The Volunteer
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2016 by Morgan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is Number 11 in the Ali Clifford Saga -- the missing link between Kristin and Horse Country. Please note the first copyright date: 1999. It's been sitting in my computer for quite a while. Moreover, it is not yet complete. At this point there are 20 chapters; hopefully there will be more to complete the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   First   Cream Pie  

Bill Noble swung the giant Rolls to the curb in front of Bergdorf’s and Bill and Caitie got out. Caitie and John Taylor had stayed at the apartment and were going to take the tigers over to Central Park for a run. The older couple were certain the two would be quite safe from anything short of a nuclear attack.

Entering the store, they were met by an assistant manager. When Caitie asked for Mrs. Johnson, the man’s eyes widened and he said, “Just a moment please, ma’am. I’ll call her and tell her you’re here.”

He went off and came back moments later and said, “Let me escort you to her office.” Leading the way, they took a special elevator that serviced the executive floors above the store, and then to a corner office that was lavishly furnished. Behind the desk was a young woman of about 19 who was utterly gorgeous.

But to Caitie it didn’t compute. The girl’s age said she had to be a secretary, but the clothes she was wearing had to be worth thousands. “I’m Nita Johnson,” the lovely girl said with her hand extended. “How may I help you?”

At that moment the door opened behind them and a lovely feminine voice said, “You can outfit her with a wedding gown, is what you can do, daughter.”

Caitie and Bill spun around and saw the most incredibly beautiful young blonde they had ever seen. She was about Caitie’s age, 23. Yet she had referred to Mrs. Johnson as ... her daughter! The two just sank into chairs in utter amazement. But it wasn’t over yet.

The door opened again to admit another gorgeous girl of about 17. She, too, was very tall at about five feet eight with a perfect figure and tits that were still filling out. Her hair was worn in an urchin cut — both of the other women wore their hair that way, too — and was basically brown, but with every color of sun streak imaginable in it so her hair ranged from brown to platinum blonde with all shades in between. The overall effect was of breathtaking beauty. Then there were her eyes: a piercing gun-metal gray.

Going around the desk, she took the girl in her arms, kissed her passionately and said, “Hi, Mom!”

“Impossible!” Caitie breathed.

“What’s impossible?” the beautiful blonde asked. “By the way, we’ve never met. I’m Andy Taylor. And this is my daughter, Nita, and my granddaughter, Karen.” She snapped her fingers and asked, “Have you ever heard of Anita Lucas?”

“The world’s greatest authority on women’s fashions?” Caitie replied, wide-eyed. “Who hasn’t?”

“Well, that’s Nita’s professional — and maiden — name. She’s really pretty good.”

“I’m lost,” Bill said. “You’re about Caitie’s age, while your daughter is 19 and your granddaughter looks to be about 17. And that’s impossible! It’s medically impossible! No female could possible become pregnant at the age of three!”

“Would it be better if I were 51?” Andy asked. “And if Nita were 41?”

“Mother!” Nita exclaimed. “It’s not nice to publicize a woman’s age! I mean ... Really!”

“Oh, yeah!” Andy continued. “Nita’s adopted. Now is that better?”

“Would you mind... ?” Bill began.

“Stripping?” Andy exclaimed. “My dear sir! I mean...”

“What was the occasion this morning, Mom?” Nita inquired blandly. “When you were working stark naked on a construction site with nearly 500 workmen and God-only-knows how many passers-by?”

“Oh, it’s the United Negro College Fund again,” Andy replied. “Boy, did I ever make a bundle, too!”

“When are Karen and I supposed to appear?” Nita asked.

“Not till after we get these kids married,” Andy replied. “How about next Monday?”

“If I’m going to be naked in public, I guess I’d better make sure my crotch is really bare,” Karen remarked thoughtfully.

“What’s this all about?” Bill asked.

“Oh, it’s a company fund-raiser,” Karen replied. “The crew pays so much an hour to watch us work naked. It’s something that PHA Construction has been doing for years.”

“Good heavens!” Bill exclaimed. “PHA built my building. They’re the very best in the business! The quality of their work boggles the mind, yet they’re always low bidder on any job they want. I’ve never been able to figure it out.”

“It’s remarkably easy,” Andy replied. “Man for man, our people are at least twice as productive as anyone else in the construction business. And they seem to like working for us, so...”

“Mom neglects to say that the primary reason they like it is it’s like a giant family. And Mom is the mother. Whenever there’s a problem, she’s there to fix it. And I don’t care what the problem is, either. She fixes it!”

“Nita!” Andy exclaimed. “Shut up!”

“No, Mother, I will not! Sally Wilson was the first one to put it into words: You’re selfish. You refuse to let anyone ever do anything for you ... and you refuse any thanks for the myriad things you do for others. Now when are you going to change? When are you going to realize that there are literally thousands of people who worship the ground you walk on? Huh?”

