Family Held Captive - Cover

Family Held Captive

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Robert Turner along with his thirty-five-year-old wife Joyce, his seventeen and fifteen-year-old stepdaughters, Kendra and Kiera, are held captive for a week. His beautiful wife and teenage stepdaughters are repeatedly used for sexual gratification by the men, periodically forcing Robert to participate in the debauchery of his family.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Kiera was crying harder as her stepfather lowered his mouth to her young pussy, and started running his tongue along her little slit. Robert found Kiera’s little clit, and nibbled on it, making it hard. Kiera started to moan and wiggled her ass around as he sucked it in his mouth. While using his tongue to massage Kiera’s little clit, he could feel her pussy starting to get wet. Kiera started struggling and moaning louder, trying to push his head away from her young pussy with her small hands.

Even with no experience, Kiera could sense she was getting very close to possibly having her first orgasm. She didn’t want to have it with her own stepfather, but Robert was really going after her young pussy with his tongue. He was slipping it in and out of her tight little hole as he also continued to nibble at her little clit.

Kiera let out a loud moan, as she felt her juices flood around his tongue as she was having an orgasm. Taking his hard cock in his hand, her stepfather crawled on top of Kiera’s small body, and then eased his hard cock to the opening of his fifteen-year-old stepdaughter’s now very wet little hole.

Using the head of his hard cock, he started shoving against her tight little opening. It didn’t give way at first, so he shoved with a little more presser until her pussy lips parted and let the head of his cock slip just inside of her tight little hole.

Kiera let out a loud moaning groan, and Robert could feel his stepdaughter’s legs against his sides as she instinctively tried to close them. Even wet, Kiera’s young pussy was extremely tight. Robert shoved in a little deeper until he felt the head of his hard cock push against her hymen. Unlike her sister, Kiera was definitely a virgin.

Robert Turner eased back until he was almost dislodged completely from his fifteen-year-old stepdaughter’s young pussy, then with a hard shove, he drove his hard cock back into Kiera’s tight little hole, tearing though her maidenhead, taking her virginity. Kiera let out a loud scream as her legs jerked up on each side of her stepfather’s body and she tried to shove him off her with her small hands.

“No! Stop! You’re hurting me!” Kiera screams as she was forced to take her stepfather’s hard cock deep into her young pussy for the first time. Kiera felt like she was being torn apart. The stabbing pain between her legs was almost unbearable.

She tried moving her hips around, trying to avoid the awful violation that her young pussy was taking from the monstrous hard cock that kept driving into it. She wanted her stepfather to stop, but knew he couldn’t, knew she had to let him take her. They were all being forced to perform for those evil strange men.

As Kiera was being fucked for the first time by her stepfather, she couldn’t understand how her sister could let boys do this to her. Kiera knew her sister was having sex; she caught her one day with a boy.

Kendra was on her back. Her blouse was completely open. Her bra was gone, her skirt was bunched up around her waist, and a boy was between her legs. His hard cock was going in and out of her pussy.

When they saw her, they didn’t even try to stop. The boy even tried to get the younger sister to watch, said he could do her to, when he got through with her sister, but Kendra told him “No leave her alone. She’s too young.”

Robert started slowly easing his cock in-and-out of Kiera’s tight little pussy until he felt her body start responding, start secreting, making her vaginal walls slick. He started fucking Kiera a little harder. The excruciating pain between her legs was almost gone, just a dull throb now.

As he continued fucking her, the pain seemed to be going away entirely, and to her complete astonishment, she started to feel pleasure from what her stepfather was doing to her.

Kiera’s hot little pussy was so tight Robert couldn’t hold back any longer and started ejaculating in her previously unused pussy. He continued fucking her young pussy until he’d emptied all his cum in her.

Kiera had started to feel that desire, the same as she felt just before she had the orgasm when her stepfather was using his mouth on her pussy, but he pulled out too quickly. She was thankful he pulled out when he did; she knew if he had gone any longer, she would have humiliated herself further by having another orgasm with her stepfather.

When Robert pulled his cock out of her pussy, she definitely had cum oozing out of it in big globs. When he got off her body, Kiera sat up and looked at her stepfather, with tears rolling down her cheeks, as if she wanted to say something, but didn’t know what to say.

“You did really well, just keep doing it and we’ll get through this,” her stepfather told her.

“I’m trying,” Kiera said, in a low soft voice.

Without giving the fifteen-year-old time to rest, the leader shoved her back down again and got between her legs, then shoved his hard cock completely in Kiera’s young pussy in one hard push.

The fifteen-year-old let out a loud grunt and moan, as the leader started sliding his hard cock in-and-out of her tight little pussy. Kiera was surprised his cock wasn’t hurting her, in fact it felt good.

Kiera knew she was going to have an orgasm with this strange man three times her age. She had almost had one with her stepfather fucking her.

Kiera’s body took over, she wrapped her small legs around the grown man, buried her face in his shoulder so no one would hear her scream out while having an orgasm. At the same time, the leader erupted in her, unloading his cum in her young pussy.

As he was pulling his cock out of her pussy, he whispered in her ear “Your one hot little fuck, you’d make a good little whore.” The fifteen-year-old started crying uncontrollably for she knew what he said was true.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.