My Stepsister Learns How to Swim
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - New stepsisters are always a problem unless they have some redeeming qualities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

My name is Ronald Baxter and I am at university now studying diligently to insure financial success after graduation. I know that sounds somewhat crass but it is the simple truth and there is no point to lie in a story that is more about lust and sinful acts than about academic achievement.

When I was still a young lad of only seventeen, my father decided to call it a day with my sometimes impulsive mother and went his own way taking most of our funds and the Jaguar with him. I didn't hold it against him because I had witnessed the endless confrontations with mum over everything from mowing the front lawn to causing holes in his socks because he didn't cut his toenails. I was careful not to take sides in the constant struggle for control between my parents and it girded me for life in the business world which demanded flexibility for survival.

It only took a year for my still attractive mother to find a suitable bed-partner willing to trade financial support for a steady supply of nocturnal pussy when the lights went out. This unremarkable replacement was called George and he seldom wore a smile except when he was counting his money at the end of the week. He came with a set of boy and girl twin bookends called Susan and Steven. Steven was not much trouble because he almost immediately headed out on his own entering military service and taking up a post in Germany with some security detail for NATO. The other one was a different story. Susan was already eighteen and she was quite the looker although she had no idea how pretty she was to members of the opposite sex. She seemed all caught up in her books and her writing that took up all of her free time.

I was smitten almost immediately but hesitated to act on it because technically she was my sister even though she was a complete stranger and not a blood relation at all. They had moved into our small cottage making things difficult because now we had to share the upstairs bathroom which was located right between the two small bedrooms at each end. Sometimes, I would thoughtlessly enter the bathroom and find her totally naked getting ready to take a bath and we would just stare at each other not wanting to make a big deal of it for fear of upsetting our parents. Sometimes I suspected with some degree of paranoia that she was purposely remaining as quiet as a church mouse just waiting for me to invade her privacy to make me feel like some sort of pervert with my own sister. After some time of adjustment, I got used to her game and played it with gusto doing my best to blush and act all confused and so apologetic that I was forced to stroke her bare shoulders and back to calm her down. At those times, she simply sobbed into my shirt and molded her naked body to my front like some sort of adhering material for covering a hard surface. Eventually, I allowed my hands to fall quite naturally onto the curves of her pretty bum patting it like some besotted auntie comforting a child. I noticed that whenever I touched her back there she tended to breathe rapidly and she sort of humped into my chest and legs like she was doing a tango on a brotherly pole. I can't say that I didn't enjoy her play-acting because it usually made me hard as a rock and I knew she loved the feel of my stiffness moving all over her skin like an inquisitive probe to find the special places that made her shudder in anticipation of uncontrollable lust.

I had only recently become aware of the signals of a female's orgasm and it was a certainty she was enjoying our accidental encounters perhaps even more than I.

Since lust is a two-way street, I thought it only fair to walk in on her sans clothing on occasion just to give her the same treat she had given me. I liked to stand behind her at the sink pressing gently into her soft sweet bum and shaving over the top of her head rinsing my blade in the running water that she was using at the same time. Lust knowing no bounds would lead to my hard shaft rubbing indiscriminately on her unshaven slit or right up into her crack and on top of her pucker hole in glorious satisfaction. She never said a word when I did that because it would mean we were in full control of our senses and not gripped in the clutches of the devilish impulses of our own youthful impulses and inevitable sinful thoughts.

It was quite easy for me to drain my juices on her delicate skin and she simply wiped the evidence away with a damp towel and a smile that told me it was of no consequence to her self-pride and feminine dignity. We began to bond closer than a brother and sister should be allowed to do but I excused it all from the perspective that it was merely understandable sins of the flesh and didn't really count as some sort of incest because we had only just recently become acquainted.

Sometimes, we would stand motionless and naked in the bathroom listening to her father pound my mum's bottom in the early morning hours with surprising enthusiasm considering their age and dignified status as parents.

That silent and sightless voyeurism never failed to make my new sister Susan giggle with amusement and she would whisper in my ear like a co-conspirator.

"He's doing it to her in her bum now. Do you think it hurts her because he is so big?"

I found her interest in such perverted acts to be unusual for such a young girl but it seemed like she was much in favor of anal practices and it pleased her to think of my poor mum being bent over and used severely with her father's friendly weapon. I confess I took advantage of that situation to slide my middle finger up her tight back door to see her reaction and the sound of her sighing with pleasure was enough to make me shoot my load right onto her bare back resting quietly between my happy thighs. I felt an urge to penetrate her openings like it did to my female school chums with needy flesh but it didn't seem good form due to our unfortunate connection.

