The Last Gentleman Caller - Cover

The Last Gentleman Caller

Copyright© 2016 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nick is a 19-year-old college hipster whose only concern in life is hooking up with girls via Tinder and social media. But he gets an assignment from his school newspaper to interview his annoying, nasty old great-great-grandfather, Edward, who at 114 years old, is the oldest living World War I veteran. The two find out that they might actually have a great deal in common.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Historical   Humor   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   War  

The sound of Nick's glasses being knocked from his nightstand zapped him awake. While still sleeping, he had rolled over, his hand accidentally brushing them off and away, sending them flying into a nearby wall. Startled, Nick grabbed his phone and looked at it, squinting his eyes.

9:12 a.m., it read. Still squinting, he also noted several notifications from Kik and Tinder that he was immediately tempted to check.

His first thought, though, was to find his glasses, wondering if his designer frames had gotten scuffed. Reflexively, he looked beside him, only to see the empty spot on the bed.

Brittani was gone.

In flashes, he remembered: Their bodies thrashing together, the near-constant wetness permeating the night, the softness of her big tits on his cheek as he inhaled her scent of lavender.

Nick was broken from his short-lived reverie, however, by recalling his great-great-grandfather, realizing that he was supposed to interview him at 8 a.m.

"Oh shit!" Nick audibly bellowed to himself.

Still naked from his night with Brittani, Nick shuffled out of bed, getting on his hands and knees to recover his glasses and put them on. Finding them near the foot of the bed and putting them on his face, his eyes adjusting to his now-perfect vision, he looked back to the scattered, ruffled sheets on the other side of the bed.

Plainly, he could still see the remnants of the puddles Brittani had left behind, her girlish scent still dominating the room.

"The girl was a fucking prodigy," he thought to himself, shaking his head.

Nick proudly grinned at the scene, grabbing his now half-erect dick as he recalled Brittani putting on a squirting display as they fucked for hours. But the thought that his Tinder hookup was now gone, sneaking out before he awoke, filled him with pangs of sadness. Without putting his thoughts into an inner dialogue, he felt dark loneliness and rejection.

Once again, he was abandoned, even after what he recalled her saying was "the best fucking of her life." Once again, he was used as a human sex toy. He didn't understand.

He quickly snatched his phone to see if he had any messages from her, pulling up their conversation to see nothing new. All he saw were the flirty messages and pics they traded on Kik, including his dickpic that practically sealed the deal.

Seeing an eyeful of the nudes Brittani sent, her huge tits that honestly looked much bigger in the sext than in real life, brought the night flashing back to him to again.


Nick was still fuming from his fight with Great Grandpa Ed, and once he finished up at Grandpa Teddy's, he got onto his phone. He was looking at Tinder while he was driving, swiping left and swiping right through an array of pictures, before finally tossing the phone down on the passenger seat of his car, his knuckles still white in anger.

Minutes later, he heard his phone buzz. He picked it up to see that he had a message.

Brittani had swiped right on his profile, the 18-year-old taking the initiative of messaging him first once she saw that they were a match.

Brittani: Beards drive me wild!

Nick hardly remembered swiping left on her profile in the first place, as she was one of many. It was his practice, sizing up every girl in less than a second, deciding "yay" or "nay" before moving onto the next without much thought.

However, upon reexamining her, he noticed that she had stunning shoulder-length auburn hair, a huge vibrant smile, innocent brown eyes and a teasing of cleavage in every pic. Consistently, she looked like she was probably stacked like a bookshelf in every picture. She looked more like a cheerleader type than the counterculture goddess he preferred, but a smattering of cute freckles, which gave her an enthralling youthful look, really sealed the deal. She wasn't Nick's style, but she was a knockout, so he didn't care.

Nick: Does that mean I've driven you crazy?

Brittani: Lol maybe.

Nick stared at the screen in disgust. He hated non sequiturs. Seeing a response of "lol" without any other words of substance irked him to no end, as he liked to banter with his online love connections. But, banter, especially for gorgeous girls like Brittani, who was definitely more beautiful and sexy than most, was a rarity. At this point in his online dating education, Nick knew that. Being a veteran of Tinder, this wasn't his first rodeo.

