A Bikini for her Birthday
Chapter 6: Office

Copyright© 2017 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Office - It's summer again, and this year Saffie needs a bikini to fit her grown-up new breasts. Any dad would pick one up for her, wouldn't he? I mean, just while he's getting trunks for himself. Almost as an afterthought, really. It is a slightly skimpy one it's true, but that doesn't mean his motives are impure; or that he'll be the only one who notices.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial  

The kiss ended and I looked at Amanda, who surely must feel like a fuck by now? She smiled back at me, albeit with that dreamy look that said she was content with the lezzie cuddling and fondling. Her hands were roaming casually over Saffie and Zann, and her lips too, while her legs were entwined with the other naked legs, and Zann and Saffie’s hands were roaming casually over her.

I gave up and turned to watch TV for a bit. Zann passed me the remote, still with her grin. There was nothing interesting on, compared with real life at the moment, so I dug my phone out and tried YouTube. For once I couldn’t find anything there either, but a few minutes ticked by while I was searching.

“Ready?” asked Zann; of Saffie.

“Mmmm,” agreed Saffie. She unwrapped herself from the girlie huddle and rolled over, right into me. Her warm skin, her firm, slim body and her eager eyes were electrifying. She reached for my cock and gripped it with a feminine little hand.

“Ooooofff,” I gasped.

She pulled, and I rolled towards her. Zann and Amanda shuffled sideways to make room and Saffie rolled onto her back, tugging my cock between her slim thighs; slim but not skinny, and not shapeless. My feet found the floor and I managed to get the rest of my body lined up and steady. The blood was singing in my brain.

“It works,” Saffie giggled to her cronies, pulling my cock towards her pussy that was still plump, damp and even a bit open.

God she’s pretty, with those blue-green eyes, that are different from Amanda’s blue ones. She doesn’t take after either of us that strongly, which I’ve always liked: she’s just herself. A sweet girl, basically, but with character.

My cock looked too big between the lissom thighs, heading for the pelvis that isn’t broad either, though it is wide enough to give her a waist now at least. I was thinking ‘at least’ because her tits weren’t looking like adult tits and her bush wasn’t looking like a full adult bush. But everyone thought I ought to fuck her, whatever size I am. And she’d been having periods for over a year after all ... and I wasn’t going to be impregnating her, just exciting all kinds of nerve endings.

She was more excited than scared, as my cockhead landed on her labia. Of course her mother is no taller than her, and perhaps she’d been watching the action with this in mind?

“OOOoooh,” she moaned as I pressed a little, and it started to open her, quite easily. I fed it in a millimetre at a time, and she loved every one, lying back with her legs wide apart and her nipples sticking up. Once it was about half way I began to fuck, to make sure her pussy was going to be fully expanded, and she grinned.

Over about a minute I let it sink in, until I was all in and squishing her vulva. I pressed in for a second and she didn’t wince, so at last I gave in to my urgent need and began to fuck her faster. Not slamming, but landing, and it was amazing. My head swam with sex as I fucked.

The slim, sexy girl was loving it, trying to thrust back but, like Zann, being a first-timer she was finding it tricky with the pace. I slowed down, she caught up, and we speeded up again together.

But not for very long. In a couple of minutes she was there, and therefore so was I. I pumped furiously, deep, deep into her shuddering body, while her face beamed elation at me.

Gradually her jerking eased away, the euphoric pressure in my head began to fade, and we slowed to a stop.

“That was sexy,” smirked Zann. By now she was cuddling Amanda, and vice-versa.

“God,” gasped Saffie. Her pert tits were rising and falling. She made to bring her legs in and I slid out so she could. I sat back on the sofa while Zann pulled her girlfriend up for a kiss.

“I told you it’d be great,” Zann said with satisfaction.

“It was. Oh God,” Saffie snuggled in.

The nude girls caressed each other’s bodies. When I say ‘girls’ I’m including Amanda, who was acting about sixteen at most, with her tits squashed onto Zoe-Ann, her left hand fondling the other fourteen-year-old, and her face wearing an irresponsible carefree grin. I went back to watching TV.

“Let’s bring Derek a bit more into it,” said Zann at the next adverts. “He’s good for more than just one isn’t he?”

“Oh yes,” smiled Amanda. “It’s not just the size, I didn’t pull his number out of a hat. Let me show you...”

“I’ll swap,” offered Saffie agreeably. She unravelled herself from the cluster and clambered across me, making me tingle. I shuffled over next to Zann and Saffie climbed half back onto me, so I put my arm round her slim, warm body while Zann draped a sexy arm round my neck.

