The Last Gentleman Caller - Cover

The Last Gentleman Caller

Copyright© 2016 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nick is a 19-year-old college hipster whose only concern in life is hooking up with girls via Tinder and social media. But he gets an assignment from his school newspaper to interview his annoying, nasty old great-great-grandfather, Edward, who at 114 years old, is the oldest living World War I veteran. The two find out that they might actually have a great deal in common.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Historical   Humor   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   War  

Nick finally brought himself to reading Brittany’s message.

Britt_Bitch15: I’m sorry I took off in the middle of the night 😔

Brittani left no more follow up messages, which didn’t make sense. It was Saturday, and she was obviously free. She had time on her hands, he figured.

Nickthedick_95: It’s ok. I understand.

Nick experimented with three different emojis on the end of that sentence before opting to send without one. He thought about including a simple smiley face 🙂, but he thought it was disingenuous. He wasn’t happy that she left in the middle of the night. Not happy at all. He didn’t want to lead her on that what she did was okay.

So, he thought of a winky face 😉. But, that would lead to weird connotations that didn’t make much sense. Nick always used the winky face to be cheeky, usually during sexting. The current situation with Brittani was most certainly not “cheeky.”

Then he grappled with a thumbs up sign 👍. But, honestly, what the fuck would that be about?

So he just hit send, texting as he walked out of the front door of his Grandpa Teddy’s estate.

“Nick, c’mere!”

Nick had his hand on the doorknob, ready to leave when Teddy hollered at him. Slowly, he picked his head up, slightly testy that his grandfather interrupted his texting of Brittani.

“Yeah, Grandpa?”

Teddy put his hand on Nick’s cheek, lightly grasping him and flashing him a warm grin. “Do you feel better, my boy?”

Nick sighed, rolling his eyes as he was reminded of his earlier freakout. “Yes, I’m fine. Had a good talk with Grandpa Ed.”

Teddy beamed with a smirk, “Yes, I heard.”

At that admission, Nick’s face curled up. Teddy had been spying on them? What did he hear? How much did he hear? Did he know about his sexting adventures? Nick was still ill that Edward had found out about it.

Nick could feel his brain vibrate. He didn’t know, could he? He couldn’t know! Did Teddy know how depraved Nick was? The entire concept caused the young man to panic.

“What ... what do you mean you heard??” Nick said accusingly with a slight insecure creak in his voice. Every time Nick blew his top, he always had two or three days following where the slightest thing, the slightest loss of control, could make him lose his mind yet again. At that moment, it was still fresh, just mere hours removed. It wouldn’t take much to once again send Nick off the deep end.

Teddy got slightly defensive, looking to diffuse the freakout he could feel was coming. He knew Nick well enough to know this. “I didn’t hear specifics, Nicky, but I heard him telling his stories.” Oddly, at least to Nick, Teddy sent his grandson a knowing wink.

“W-what do you...” Nick bellowed, still shocked and panicky.

“The man has lessons,” Teddy assured.

As Teddy began to talk, Nick felt his phone buzz. His Kik notification had gone off. A quick stroke on his screen said it was a message from Brittani.

“He doesn’t censor himself,” Teddy continued. “He never has.”

Britt_bitch15: OMG guess what? I WON! 🏆🎉

Nick looked at his phone, confused.

“That’s the only way you learn. Even now, Nicky,” Teddy continued. Nick’s phone buzzed again.

Britt_bitch15: I got 134-01 in the disc! That’s like a pr by 5 ft! There was this chick from West that got a 135 last wk & i never thought id beat her! 😻

Nickthedick_95: Awesome! 💪

Nick still had no clue what she was talking about. His response was a textbook definition of “noncommittal.”

“I’m 72 damn years old, and he still teaches me. Nicky?”

Britt_bitch15: I’m going to make u fuck me like you did last night before every meet, you fuckin stud. Yr fuckin cock is magic. Itll help me win state! 🍆💦

Nick’s head began to swim and he could feel his cock awaken. He almost went lightheaded as he put it all together. She won a track championship and she’s thanking his cock! He immediately began imagining himself fucking Brittani once more, her age not even entering his mind.

“Goddammit Nicky, are you even listening to me?” Teddy howled, breaking Nick’s reverie. It was enough to royally piss Nick off.

“What!?!” Nick bellowed, full of anger, throwing an evil glare at his grandfather.

“Listening!!” Teddy yelled back. “I was telling you to listen! Jesus, Mary and Joseph, that’s ironic, isn’t it!?” Teddy turned his back on Nick, exasperated. Angrily, Nick did the same.

