My Stepsister Learns How to Swim - Cover

My Stepsister Learns How to Swim

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - New stepsisters are always a problem unless they have some redeeming qualities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

It was hard for me to breath properly with my stepsister’s soft wide backside on top of my happy face, but I twisted and turned and sucked in enough air to continue licking and sucking her soaking wet slit and puckered rear door with obedient submissiveness. My pretty stepsister Susan had already accepted a proposal of marriage from a scary ex-military officer with a history of brushes with the legal system.

His name is not overly important, but for purposes of clarity, I will call him Johnny. I have to admit Johnny struck a chord of fear in my core because I had seen his “thousand yard stare” in lots of other veterans with mental issues swept under the carpet in civilian life. I think he was shrewd enough to see through our guise of proper behavior and assume that Susan and I were banging the headboards in our upstairs corner of the house during the nocturnal hours and doing it over the back of the white leather sofa in the family room when our parents were otherwise engaged.

I was at that time of life when I was preparing to leave the safety of the educational system with a degree that assured me of suitable employment unless I elected to sponge off my doting mother and prosperous stepfather for some post-graduate work at a near-by university and still live at home like the proverbial jerk most people opined that I actually was beneath it all.

It never seemed like a sin of Taboo where my step-sister was concerned because we had only met each other a few months before the late-in-life marriage for our parents and I was certainly not the sort of person to condone actual incest between family members. So, it was a case of faux incest for me, at least in my mind and in my conscience and I refused to listen to the slings and arrows of nay-sayers of negativity stirring up the hidden mud under the surface of an otherwise happy home.

My sister Susan was a peach of a girl possessed of a cooperative spirit and why she would fall under the spell of a middle-aged man with dubious dealings was beyond my ability to comprehend. Of course, Johnny was handsome in a rough, he-man sort of way and had a thing going on with pretended strong, silent type that seemed to make most inexperienced young things lift their skirts and yank down their undies in anticipation of a memorable moment with someone that didn’t need any instructions.

My step-sister was just a bit richer than most of the females in his line-up of available pussy and he seemed the sort of person to value that benefit to bolster his limited pension income and revenue derived from borderline deals that carried the risk of incarceration for illegalities most citizens couldn’t recognize if it was staring them right in the face. I saw through his whole act and we mutually ignored each other’s game because mutually assured destruction was still a viable concept even in the post-cold- war world.

I knew my sister was cleaning up her act with regard to excessive booze intake and she was careful not to light up any funny cigarettes these days because she wanted her reputation intact for the big wedding day. I played along with the deal because underneath it all I loved her in my own way and certainly didn’t want to cause her any embarrassment like a Hollywood movie where human emotions ruled the day and reality was left at the ticket booth for the better part of two hours. Her best friend Veronica did her best to console me in her unique way that mixed depression with guilt-free fooling around that involved a lot of tongue action on her part and a happy dick on mine. I loved running my fingers through Veronica’s thick black hair and she didn’t mind when I pulled it just to see her face wrapped around my big boy with her eyes wide open and her lips stretched to the maximum limit. I was not all that desirous of forcing it down her throat because the sight of a woman gagging was not my goal in life. I was far more into shallow penetration and lots of tongue action to make things interesting in her puddle of female saliva.

Veronica was a couple of years older than Susan and I because she had contracted some mysterious jungle disease whilst with her father in the South American diplomatic post assigned to him by a high-ranking person in the State Department in gratitude for his generous donation of funds to put the current president in the White House. She enjoyed telling that story because it usually made most people, me included, more amenable to her lies and other faults that included getting down on her knees at any opportunity. Not that I was complaining about her present position below my belt because she was truly a natural at the whole dick-sucking routine and was able to get guys up that had begun to think they were past the point of no return in the game of erectile dysfunction. I had no problems in that area but I was smart enough to know an expert when they had me surrounded with their pretty lips and I was honestly grateful to her for her efforts to cheer me up in the face of my step-sister’s change of heart.

I wanted to bend Veronica over the sofa in the family room with a desperate urge to test the tightness of her promising pelvic geography but Susan was jealous of her company and kept her close to her side most of the time to mollify her sense of confusion over her changing life-style.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.