Jane Stalwart and the Cock of Osiris - Cover

Jane Stalwart and the Cock of Osiris

Copyright© 2016 by Stormbringer

Chapter 9: Betrayal!

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9: Betrayal! - Jane Stalwart and her Lady's Maid, Patty O'Toole must protect the magical Cock of Osiris from Nazis and cultists, but the most dangerous thing might be the Cock itself.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

"If you don't mind, I think I'll be resting up a bit there then," sighed Patty while Jane finished toweling off Patty's fair skinned naked body. Patty walked over to the wall and pulled the lower berth down.

"Please," said Jane, using the towel on herself. It had taken two basins and nearly an hour, but the two women finally felt clean. Their repeated requests for bathing water was starting to annoy the porter. Jane was starting to fantasize of a long hot bath at her father's estate. She glanced over at Patty's nude body as her friend climbed into the lower birth. Her usually demure Lady's Maid didn't bother covering up. It was hot in the cabin and even after washing there was a wet sheen to their skin from sweat. Patty looked so beautiful at that moment, lying there on her side, eyes closed as she tried to sleep.

"Mmmmmm, what are you doing?" asked Patty as Jane slid in behind her.

"Ssshh," whispered Jane in her ear, snuggling up behind her.

"This is ... nice."

"It is nice," said Jane, kissing her friend just under her ear before moving her lips down to Patty's neck. Her hand slipped around Patty, softly caressing the red head's plump breast. Patty's nipple was flat until the tip of Jane's index finger began circling around it, slowly coaxing the nipple to life. As it hardened, Jane began softly pinching and twirling it between her fingers. Patty whimpered, pushing her ass back into Jane's crotch and the Lady Stalwart wished that she had a large cock between her legs to give Patty what she truly wanted.

Jane pushed her other arm beneath Patty's neck and used that hand to tease Patty's pink nipples while her other hand softly caressed down Patty's ribs and stomach. Her fingers combed through Patty's bushy red pubic hair and was rewarded by a tremble from Patty as the tip of one finger found her clitoris. It was distended and very wet! Patty wanted this.

"Aaah," gasped Patty as Jane's finger pushed inside her. Whimpering noises came from Patty's throat as she rolled onto her back, her hips rising into Jane's finger, humping faster when Jane added a second finger. Jane turned her friend's head towards her and they kissed, lovingly and passionately. Jane broke the kiss, Patty's lips following hers not wanting it to end, but Jane instead bent over Patty and sucked one large distended nipple between her lips. Patty cried out, humping Jane's fingers faster even as Jane increased her speed. The walls of Patty's pussy clenched down around her fingers just before Jane's fingers and hand grew soaked from Patty's orgasm. Jane pulled her hand away and Patty seemed to collapse into the bed.

"I love you Patricia O'Toole," said Jane looking down on Patty's nude body.

"I love you too," replied Patty, opening her eyes and looking at Jane. She lifted her head and Jane bent down, kissing her again. Jane prolonged the kiss, hoping Patty had come to terms with her newfound lesbian desires. She really did want Patty to move into her bed once they got home.

Their kiss was interrupted by several loud raps on the door. Jane quickly worked her way back off the bed. Her eyes flickered to the door and to her thigh bag with her Enfield in it. "Who is it?" she asked.

"I have a letter for Mademoiselle Stalwart," came the deeply accented voice of the easily irritated French porter, Jean.

"Un instant s'il vous plait," she called back while standing and pulling a shift over her head. Jane opened the door half way and blocked the opening to protect Patty's nude form from sight. The poor Porter struggled to keep his eyes from staring at the thin silk tightly cleaning to Jane's heavy bosom. "Oui?"

"I have a letter for you Mademoiselle," he said, sneaking a glance down when he handed the letter over to her. "The gentleman awaits a reply."

"What is it?" called Patty while Jane ripped it open.

A smile spread across Jane's mouth as she read the simple invitation. "Hauptman Karl Jaeger, requests the presence of Lady Jane Stalwart at dinner this evening at 7:00pm."

"Does it say anything about me?" asked Patty, hopefully.

"No, I believe Karl wants a private dinner," said Jane. The Frenchman cleared his throat twice before Jane looked up at him. "Please inform the Hauptman that I will be delighted to join him for dinner."

"Tres bien, Mademoiselle," he replied bowing his head to take another glance at her breasts before turning to leave.

Jane raced over to her luggage and pulled out her evening gown. It was a Lucien Lelong, a rather famous Parisian couturier and sized for Jane's figure. ""Patty, would you mind asking for another heated basin of water?"

"Of course, Lady Stalwart," said Patty a little coldly, but Jane failed to notice. Patty rose to her feet and pulled her dress on over her head.