Andy just swallowed hard. Then she grinned at Bill and said, “I think you were going to ask me to strip, perhaps? After what you’ve just heard, it’s really hard for me to say no, isn’t it?” With that she quickly stripped off her clothing and just stood there with her legs spread slightly and with a very cute quirky grin on her face. “Well?” she asked. “Do I pass?”

“That depends,” Bill replied. To Caitie he said, “You, too.”

“Strip?”

“Strip!”

“Oh ... all right,” Caitie agreed, sticking out her tongue. She rose from her chair and in a moment was as bare as Andy. Knowing what Bill wanted, she moved to stand beside Andy, taking the same stance she did with her legs slightly spread, her shoulders back and her tits upthrust.

“You’re twins,” Bill pronounced. “Except for Caitie’s longer hair, there’s no difference at all.”

With that the two women turned and faced each other. It was a repeat of what had happened earlier with Caitie Fitzpatrick: the two moved together as if in a trance and merged their lips. Both turned up their power and gently moved their nipples against the other’s. Then they hugged as much to keep from falling as anything, and finally their clits made contact. Both were instantly shaken with immense orgasms and cream flowed freely down the insides of their legs. Finally they eased apart.

By this time, though, Karen Johnson was also nude. Dropping to her knees, she carefully licked the syrup from Caitie’s legs, then Andy’s, then back to Caitie’s again. She continued until it was all gone. By this time the two women were standing side by side again, just waiting.

“Well?” Andy finally asked.

“Well, what?” Karen responded, professing ignorance at Andy’s question.

“How do the tastes compare, turkey!” Andy demanded. “Good grief! I’ve got a retard for a granddaughter!”

Instead of answering, Karen rose to her feet and took her grandmother in her arms. They kissed while hugging each other tightly. Finally they eased apart and Karen said softly, “I still love you with all my heart, Andy, even if all I ever get is flak ... And an occasional kiss, I guess...”

Andy grinned back and pinched the girl’s bun hard provoking an instant orgasm. Andy dropped to her knees and licked up Karen’s sweet cum. Rising to her feet again, she asked, “Well?”

“You taste the same. You’re both as sweet as sugar and you flow in the same quantities: Lots!”

“Neato!” Andy exclaimed. “Let’s see ... Today’s Tuesday ... Terrific! There’s just enough time...”

“Time for what?” Caitie asked, utterly lost.

“Your parents are both dead, aren’t they, Caitlin?” Andy said softly.

Caitie just nodded sadly.

“Before your wedding you’re going to be Caitlin Collins Taylor! And the age works perfectly, too. John’s our eldest, and he’s 19. Now we’ll have a girl about 21. Perfect!”

“But ... but I’m already 23,” Caitie stammered.

Looking upward, Andy said, “I know you like women to be 19, but since Caitie’s going to be the principal of a school, don’t you really think you could compromise and make it 21? I mean ... A 21-year-old isn’t totally over the hill...”

“You’re persuasive as usual, Andy,” the Voice thundered, “but you’re not being fair. You haven’t told Caitie the family she’ll be joining. The number of children you have, for example.”

“Well,” Andy began, “there’s Kelly, Nita and Sally, but they’re all adopted. And Sally doesn’t really even count, because that’s only honorary; she has two lovely parents in Ellie and Sam Duncan. Then there’s John and a few more.”

“How many is a few?” Caitie asked with her eyebrow raised.

“If you must know, nosy, the total is six ... and about eight-ninths.”

“What?” Caitie almost screamed.

“Just feel,” Andy said softly.

Caitie gently put her fingers on Andy’s abdomen. When she did she could feel movement inside. Yanking her fingers away she exclaimed, “Good heavens!”

Andy just grinned. “You didn’t ask your sister about her family, Caitie. Aren’t you interested?”

Turning to Nita she said, “There are ... more?”

“Just a few,” Nita replied casually.

“What’s with this family?” Caitie demanded. “Why is it necessary to use dynamite to get some simple information?”

Nita just grinned and said, “Karen is the eldest of five ... and eight-ninths.”

Caitie just rolled her eyes.

“Incidentally,” Nita continued eagerly, “it’s really a money-saver. You don’t have to spend any money on condoms, birth-control pills or any of that stuff. In three years you’ll have your first and then every three years thereafter.” She paused for a moment and then continued, “But you’re somewhat different, so maybe the interval might be shorter...”

Then she changed the subject. “I gather there are other girls being married with you on Saturday. Won’t they need dresses, too?”

Turning to Bill, Caitie widened her sparkling eyes and said, “Oh prescient one, may I borrow that marvel of electronics you always carry with you? Oh, please, sir!” With that she dropped to her knees and kissed Bill’s shoes.

