The Volunteer
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2016 by Morgan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is Number 11 in the Ali Clifford Saga -- the missing link between Kristin and Horse Country. Please note the first copyright date: 1999. It's been sitting in my computer for quite a while. Moreover, it is not yet complete. At this point there are 20 chapters; hopefully there will be more to complete the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   First   Cream Pie  

It was a very warm day in late July when the house phone rang. Bill answered it and learned it was the guard/receptionist in the lobby announcing visitors. His voice sounded a bit odd to Bill, but he said he was told by the visitors to announce that Susie sent them.

That was all Bill needed to hear. “Send them right up!”

Bill was now wearing a golf shirt and a pair of shorts while Bill Noble had returned to his suite of rooms. Probably to take a nap and dream of the beautiful Ellen, Bill thought.

Caitie and Bill were standing together at the front door when the elevator doors opened. They found themselves looking at one of the most beautiful young women either had ever seen. She was about Caitie’s height — five feet nine — and had dark hair in an urchin cut with the bluest blue eyes, essentially identical to Caitie’s own. With her was a young giant with blond hair and blue eyes. He was about six feet three.

But the real surprise were the other two occupants of the elevator car. While neither could be certain, they appeared to be full-grown Bengal tigers ... and both were trembling in fear.

“Hi,” the girl said extending her hand. “I’m Caitlin Taylor, and I’m delighted to meet another Caitie! And this is my husband, John.”

Introductions were made and they all trouped into the living room with the tigers — not yet introduced — following fearfully behind. When the people were seated, Caitie Taylor said, “Okay, guys. You can knock off the fearful bit now. Is that any way to greet your new masters?”

What followed was even more stunning. The tigers could talk! Or at least, they could communicate. The larger tiger looked at the girl and said, “We’ve been living with your family ever since we were mated to try to get used to dealing with people who rank above emperors.” Slowly he shook his great head and continued, “But these ... these ... are...”

“—nice people,” the girl concluded for him. “Now you certainly know better. Greet your new mistress and master!”

The giant animal — almost 650 pounds, they later learned — prostrated himself in front of Caitie and Bill with his eyes closed. His mate did the same thing, lying beside him.

“Arise!” Caitie Collins commanded. “It is my wish. And open your eyes, both of you!”

Instantly the two great cats did as they had been commanded. “I just don’t believe this!” Caitie giggled. “These two are the world’s largest house cats. Just look!”

Taylor and Corcoran laughed along with them. The two animals were sitting up straight and both had their tails wrapped around their forepaws. They looked exactly like house cats, only about 50 times larger.

“I am Pasha,” the larger tiger communicated, “and this is my mate, Harem. We were mated by the pack only two weeks ago.” The great animal was beginning to relax a bit as he continued, “She is the most beautiful, most perfect female tiger in the world! And the most loving!”

At that Harem nuzzled her mate’s neck and remarkably, they kissed.

“Tell them about your visit to the animal hospital,” Caitie Taylor ordered.

“Harem and I were there for two days undergoing tests last week,” Pasha said. “It was sort of funny, really—”

“Funny, why?” Caitie Collins asked.

“Because they’re really good people there,” Pasha replied, “so they could communicate with us, too. I’m sure you can imagine that that’s not the typical situation when dealing with animals. Anyway, they pronounced us to be utterly perfect specimens. And ... and...”

“And what?” Caitie prompted.

“Could ... would...” Harem stuttered, “could they handle my prenatal care and delivery? They so want to,” she said quickly, “and there would be no charge at all.”

“Of course they can!” Caitie replied. “But tell me. Why are you here?”

“We are here to serve you in any way we possibly can. Of course, we will be your protectors,” Pasha answered. Then with — unbelievably — a grin, he continued, “It seems that there aren’t many people who would care to challenge full-grown tigers—”

“Wait a minute!” Caitie interrupted. “Several years ago ... Maybe six... ? Wasn’t there something in Central Park involving tigers?”

Caitie Taylor replied, “That was when we were in the park — John, Kenny Carlson, Aunt Sheila, Kris Clifford and me — along with Prince and Princess and their two cubs, Duke and Duchess. Unfortunately, Prince and Princess were off mating while we played with the cubs. Then a gang of hoodlums appeared. The first thing they did was to shoot Aunt Sheila and announce that they were going to rape Kris. She was only five years old at the time, if I remember correctly.”

Young Caitie shook her head and continued, “That wasn’t the smartest move those guys ever made ... Although for some of them, it turned out to be their very last. Anyway, even though they were very young cubs, Duke and Duchess attacked. Both were shot but they ripped out the jugular veins of two gunmen. Prince and Princess heard the shots and they were on the surviving gang members like avenging angels. They were angry!” the girl said with her eyes blazing. “Not only had a person they were sworn to protect been shot, but their beloved cubs had been, too. It really wasn’t pretty.”

“Wow!” Caitie gasped. “I guess I remember now. There was something very odd about the case ... The gang members pleaded to remain in jail, didn’t they?”

“They sure did!” Caitie replied with a grin. “As one of them — now a really wonderful guy, by the way — said at the time, ‘We’ve made the city into a jungle, and now there are real jungle predators here.’ They were told — by me — that if any of them appeared on the street out of custody, they would be dead. Not necessarily instantly, though, I added. Rather, it was quite likely that the two tigers would play with them first, the way a cat might play with a mouse.” She shook her head while barely controlling a grin and added, “You know what? They really weren’t too anxious to find out what that would be like.”