Later, after Patty had returned, Jane dipped her head into the water and began washing it with soap. She dried her hair and sat on the couch while Patty combed her long black tresses. Patty combed Jane's hair to the right so that fell down over her right shoulder. Jane wasn't one for cosmetics, but she kept some red lipstick and eyeliner for special occasions. She held up a small hand mirror while she applied her make up. Jane stood and held her arms out while Patty dabbed perfume on her crotch, belly, underarms, and neck.

"Might I borrow your underwear for the evening?" asked Jane.

"Left back in the alley with yours," said Patty.

"Oh!" said Jane in surprise. Her spare set had been cut off her in Cairo.

Patty sat back and watched Jane step into the garter before placing one dainty foot into the white nylon and unroll it up her leg, attaching the garter straps to the stocking. Jane did the same with the other foot. "Perhaps you should cancel?" she asked, watching Jane pull the gown on over her head. She struggled for a bit trying to squeeze her breasts into the cups of the dress.

"No, but I'm afraid my gown is rather form fitting." Jane's gown was dark blue and cut low in the back. Thin straps held it on her shoulders. The cups revealed a lot of cleavage and without her brassiere, her nipples were clearly visible through the top. Indeed, the dress hugged her for so tightly, the indentation of her navel and the outline of her pubic mound were also clearly defined.

Jane was going to cause quite a stir especially in the pants of a handsome German officer, thought Patty jealously though her mind was confused over who it was exactly she was jealous of anymore. Jane was primping for Jaeger clearly expecting intercourse this evening. The idea of joining them suddenly popped into Patty's head, their joint encounter with Aket had been most enjoyable, but Patty needed to stay here with the COCK while Jane left.

"How do I look?" asked Jane, pulling blue gloves on. They matched her dress and reached up to her elbows.

Patty stared at her mistress. It wasn't often she saw Jane Stalwart dressed up. "As stunning as any Hollywood starlet walking the red carpet," stated Patty truthfully.

Jane smiled and nodded her head, pleased with her appearance. She stood in front of Patty, her smile fading and turning serious. "I'll come back to you," said Jane, leaning forward. Patty closed her eyes and met Jane's kiss, a tremor of excitement sent her pulse racing. Jane winked and left the cabin while Patty wiped the lipstick off her mouth with the back of her hand.

Jane made her way through several sleeper cars to the dining coach. Her entrance cause quite a stir with every male eye in the room turning her way. Even the men facing away from her noticed the stares of others and glanced over their shoulders to see what everyone was staring at. Jaeger glanced up, quickly pushing back his chair and standing at attention. A smile of delight lit his face and Jane found one spreading across hers as she stared at her former lover.

"You look lovely, Fraulein Stalwart," said a heavily accented German voice seated nearby.

Jane glanced down to see Blobel sitting alone at a table sipping wine. He raised the glass to her in a salute to her beauty.

"Danke, Sturmbannfuhrer," replied Jane bowing her head towards him at the compliment. He was wearing his black SS uniform with the Nazi Party armband around his arm. An odd mix of black and white with his pale skin.

She looked back up and towards Karl at the far end of the coach. He was in his army dress uniform, the broad chest decorated with medals including the highest honor, the knight's cross at his throat. With most of the male passengers still staring at Jane, they failed to notice that their female companions, wives and daughters, were largely staring at the handsome German officer.

Jane strode through the dining car not stopping or looking away from Karl Jaeger. She stopped just in front of him, both staring into each others faces. "It is good to see you Karl," she said.

He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "And it is good to see you, especially in that dress." He kissed her on the cheek and withdrew, pulling the chair out for her.

Jane blushed like a school girl and took her seat. There was a tray of oysters on the table, a few empty shells showing that he had enjoyed a few. She took an oyster. "I was delighted when Patty told me you were on board." Jane threw her head back and swallowed the oyster.

"Yes, quite the coincidence," he replied. He'd also ordered a bottle of wine which he lifted and filled her glass with. "I trust this will be to your taste."

Jane took a sip of the wine and swirled it around her mouth, nodding her approval just as their waiter came up. "I'll have the fillet of beef with chateau potatoes."

"An excellent choice, mademoiselle," he replied, momentarily losing his composure when he noticed her cleavage and the outline of her nipples beneath the dress. He recovered quickly. "And you, Monsieur?"

"The chaud-froid of game animals."

"Tres bien, Monsieur," answered the waiter, sneaking a glance at Jane again before scurrying off.

"Congratulations on your promotion, Hauptman," she told him. "You were a lowly Oberleutnant last time I saw you."

"The fatherland rewards those who serve it well," he responded.

