The Mermaid's Courtship
Chapter 2: The Mermaid's Passion

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Mermaid's Passion - Aryal, a nubile mermaid, is fascinated by the old stories before King Triton appeared. Her father, the first merman, has forbidden any mermaid from courting the fishermen who ply Calthin Bay. But Ayral can't believe humans are as terrible as her father's stories claim.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Kolin – Calthin Bay, Kingdom of Thlin

Willa shuddered as my fingers rubbed on her clit. She was perched on the edge of our fishing boat, her ass pointed out to the calm waters of Calthin Bay. My fisherwife gasped and moaned, her white hair falling about her youthful face.

"Kolin," she gasped. "Make me cum. Let's attract a mermaid."

I rubbed harder. I knew a mermaid wouldn't come. None had been seen in Calthin Bay for a hundred years. Once, the mermaids would rise to the surface, attracted by a fisherman and his wife's offering of cum and dew.

Willa's back arched. Her skin was sun-kissed red, not the paler rose of a daughter of a merchant or a courtesan of the cities. She had the deep tan of a fisherwife. She worked in the sun, letting it kiss her skin. Out on the bay, we were in our own world, dreaming of a mermaid.

Her juices coated my fingers as I rubbed against her. My other hand kneaded her perky tit. She wasn't full-breasted, but still lovely. I pinched her nipple and sent a shudder through my wife. Her moans grew sweater.

I rubbed harder. "Cum. Attract the mermaid."

"Yes! She'll be so beautiful. She'll be our merwife." Willa gasped. The boat rocked as she shuddered. She tossed back her head as her juices squirted out of her pussy. The juices spilled out and splashed into the ocean, joining my cum that I had already spilled into the sea.

Willa flipped around, her body still heaving, her breasts covered in a sheen. I put my arms around her waist and stared into the water. There were no mermaids left. They still existed in other parts of the Myrt Sea, but not Calthin Bay.

I stared into the dark waters, wishing a—

"Willa," I gasped as a face appeared in the water. Violet hair fanned around a beautiful face that rose out of the blue depths.

The mermaid broke the surface, her silver eyes wide, her large breasts bobbing in the water, the waves washing over her mounds.

"It's a mermaid, Willa!"


Ayral

I stared at the humans in fascination. They stared right back at me. The fisherwife's youthful face, framed by hair so light it almost seemed white. Her breasts were small, firm cones that jiggled slightly as she leaned over. Her orange eyes were wide.

"It's really one, Kolin," she gasped.

My stomach fluttered with tiny guppies trying to escape. They both stared at me like I was something special. Their eyes wide. Kolin was strong, his cock dangling half-hard between his strange lower arms. He even had stubby fingers at the end where his fins should be.

Were they going to say anything? Were they going to stare at me in awe? I bit my lip. Had I made a mistake? They seemed so normal, not like the terrifying tales Father would tale of the dreadful humans. They had no nets ready to capture me and force me to be their merwife.

"I ... I..." Kolin gasped. "You're tits are huge."

"Kolin," Willa admonished even as her eyes flicked down to stare at my breasts bobbing at the surface.

It was so strange to be above the water. My skin was cooled by the soft current that blue through the air. The water was so much warmer than the air. My hair didn't float around me but clung to my neck, face, and shoulders.

"Don't be rude, Kolin," Willa continued. "I apologize, lady mermaid. He's always been an uncouth fisherman."

"It's okay," I said. My voice sounded different above water, the pitch far higher, like Willa's. "You're not going to hurt me, right?"

"Never," Kolin said. His chin was hard, resolved.

"Good. I'm Ayral."

"Kolin and my wife, Willa."

He was a handsome man. My cheeks grew warm as my heart raced. I swam closer with a flick of my tail. Their boat was made of the strangest material. Long planks of brown formed the hull. It looked almost like stone. I touched the side. It was softer and rough.

I ducked beneath the water to take a breath.

Kolin sighed in relief when I reemerged. "I thought you left."

"I had to take a breath," I answered.

"Makes sense," giggled Willa. "We have to do the opposite."

"Where did you come from?" Kolin asked.

"Below," I answered with a smile. "Where else do mermaids come from?"

"You mean your from Calthin Bay?"

I nodded my head. I ducked under the water to take a breath. "Yes. I lived my entire life in these waters."

Kolin glanced at his fisherwife. "Then ... why haven't any mermaids been seen for a hundred years. They all abandoned us. Even the merwives. We thought some great catastrophe had befallen you."

"Humans were cruel to us," I said. I grasped the edge of the boat and pulled myself more out of the water, popping my head over and peered inside. There were sinuous piles of fibers braided together. Kolin touched my hand. I sucked in a breath of air.

The legends were true, I could breathe air if I touched a man. But it was so ... different. It was easier.

But my curiosity at all the strange, drove me to point at the sinuous fibers and ask, "What are those?"

"Rope," Willa said. "What do you mean we were cruel?"

"That's what King Triton says."

"King Triton?" Kolin glanced at his wife. "Who's that?"

"Our King and my father," I answered. "He will be so mad if he knew I was up here. He forbade any mermaids from approaching humans. We have to listen to him."