Because of her response, he knew he had to fill the dead air with something. She was too hot not to.

Still driving, paying half attention to the road and half to his fingers on the screen, he typed out a response. Rife with misspellings from his one-handed texting while his other hand was on the steering wheel, he took particular care to edit the text before sending, which took much longer than he liked.

Nick: So we've established the beard fetish. I'm sure there was another reason you swiped right. ;-)

He sent, waiting for a response. While driving, he held his phone for a minute, looking to it for her response, the endorphins pumping.

Nothing.

He tossed the phone beside him, focusing on the road, side-eyeing his phone as it sat there. Finally, after two minutes, it buzzed again.

Brittani: Those eyes tho 😍

Nick smiled, loving the compliments. He knew his green eyes had power, too. Growing up such a nerdy loser, he loved the power he had in his online relationships. He loved feeling attractive, and loved sensing that girls had the hots for him. It was still a new experience for him, but he learned to play the role, walking the line between cockiness and self-deprecation, usually erring on the side of the former.

Still glowing from praise, his phone buzzed again.

Brittani: And if yr dick reaches your belly button, I swear to god

When Nick saw that message, he felt a chill run up his spine. His heart pounding and his head swimming, Nick nearly swerved into a parked car. To be safe, he opted to pull over into a Carl's Jr. parking lot to continue talking to Brittani, trying to regain control of himself.

He'd never in his life seen a girl from Tinder show her illicit intentions that quickly by making reference to his penis. He usually had to carefully hint at it and see if the girl took the bait. However, Brittani brought up the subject on her own. It blew his mind.

He also knew that once a girl mentioned a proclivity for big dicks, it was a slam dunk. Not only did he know he could satisfy any "size queen," but he also learned that he got drunk from the praise.

In the online dating and sexting world, having a big dick was power.

Nick silently congratulated himself for his choice of profile pictures. He had chosen four representative pictures that showed him "at his best," one of which that subtly hinted at his endowment. It took him two months to pare his pics down to the foursome he currently used on Tinder, walking that fine line between posed and "candid" slice-of-life pictures. He knew they were all actually posed, but he pretended they weren't. The world would never see the other 500 to 1,000 pictures he considered.

Still feeling high from Brittani's interest, Nick escalated things.

Nick: tbh it reaches well past my bellybutton. So you might have to swear to Satan. 😈

Brittani: No way

Nick: Way

Brittani: Prove it

Nick: And how do you propose I do that? Not like I can send proof through Tinder.

Brittani: Kik?

Nick's brain was vibrating. He knew where this was headed.

Nick: Nickthedick_95. Message me

Brittani: Nickthedick? omfg your serious arnt u? lololol

Nick had made a science of knowing when to move from Tinder to messaging on Kik, a no-holds-barred instant messaging app, to tease a dickpic. While the dickpic was the sign of desperation for most men, in Nick's case, he was hung enough that a dickpic often sealed the deal. He also had a way of not seeming creepy, waiting for the girl to practically ask for it.

Suggesting Kik or swapping numbers for texting had certain connotations, which casually hinted that sexting would be, at the very least, possible. If the girl wasn't actually interested in digital horseplay, it was easy to deny that any miscalculation was innocent.

But sweet Brittani took all the politics and guesswork out of it. Nick didn't have to fumble around to advance the conversation, if he indeed intended for it to go that way. Instead, Brittani had advanced it.

Almost immediately, his Kik notification went off. His heart kept pumping as he rubbed his cock through his slacks.

Britt_bitch15: Lol hi

Nickthedick_95: Hi

Britt_bitch15: So Nick the dick hm? Why is that yr username?

Nickthedick_95: Reasons 😏

Britt_bitch15: Like?

Britt_bitch15: How big r we talking, Nick the dick? 😳

Nick's heart rate picked up, as he knew the moment had arrived. Brittani had made it clear what she wanted, and he had gotten her to "practically ask."

His cock already hard, bulging out of his pant pocket, tickling his hip as it grew toward its largest state, he took a pic of his tented slacks.

Send.