Jane looked at him seriously. "Do you think there will be another war?"

"Who knows when dealing with politicians," he said, shrugging. "But Chancellor Hitler has my utmost confidence to do whatever is necessary to maintain the peace."

"Still, Germany is gearing up it's war machine."

"Peace through strength," he replied, filling her glass up again.

"Sometimes I think the world was better off before your city states unified."

"Deutschland uber alles,"

Their conversation was interrupted by the waiter returning with their food and the two dug in. Karl sliced off a piece of his meat. "Odd Blob and I looked for you earlier," said Jaeger.

"Odd Blob?"

"Blobel, my political adviser. You met him last night."

"Yes, of course," said Jane, cutting off a piece of beef and rolling it around in the sauce. "Patty and I found ourselves running around in Strasbourg during our stop." She bit into the beef and chewed slowly. They enjoyed their dinner, finished off the oysters, then the wine, ordering pudding for dessert.

"How was your beef?"

"Delicious, but I was hoping for a prime cut of German beef," she said staring at him, while her tongue came out to lick a small piece of pudding from her lip. He choked slightly while swallowing the last of his wine. "Patty tells me your coach is quite lavish for a train," she told Karl, batting her eyelashes at him.

Jaeger stood quickly. "Please allow me to give you a tour, Miss Stalwart."

They were halfway through the baggage car before flying into each others arms. Their kiss was passionate, tongues hungrily probing into each others mouths. Karl pulled her dress straps down over her shoulders and kept pulling until her breasts sprang out. He squeezed and hefted them, pushing her nipples upwards to meet his lips. He growled with lust as he first sucked on one, then the other nipple. Jane jumped into him quickly wrapping her legs around his waist. They kissed again while he carried her towards the door. They were outside briefly, still kissing while Karl carried her through the door to the Nazi party's luxury coach. He set Jane down on her feet so she could wiggle out of the tight dress. Karl watched her while loosening his collar to remove his Knight's Cross. His hands worked their way down his uniform while she slowly rolled her gloves off. "Leave them on," he ordered when her hands came down to undo her garter straps.

Jane left her garter and stockings on and stepped in front of him. "You're moving too slowly." Jane knelt before him and quickly undid his belt. "Let me help with your pants." She pulled his pants and underwear down, his cock springing up rock hard and ready to go. "Well it looks like Mjolnir missed me as much as I missed him," she stated before sucking the large cock head into her mouth. She bobbed her head and took half his cock down her throat while looking up at him as he pulled his uniform off. This time it was Jane who growled around the cock in her mouth as she took in his fit muscular physique complete with battle scars. She worked her mouth around his cock before pulling back and kissing the head. Jane sprang to her feet and climbed on the nearest bed. Karl yanked his pants down and was moving between her legs when she asked, "How long until Major Blobel comes back?"

Karl smiled at her. "All night." He climbed over her and she reached down for his cock, guiding it between her spread legs. "I told him to find something else to do."


Patty was miffed at being alone in their cabin without being allowed to join Jane and Jaeger for dinner. She glanced around the room for Jane's cucumber which she'd never eaten, but it was gone, probably thrown out by the Porter along with the sandwich bread. She sighed. Patty wasn't that hungry anyway her belly still felt full of Aket's seed.

There was a loud knock on the door. It came suddenly and startled her, causing her to jump a little. The young Irish woman stood and unlocked the door. "Yes?" she asked pulling it open.

"Gut evening, Fraulein," said Blobel, a Luger in his hand. He aimed it at her and waved her aside as he entered the cabin.


.Jane's nylon covered legs wrapped around Karl's waist as he buried his large cock inside her. "Yessss," they both hissed in unison before breaking into a laugh. He ground his cock into her. "Slower," she pleaded. Their lust wanted it strong and quick, but after what the COCK had done to her and Patty, Jane felt dirty, so dirty. "I need you to make love to me, Karl."

"An easy task," said Jaeger. "And one I will gladly fulfill for I do love you." Karl covered her body with his and kissed her again. This time, he worked his cock in and out of her slowly and rhythmically. She trembled buried in his protective embrace twice. Her pussy clenched and spasmed around his cock, trying to milk his seed out, but he resisted and yanked his cock out until his need to cum subsided.