"He? Is he ... a mer, um, merman?"

I nodded my head. "The first one every to exist. Now we don't need to suffer the cruel abuses of men just to reproduce."

"We abused you?" Kolin's face fell. "I ... I'm sorry."

"I knew you were different. I could feel it when I tasted your seed and dew on the waves. I just had to see you."

My pussy itched as I smiled at them. They were both attractive, even with their strange set of extra arms instead of a proper tail and fins. Father was fine, but he wasn't a man. He didn't fulfill this yearning I had inside of me.

"Did someone reach the Merpool?" Kolin asked. "Is that where King Triton came from."

"The ... Merpool?" I frowned.

"Yes, the pool at the bottom of the bay, made of only pure water. It's said any human that bathes it in becomes a merperson. But it's so deep. None have ever reached it."

"I ... yes. It is down there. It's where the first mermaid was born, where the God Las's seed fell into the ocean." My eyebrows furrowed. "Are you saying Father is ... a human?"

Willa bit her lip. "Maybe. I don't know. But ... everyone knows there are only female mermaids. That's why you need fishermen for husbands."

"Husband..." I smiled at the word. "Our old songs speak of those. There are many about mermaids finding a fisherman and fisherwife to wed. Husband and wife." My cheeks grew even warmer as I stared at the humans.

"You don't have husbands? There's only one merman?" Kolin frowned.

"Yes. We're all his merwives. Most of the time, he ignores us. Only the young ones attract his interest." I looked down. I didn't like it. I wanted to be loved like in the songs.

Kolin's hand touched mine. I shuddered as a tingle ran through my body. My nipples, pierced by coral, hardened and my pussy ached. My slit opened as my tail fluttered in the water. His fingers were rougher than King Triton or one of my sisters. Strong.

Willa's fingers touched my other one. She had a shy smile on her face. "Would you like to ... court us."

"We made the offering," Kolin smiled.

"And I found it pleasing." My heart raced. This was just like the songs. I loved those tales of mermaids drifting near the surface and tasting seed and dew on the waves. Coming aboard the human's ship. Making love beneath the moon, whatever that was, and then disappearing back into the water, wondering if they were the humans to marry.

Kolin and Willa's hands reached down and grasped me beneath my armpits they hauled me out of the sea. My breasts jiggled. I sucked in deep breaths of the air. It was so strange to breathe. It was easier, but not as nice. I missed the water.

But it was a small price to pay for a pair of humans to court and maybe fall in love with.

They set me down in the bottom of the hold. The air was so thin I couldn't swim through it. Above, strange creatures with very wide fins drifted through the air. Their scales seemed to end in frills. "What are those."

"Seagulls," laughed Kolin. "They're after our catch."

Then I reached out and touched Kolin's lower arm. "What do you call these. Arms?"

"Legs," Willa laughed. She held her lower hand up, her pussy winking at me wet and pink between her legs, as she wiggled her stubby fingers. She touched her upper legs. "This part is called the thighs. Then the knee, the calf, my feet, and toes."

I touched one of her stubby digits. "You foots are so cute."

"Those are the toes," Willa giggled. "And it's feet, not foots."

"Oh." I flexed my tail. "Only have a tail and fins."

"Beautiful tail," Kolin grinned, his hand sliding up and down my purple scales. I gasped in delight, my pussy clenching.

"You have a wonderful touch. It makes me so excited."

"I'm glad," he grinned as he moved closer.

Willa pressed in on the other side. Their bodies were warm against mine. Their hands caressed me. Willa's were rough like Kolin's but gentle as they grasped my large breasts. She gave one a squeeze and smiled at her husband.

"He always stares at the girls with big tits," Willa giggled. "There was a time I was worried he would court another girl. I had to work extra hard to capture his attention."

Kolin blinked. "But ... you were so remote. You made me work so hard to woo you."

"See, it worked," Willa giggled. "I made him desire me, then he couldn't resist even if I wasn't busty."

I smiled at her and leaned in to give Willa a kiss.


Kolin

Ayral's fin twitched as she kissed Willa. Her violet hair clung to her reddish skin. I loved the way her large tits rose and fell as she sighed into Willa's kiss. Willa's hand squeezed one breast, her fingers sinking into the jiggling flesh.

Ayral's nipples were hard and pierced by thin, blue-green coral. I couldn't resist leaning over and sucking one into my mouth. Her nipple was fatter than my wife's, and the piercing increased my excitement. I nibbled on it, bringing a muffled sigh from the mermaid. Her tail slapped harder on the deck.

My hand stroked her scales. It was so amazing. A mermaid.

"You are so beautiful," Willa purred between kisses.

Ayral's hand touched Willa's small tits, squeezing the firm cones. The mermaid broke the kiss and leaned over to nibble on Willa's firm nipples. Willa let out a low purr, a big smile on her face. She stroked the mermaid's cheek.

"Ooh, she has soft lips, Kolin."

My cock throbbed hard. Even though I had cum not long before, it was exciting to have a real mermaid to love. Ayral was perfect. I pressed my cock against her scales. The soft, wet texture drove my dick wild, shooting ripples of pleasure up my shaft.