Nickthedick_95: Like I told you. Reasons 😉

Britt_bitch15: Holy shit thats not real. No way. You stuft a cucumber down there lolol

Nickthedick_95: Way lol ... All me

Britt_bitch15: Prove it

Nickthedick_95: I thought I just did lol

Britt_bitch15: Cmon! Just show me

Excitedly, Nick unzipped his slacks, dug his cock out and held it up to snap a pic. His cock reached well above the bottom of the elevated steering wheel, standing at its most worked-up state. Every few seconds, electric chills coursed through him as he fumbled with his phone, seeing his big cock appear on the screen before snapping.

Send.

Britt_bitch15: omfg yr HUGE! 😍😍😍

Nickthedick_95: So I've been told lol

Britt_bitch15: Please tell me your dtf. OMG!

Nick's eyes went wide. He was in absolute disbelief. Brittani certainly got straight to the point.

Nick rubbed his now exposed cock excitedly, nervously looking around to see if anybody in the parking lot could see that his dick was on display. As he did, trembling with amazement, something didn't seem right. Nobody from Tinder had ever suggested sex that quickly, especially nobody as hot as Brittani. It didn't add up.

She couldn't be real.

Nickthedick_95: Not so fast. I need proof that YOU are real.

Britt_bitch15: I can't rn. I'm in class.

Class?

The mention of "class" simultaneously worried and thrilled him. Did she go to college with him? Did he know her already? She didn't look familiar. Was it all just a line? Or a lie?

Nickthedick_95: I can wait. Do you go to State?

Britt_bitch15: State?

Nickthedick_95: Yeah. I go to State.

Britt_bitch15: No i dont go to state

It didn't take long for Nick to piece together the details. His worried and excited feeling ramped up to mach-5, mixed feelings tearing up his insides. She didn't mean?

Nickthedick_95: High school?

Britt_bitch15: Yeah. That ok? 😔

Nick stopped in his tracks. He couldn't. He didn't need some protective daddy coming after him for violating his high school daughter. He started breathing heavily in a mixture of fear and anticipation.

But the thought of a high school girl turned him on to no end. For a guy that never got laid in high school, the mere idea of a high school girl made every cell in his body tingle. It was wish fulfillment of the 16-year-old version of himself.

Nickthedick_95: How old are you?

Simply asking that question brought back memories.

He remembered once meeting a girl on Kik, sending her his dick only to discover she was 14. Scared, he quit sending her messages, ignoring all the salacious pictures she continued to send him for a few days.

Another time, he talked to a girl that claimed she was 19, trading pics only for her to tell him after the fact that she was 15 and would call the cops on him.

He was absolutely frightened that he was again talking to an underaged girl who now had pictures of his penis on her phone. As he pondered it, his nerves were beginning to go haywire.

Britt_bitch15: 18.

He audibly breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Nickthedick_95: Thank god lol

Britt_bitch15: I know. I'm a senior. its ok

With Nick's nerves finally rested, he refocused on the arousing situation.

Nickthedick_95: So back to the matter at hand, how do we negotiate this concept of proof?

Britt_bitch15: What do u mean?

Nick sighed. He hated having to dumb himself down.

Nickthedick_95: How do I know you're real?

Britt_bitch15: I can sneak to the bathroom after 6th hr at 2:54 pm. Send u something special 😘

Nickthedick_95: OK that works.

Then, without warning, Nick got a picture from her.

It was definitely the girl from the Tinder picture: Shoulder-length auburn hair, huge brown eyes, and a sexy, bitten-lip come-hither expression on her fair, slightly-freckled face. The main event for Brittani, though, was an absolutely ridiculous pair boobs. They were much bigger than softballs, with light pink and puffy areola capped with chewy nipples. Her breasts were pulled out of the top of a white bra she was still wearing as her elbow pushed them inward, her hand coyly hovering near her mouth, like she was about to bite her pinky. The selfie only showed her head and boobs, so he didn't know what the rest of her was like.

Regardless, Nick audibly muttered "oh fuck" when he saw Brittani's picture.

Nickthedick_95: Dear fucking God. You're sex personified, Brittani. Did you know that?

