The Volunteer - Cover

The Volunteer

Copyright© 2016 by Morgan

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is Number 11 in the Ali Clifford Saga -- the missing link between Kristin and Horse Country. Please note the first copyright date: 1999. It's been sitting in my computer for quite a while. Moreover, it is not yet complete. At this point there are 20 chapters; hopefully there will be more to complete the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   First   Cream Pie  

Caitie Collins shook her head in utter bewilderment.

Moments later Bill pulled away from the curb, changed direction, and was racing toward Manhattan as fast as the Queens traffic would permit. When they reached Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital, Bill parked in the staff garage and then led her inside.

Caitie was utterly bewildered as they moved through the labyrinth of halls and passageways, but finally reached a door marked "Gynecology." Entering, she was surprised to see Bill kissing a lovely black woman on the cheek. But is she really black, Caitie wondered, or is it my imagination? Or is it just a lovely even tan?

Then Bill turned to her and said, "Honey, this is Doris Jefferson. If there's a better gynecologist in practice in the world today, I've never heard of him or her. Doris is the very best. She's going to take you inside for a full examination."

Bill waited in the reception area and read an old magazine. After only thirty minutes, the two women reappeared, but this time they were talking like old friends. "How is Caitie?" Bill asked Doris.

"She's been terribly beaten," Doris Jefferson replied, "but it looks like you did an incredibly good job on that. Aside from that, she's fine." Then she paused and shook her head sadly. "You know, Bill Corcoran, I have been one of the horde of women who've been madly in love with you from the first instant I saw you—"

"Hordes of women?" Bill interrupted. "What controlled substance have you been smoking recently?"

Hearing his retort, Doris looked at Bill closely, focusing particularly on his eyes. All she saw was bewilderment and incredulity. Then she started to laugh. Her laughter grew louder, almost reaching hysteria, but clearly it was laughter evoked by great amusement. Still laughing, she slowly dropped to her knees on the bare floor. She was laughing so hard she could no longer even stand.

Slowly her laughter subsided, and she stood up again. "My God!" she murmured. "Sue Stevens was right!"

"What in hell are you talking about?" Bill demanded. "What do you mean, 'Sue Stevens was right'? Right about what?"

"We were pursuing our favorite topic of conversation: you!" Doris Jefferson explained. "We were all wondering who you were dating and who was warming your bed at night..." She paused, looked into his eyes piercingly and said, "That particularly includes yours truly." When Bill's eyes widened, she just shook her head and continued, "Since my skin is the color of very pale chocolate milk, it should be obvious that more than one female ancestor warmed the bed of a white man..."

For the first time in his life, Bill looked at Doris as a woman. Suddenly he realized that she was incredibly beautiful. Like Caitie, Doris was in her mid-twenties. Although not quite as tall as Caitie, she was five feet eight with a perfect body. Her hair was a wavy light brown and she had incredibly beautiful green eyes the color of the finest emeralds. My God! This beauty would have been willing to have sex with me?

Doris Jefferson again shook her head and continued, "The fact of the matter is that I'm certainly far more white than black, genetically. In fact, if it weren't for affirmative action — black is the color to be these days — I could easily pass for white. I would have done anything to share your bed ... until I met Caitie Collins today."

She just shook her head sadly and said, "I've really got a very nice body, but compared to hers, it's just no contest." Then she looked at Bill with piercing eyes and said, "You've never slept with a woman, have you? Ever!"

Bill just shook his head.

"Sue was right," Doris repeated. "The rest of us all said that you had to have a harem of women you were fucking, but she suggested that you're one of those rare guys who see welcoming looks from every woman they ever meet but dismiss them as being in the nature of things — just the normal way women look at men."

She paused and then added, "Confess, Bill Corcoran: That's exactly the way it is with you, isn't it?"

"But I thought women just looked at every guy that way..." he said in bewilderment while shaking his head in wonder. Hearing his comment, both women started to howl with laughter. Finally, when they calmed down he asked, "How about Caitie and children? Can she still have them?"

"William Corcoran, have you completely lost it?" Dr. Jefferson demanded. "This woman is utterly perfect! While I haven't checked, I'm certain the eggs in her ovaries are solid gold. Although she has very slim hips, her pelvic opening is very large. She should be able to carry and give birth very easily..."

She paused for a moment and then continued, "For that matter, I would consider it a great privilege, Caitie, if you would allow me to be your gynecologist and obstetrician. I'm Board certified in both, and—"

"You would like to be my gynecologist?" Caitie interrupted. "You're kidding!"