We continued down the road to perdition without actually doing the dirty deed for almost a full year but I have to confess we were intimately familiar with each other's exterior geography to the point that we could find the most sensitive of spots without any need for light or guidance.

I wondered why Susan had not given some boy a ride on her merry-go-round of carnal delights but I would be the first to admit that I was pleased with her reluctance to give up her virginal passageways without her selective permission.

George came home a week prior to a three day holiday and announced he would be taking "the family" to the seaside for an outing on the beach. My mother was delighted, I was entirely in accord with the opportunity to view the newest trends in female swimwear and only Susan was fit to be tied. She was sprawled across her bed wearing only knickers and a bra weeping crocodile tears over the fact she was unable to swim and feared making a fool of herself in front of perfect strangers. I patted her knickers with brotherly concern and assured her it would be perfectly fine and all she had to do was to stay in the shallow water like all the other people who were lacking in swimming skills. That sent her into a fit of crying that sounded like she had just been informed of the demise of her secret lover by an insensitive lout with no sense of finesse.

At this point my knicker patting went into high gear and my fingers were dipping into the "under the knickers" territory as I watched her grind sensuously into the sheets with tightly clenched cheeks that promised future bliss. The call came up the stairs for us to join the rest of the family in the evening meal and she pulled on her jogging uniform to follow me down the stairs. She liked to wear it to dinner just to annoy my mother who did not approve of young ladies wearing shorts outside the house for anything except an approved athletic event. It was that sort of generational thing that discouraged age play for decent minded folk.

Poor Susan repeated her lament about not being swim-qualified and my mother jumped into the conversation by volunteering my services to teach young Susan at the public pool only a short distance from our cottage. At first, I was dubious about the success of such a venture but I quickly saw the merit and gave it my blessings and promise to "do my best".

The public pool was not crowded on that weekday morning because most of the youngsters were in school and we had it pretty much to ourselves. I didn't realize that Susan already had her swimsuit on under her dress and when she started to take off her dress right there on the wooden bench at the end of the pool I thought she had gone balmy.

Her suit was probably one from last year and it was a bit too tight on her with her boobs spilling out on the top and her cheeks peeking out at the other end. The adult males suddenly took an interest in the shallow end of the pool where we were standing and getting ready for the first lesson. I supported her on the surface of the water with one hand under her belly and the other under her pretty chin. When she started to sink a bit, I slid my hand down and my fingers hooked her slit under the water keeping her up straight and solid and ready for more instructions. We moved around in circles and I was distracted by the perfectly matched mountains of bum cheeks bobbing right in front of me like prizes to be devoured without delay. She seemed to adapt to that and eventually I flipped her over and helped her to float on the top of the water with her head back and my hand securely anchored in her underwater crack. It was a bit obscene but totally unsuspected because it was under the water and not seen by anyone else.

Soon I had my stepsister floating on the surface of the water and we proceeded on to moving slowly in a backstroke that made her look competent enough to be called a "swimmer" in a basic sense of the word.

We came home from that last session both feeling like we had unfinished business. I knew exactly what the trouble was but I was hesitant to tell Susan that the time had come for us to couple with serious intent. I knew she deep down inside wanted to "do it" with me but she had the same reservations that I did about the title of being an official "stepsister". She knew that even a well-behaved stepsister caught spreading her knees for her stepbrother no matter how recently they might have met was simply not accepted in polite society and she was a creature that existed for the thoughts of others and needed constant reassurance she was an accepted part of the in-crowd. Stepsisters screwing their handsome stepbrothers were not a part of decent society and she would be ruined before she even had a chance to fit in and have her chance at a happy life.

Later that night we had those thoughts buried just under the surface but our bodies betrayed us and we mated like a pair of wilderness wolves tearing the sheets and falling to the white fluffy carpet in our frenzied coupling. We did our best to be quiet but I still had to put my palm over her lips to keep her whimpers from carrying down to the master bedroom and utter disgrace as a pair of depraved siblings.

I blamed it on the swimming lessons but in all honesty I had to admit it probably would have happened sooner or later because our emotions were too intertwined to do anything otherwise.

Fortunately, shortly after that Susan accidently fell into a marriage trap of sorts when she went on a fox-hunting weekend at her cousin's country estate. Her widowed Aunt had a boyfriend of sorts who was ex-military. He took a shine to Susan and was soon showing her all the ins and outs of proper military midnight maneuvers. They embarked on several secret raids to each other's sleeping quarters and he claimed her favors as his prize for capturing her headquarters. It wasn't that she wanted me any the less but she in a certain way wanted the more mature ex-Major a little bit more.

I wrote it all off to the vagaries of life and love and lust and wished her good fortune with her new commanding officer hoping she would not succumb to the boredom of married life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.