Britt_bitch15: I do now 😏

Britt_bitch15: Youll see more, Nick The Dick, when i get out of 6th hr. Bye! 😘


Nick did see more after 6th hour was over. She snuck into the girls' restroom at her school to take a full-body mirror pic with her tit pulled out of a black tank top, but was otherwise clothed. The picture proved the truth; Brittani was undeniably in a high school girls' restroom. It also showed that her huge boobs looked a little smaller on a slightly chunky body, which he finally saw. But she was shapely and curvier than a mountain road.

Nick was back at his apartment by that time, and he obliged by sending Brittani a full-body naked mirror pic with his hard cock at full mast.

By the time Brittani responded with a close up picture of a ridiculously wet, drippy shaven pussy, looking as if she was sitting in a toilet stall at school, Nick had seen enough.

Both of them dropped the foreplay.

Britt_bitch15: i can't wait to ride yr cock Nick.

Nickthedick_95: And I can't wait until I'm impaling you with my big cock, Brit

Britt_bitch15: I wish I didnt have track practice after school. I cant wait to fuck you

Nickthedick_95: I can't wait either

Britt_bitch15: U sure? U rly want to do this?

Nickthedick_95: Fuck yes. Tonight. You turn me on so fucking much.

Britt_bitch15: Hehe so do u 😘

Britt_bitch15: Ok pick me up after practice @ 6pm. Wait behind the softball field at my school. Ill tell my mom I'm going to stay at my friends house. I need to see if yr for real

As Brittani went to her final class of the day, Nick waited patiently, sporting a boner for practically four straight hours while waiting for 6 p.m. to arrive. The softball field was empty, with the track complex on the opposite side of the school. After waiting 10 minutes and nearly deciding to leave, he finally saw a girl coming toward him, wearing a royal blue track top, sporting wide hips and a huge rack, cleavage slightly peeking out of her high-resting top.

It was definitely Brittani.

After trading nervous smiles and waves as she approached his powder blue 1973 VW Bettle, Brittani opened the passenger side door, extending her hand.

"I'm Brittani," she said with an apprehensive smile, fidgeting.

"Nick," he responded, extending his own hand to hers. The handshake felt almost like a business deal, the sounds of each other's voices in stark contrast to the lewd language they'd used via Kik.

"So," Brittani said, sitting down in the passenger seat of his Beetle and tossing her gym bag into the small back seat, "where you going take me, Nick the dick?" He saw her look at his crotch with that comment, which was enough to send a chill up his spine.

"Maybe a bite to eat first?" Nick suggested almost awkwardly, which wasn't evident at all in his more confident texts. "Maybe, um, make sure both of us, yknow, has lots of fluids?"

Brittani smirked, buckling her seat belt as he flipped his car around and zoomed away.


Nick and Brittani essentially had an awkward high school date, eating fast food, drinking extra-large ice waters and obsessively glancing at their phones. It wasn't until the flirtatious comments started that both began to relax. Brittani let her feet wander under the table, playing footsie. Within minutes, though, her feet rose into Nick's crotch, leading to a game of sexual chicken in public.

Within 30 minutes, Nick was fucking Brittani at his apartment, discovering that the high school student, to his surprise, was a serial squirter. Usually, only older, more confident women squirted, Nick had found, but Brittani was highly advanced. He knew how to successfully pleasure a girl, but not like this.

He only had to tease her spongy G-spot with his fingers for about a minute while licking her engorged clit for another 30 seconds before she was letting out waterfalls. She was ridiculously worked up. He'd made women squirt before, but never so quickly. He couldn't take credit for it. Brittani was this amped up all on her own.

Once she grabbed his wrist to ride his fingers to another quick, soaking orgasm, her eyes glazed over in far-gone bliss, he finally progressed to sex. When his cock bottomed out deep inside of her, Brittani made a high-pitched Barbie doll whimper that practically made him cum instantly.

They began on a three-hour cycle of fucking and resting before she accidentally let out the bombshell during casual pillow talk.

"My mom is such a bitch sometimes," Brittani complained after telling a story about getting grounded after being caught at a high school kegger. She was holding hands with Nick, her fingers tracing his before clenching her fist in frustration. "God, I can't wait until I graduate in two years so I could get the hell out."