"Of course I'm not kidding!" Doris exclaimed. "You are the most perfect female human I've ever seen. Since all the women in the hospital agreed long ago that Bill Corcoran is the most perfect male human on the face of the earth, too; with you two married, your children ... You want lots, don't you Caitie?"

Caitie blushed but then grinned warmly and nodded her head rapidly.

"I thought so," Doris continued. "Well, anyway, I really want to be your doctor ... Oh! There won't be any charge, of course."

Turning to Bill she said, "While I was examining her, Caitie told me a bit about her class at PS-61. She's doing such marvelous things for my people ... or those I've come to think of as my people, anyway ... that I have to."

Then to Bill she said, "You know, I began to suspect that Sue Stevens was correct when I examined Caitie and found that she is still an unpenetrated virgin—"

"I'm a what?" Caitie exclaimed.

"An unpenetrated virgin, silly," Jefferson replied. "But you knew that anyway. The reason I started to think Sue was correct was that clearly you two are desperately in love. And from the work you've been doing all over her body, you've seen her naked. Coupling those observations with the fact that she's still a virgin..." She just grinned and shrugged.

Then she turned to Caitie, looked deeply into her eyes, and just shook her head slowly. "What's wrong?" Caitie asked.

"It's such a stinking shame," Doris responded. "You'll never have a picture that shows your full beauty—"

"But why not?" Caitie interrupted.

"Because there's no way you can capture Sanctifying Grace on film, is why not," Doris continued, "and lady, you're loaded! I look deeply into your eyes and I feel like I'm drowning. 'Pure as the new-fallen snow, ' you know? That's you."

Then turning to Bill, she extended her hand and said, "Congratulations to you, Dr. William Corcoran. You're getting the finest woman alive in the world as your wife. Please accept my very best — and warmest — wishes."

"Thank you, Doris," was all Bill could say. Then he took her in his arms, tipped up her face and kissed her lightly on the lips. There was warmth and love, but none of the passion he instantly felt when he kissed Caitie. When he eased away he said, "Thank you, darling Doris."

"For what are you thanking me?" she inquired.

"Until I kissed Caitie, I can't remember how long ago I last kissed a girl. But when I kiss her, there's a huge shock of electricity and I hear bells..." He just shook his head and said, "God, how I love this woman."

"About as much as she loves you," Doris replied. "And you two are going to be incredibly happy." Then she snapped her fingers and asked, "Do you two have to be anyplace special? Because if you don't, I'm wondering if you would come back to my office to chat for a while?"

The young couple instantly agreed. Of course there was nothing planned, and Bill wanted to avoid any chance of Caitie returning to her school while the classroom transformation was in progress.

Doris led the way through a smaller labyrinth, and finally unlocked the door to her very small office. There was only room for her desk and chair, along with two visitors' chairs. Aside from the computer on her desk there was only room for books that lined the walls on shelves on every available inch of wall space.

When they were all seated, Doris Jefferson asked about the myriad lacerations on Caitie's body. After glancing at the door to ensure that it was closed, Caitie told her the whole story. By the time she was finished, tears were flowing freely from Doris's eyes.

"But why did you do it?" Doris asked. "Just a few days ago you were an unpenetrated virgin..." Suddenly her eyes widened and she gasped, "Oh my God!" With that she dropped to the floor on her knees before Caitie and exclaimed softly, "You're blessed by Almighty God Himself! Caitlin Collins, you were an unpenetrated virgin. Then you took your virginity yourself and later allowed yourself to be raped and tortured. But you are again — or are still — an unpenetrated virgin."

Looking up into Caitie's face she continued, "Would you be willing to strip again?"

Caitie looked at Doris strangely, shrugged, and did what she had been asked. It only took a moment. Because of all the lacerations on her body, all she was wearing was a full skirt and a man's chambray work shirt that had been washed so often it was very soft. Then standing up straight she looked down at Doris with a question in her eyes.

"Lie down on your back and spread your legs, please," Doris asked. Then with a grin she added, "Given the size of this office, it's barely possible."

Again Caitie complied.

This time Doris asked Bill to join her. When she gently spread Caitie's vaginal lips, Bill gasped in astonishment. Earlier, when he had been eating her cunt, Bill had been very careful because her clit itself had been bisected by a whip stroke. Now what he was seeing was an image straight from an anatomy textbook: perfect female sexual organs. Where earlier her vulva had been raw and still seeping blood, now there was no sign of any problem at all.

He gasped and told Doris of Caitie's condition earlier. Now that the two had started, they carefully looked her over. Again his eyes widened when he looked at her breasts. Earlier, each of her nipples had been lacerated and cut into pie-shaped wedges. Now her nipples were a beautiful pink against the light tan of her body — virtually the same shade as Doris's skin, he realized — and were erect.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.