With a grin, Bill gave her his cellphone.

Caitie hit the speed-dial number for Doris Jefferson. While she was waiting, she said, “I know I have to flatter you a bit to use this dumb thing, but do I really have to kiss your feet every damned time, too?”

Bill just grinned.

When Doris answered, Caitie told her to get Sandy and get over to Bergdorf’s right away. In the meantime, Nita Johnson had made a couple of calls, too.

With both calls concluded, Nita said, “Well, I guess we ought to get on with it...” Again she used her phone to make a call. This one took longer.

While they were waiting, Karen Johnson said, “I gather you met cousin Caitie earlier, Miss Collins.”

“It’s Caitie, and yes I did. She’s an utterly incredible girl!”

“And I hate her guts,” Karen responded in a totally flat tone of voice, shocking Caitie with her statement.

“But why? She’s ... she’s adorable!”

Turning to Andy Taylor, Karen continued, “And it’s largely your fault, too, Gram. I mean ... Really! Caitie’s barely out of Kelly’s box but she bats her eyelashes at Johnny and he’s gone ... for good! I never even had a chance. It’s ... it’s not fair! I mean ... Good grief! I’m only four months younger than Caitie, but she had John roped and hogtied before I was even born!”

At that point a model appeared wearing an utterly magnificent bridal gown. Her eyes widened when she saw all the nude women in Nita’s office. Then tears started streaming down her cheeks. Caitie instantly recognized her. Although she didn’t know the girl’s name, from her multiple appearances in every issue of the top fashion magazines, she had to be one of the very best fashion models in the business.

“Why the tears?” Caitie asked softly.

“If you must know,” the girl replied, “it’s you!”

Caitie was truly baffled by the response. “I don’t understand.”

“Just look!” the girl replied. “I’m modeling a gown for you. But what for?” With that she unzipped the back of the gown and let it drop to the floor. But first she took out tissue paper from the bodice and said, “Now come over here please, Miss Collins.”

Caitie rose from her chair and joined the girl, standing beside her.

“Now look!” the model exclaimed. “I have to pad the bodice to keep it from flattening against my nothing chest. I can’t even breathe or the damned thing will fall off! I’m so damned thin I get blown down the street in a stiff breeze. But you? You’re utterly perfect. And that’s why I’m crying, damn it!”

The model was very slender with an almost boyish figure. Her breasts were beautifully shaped but very small — sort of an A+ cup. Caitie could see the girl truly felt miserable so she pulled her close — both girls were very tall although the model was taller at six feet — and melted her lips to hers. Although the model wanted to wallow in her misery, Caitie wasn’t having any. And struggling with Caitie — given the difference in the girls’ strength — was a futile as trying to take on an Abrams tank with a Yugo. Caitie pulled the girl’s head close and melted their lips together. Then she really let go. At the same time she gently moved her nipples against the model’s. As expected, the girl lost consciousness.

Turning to Bill, Caitie said, “Why don’t you try, darling? This girl needs some help and you’re just the guy to provide it.”

“What’s that mean?” he asked, puzzled.

“It means that she thinks she’s unattractive to men is what it means,” Caitie replied. “Now get your ass over here!” Her warm smile took the sting out of her words.

The model, Adrienne, had regained consciousness ... sort of. Although she was standing on her own, she still needed to be propped up. Bill took the girl from Caitie and drew her close. His cock was in full erection when he unzipped the fly of his trousers and let it flatten against Adrienne’s belly. Then he melted his lips to hers and really let go.

Adrienne, feeling a new sensation in her lips, opened her eyes and gaped. Bill let his hands roam on her perfect skin, then pinched her small tight buns, and then easing her away from himself slightly, began to tease her already-prominent nipples. His first pinch of her nipples produced her first orgasm.

Adrienne let out an inchoate scream as her pelvis shook. But Bill just kept it up. Soon he had her to a second, a third and then a fourth. By this time the model was incapable of doing anything so Bill eased her down into an easy chair where she just flopped with her legs spread and her arms just hanging limply over the chair’s arms. The women just giggled merrily as they watched Adrienne’s cum seeping from her cunt and soaking the crotch of her bikini. At the same time, from the clear vertical line of her slit, it appeared that her crotch was totally hairless.

When Caitie asked about it, Nita told her that it was quite common among models since they were required to wear all sorts of styles, some of which might expose pubic hair.

The girl’s eyes opened and slowly regained their focus. Without moving, she appeared to be taking inventory, checking to see if her arms, legs and head were all still appropriately attached. Only then did she become aware of the wetness in her crotch. She lifted her bottom from the chair seat and pulled her sopping wet bikini down her legs, murmuring, “Yuck!”

Then she looked at Bill and with her eyes wide said, “My God! I’m not really a lesbian? I can really have an orgasm with ... with a... man?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.