The Volunteer
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2016 by Morgan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is Number 11 in the Ali Clifford Saga -- the missing link between Kristin and Horse Country. Please note the first copyright date: 1999. It's been sitting in my computer for quite a while. Moreover, it is not yet complete. At this point there are 20 chapters; hopefully there will be more to complete the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   First   Cream Pie  

The triple wedding on Saturday was a thing of beauty. First, of course, the church itself, along with the rectory and church grounds had been completely rebuilt only a few days earlier. But beyond that, at the point in the ceremony when the officiating priest would lead the couples through their vows, a golden cylinder appeared before the couples.

The Voice from the cylinder led them couple by couple through their vows and then said, “What I have joined together, let no man put asunder!” When He then pronounced them man and wife and told the men, “You may kiss your brides,” a golden glow appeared over each pair, shimmered and grew brighter until it was almost sun-like. Then there was a silent explosion that coated the entire church, roof to floor, with gold that slowly dissipated. The couples, still locked in their marital embraces, were oblivious to that part of the proceedings.

The reception was held at the Taylor’s apartment, which was quite close to Bill and Caitie Corcoran’s. Moreover, it was very similar in both design and decor to their own. It, too, had a 50-meter swimming pool, although Caitie noted with her nose in the air to her new mother, Andrea Pierce Taylor, that theirs was a full eight lanes in width, while the Taylor’s was only six.

In her turn, Andy Taylor merely sniffed and said that her pool would be widened to eight lanes within the week even if it took PHA’s entire 1,500-person workforce to do it.

Caitie just melted her lips against those of the woman she had come to love in less than a week. “I love you, Mommy,” she whispered when their lips parted.

“My darling daughter!” Andy whispered the exclamation. “Damn!” she added, “I nearly forgot something ... your birthday present!”

My... what?” Caitie exclaimed. “My birthday isn’t for months...”

Andy just grinned and said, “No, turkey, your ‘birth’ as Caitlin Collins Taylor!” She snapped her fingers and added, “And then there’s a wedding present for you, too...”

Caitie thought the whole thing as a huge joke ... until Andy presented her with a cashier’s check on Morgan Guaranty Bank in the amount of $100 million. Then with her eyes dancing but flowing with tears nonetheless, Andy gave her a second check for $25 million. “This is your wedding present, my darling,” Andy said. Then glaring at Caitie she added, “It’s your own damned fault for getting married so quickly. I never had a chance to do any decent shopping.” Then with her eyes wide she added, “I hope you can use it to buy something nice.”

Caitie looked at the check and her eyes widened. Then without another word she gave the two checks to Bill and said, “Darling, here are another few dollars for you to invest for me. And be sure to keep the money in a separate account, too. It’s for when you throw me out on the street when I can no longer ... perform ... for you.” Then she added with the warmest smile and a wink at Andy, “They’re gifts from my Mommy and Daddy. They love me anyway.”

Doris Jackson came over then — or more accurately staggered over. “Caitie!” she exclaimed, “you’ll never guess what I just got from my new parents!”

Caitie appeared to be thinking for a few moments and then exclaimed, “One-hundred million dollars for your birthday? And then maybe another $25 million for a wedding present?”

Dorie was crushed. “Who blabbed?” was all she could murmur.

“No one,” Caitie replied blithely, “but it’s what my new parents gave me, so I figured the Cliffords would do about the same. They’re both pretty loaded.” Then she took her best friend in her arms and dropped her playacting. “I think it’s really neat, Dorie! And it couldn’t happen to a nicer girl. But what are you two doing for your honeymoon?”

“Grr... !” was Doris’s immediate response. “There’s a small matter of pre-season games ... and then the regular season starts. Then there are the playoffs, then the Super Bowl ... With luck, Ken and I will be able to go on our honeymoon ... in February, next year!”

“Oh, dear...” Caitie responded. Then she looked at Bill and asked, “What are we doing on our honeymoon, darling?”

“Well ... that depends,” he replied drawing out the first word.

“Depends on what?”

“On how well you perform tonight,” Bill replied with his face impassive. “There might not even be one.”

“I’ll be good!” Caitie assured him. “I’ll be very good!” Then her face fell and she murmured, “Damn!”

“What was that about?” Bill inquired.

“That ‘damn’ was because you’ve never fucked a girl in your life. How will you know how good I am with no one to compare me to?”

Bill just grinned and said, “I’ll figure it out.”

The young couple left at the earliest opportunity to return to their own apartment. Bill teased Caitie unmercifully about being in a big rush to lose her virginity ... again.

Caitie just ignored the teasing. Instead, she just nodded her head vigorously and said, “You’re damned right I am!”

They were greeted at the door by Pasha and Shari. “Will you, master and mistress?” the tigress asked eagerly.