The flippant comment made both Nick and Brittani freeze. She had essentially admitted that she was a high school sophomore, two years away from graduating.

"What?" Nick stammered. "Wait, what grade are you actually in?"

Wincing, the nude, well-fucked teenager admitted with a questioning tone, "10th grade?"

"Fuck..." Nick muttered under his breath, slightly loosening his grip around her waist as he spooned her, his spent cock nestled in her butt cheeks. "15? So you lied about your age on Tinder and you're actually fucking 15?!" he asked, exasperated.

"I turned 16 in January," she confessed, as if the revelation that she was already 16 made it better. He saw it then. Her face contorted from the self-assured, horny fuck pet he'd spent the evening with into a scared shitless kid. The transformation startled him. "I'm sorry," she attempted to assuage him.

There was nothing he could do at this point. Nick had just had sex with a high school sophomore, the youngest girl he'd ever had sex with. But, she was a dynamo, arguably the best sex he'd ever had, aside from Kaylee. He'd never seen a girl squirt like that in his life, and he was floored to realize that she was just starting to know herself sexually. She was going to grow up to become insatiable.

He also wondered, if he had played his cards right when he was in high school, he could've had a girl like Brittani. Were all high school girls like her? Did he really miss this much by not dating in high school?

He had no choice but to shrug, accept it, and not over think it. He instinctively thrust his plumping cock into her thigh and grabbed her boob.

"It's okay," he said, somewhat defeated. "What's done is done."

Despite the news, Nick ultimately had sex with her twice more before finally falling asleep at 2 a.m. He was already a dead man, so he figured he'd let the night play out and continue to have fun. He was happy, at least, that she only lived with her mom and didn't have some angry dad or stepdad to pursue vengeance upon his head. She was only three years younger than him, and at this point, he had fucked women more than 15 years older than him.

It was all just a matter of degree.

The circumstances, then, made it understandable why Brittani later fled in the dark of night. Great sex or not, she was just having a fling with an older college guy. And he was fucking the teenage girl for all she was worth.

But he still felt a tingle of resentment and anger that she disappeared before he awoke, opting instead to walk home in the middle of the night. There wasn't much he could do about it. It was over and she'd chosen to move on.

Nick decided to move on, as well, focusing on getting back to real life, which meant visiting his great-great-grandfather.


Shyly, Nick walked into his great-great-grandfather's room at his Uncle Teddy's estate. The digital clock on Edward's nightstand ominously read 9:53 a.m.

"Hi great grandpa," Nick said sheepishly, still silently chastising himself for forgetting his appointment with Edward.

Sitting in his easy chair watching television, Edward looked down at his wrist, checking a watch he wasn't wearing.

"Two hours late?" Edward said, knowing exactly what time it was. He intentionally leveed a look of disgust to Nick.

"Sorry," Nick muttered, looking at his feet, taking his lumps and feeling even worse about himself.

"And you forgot my damn bloody mary!" Edward raised his voice. "I was looking forward to that! I can't have a drop of alcohol after 10 a.m. It doesn't agree with me. I need it early!" Smirking, Edward looked at his non-existent watch. "I figure you have seven, no, six minutes to get me one." He lowered his hand, looking at Nick expectantly.

Nick wordlessly glared at him, assuming he wasn't serious. Seeing the aggressive nature of Edward's demanding stare seemed to knock something loose in Nick's brain. For a split second, he saw red as a gulp gathered in his throat before dissipating. If there was one thing Nick couldn't tolerate, it was being made to feel two inches tall.

"You think I'm joshin' ya?" Edward said with a bit of strategic anger. "Go!"

Another bubble of rage rose in Nick's throat as he sucked it back, trying to keep his composure. He allowed a little bit of it to escape in a huff as he stormed off to the kitchen.

He had no idea how to make a bloody mary, so he Googled it on his phone. Pulling out his phone and slamming it onto the counter, he did a search for the drink's contents.

Tomato juice, vodka, worcestershire sauce ... it seemed easy enough, Nick thought.

He tracked down some Absolut vodka from Teddy's liquor cabinet, half-filling a brandy glass before looking in the refrigerator for some tomato juice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.