A Bikini for her Birthday - Cover

A Bikini for her Birthday

Copyright© 2017 by Daydreamz

Chapter 8: Lizzie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Lizzie - It's summer again, and this year Saffie needs a bikini to fit her grown-up new breasts. Any dad would pick one up for her, wouldn't he? I mean, just while he's getting trunks for himself. Almost as an afterthought, really. It is a slightly skimpy one it's true, but that doesn't mean his motives are impure; or that he'll be the only one who notices.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial  

There was no point apologising to Lizzie, with Amanda being part of the conspiracy, so I looked back down at Saffie’s grinning face, slid out and put my trunks back on. I supposed now it didn’t matter if they bulged. Saffie stayed nude, so I spread sun oil over her increasingly bronzed-all-over body and waited for Lizzie to come back down.

“Come on,” I heard Zann urging, at the back door.

“We’re all in bikinis,” Amanda added, “apart from Saffie and she’s not wearing anything at all.”

“And Derek’s just in tiny trunks and you just watched his naked ass going up and down.” Zann appeared, in her last-year’s bikini, gently towing Lizzie, who glanced briefly at me and looked away.

Amanda had taken her old blue bikini, that’s reasonably modest on her, cut it through at each side and tied the ends together again with shoelaces, in a bow. Lizzie is probably a 36 or 37 hip instead of 34, so the result was that it fitted, but barely. The solution had been repeated on the halter neck top, with a bow now between the cups to fit round the bigger ribcage.

“Oh that’s sexy Lizzie,” Saffie smiled, rolling onto her side to make sure Lizzie got a good view of her tits and bush.

“My tits are way too small for it,” mumbled Lizzie, pressing the empty cups in with a finger.

“You might as well take it off then,” grinned Zann, taking hers off.

Lizzie gazed mournfully at the buoyant D’s. She looked pale and anxious.

“You don’t need any more than you’ve got,” Amanda stroked her arm. “There’s a lot more to a girl than tits, most girls would kill to have a body like yours.”

“Mmmm you’re an incredible shape,” agreed Saffie.

“You have great shoulders,” I felt I ought to add a male perspective.

“They’re hefty,” muttered Lizzie, “I’m just so huge.”

“You’re not huge at all,” said Zann definitely, “you’re just lovely and strong and athletic.”

“Not hefty at all,” said Saffie.

“It’s a very sexy body,” I tried to undo my blundering, “shoulders are important and yours are perfect. It’s the proportions that matter.”

“Come and lie down,” Amanda ushered Lizzie forwards, “and let’s get some sunscreen on you before you burn.”

“I can do it,” Lizzie protested weakly, picking up on the dishonourable intentions.

“No come on, we’d like to,” Zann pulled a hand downwards and Lizzie sagged haplessly onto the towels. She let herself be nudged to lie face down and Amanda quickly combed her long hair to one side and sprayed her from head to toe with a generous quantity of oil.

“This isn’t a hefty body it’s lovely,” said Saffie, “bagsy I do these gorgeous shoulders.” Three pairs of girlie hands set to work, with Saffie nude next to Lizzie’s head. Like the others her stroking was slow and caressing.

“By the way,” said Saffie, “you mustn’t tell anyone about what we’re doing, or me and Dad, or anything.”

“No I know,” said Lizzie meekly. “I’d never tell.”

“I think I’ll go nude too,” said Amanda. “You don’t mind do you Lizzie?”

“Oh ... no,” Lizzie mumbled.

Amanda smiled at her while she stripped off and lay down between me and her.

“I think you should too Derek,” said Zann, kneading a meaty thigh, “and give Lizzie a look at a cock. That’s only fair really.”

It didn’t make sense but Lizzie wasn’t objecting, or even looking in fact, so I slid my trunks off. Zann and Saffie finished oiling their limp friend and lay down one either side. Zann started a girlie conversation about one of their teachers and Lizzie gradually joined in.

We soaked up rays for a while, until Zann turned over. That prompted Amanda and everybody else to turn over, and of course Lizzie wasn’t allowed to oil herself she had to have six hands fondling and caressing her body everywhere it wasn’t covered.

“I can’t believe this,” she smiled at last.

“We’ve hardly started,” Zann told her.

“Suppose I’m not, I mean I’m not ... you know... ?”

“Everybody’s lez,” said Zann, “it’s just inhibitions.”