I abandoned Ayral's breasts. I wanted to play with her lower half. A slit in her scales opened up beneath her belly button, exposing the wet, pink folds of her pussy. What would she taste like? Would she taste different than a human?

Her stomach was smooth and transitioned into scales about where her belly button should have been. Salt water adorned her. I savored the brine. I was a fisherman. The sea was in my blood.

"You are gorgeous," I groaned as I moved to her scales, kissing them. They were slick like a fishes.

Willa giggled. "She just sucked harder. I think she likes your compliments."

"Good, because I have the two pretties females in the world in my boat," I grinned.

"He loves to flatter," Willa groaned.

Her tail smacked against the deck as my fingers caressed the edge of her slit. Then I dipped my fingers down into her folds. She was as soft as Willa, covered in the sticky, delicious dew. I had to taste her.

I slid lower on the decking so my lips nuzzled at her pussy. Her body arched and she moaned around Willa's nipple as my tongue slid through her folds. She had a salty musk with a sweet aftertaste.

I groaned in delight.

"Oh, Kolin," Ayral gasped as my tongue probed through her pussy.

"He must like your flavor," Willa giggled. "He does love pussy. I was afraid after I taught him how to lick pussy he would use those skills to snag another girl."

"Like a sexy mermaid?" Ayral giggled. "Oh, my, he's good."

I grinned in her pussy. My fingers pulled her slit wider apart so my tongue could probe down into her depths. Her tail flopped and smacked the wood as she let out sweet moans. Willa buried her face between the mermaid's pillowy tits as my tongue fucked Ayral's sheath.

I stroked her tail. I loved the feel of her scales beneath me. My tongue flicked up through her folds. I found her hard, pink clit, a little pearl nestled in all her delightful petals. She let out a wonderful gasp as my tongue swirled around the nub.

"Oh, you two are driving me wild," she groaned. "Las's cum, you're so good, Kolin."

"And what about me," Willa asked, her cheek rubbing on Ayral's hard, pierced nipple.

"You are gorgeous. So sexy and delicious. And your toes. They're so cute."

Willa had a big smile on her lips as she leaned over and captured Ayral's nipple between her hungry lips. She sucked hard and Ayral bucked.

I swirled my tongue around Ayral's clit. I had to make her cum. I had to show her that Willa and I were worthy of being her spouses. I couldn't let this amazing creature go. My heart thudded in my chest. She bewitched me the moment she rose above the surface.

My lips sealed on her clit. I sucked hard, bringing gasping moans from Ayral's lips. The mermaid's hands ran through Willa's white hair. They tightened and pulled my wife against her breast. The mermaid bucked beneath me.

"Yes, yes!" she gasped. "Oh, Kolin. Your lips are so good. You're going to sweep me away on a current of passion."

"Good," I groaned between sucks.

I nipped her clit.

Her body bucked beneath me. Her tail loudly smacked the deck. Her back arched and she trembled on the decking. Her pussy gushed with her salty-sweet delights. I drank down every drop, feasting on a mermaid's dew.

"Kolin and Willa, you are amazing," panted the mermaid.

"Ooh, I need a taste of her dew," Willa moaned. She seized my yellow hair and pulled my lips from Ayral's pussy.

Willa's lips met mine in a kiss. Her tongue swirled against my mouth, tasting all of Ayral's delight. I groaned into my wife's kiss. Her hand stroked down my lean, muscular body until she grasped my hard cock. Her fingers tightened and she broke the kiss, a smile on her lips.

"Are you ready to make love to our mermaid?" Willa asked, her orange eyes twinkling.

"Our mermaid?" Ayral asked. "I haven't agreed to be your spouse."

"Yet," Willa winked as she pulled on my cock, guiding me up Ayral's body like my dick was a rudder. "You haven't tried his cock yet. And I haven't eaten your pussy clean of his cum."

"Ooh, such boasts," Ayral grinned as I straddled her.

It was different. She didn't have legs to part or wrap around me. I leaned down as Willa brought my cock to the wet folds of Ayral's pussy. My wife rubbed my cock up and down through her slit, stirring aching passion through my dick.

"Damn," I groaned as the crown of my cock caressed a mermaid's pussy.

"Enjoy her," my wife whispered in my ear. "Make her love us."

"I think you already have," I whispered back.

I kissed my fisherwife as I thrust into my hopeful merwife.

"Kolin," Ayral gasped as her pussy engulfed my cock.

I buried to the hilt in her. Savoring her tight sheath. Her pussy clenched and relaxed as I worked my cock in and out of her. The boat rocked to the rhythm of my hips. I leaned on my elbows as I drove my dick into her pussy.

I leaned down and kissed her lips. She flicked her tongue into my mouth, her arms embracing me, holding me against her pillowy tits. Her tail undulated, working her pussy on my cock as I slowly made love to her.

My cock was in a hot, wet bliss. Her pussy gripped my dick. Pleasure raced to my balls.

"Damn," I groaned, breaking our kiss. I looked at Willa. "She's amazing. I can't believe it."

"I know," Willa beamed as she rubbed at her pussy.

Ayral licked her lips. "You need to join us."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.