“Divine one,” Pasha said, “Harem and I weigh 1,200 pounds between us. We can run indefinitely at 35 miles per hour. We are really quite strong.” Then his eyes widened and he added, “If either of you are ever threatened, the attackers will be dead! They might kill us, but you can be certain they will be very dead before we go. In California, a gang was raping a woman ... and we really don’t like rape! When our great-uncle, King, was finished, there were about ten dead bodies in the street.” He paused and then added, “They arrived at the number by counting heads. They were all severed and rolling in the gutter.”

“Wow!” Caitie breathed. Then she smiled and said, “Okay. You make us safe. Anything else?”

“Before answering, mistress,” Harem replied, “can anything be done with my name? It’s impossible! How can one poor tigress be expected to be a whole harem? I’m somehow supposed to know how I’m to behave. Should I be an experienced slut? An innocent virgin? A temptress? It’s ... it’s ... it’s utterly ridiculous, is what it is!”

“You poor thing!” Caitie replied with a giggle she couldn’t control.

“And you do such a marvelous job, my darling!” Pasha interjected. “And you’re always right, too!”

“But to your question, mistress,” Harem continued, “I can perform a number of personal services...”

“Like what?”

“Do you shave your legs?” the tigress asked.

“Of course I do!” Caitie replied with a grimace. “And I hate it!”

At that Harem moved closer and ran her tongue gently up Caitie’s right leg. “Now feel it,” the tigress said.

Caitie did and her eyes widened. “It’s unreal! It’s as soft as a baby’s bottom and I didn’t feel a thing! How did you do that?”

“With my tongue, of course. It’s a bit like sandpaper, but it’s really not rough,” the tigress responded. “And I’ve been trained to be able to make my tongue into a point that can drive deep into your vagina to chase down your accumulated cum. Women say there’s nothing like the feeling of a tiger’s tongue on her clit, either. It really drives them wild.”

Sitting up again she said, “So anyway, I’m in a position to prepare you for your husband’s very occasional conjugal visits.” With that she rolled her eyes, triggering an immediate outburst of laughter from Caitie.

Then the tigress said, “Perhaps you might take off your shirt? And come close?”

Caitie immediately started to undo the knot in her shirt when she remembered they had guests — younger guests at that.

When Caitie Taylor saw what was happening, she rose and began to strip. She was wearing Levi’s and a chambray shirt with its sleeves torn off, too. Then she pretended to glare at John and said, “You, too!”

In just an instant, Caitie Taylor was bare. Her body was utterly exquisite with slender hips flowing down to a perfect pair of legs. Her skin was flawless and deeply tanned all over. Her breasts, now almost fully developed, were perfectly formed with tiny up-tilting pink nipples. Her slit was bare with only a small patch of dark hair immediately above it. She just stood there with her legs spread slightly and her hands on her hips.

Then she looked up and said, “The Boss is always accusing us of not knowing what the word, modesty, means.” She paused and then continued, “We know what it means; we just don’t think much of it.” With that she looked upward again and stuck out the tip of her small pink tongue.

At that the room shook with what could only have been Divine laughter. Then to Bill and Caitie He said, “This girl is known to everyone — including the Pope — as my Littlest Angel. She emptied out Purgatory completely and more than once.” There was a pause and He added, “Of course, I personally married them, although John hasn’t really been tested...”

“No!” Caitie screamed. “You can’t! Take me again.” The girl, now naked, dropped to her knees and begged, “Please! I know you’re capable of inducing more pain. I’m full grown now and I know I can take far more than I could when I was little. Please!”

“Go to her, John,” the Voice commanded.

John, now also naked, dropped to his knees and held Caitie tightly in his arms. Then the golden light enveloped them causing Harem to drop flat on the floor with her legs extended as she just shivered in fear. But, Caitie Collins noted, Pasha tried to cover her body with his own to protect her as much as he could.

Meanwhile the golden light just became brighter until — as it had in the morning — it rivaled the sun in brilliance and finally exploded covering the entire room and everything in it with gold. “Caitlin Taylor, you are pleasing in my eyes. You always have been. If I were to inflict any more pain upon you, there would be a revolution up here. And if I were to test John, I would face a revolution down there from my Littlest Angel. That being the case, I’ll pass.”

Then He changed the subject. “I desperately wanted you two Caities to meet; you’re two of a kind. You two are the very finest female humans I’m capable of creating. Both of you are filled to overflowing with My grace. Now why don’t you get acquainted?”

Caitie Collins finished stripping and went over to Caitlin Taylor. She took the girl in her arms and just unloaded a kiss with all her power. The other Caitie did the same thing with predictable results. While almost any other human would have been dead, the two young women were just filled with love and joy.

Realizing that they were the same height, Collins moved her nipples against Taylor’s. Both girls shuddered in orgasm. Then, realizing that her clit was now protruding from beyond her labia, she cocked her hips forward and met Taylor doing the same thing. When the two clits came in contact, both women screamed as they were shaken with incredibly powerful orgasms. Then they just held onto each other, this time to try to keep from collapsing on the floor.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.