A Bikini for her Birthday - Cover

A Bikini for her Birthday

Copyright© 2017 by Daydreamz

Chapter 9: Copyright

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Copyright - It's summer again, and this year Saffie needs a bikini to fit her grown-up new breasts. Any dad would pick one up for her, wouldn't he? I mean, just while he's getting trunks for himself. Almost as an afterthought, really. It is a slightly skimpy one it's true, but that doesn't mean his motives are impure; or that he'll be the only one who notices.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial  

“I love how Saffie has one of your company emails,” purred Zann during ‘coffee break’ the next morning. I was lying over her on the airbed while my cock shrank inside her. It had almost recovered from Lizzie, but still I was grateful that Zann’s pussy is a bit less power-packed.

“It gets forwarded to her Gmail anyway,” I puffed.

“Still, it’s kind of distinctive, and cool: ‘saffie@grafxr.us’. Miles better than a Gmail or whatever.”

“Her Gmail’s saffronpinkpjs8@gmail.com,” I smiled. “That’s why we had to give her a new one.” She could have just had a new Gmail of course, but I suppose I’d wanted to add that little extra attachment for her.

“She’s so lucky, having you for a dad.”

“She’s lucky having you for a girlfriend,” I reciprocated.

“I’m very lucky,” said Saffie, nude next to us and stroking a plump and sensitive D-cup, “but Zanz can have an email can’t she Dad? I thought you said you can have a thousand with your website?”

“Oh sure, if you’d like one,” I gave in. I supposed it was important for them to be equal.

“That would be cool. Can I be ‘zoe-ann@grafxr.us’?”

“Okay, I’ll set it up.”

“Great, thanks, that really makes me feel like I belong. I’ll work really hard on our ice-cream graphic,” she smiled.

“That’s okay. Don’t feel you have to work though.”

“Oh that’s alright, we’re quite into it now aren’t we Saffs?”

“That last one you’ve done is a killer. When do you have to have them done Dad?”

“The meeting’s on Friday, but I have to email my main contact with them on Wednesday.”

“Oh okay. We can have them done easily by then. We can try them out on Lizzie this afternoon.”

“Lizzie?”

“Mmmm, she’s totally hooked. Or should we say ‘impaled’?”

In spite of everything my cock gave a little twitch.

“Hahaha,” Zann laughed, “I felt that.”

“What, inside?” Saffie grinned.

“Mmmm,” Zann gave a little thrust and swirl with her pelvis, “so should I have another one or leave a bit more for Lizzie, what d’you think babe?”

“I reckon Lizzie’ll be ready for a 60 Minutes, go for it babe,” Saff giggled. “He can have an extra banana for lunch.”

“Okayyyyy,” Zann grinned too and gave an irresistible writhe. Next thing I was giving her the follow-on fuck her oversexed body wanted, while she smiled and caressed the sides of my chest with her sensual hands, so her long fingers could indicate what kind of fuck strokes she desired exactly.

We did that, then luckily Saffie was satisfied with a dual fondling and vibing, so when Lizzie arrived after my nourishing lunch I was feeling reasonably serviceable, and I even made it to the front door first.

“Hello Lizzie,” I closed the door and grabbed her. Lizzie grabbed me. She’d come in a miniskirt and trainers, and a scooped crop top with long sleeves. Dressing sexy.

“Mmmmm,” we kissed, while I felt her back and up under the top. The muscles brought memories - the feel of her as she’d gasped and writhed in my arms - threatening to overpower me with lust as well as pussy power.

“Come through,” I invited, resisting the urge to just fuck her in the hall.

“Hi Lizzie,” Zann pounced in the kitchen. Lizzie found herself being hugged, and kissed on the lips.

“Hi Lizzie,” Saffie repeated the welcome.

“Come up and help us with our graphics,” Zann grabbed Lizzie’s hand. In a moment she was being towed along the corridor and up the stairs to the office. Zann positioned her in front of her monitor. “So just say which one you notice first,” Zann instructed.

“That one,” Lizzie pointed. “Those two red tongues look really ... almost like they’re licking a ... cock!” she giggled.

“Hahaha,” Saffie laughed, “that’s what it’s supposed to be. And we thought the red’d be eye-catching.”

“I’ll have to tone it down a bit,” I smiled.

“Though that one’s nice too...” Lizzie pointed at a new one. They’d done the cone as cylinder, with a scoop of pink ice-cream on the end, topped with some white ice-cream that was melting and running down.

I shook my head. “That’s fun,” I had to smile, “but just fun, you understand don’t you?”

“They must be so boring,” sighed Saffie.

“They have a business to run,” I pointed out. “Shops aren’t going to put stickers and posters up of an ice cream that looks like a penis with cum running down. Never mind adverts. Not everyone’s sex mad you know. Mums buy them for their kids.”

“Huh,” huffed Zann.

“Is that all you’re wearing?” Lizzie was eyeing the wide-neck long-ish tees of her friends, who were rubbing up against her and casually touching her arms and combing fingers through her long hair while they talked.

“Mmmm,” Zann lifted her hem to reveal the rest of her bush. “Do you want to borrow one?”

“Oh. I don’t know...”

“It’s what we wear, they’re so comfortable.”

“Oh, alright, thanks,” naturally the teen wanted to be like her friends and part of things. Perhaps she was also thinking it might stop Zann stroking the bare small of her back.

“We ought to get some printed, like with the Graphxr.us logo,” giggled Saffie, “instead of just boring old white.”

“Great idea!” agreed her girlfriend. “As we’re working in them. We can just do that with a transfer can’t we?”

“Oh of course! Have you got transfers Dad?”

I had to admit there was a packet in the stationery cupboard. Occasionally a client wants to see their design on cloth.

So before long my office was being shared by three fourteen-year-old girls clad in thin, floppy tees that barely reached below their asses, who appeared to be working for my graphic design consultancy. I still liked the logo at least, which is basically a thick, dark grey squared 8, containing thin, sharp lines of rainbow colours spelling the letters ‘g, r, a, F, X (H) U and S’, and I also had to admit it was looking quite sexy on them.

I dragged my attention away, went to my desk and opened the graphics on my screen. I needed to get a set of at least four finished to send to my brand executive Camille, who is quite new in the job and was depending on me to help her make a good impression.

I put the cum-covered-cock one aside. That left my original one, which was basically representing an ice cream from a machine with some sparkle, and the various lip and tongue ones. What could I do with them? My original was a bit boring by comparison with the others, but...

“What’re you going to do with them?” Saffie’s slim arm draped round my neck.

“I was just wondering,” I breathed. Her pointy teen tits were right next to me, under the thin, loose fabric, along with her aroma and presence.

“We could do a bit and see if it inspires us,” Zann had come up on my other side, with her arm round Lizzie, who giggled.

A bit of what? Oh. “Not now,” I said definitely, “I have to get these ready.”

“Oh go on,” Zann reached in for my cock, but being between the armrests and in trousers I was able to lean forwards enough to keep it safe.

“Alright we’ll leave you till dinner,” she negotiated, after ferreting about without getting a hold, “but after that you have to be in a robe, or one of these tees.”

That would give me two and a half hours. “Okay,” I agreed.

The girls went back to their worktop and I sighed in relief. Perhaps I needed a third style, in a different vein altogether. I loaded a blank grid. How about just colours and shapes that weren’t representing anything? White on chocolate brown? Or the other way round?...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.