Family Held Captive - Cover

Family Held Captive

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Robert Turner along with his thirty-five-year-old wife Joyce, his seventeen and fifteen-year-old stepdaughters, Kendra and Kiera, are held captive for a week. His beautiful wife and teenage stepdaughters are repeatedly used for sexual gratification by the men, periodically forcing Robert to participate in the debauchery of his family.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Tears were streaming down young Kiera’s face as she slowly got on her knees between her stepfather’s legs. Robert reached out and ran his fingers in his beautiful fifteen-year-old stepdaughter’s long blonde hair.

“We have to give them what they want,” he told his young stepdaughter as he gripped her hair, pulling her face toward his waiting manhood. He was extremely hard from the anticipation of his innocent fifteen-year-old stepdaughter’s hot little mouth sucking his hard cock. Using the grip, he had on her hair he pulled until Kiera’s lips touched the head of his cock.

“I’ve never...” the young teen started to whimper, but was silenced by her stepfather shoving his cock in her young mouth.

Kiera was trying to shake her head “No” as she pushed against him with her small hands, but he continued to shove her head down, she was gagging and choking as the head of his cock slipped into her throat, but he still didn’t turn her loose. Robert started guiding Kiera’s head so her hot little mouth was sliding up-and-down, the length of his cock.

“Make the little bitch swallow your cum” the leader said. As he was watching Robert forcing his young stepdaughter’s hot little mouth, down on his hard cock.

When Robert ejaculated in Kiera’s hot mouth, the fifteen-year-old was choking and had no choice but to start swallowing. Her stepfather could see her small throat muscles working drinking his cum, like she was sucking on a bottle as he blew his load of sperm in her hot little mouth.

As soon as Robert discharged his last drop of cum in his youngest stepdaughter’s throat, he pulled his cock out of her mouth so she could breathe. Kiera gasped for air as he turned loose of her hair. After she caught her breath, she looked at her stepfather through tear filled eyes, like she wanted to say something to him, but didn’t.

Her eyes had that “Why did you do that to me?” look in them.

Robert was thinking what to say to the fifteen-year-old, but before he could get anything said, the leader came over and grabbed Kiera and dragged her back over to the sofa.

Robert looked around and saw two men had his wife on her hands and knees fucking her nude body from both ends. One was shoving his hard cock in Joyce’s mouth, while the other one was fucking her pussy. Another man had Kendra on her knees sucking him.

The leader now had fifteen-year-old Kiera between his legs, forcing her to suck his cock. The fifth man was just sitting on the sofa resting, watching Robert’s wife and the teenage girls being abused by his friends.

After all the men had at least one of the teenagers suck them off, they decided to take a break to rest and eat. They make Robert’s wife go in the kitchen nude and make some sandwiches. His stepdaughters still had their clothes on, but he knew that wasn’t going to last much longer. Everything had been taking place in the large den, so when Joyce got the sandwiches made she brought out the big tray.

The man that went with her to the kitchen had another tray with drinks on it. They all sat around eating, the leader had Robert’s wife sitting on the sofa beside him while the two girls were sitting beside each other on the floor.

Joyce asked the leader of the group how long they were going to be their prisoners. All he would say was that they’d be leaving in a few days, and as long as everyone didn’t give them any trouble and did as they were told. When they left, they’d be unharmed.

After everyone got though eating, the men didn’t make the girls do anything for a couple hours. Joyce wanted to put on some clothes, but the leader wouldn’t let her. He had his arm around Joyce’s nude body and was playing with her nipples making them hard. Putting his mouth on hers he forced her to kiss him, but she refused to open her mouth and let his tongue in, so he pinched her nipples sending an excruciating pain though her breasts.

Joyce opened her mouth and let out a muffled scream, and then she started kissing him back. Robert could see his wife’s mouth working and knew she had her tongue in the leader’s mouth, giving in to his demands.

He turned loose of her nipples and continued to kiss Joyce. After kissing and sucking on Joyce’s beautiful breasts for a while, he sat back and told her seventeen-year-old daughter to get in the middle of the room and strip. Kendra shook her head “No” as she looked at her mother.

Her mother knew it was only going to get worse, but if they were going to survive, they must submit to the men’s’ demands. In a low regrettable voice, she told her seventeen-year-old daughter that she must comply with what they tell her to do. Crying, Kendra slowly got up and stood in the middle of the room.

The teen got hold of the bottom of her pullover shirt and pulled it up over her breasts and then over her head. Kendra wadded the shirt up in a ball and threw it defiantly at the leader, then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra.

She lowered her head as she pulled her bra off her breasts and dropped it on the floor. Kendra’s nude breasts were beautiful; they were larger than most seventeen-year-old girls. Her nipples stuck out from her areola. All the men were staring at Kendra as she reached for the snap on her jeans.

She unfastened her jeans, but before she could take them off, Kendra had to bend over and untie her tennis shoes and slip them off. When she bent over, her beautiful long blonde hair fell to the front, and then when she stood up, it was hanging over her right shoulder, partly covering her right breast. She was absolutely beautiful and Robert was getting hard watching his seventeen-year-old stepdaughter take off her clothes.

Kendra worked her tight jeans off her ass and pushed them down around her ankles, then kicked them off her feet. Now she was standing in only her panties and socks. Kendra hooked her thumbs in the waistband and shoved her panties down until they were down around her ankles, then she kicks them away as she did her jeans, leaving her nude except for her socks. The seventeen-year-old had almost as much soft blonde hair on her pussy mound as her mother.

Robert’s wife had always told him Kendra developed way too early. The leader told Kendra to lie down on the soft carpet of the den’s floor and spread her legs. With tears starting to roll down her cheeks, Kendra dropped to her knees, and then lies down but doesn’t spread her legs. The leader looked over at Robert and informed him, it wasn’t fair that he was the only man that still had clothes on, and for him to get naked like the rest of them.

Robert took his clothes off, now the only one left that wasn’t nude was fifteen-year-old Kiera. The leader saw Robert’s cock was hard and how excited he had gotten watching his stepdaughter as she stripped. Then said he could have the honor of fucking her first. Robert looked over at his wife; she had tears in her eyes as she shook her head “No.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.