“Oh, fuck you!” Nick wailed in a sudden burst at Teddy’s back before opening up the front door and huffing out of his grandfather’s house.


“HO-HO-HOLLLEEEEEE SHIIIIIIIITTT!” Brittani quivered, not quite squirting on Nick’s face but nonetheless cumming for the third time in five minutes. Her mouth opened in a wordless wail before turning to a cute, high-pitched squeal as her eyes closed. She squirmed backward, her head burying itself under her pillow as she lodged herself against her wooden headboard.

Nick looked up at her orgasming body, seeing her huge tits and slight belly jiggle like Jello as a trail of white girlcum began to drip on his chin. He took in the scene, noting the surreal sight of her Hello Kitty pillows rising behind her shoulders against the backsplash of her pink bedroom walls covered with “My Chemical Romance” posters. He was undoubtedly inside of a teenage girl’s bedroom, making her do very un-teenage things. He felt his hard cock flex against his belly as he laid down, continuing to lick Brittani’s pussy through her latest orgasm.

As his tongue pulsed against her clit, she squirmed even more, her body retreating again against her headboard.

“Oh my fuck ... stop, stop!” she said as she dug her fingers into Nick’s hair, pulling. “Too much ... Fuck...” Brittani breathed.

Huffing heavily, she sighed as Nick pulled his face away from her pussy, his beard soaked in a cocktail of sex sweat and her girlish juices. Nick looked into her brown eyes, which might as well have been replaced with emoji hearts, and made a show of wiping her juices off his face with his arm.

“God fucking damn!” Brittani bellowed. “How the fuck did you learn to do that?!”

He remembered how he learned, getting an education from the second girl, or rather, woman, that he bedded. He met her on AdultFriendFinder.com before he had fully worked up a good game on Tinder or Kik, only posting dickpics and little else. The personality-less pictures of his endowment was enough to attract her. It was a secret affair, as she got off on him calling her “Councilwoman Clark” as she taught him how to eat pussy and generally pleasure a woman. She was running for the state senate now.

Nick simply shrugged cockily at Brittani’s question before lying beside her, lowering his head to her ear, nibbling on her earlobe. She responded with a girlish giggle that made him swoon.

“I never thought I’d say this,” Brittani exhaled heavily, “But thank god for my mom’s boyfriend! If that asshole didn’t take her out tonight, you never could’ve come over. Fuck!”

He picked his head up and gazed into her eyes, flashing a cheesy grin as her still spasming, heavy-breathing body struggled to regain composure.

“You know,” he sarcastically joked, “you seem pleased.” Brittani just wordlessly smiled, not breaking her gaze, his beard still glistening with moisture and her scent still clinging to it. “I never had a boy in my own bed before,” she said. “It’s, like, I don’t know ... better.”

Nick was exceedingly proud of himself, which was a feeling that he honestly thrived on. He needed it.

Day in and day out, Nick was unhappy with the version of himself that he was presenting to the world. Talking with other people scared him, especially adults such as professors and his family members. Being put on the spot in any situation under the rueful judgment of others absolutely terrified him, moving him to fits of hopeless rage.

Men were his weakness, to be honest. Other men, often giving him some treatise of manhood, criticizing his entire being, would erase his brain, leaving only anxious, hurried nothingness in its wake. The only men he knew closely were his father Allen, an honest-to-God war hero, his grandfather Teddy, a millionaire businessman, and his great-great-grandfather Edward, who was now the world’s last link to the first modern war for civilization. Each of them were accomplished alpha males and constant reminders of Nick’s worthlessness.

Women, though, were different. He was used to them, as growing up with his mother Paula and his sister Lindsey had taught him to deal with women across the spectrum.

Paula saw to his every need, protecting him from the ills of the world, especially after Allen was killed. Granted, Nick had to put up with his mother’s neurotic neediness since she felt somewhat unloved, especially when she was understandably lonely after his father died. But, he overlooked it and was used to catering to her. He had done it his entire life. As an adult, though, especially after she remarried, he grew tired of catering to her. She did a good job raising him, though, he figured. All adult men find their mothers somewhat annoying, Nick reasoned.

Lindsey, though, was quite the opposite. She was nitpicky. She was judgmental and overbearing. The dominant memory of Nick’s childhood was screaming in rage after one of the many times that Lindsey relentlessly tried to indoctrinate him with some rule or lesson about what it took to “be a real man,” especially after his father was killed. Lindsey was such an obnoxious mess who blamed Nick for all of her shortcomings and failures, few as they may have been, while also obsessed with making him into some sort of “Renaissance Man.” Combine that craziness with her dark olive complexion and centerfold-quality good looks, often coupled with some muscle-bound idiot example of “a real man” incessantly following her around, and Nick was constantly infuriated by her mere presence.