“Now just do this...” Amanda reached her hand over to demonstrate fondling my balls and cock with her fingertips. She knows exactly how delicately to do it, and how to add the odd squeeze to make me groan and lurch about while it boings up.

“Ooooh okay,” Zann had to have a go for a couple of minutes. Her fingers are bigger but just as deft.

“Me too,” Saffie didn’t want to be left out. Her fingers are even more delicate than Amanda’s.

“Okay,” said Zann after a minute, sensing they might be overdoing it perhaps, and her girlfriends understood to move aside, leaving the world’s sexiest teen lying on the deep sofa with her ass on the edge and her legs folded up out wide. I got off and offered up my throbbing cock. It slid in easily, then her pussy tightened and she thrust, swamping my mind with sex once more.

I fucked the stunning teen slowly, then faster, then slowly again. Her pussy was amazing, and so was her face and all the rest of her. I landed gently, then harder, then hardly at all. I pressed in and worked my cock in a circle. She gasped and writhed rewardingly, according to what I did. She thrust back with her athletic, agile pelvis.

“Mmmm,” her hands on my back were nudging me to go a bit faster. I speeded up. She thrust up harder, so I landed a bit harder. “MMMMMmmmmMMMM,” she groaned in my ear. She felt close already.

I eased away to look into her face.

“What?” she gasped.

“How long do you want it to go on?” explained Amanda.

“Oh. God. Forever!”

“I can recommend the Sixty Minute Special,” my wife smiled, reaching in to caress a plump teen D-cup.

“Urrgghh,” Zann shivered at the idea, and the lezzie fondling. “Can I cum during it?”

“Probably. I do, lots. But he’s fucked me thousands of times so it’s a bit more special this time, and you do have rather a vigorous, clenching kind of pussy. It really gripped my fingers.”

“God ... Okay I’ll risk it anyway. I feel like a hundred cums.”

“He can probably get it up again, in any case.”

I was being talked about again, but not in an unflattering way at least, so I smiled and speeded up. In a minute or two Zann was having an earth-shaking orgasm round my madly throbbing cock, but I managed not to cum.

I waited till she’d calmed down a bit, and resumed.

“Join in Saffs,” she breathed, and her girlfriend started on the right breast while her girlfriend’s mother continued on her left. She took her hands off my back to stroke the girls, trusting me now to keep pumping her pussy towards the next scintillating climax, which I was targeting in about ten minutes.

She lay there for the next hour, never changing position just winding up to each orgasm, exploding in writhing, shuddering pleasure, relaxing with a happy, beautiful smile, before gradually tensing up again as her three lovers attended to her off-the-scale tactile body. Part-way through Saffie and Amanda hooked an arm under each knee to support her legs, but otherwise she just writhed and counter-thrust in place.

After about twenty minutes I came with her, but I only softened for a minute or two then her squeezy, fabulous pussy, and the presence of naked Amanda and naked Saffie, got me hard again and the fuck continued.

Finally I sensed her arousal beginning to wane a little, after about her sixth cum, so I took over with her knees and lifted them. I half-stood and pistoned right down, really deep, and ramped up the stroke and the speed.

“UUUURRRGGGHHH,” she groaned and gasped all at once, as she started, and I let mine happen too. I kept going for quite a few seconds, spurting deep into her insides while she jerked and spasmed and my head spun. Finally I wound it down as the peak passed. I lowered her legs and eased out.

“God,” muttered Saffie as Zann subsided. “Can I have one of those? I mean, like tomorrow, when I’ve recovered.”

“You must babe,” grinned Xann tiredly. “It’s like, being high, out of this world, on sex. We’ll join in won’t we Mandz?”


“So about this desk...” Zann said over breakfast on Friday morning.

“It’d be nice if we could sit at it together,” added Saffie

“That’s a nice idea,” agreed Amanda.

“I’ll see what I can find,” I nodded. It would be good for Saffie. Generally in school she’d been doing just enough and no more.

Amanda took my car to work so that I could use hers, which is a good-sized hatch. I settled on a length of worktop resting on a pair of low cupboards, to give flexibility and avoid wasting too much money, while I saw how it worked out. I added two office chairs from a second-hand shop and when I got back we carried them up to the girls’ room.

“You’re not really supposed to sit facing up against a wall,” Zann was consulting her phone, after we’d set it all up in the only position it would fit.

“Yes you ought to be able to look into the distance to rest your eyes sometimes, it says.” Saffie was looking at Zann’s phone too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.