My Paper Doll - Cover

My Paper Doll

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Life is so much simpler with a paper doll I can call my own.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

I woke up soaked in the middle of the night sweating all over and babbling a whole nine yards about silly shit that made no sense to me in my semi-conscious state. I have to confess that my memory system was not working at peak performance ever since the ammo dump explosion that lifted me from my tower outpost and deposited me in the mud flats behind the barbed wire holding pens for detainees waiting for processing. Fortunately, the soft mud cushioned my drop and all I had was a sprained ankle and the inability to hear a single word for seventy-two hours.

My sister Claire must have heard the commotion and she came into my room on her tiny little petite toes and plunked her beautiful backside down right next to me on the narrow twin bed with the National Football League quilt on top. I was only wearing my military issue olive drab boxer shorts and a smile that was initiated when I saw that she was only wearing her “Hello Kitty” baby doll lace top and a thong that only covered her slit with a hint of fabric.

She dried me off with her personal towel from the bathroom and I was ashamed that she discovered the hardness between my legs that would not go away as long as her scent was in my nostrils. As far as I knew, we had never done anything really naughty that needed to be confessed in the little box in the church basement but my thoughts about nailing her in almost every sexual position known to man flitted across my preview screen deep inside my daydream viewer imagined in my mind. For some reason, she reminded me of my haunting dreams of homeland pussy all spread out for my nocturnal pleasure. It was a scenario I did my best to avoid because the sin of incest was not something to fool around with in this day and age. At least she was nineteen now and there was no hint of pedophilia involved in my dirty thoughts. I hated to speculate about her sexual experiences, but I was reasonably certain she was no longer a virgin and her constant chatter about her girlfriends and their challenges with the nuts and bolts of oral sex was enough to drive me to distraction with my cock fully extended and in need of instant relief.

My repetitive dreams about being sucked off in my bed by fantasy females that resembled the paper dolls on the sill of the window made me look askance at my younger sister’s sweet lips and her cherry red tongue that was visible when she yawned or licked the corners of her mouth. At one time, I even suspected it was her that was bobbing her innocent face on my nasty dick in the middle of the night but I pushed it out of my mind as far too dirty for the slightest consideration. I had gone with Claire to the USO club downtown since my return and I remembered how it felt to slid my hard dick in between her silky legs and let her rotate on my shaft like one of the foreign girls that liked to do it like that just before I buried my salami in their sweet little pussies.

Of course, I wouldn’t be doing anything like that with Claire anytime soon and we both knew it but it was sure nice to rub her like that until she was on the verge of exploding in a female orgasm of magnificent proportions. I loved holding her tight while she shuddered through one of those things and I knew she was so weak-kneed after it was over that she had to sit down to recover her homeostasis.

Claire stood up and faced me on the bed.

She lifted one leg up and placed it on the pillow next to my head. I could see the frothy wisps of her cunt hair sticking out from the sides of her narrow thong cord. That land of honey was only inches from my greedy tongue. I wanted to lick her with a desperation that made me tremble with repressed desire. Still, we both knew it was wrong and we just moved closer and she allowed me to inhale her pussy scent like I was a friendly boy dog come to call on her for some happy doggy style fun.

Claire dropped her buttocks down slightly and suddenly her tiny bush was right on my nose and mouth and I allowed my tongue to reach out and touch her curled pubic hair and actually suck them inside my lips. Some precious drops of her female essence fell into my open mouth and I was surprised at the salty taste and the scent of teenaged femininity. We were so close to actually engaging in oral sex that I felt my pre-cum running down the side of my shaft poking outside my boxer shorts. Her little hand grasped my slick rod and she jerked me off with the abandon of a shameless hussy. At the same time her ass dropped a little lower and my tongue was inside her with a familiar scent and taste of a nubile female. Poor Claire started to moan with her frustration at not having a thick long cock inside her pussy. I felt sorry for her but it was out of the question for us to engage in anything so outrageous.

We had to be satisfied with me licking the inside of her vagina with my hungry tongue. She must have been satisfied because it didn’t take long for her to flood my face with her juices and she kept thanking me for making her feel “so good”.

In all honesty, I was feeling pretty good myself and my cock was spurting ling lines of cream all over her tiny little hand. I wanted her to sleep right next to me but she was hesitant because the last thing she wanted was for our mom to suspect that we were doing something a brother and sister shouldn’t be doing in the privacy of a bedroom.

I know it wasn’t like I was poking her in her vagina or sticking my thing up her ass or anything like that. It was just some hand action, some tongue action and a little slap and tickle to make the midnight hours a little more interesting and make us a lot closer than normal brother and sister.

She left the bedroom and I saw that she had forgotten her tiny thong.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.