When he began to date, and later, fulfill his sexual prowess, Nick realized that he had the uncanny ability to soothe women. He knew what they needed to hear. It filled him with superior confidence, especially in the bedroom, which was completely antithetical to his everyday insecure self.

The bedroom, with a needy woman that he could satisfy, was Nick’s sanctuary.

Nick was pulled out of his self-realization, though, as Brittani suddenly pulled his face close to hers for a passionate, slobbery kiss. Though he didn’t think he’d quite felt it from a woman before, Nick could feel Brittani’s near-desperation overflow past his lips each time her tongue lashed into his. More so than any other girl he’d ever been with, Brittani needed him. The mere notion sent a chill up his spine.

Sensing her wanting, Nick rolled on top of her, his cock still rock hard and twitching from Brittani’s recent state of near-constant orgasm, lining it up with her sweaty, sopping-wet cunt.

As he pushed forward slightly, his bulbous cockhead inching past her pussy lips, she moaned like she had just sat in a recliner after a 12-hour work day.

“Ohhhhh Gawdddd,” she said soothingly, “That feels soooo fucking good!”

His head was swimming with her praise as he pushed his thick, long cock into her, sliding through like a hot knife through butter as it burrowed up her lubed, freshly-eaten pussy. Nick knew that anytime he felt little to no resistance with a girl, his big cock sliding through without barrier, that she was at the apex of horniness.

It only took 30 seconds of his huge, curved cock quickly sawing through her, his cock head teasing her spongy g-spot with every thrust, that she came again.

Her eyes were welded shut, mouth wide open, as her high-pitched moans tore through the walls of the thankfully-empty house. He felt the swing of her big tits, balancing atop her chest and bouncing against his with every thrust, and it was almost as if his own chest turned into a sexual organ. The feeling of her soft pillows flying frantically into his chest, combined with the sexy knowledge that she was ridiculously naturally stacked for a mere 16-year-old, made his skin tingle and his cock jump as his orgasm quickly neared.

Brittani bellowed through her own orgasm, her breathing morphing into a throaty whistle as her expression changed from a serious moan to a smiling, ridiculously satisfied grin.

“Oh God,” she congratulated, rushed and broken as she continued to bounce against his thrusts, “fucking brav-o!”

As his skin tingled and his cock responded to the sight of her orgasmic smile and lidded, over-sexed eyes peering at him, he launched into the stratosphere. Nick felt his cock harden and grow slightly as he came like a shotgun, the warmth of their intermingling covering him like a warm, sexy blanket as his pleasure rained out into her.

As she felt Nick’s piping hot cum flood inside of her, Brittani squirmed and purred like a feral kitty cat that had just found a bowl of warm milk.

Both Nick and Brittani breathed heavily as their only-60-second long fuck left them as satisfied as two humans could be.

“I don’t ... give a fuck ... what those other ... bitches ... say,” Brittani exhaled between words as Nick’s spent body laid down next to her. “Who gives a fuck if you last ... like ... an hour? You made me cum ... like ... almost too much. If you lasted any longer ... than a minute ... I’d probably die.”

Nick was still gasping for air, looking at her quizzically. “But ... I ... usually do. Like, a lot longer. You’re just ... so ... FUCK!”

Almost as if they planned it, Nick and Brittani aggressively hugged one another, kissing through deep breaths. He ran his hand down her toned arms, to her sides, then to her strong ass, squeezing a handful of flesh before he retreated to her pillowy tits.

She did much the same, her hands gliding down his slim body and eventually gripping his ass.

“I wish there were girls like you when I was in high school,” Nick laughed, making her blush as her teeth went wide in a nearly innocent grin.

After thirty seconds of breathing silence, she finally uttered a word.

“Wow,” she said matter-of-factly, still in disbelief, “can I keep you? This was just ... too fucking good.” The sincerity of her words swelled Nick’s head.

Being with Brittani felt good. Really good. Nick had had more than his fair share of sex with a number of women over the previous year, but it was usually straight-up orgasm-laced fucking. Never, not even with Kaylee, was there this strange feeling.

It was the feeling of safety.

Why, he lamented to himself, did Brittani have to be 16 years old??!

“Gaawwwddd,” Nick whined, voicing his thoughts. “Why do you have to be in high school?!”

“I knowwwww,” Brittani whined back, gripping Nick even more tightly, wrapping her top leg around his thighs as she mashed her breast into his ribs. “I mean, you fuck like a porn star,” she said giggling, “but, like, you’re nice, and you’re smart, and, if my mom wasn’t such a bitch...”

