The Volunteer - Cover

The Volunteer

Copyright© 2016 by Morgan

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is Number 11 in the Ali Clifford Saga -- the missing link between Kristin and Horse Country. Please note the first copyright date: 1999. It's been sitting in my computer for quite a while. Moreover, it is not yet complete. At this point there are 20 chapters; hopefully there will be more to complete the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   First   Cream Pie  

The arrangements for the wedding on Saturday were quickly concluded. It was to be triple wedding. Then Bill looked at Doris and said, “I’m taking Caitie over to my place. I’ll call you, and you can meet us there later, okay?”

Dorie instantly knew what he meant and indicated that she would let the others know.

Bill was driving Caitie’s Honda but had his garage-door controller in his pocket. “You’ve never been to my place, and since we’re going to be married in just a few days, I guess you ought to see it.”

“That might be a nice idea,” Caitie replied with a grin. “And I hope you realize how privileged you are.”

“Oh?”

“Yep. You’re the only other person I’ve ever allowed to drive my car.” She squeezed his thigh and said, “That’s ‘cause you’re marrying me.” Then her teasing stopped. “I can’t tell you how happy you’ve made me, my darling.”

“Not as happy as you’ve made me,” Bill replied. He was pleased that Caitie was engrossed in the conversation; as a result she wasn’t paying much attention to where he was going. He drove down the ramp into the garage and then into his private section. Bill didn’t think Caitie noticed the separate section; it’s door was fully raised before it came into view.

After opening her door, Bill handed her out and then returned her keys to her with a grin.

“Thank you, kind sir,” Caitie said with a loving smile. Then she added, “My darling, that’s just one very small thing that I love about you: you’re always so incredibly considerate.” Then she moved close for a kiss.

This time Bill really unloaded with all of his power and Caitie returned it with all of hers. As usual, they ended holding onto each other for mutual support. Since Bill had already pressed the elevator call button, the elevator car was sitting there when they finally eased apart.

Caitie took one step toward it and then just stopped and stared. “This is so incredibly lovely!” she exclaimed. The elevator car was completely paneled in furniture-grade fruitwood and even had a lovely leather-cushioned bench against its back wall. Above it was a very large mirror. Completing the decor was a vase with fresh-cut flowers sitting in the corner.

When she entered and then turned around, she was puzzled by the control panel. It had only three buttons: P, L, and G, reading from top to bottom; the G button required a key, she noted. Bill knew her curiosity was overwhelming her, but since she didn’t ask, he didn’t volunteer. Instead he pressed the top button, sat on the bench and sat Caitie on his lap. Again he melted his lips to hers while using one hand to unfasten the hook at the top of her dress and then run the zipper down her back. Since Caitie’s dress was sleeveless, he easily peeled it from her body leaving her nude except for her thong and heels.

When he began to peel off her thong, Caitie just looked at him and murmured, “Bill Corcoran, what are you doing? What if someone calls for an up-car while we’re riding?”

“So what?” he replied nonchalantly. “You’re used to being bare at the beach. What’s the big deal?”

“That’s true, too,” Caitie murmured and just cuddled in his arms while reveling in the feel of his muscular chest and upper arms.

The car came to a very smooth stop and the door opened revealing a small entrance hall paneled identically to the elevator car, with only a single door. Bill had his key ready, so he gave Caitie her dress and bikini to hold and then just lifted her up in his arms carrying her across the lobby.

He unlocked the front door, carried her across the threshold and said softly, “My darling Caitie, this is home. I hope you like it.”

With her arms still wrapped around his neck, Caitie looked all around the lovely entrance hall and then the magnificent cathedral-ceilinged living room beyond. She just gasped at its beauty. Then her eyes traveled over to the window wall beyond. There was a beautifully landscaped terrace and beyond it, what could only be a very large swimming pool along with a panoramic view of the whole city looking south.

“This is yours, Bill?” she asked incredulously. “Or is this one of your rich... ?”

“No, my darling,” he replied softly. “It’s not mine ... It’s ours! Understand?”

“Yes, I understand, but you’re not being fair,” she said with a raised eyebrow but with her eyes gleaming.

“And what’s not fair?” Bill asked.

“It’s just not fair that I’m naked and you’re fully dressed,” she complained. With that she began to undo his tie. Bill had worn a jacket and tie for the meeting at the rectory.

Gently he lowered her feet to the floor and Caitie wasted no time stripping Bill as bare as she was. It seemed Caitie didn’t mind her nudity at all — in fact, she had come to prefer it — but was more comfortable if Bill was bare too. When he was, she smiled happily and asked, “Now are you going to show me around?”

He did. Her first question was how high were they and he told her it was the 44th floor of the building. “However,” he continued, “it’s not really a part of the building.”

“And what does that mean?” Caitie asked, puzzled.

“It means it’s on the building but not really a part of it,” Bill explained. “It’s wired in and all that good stuff, but it’s really self-contained. For example, around on the other side is a 1,000 kW diesel generator that can easily power the whole apartment and our private elevator, too.” He grinned and added, “Of course, if they can’t get the city power up and running inside of six months, we might be running a bit short of fuel.”

He showed her the family room, the paneled library. Caitie carefully examined the book titles and, to Bill’s vast amusement, checked to see if they had ever been read (most of them had been). Then he took her into the master suite. It had an inside sitting room as big as the library and a door opening into the master bedroom.

Caitie just looked at it and whispered, “It’s so utterly gorgeous!” It’s outer wall was all glass, including a wide sliding door that also opened on the pool terrace.

Then he showed her the master bath and she just gasped. Along with two lavatories and a toilet and bidet, there was a shower big enough for a party with more shower heads than she could even count.

Bill commented, “The water supply to the apartment is — to be conservative — oversized. Notwithstanding, there’s an auxiliary pump that automatically cuts in if most or all of the shower heads are on. They really do put out a lot of water.”

The pièce de résistance was the tub which was sunken and was more accurately a baby swimming pool. Bill explained that not only did it have an automatic fill mechanism, it also had a temperature-specific heat control. “Instead of guessing,” Bill explained, “you just dial in the temperature you want and that’s what you get. Moreover, it maintains the water level and water temperature indefinitely and automatically. So if you just want to soak in the tub sometime...” He snapped his fingers and added, “It also has full whirlpool capability, too. And—”

“And what?” Caitie asked with a warm grin.

“Well...” Bill replied, stretching out the word, “if you might want to soothe your overworked cunt, there’s a jet that will do the job for you...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.