then he scooted up on the bed to be able to rest his back against the headboard. When he did, he brought Susie’s lips to his and melted her with a kiss. As he kissed her, he steadily increased his power.

At the same time he caressed her body in the gentlest way possible. As he ran his sensitive fingertips over the sprite, he realized that her skin was as satin-smooth and soft as Caitie’s. The tactile sensations were essentially identical. He used one hand to pinch a bun while with the other he caressed a breast and pulled on its nipple. Then, as he had done before, he spread the angel’s thighs and gently eased his little finger into her cunt.

“Oh, no ... Not again...” Susie protested. But her protest lacked more than a little conviction. Even as she spoke the words, she was twisting her cunt to screw herself down deeper on the invading digit. “Oh, no...” she repeated, but this time it came out as a passionate sigh.

“Why should you have all the fun?” Caitie asked with a grin as she moved up and knelt beside Bill as close to him — and to Susie — as she could get. “Bill, you take care of her cunt and I’ll do the rest of her. How’s that sound?”

“Sounds good to me,” he replied with a grin.

Caitie took the sprite in her arms and began kissing her lips, then nibbling on her tiny earlobes while at the same time she caressed her tits and gently pulled on her nipples.

The sensations just continued to mount in Susie’s tiny body. Bill was probing deep into her cunt while continuing lightly to pinch her buns. At the same time, Caitie was kissing her all over and being very restrained whenever she kissed her lips. The last thing she wanted was for the sprite to lose consciousness.

Susie reached her first orgasm, then her second and then her third. They were coming faster and with greater intensity each time. Now Bill was moving his little finger in and out while she continued to wriggle back and forth on his impaling digit. Then she felt Bill ram his finger as deep as he could inside her while at the same time pinching both of her buns.

“I’m cuming!” Susie screamed. She felt her whole body shake in spasm while her pelvis went wild. It was too much. She lost consciousness.


Slowly Susie Sloan regained consciousness. As she did, she felt odd. First of all, she remembered sweating profusely while she was being seduced... ? Raped... ? No, she realized, she had experienced the most incredible loving of her life. But how could she still be dry?

As she regained more of her senses, she realized that her head was resting on a small pillow, while her body was lying on ... something. She gently wriggled and felt her nipples stimulated by the coarse hair on Bill’s chest. But why do I feel so warm and snugly? she wondered. Only then did she realize that she was covered with a wonderfully crisp-feeling sheet and ... something else. Wriggling a little more, she realized there was a lovely light blanket over the sheet ... and it felt like cashmere, it was so soft.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.