“Not quite everybody,” Amanda smiled, “even for you Zanzie. So you just go with your feelings Lizzie. You can try it and see, then make up your mind, or not try it, or try hetero, or not try hetero. Derek’s here if you want to. But trust your feelings and don’t let anybody push you into anything.”

“Thanks,” Lizzie smiled.

“Everybody I’ve tried has gone for it,” Zann objected.

“How many is that?” asked Amanda.

“Seven.”

“That’s not a very big sample. And the chances are you were exchanging signals in the first place.”

“So we need to try a bigger sample? And perhaps we’ve been exchanging signals with Lizzie already.”

“Just don’t take it for granted, is all I’m saying,” Amanda smiled at her teen siren. “You can convert a lot of us but you can’t expect it to be absolutely everyone.” She reached out for her and Zann relaxed and smiled back, so in a moment the two of them were giving Lizzie a live demonstration of lesbian sex. They went through kissing, caressing, fingering, eating and 69, as well as stripping Zoe-Ann of her bikini bottoms of course,

That meant Lizzie also got a demo of a cock going hard, and by then things had come to such a point that she hardly seemed to notice when Saffie plucked at the bows holding her bikini together.

“You’re still dressed Lizzie,” she made it sound like a developing social fail, and the convert-in-waiting duly raised her shoulders and hips so that Saffie could remove her bikini top and bottoms. Saffie began oiling Lizzie’s AA tits and her bush. Like her pelvis her bush was developed, and pointing invitingly to what I suspected would be an awesomely potent pussy.

As it turned out I had to keep suspecting, because she didn’t want her pussy oiling or being fingered or licked, never mind being fucked. Her naked, glistening body was erotic though, even more so when they got her massaging me, and they did get her to say she’d come back the next day, Sunday.


“What’s it like sleeping with a man?” Zann asked Amanda over dinner, “like, all night, in bed.”

“It depends,” Amanda teased, seeing the rather obvious gambit coming.

“I mean, do you go all night, or keep waking up?”

“One time we stayed in bed for about twenty-four hours,” Amanda reminisced wistfully, “slept for a bit, fucked, slept for a bit and so on. But we were falling in love.”

“Oh,” Zann digested the news, “what happens normally?”

“With a normal guy they fuck you and go to sleep. And you might get to cum or you might not.”

“Oh. That’s why you said you didn’t pull Derek’s number out of a hat?”

“That’s right. We used to call him dial-a-dick Derek” she grinned. “As long as you dialed a big one.”

“Sex with Saffs is pretty awesome,” said Zann, “and sleeping with her, like all night. We always cum, loads. And then there’s this feeling when you cuddle her, and you wake up and there she is, still snuggled in.”

“Saffie is very sexy,” Amanda smiled at her scantily clad daughter. “I’d love to cuddle you all night Saffs, shall I bring the vibes?”

So, quite early, Zann came to bed with me. I welcomed her nude body into my arms and in return she did her best to kill me. Her incredible body, her incredible face, her presence, aroma, the long, thick hair, and her endless joy at being touched and fucked, were so arousing that we did seem to do it for half the night, and half the morning too. We did it a lot of different ways, till in the end missionary was the last one standing, as it were, and the eighth I think.

I suspected she’d have quite liked to try for the twenty-four-hour benchmark, but at half past eleven I insisted on getting up, sharing a shower with her and tottering down for hydration and nutrition. Amanda and Saffie joined us for a coffee, each in a long-ish wide-neck tee like Zann, that they seemed to have stocked up on. The tees were thin and floppy, so perhaps they’d been cheap.

“I’ve had an idea,” Zann told us as we finished our muesli, “coming Saffs? Catch you later.” They disappeared towards the office and I realised it was an idea about a graphic.

“I’m going to list that bookshelf on eBay,” said Amanda, “and look for some speakers,” and went off to her study.

So when the doorbell went at half twelve I went to answer it, and there was Lizzie, looking a little nonplussed to see me. No doubt she’d been expecting Zoe-Ann to answer my door.

“Lizzie,” I smiled, deciding it was time I did something on my own initiative around here, “it’s great to see you, come in.”

I guided her into the kitchen and came up to her arms out, making it clear I expected a hug. She accepted it and tentatively put her hands on my waist while I gave her a good squeezing. I ended up with my arms round her shoulders and squeezed as hard as I could. She braced them instinctively and I made no impression. I released them to pull back and smile into her eyes - hazel and uncertain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.