“Will we what?” Caitie asked.

“Will you use Pasha as your marriage bed? It would be so incredibly neat!” Shari exclaimed. It was all Bill and Caitie could do to keep from howling with laughter at the tigress’s use of slang. But because communication between them was mental, she heard them anyway. “I’m so sorry!” she blushed.

“Don’t be sorry, darling Shari,” Caitie replied. “I think it is incredibly neat!” Then she grinned at the tigress having used the same words. “But why will it be incredibly neat?”

“Be ... because,” she stammered, “your virginal blood and your mixed cum will be all over Pasha’s belly ... And I’ll get to lick it all off!”

Turning to Pasha, Caitie said, “Well?”

His huge green eyes became even wider as he looked at his mistress. “Do you mean ... right here... ? In the living room?”

“Why not?” Caitie replied insouciantly. “After all, there’s a lot more space and no one else is home. Why should you be scrunched between the bed and the other furniture? Here there’s all sorts of room for all of us.” With that she unhooked the back of her wedding gown, slid down the zipper and let it fall to the floor.

She was unable to control a giggle when Shari picked it up ever so carefully in her teeth and then with her head high and turned to the side to try to minimize its dragging and to avoid stepping on it, she disappeared toward the master bedroom. Later that night Bill and Caitie found both the gown and Bill’s formal attire laying neatly on the bed. There wasn’t a single wrinkle.

A change had been made in the apartment only the day before: All the doorknobs had been replaced with handles that made it much easier for the tigers to move between the rooms. When the two tigers realized what was being done, they were beside themselves with happiness. First, they took it as an unmistakable sign that they were there to stay. Beyond that, though, it demonstrated again the thoughtfulness and consideration that were so much a part of Bill and Caitie’s beings. Their love for their master and mistress increased to overflowing.

While Shari was out of the room, Pasha had laid down on his back with his legs spread wide. Caitie slipped off her bikini and her shoes but kept her white stockings on. Lying on top of the tiger, she just relaxed as his paw pads excited her nipples. While she was savoring that sensation, she felt Shari’s tongue probing her slit and her vagina. Already she was flowing like a river.

“My darling!” she called to Bill. “I’m about to wash away! Please take me?” Then she growled, “Fuck me, damn it! Fuck your horny bride!”

By this time Bill had shed his clothing and moved between Caitie’s legs. Her cuntal fluids really were flowing down on Pasha’s belly in a steady stream. When he dropped down to kiss her, Pasha withdrew his forepaws to get out of the way. Their kiss was one from their wildest dreams.

At that point, Bill felt something very strange. Glancing down, he realized that Shari had taken his cock into her mouth and was sucking and licking it. “You’re not going to bite it off, I hope?” he teased.

“No, Master!” she reassured him. The delightful element of her mental communication came into play: She could communicate while still massaging his cock with her mouth and tongue. “If anything were to happen to your magnificent weapon of love, my mistress would throw me over the parapet in the blink of an eye. And while I suppose it’s true that cats always land on their feet, after dropping 450 feet I really don’t think landing on my feet would do much good.”

At that Caitie giggled merrily and Bill chuckled. “Your cock feels so funny in my mouth when you laugh, master,” Shari noted.

Then Caitie and Bill looked at each other and realized something else. The beautiful tigress had broken the tension that had been building; now both were thoroughly relaxed.

“Oh, master!” Shari announced. “You’re ready! Oh, indeed you are ... and your cum is simply luscious!”

“Shari!” Caitie threatened. “If you’ve already drained my husband’s balls, your furry little hide will be a lovely rug in front of the fireplace here before the end of next week!”

Shari appeared to be thinking for a moment. Then she communicated, “I suppose you’ll want my head, too, won’t you? With all my lovely teeth showing?”

Caitie just firmly nodded her head.

“Oh, dear!” the tigress continued, “I hope you know what you’re doing. First of all, without my head and teeth, I’ll have to subsist on baby food.” Then with her eyes wide she added, “And I’ll need at least two full jars at a meal, too. Just watch your grocery bills skyrocket!” She paused and then added, “As for my coat, you are planning on replacing it with something really nice, aren’t you? Something in Russian sable, perhaps? Or chinchilla? After all, you wouldn’t want me to catch my death...”

At this point Caitie could no longer control herself. Reaching out, she ruffled the fur at Shari’s neck and said, “Good grief! Who ever heard of a tigress as a comedienne, for heaven’s sake? I mean ... Really! Just think what it would do to your reputation as man-eaters?” Then she pretended to glare at Shari and repeated, “Did you drain my husband’s sac?”

“Oh, no, mistress!” Shari reassured her. “It was only a few small drops of his pre-cum.” Then she gently ran her tongue under Bill’s sac and reported, “He is as full of sperm as it’s possible for him to be!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.