A Bikini for her Birthday
Chapter 3: Girlfriends

Copyright© 2017 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Girlfriends - It's summer again, and this year Saffie needs a bikini to fit her grown-up new breasts. Any dad would pick one up for her, wouldn't he? I mean, just while he's getting trunks for himself. Almost as an afterthought, really. It is a slightly skimpy one it's true, but that doesn't mean his motives are impure; or that he'll be the only one who notices.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial  

I stripped, lay on the bed and had a quick, urgent wank, which only took about two minutes, even being quiet about it so I didn’t have to give myself away closing the window. Zoe-Ann...

I dozed off, and woke some time later to the sound of some slight commotion on the patio.

“Hello.” It was Amanda, home from work.

“Hello Mum...” surprise in Saffie’s voice.

“Hello Zoe-Ann.”

“Hello.”

“Don’t worry, it’s nice to see you so relaxed.” Amanda was meaning topless, presumably. “I think I might join you, there’s still some warmth in the sun isn’t there?”

By the sound of it the girls had just been sunbathing, then. Not bringing each other’s naked bodies to spasming orgasms as I’d been dreaming about. Luckily in a minute or two Amanda was on her way up...

“Hello, oooh!” She arrived in the bedroom. She came over and gave me a kiss, then began stripping. In a moment her perfect body was naked ... but she was rootling in a drawer.

“Coming down for a bit of sun?” she grinned, slipping on her new string bikini bottoms. “Come on we can do that later.” Not bothering with her top she was out of the door and twinkling nimbly down the stairs, with my towel.

I sighed, put my trunks back on, found a fresh towel and followed her down. As I arrived Saffie hastily turned onto her front, but Zann lay there on her back, happy to have her lissom body admired, tits, nipples and all. She looked pointedly at the front of my trunks, where my cock wasn’t at its smallest.

“Come and do my sunscreen,” Amanda smiled, on her back. I went over and knelt down, facing the girls who were both watching. I squirted cream and began to massage it into her tummy. Amanda was grinning at me, so I took the hint and turned it into a bit of a performance, massaging slowly and taking extra time working up nearly to her tits, then doing her neck and round the edges of her bikini bottoms, before I finally did her tits. I did her feet, calves and thighs, running my fingers under the ties, and very slowly down the inside of her thighs right next to her pussy.

“Mmmmm thank you,” she murmured sexily as I finished.

I spread my towel out on the grass, since we only have three sunbeds, and put my own sunscreen on my front. My cock was a bit swollen but I decided the girls could jolly well cope with it. My wife didn’t seem to mind what they saw, or what I saw. I lay down and soaked up some rays while I tried to work out what each of the girls was up to.

After about twenty minutes I heard Saffie turn over. I had a fair idea what her tits would look like: little volcano shapes about three inches across at the base, sticking up a couple of inches. I’d given them some thought when I was choosing her bikini, because the standard sizing method is about how far they stick out, and they have less actual volume than a more rounded shape. So she might measure as a B but really be more of an A. Anyway like Amanda she is only a Size 4 and the soft string design is nice and versatile.

What are her nipples like?

Does she have a cameltoe? I hadn’t really looked at the front of the little bikini bottoms.

Zann spoke: “Do you have the sunscreen please Mrs Roberts?”

“Oh yes, here it is.”


“What do you think about Zoe-Ann?” I asked in bed, half way through the afternoon. Amanda and I had had a quickie and now Amanda’s warm, firm body was lying on me. She’d been as wound up as me, so some of the answer was pretty obvious.

“Bad influence,” she grinned.

“Saffie’s certainly loosened up a bit.”

“Letting Zann cream her tits...”

“I couldn’t really see.”

“It was sexy. Saffie’s nipples came right up.”

“So is Saffie bi now, or what? And what’s Zann?”

“Zann’s sexual isn’t she? Omnisexual or pansexual or whatever they call it.” Was there a note of admiration in Amanda’s voice?

“What do you think they’re up to? I mean she blatantly just seduced her right in front of us, pretty much, and took her up to her room...”

“You think we should’ve stopped them?”

“I don’t know.”

“Saffie was up for it. If it’s just a phase, or a learning experience, or how she is, she won’t come to any harm with Zann will she? I didn’t get that feeling anyway.”

“It’s a lot of intimacy, all of a sudden, with someone she doesn’t really know that well, and she’s was thirteen until last weekend.”

“Alright I’ll go and burst in on them?” Amanda was meaning it as a joke, but I nodded.

“I wish you would. I mean, knock, but make sure she’s okay.”

“That would be intrusive, uptight, old-fashioned...”

“Sometimes you have to do the hard thing. It would be best if you did it, but if you don’t want to, I will.” I was suddenly sure and determined. We’d left it too long already.

“Alright,” she sighed and got up. She slipped on her robe and went out. I heard her knock, some muffled reply from Saffie, and Amanda call “alright”. There was silence for some twenty seconds till the door opened, and Saffie’s indignant but somehow anxious voice was on the landing.

“So what is it you have to talk to me about suddenly?”

“I thought it would be nice to have tea together, on the patio.”

“Tea?”

“Tea would be lovely,” I could hear the sardonic smile on Zann’s sexy mouth.

I got up, put shorts and a tee on, and went down after the girls.


Zann came round again the following Saturday, after lunch. She and Saffie immediately went up to Saffie’s room. The weather was dull, so they were probably going to stay there, with music loud enough this time to mask whatever gasping and groaning they might be generating with their phones and fingers or who knew what.

I looked at Amanda.

“We can’t go interrupting them all the time,” she pointed out with a shrug.

“Do we just let Zann do whatever she wants?”

“She is a character isn’t she?”

“And she doesn’t seem to have Saffie going to her house, they just meet up here where they can be on their own together, because they know we don’t just go in.”

“I’ll have a word with Saffie later, make sure she’s alright and see if I can find out a bit more.”

“Saffie wasn’t very keen on you finding out why Zann had to change schools...”

“No she wasn’t was she? Anyway give me some time alone with her if you see the chance.”

So I called a couple of mates and as soon as dinner was over I did the blokish thing and left the women to clear up while I sloped off to the pub. I gave them a couple of hours and by the time I got back our daughter had done the teenage thing and retired to her room and her laptop.

“It was an affair,” Amanda told me, as soon as I’d sat down next to her on the sofa. “The school hushed it up but on condition Zoe-Ann and the teacher both left immediately.”

“Oh...”

“With a female teacher, yes. Completely consensual apparently, or even instigated by the schoolgirl I wouldn’t be surprised.”

“No I wouldn’t be surprised either.”

“And they’ve played with themselves together and been naked and kissed and cuddled but they haven’t been ‘all the way’ yet,” Amanda smiled.

“So that was Saffie choosing? Setting the limits?”

“I think so. I had to tread very carefully because she was quite defensive about it, and about Zann. She’s very loyal to her already.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.