Nick crooked his eyebrow and looked down at her, her eyes nearly tearful. The sight of her moist eyes jarred him.

“What do you mean?” Nick asked apprehensively.

“My mom!” Brittani exclaimed, suddenly holding onto Nick’s sticky flaccid cock in a strangely non-sexual way. “She is constantly fucking guy after guy, and like, she doesn’t even let me date. I’m 16 for fuck’s sake. I’ve never even been on a real fucking date before.”

Brittani’s eyes began to water as Nick was startled by her confession. Her words sent a strange feeling of foreboding up his spine.

“Seriously?” Nick asked, easing his tight clutches on her. “You mean, um, you were a virgin?”

“What?” Brittani asked incredulously. “Oh, no, not that. I’ve, like, fucked my fair share. I mean, I’m not a slut but...” she said before her voice took on a whiny element. “Fuck, never mind, maybe I am a slut. Like, can I be honest?”

Nick had no choice but to accept whatever words Brittani was going to throw at him. As she continued to nervously play with his soft cock, he did the same to her nipple, nervously fidgeting with her boob. “Yeah,” Nick said, reserved. “Be honest.”

“Well, like, I really-really-like-you-like-a-whole-lot,” she rushed her words into one run-on sentence. “And, like, a whole lot. I mean, fuck. Anyway, like, I don’t date, but I meet guys online and stuff and we talk, and we send pictures, and a few times, if they were close by, I’ve fucked them, y’know?”

He didn’t let her words hang in the air. “Like, how many?” Nick dumbly asked.

“I’m not going to tell you!” she said with a wide, nervous smile, rubbing her finger along his arm. “Like, maybe if you tell me first?”

Nick shrugged, hoping that he, himself, didn’t come off as a slut. “I dunno, like 10 or something?” he uttered, somewhat proud. He actually did lose count, but it was at least 10, not counting Brittani.

“Well,” Brittani said, gripping his cock with a firm, assuring squeeze, “now I don’t feel so bad. So, um, I’ve been with, like, seven guys. I mean, you’re eight. I mean, is that okay?”

Strangely, Nick felt somewhat crushed. For some reason, the idea that she was a virgin, while scary, filled him with pride. She was, undoubtedly, not an untouched young girl like he somewhat thought.

He knew it was terrible, but it was undeniable - he somewhat lost respect for her after her admission of promiscuity.

Her eyes, though, were screaming with fearful need. Her eyelids were flapping, almost as if she just asked her daddy for a new car and was scared he was going to say no. More than anything, Brittani needed Nick’s assurance.

Nick pushed his fears back and nodded thoughtfully. “Of course,” he said plainly and without reservation. His insides, however, were squirming.

His affirmative response, though, was enough to make her smile and grip his body even tighter. Brittani buried her head into his chest and seemed to purr slightly. Her ripple was the only noise is a deafeningly quiet room that suddenly felt heavy.

Nick labored to find any words to cut through the lack of noise, feeling Brittani’s slight shiver against him.

“So, um, discus, huh?” he settled to break the tension.

“Um, yeah. I like it,” Brittani responded, her voice breaking. “I’m, like, good at it and it’s fun. Like, it gets your rage out I guess?”

“That’s cool,” Nick responded, running his hands up and down her upper arms in an nervously assuring manner as his lips alleviated boredom by kissing her forehead.

As his lips began to migrate toward her eyebrow, Nick’s phone began to buzz wildly on the nightstand. Almost too eagerly, he looked at it, his text message notification flashing. Calmly, with the slight rush of endorphins that always followed, Nick unlocked his screen.

Kaylee: Hi 😜


Teddy presented the small cup of black coffee to Edward, carrying his own cup as he made himself comfortable in Edward’s room. Teddy was still groggy, still trying to get acclimated to the morning as the sun just barely began to seep through the windows of Edward’s room. Sitting in his easy chair, Edward took a sip.

“Grandpa, I still never understand how you can drink black coffee,” Teddy chuckled as he brought his own far creamier cup of joe to his mouth.

“You damned kids ruined everything else,” Edward quipped to his 72-year-old grandson, “but I’ll never let you ruin coffee, too!” After taking a few sips, though, Edward winced and began to place the coffee on the table beside him.

“Everything okay?” Teddy asked, concerned.

“I just need to keep my stomach empty. By noon, I plan on bein’ two sheets to the wind!”

“What the heck are you talkin’ about, ya old coot?” Teddy chuckled heartily.

“Your grandson and me have a meetin’ with John Barleycorn!” Edward cackled dustily. “I’ll tell ya’ what, Teddy, it’s been a long time.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.