Jaeger pushed himself up and knelt, guiding his cock back inside her. His strong arms cupped her knees and lifted her up into his thrusts. He liked it this way. His deep blue eyes could take in her naked beauty, her lips parted in soft moans, her breasts shaking, the way her belly undulated as he penetrated her, his cock pistoning in and out glistening with her arousal. Jane was staring back at him with equal adoration, his muscles taut with exertion, his rugged face straining to make this last, and most importantly, his nearly foot long cock sending ripples of pleasure through her body each time he pushed it deep. Karl grunted and buried his cock, Jane's pussy squeezing it tightly, knowing what was coming. His first jet of seed triggered an intense orgasm whose contractions sucked his seed into her womb. The orgasm lasted through several more strong bursts of cum that left both of them exhausted for a moment. Karl dropped her legs and collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. "Gott verdammte, he panted into her ear while Jane writhed beneath him still overcome with lust.


Patty tried not to gag when her lips kissed Blobel's pubes. He was no Jaeger or Aket in the cock department, but his prick was a thick seven inches. She pressed her lips hard around the shaft and pulled back, his cock slowly sliding out of her throat and into her mouth. She looked up at him. His SS uniform was unbuttoned and open, exposing his fat white belly. He'd removed his hat and his bald head glistened with sweat. Blobel was staring at her sucking his cock with fascination. He still held the gun in his hand. Patty let his cock plop from her mouth, immediately missing it's presence in her throat. ""Put that gun away before it goes off," she ordered.

Odd Blob looked at his Luger and then set it down beside him on the bed. Patty was kneeling on the floor and took his cock back in her mouth bobbing her head rapidly. He slid his fat fingers threw her luscious red hair, perhaps the loveliest hair he'd ever seen, and held her head tight while she sucked his fat German prick. "Suck it, schlampe!" he growled. "Harder you rotkopf Irisch schlampe!" She looked up at him angrily, yet she obeyed and sucked him harder. Her lust for his cock overcame everything else. This was perfect! His hands grabbed her head tightly and pulled her down into his pubes. Blobel moaned, his cock jerking and spitting his seed down her throat. Patty struggled, not from fear of choking, but from her near addict like need to taste him. He relaxed his grip and she pulled back so that the last few spurts could fill her mouth. Now it was Patty that moaned as his delicious semen pooled on her tongue. "That's it schlampe, taste the seed of a superior Aryan male." He closed his eyes and fell back against the wall.

Patty made sure she'd milked the last of his seed out before letting his cock fall from her mouth. It was an ugly thing, pale and fat like it's master. The tapered head peaking out from the foreskin made it look like a large garden grub. She raised herself up and helped pull his open pants off his body before guiding the fat man to lie down on her lower berth. He wasn't the fit healthy man that Jaeger was and one blow job had nearly put him asleep. Patty picked up the Luger by the barrel and moved it aside as she climbed on Blobel and straddled him. Her hand grasped his cock and tugged on it. She felt it harden again. The Blob opened his lazy eyes and smiled at her even as she lifted herself up to take him inside her.


"Your still hard," whispered Jane into Karl's ear. He made his cock jerk in response. "Pull it out." Karl groaned in complaint, but lifted himself off her until he was kneeling again. He pulled his cock out, Mjolnir was gigantic and rampant, flushed red with blood. Jane licked her lips. "Bring it up here."

Karl raised his eyebrows in surprise, but obeyed, sliding his body up until her was kneeling around her stomach. He bent his cock down and she squeezed her breasts around it and captured the head in her mouth. She sucked it, licking the combined orgasms off his cock head even as he started to slide his cock back and forth through the folds of her breasts. "I like this," he said.

Jane smiled up at him, licking the underside of his cock as it slid up over her nose. It wasn't her normal smile of happiness and joy, it was a sultry, dirty smile filled with lust and promises. She lifted her head and took the end of his cock in her mouth. "Fuck all night," she said as his cock pulled back. "Love your cock." Sucking again. "Fuck my titties." His cock entered her mouth. "Fucking big cock." He thrust his cock and let her suckle the head for a moment. "Love fucking and sucking Mjolnir." His cock head entered her mouth. Jane pushed his hands away and pushed her own breasts around his shaft. "Own my pussy, Karl." Jaeger watched in disbelief as she pinched and squeezed her own nipples while he titty fucked her. "Use me like a whore." He lost it then and there. His cock entered her mouth on the next thrust and shot his first wad against the back of her throat. He hadn't measured his thrusts well and pulled back, sperm fanning out from the head to coat her face in his white pudding. Her mouth was open, tongue out wanting to taste more. Karl jumped up and grabbed his shaft, semen splattered all over her right breast before he could move his cock up towards her waiting mouth. Her lips met his cock head while he jerked the shaft and Jane hungrily swallowed every last drop.

"Since when do you swallow?" he asked, but her only answer was a wink of an eye while she licked up the final pearl like drip from the slit in his penis. Karl fell off her and on his side. She wasn't quite satisfied and he watched in amazement as Jane Stalwart hefted her own breast and brought her nipple up to her mouth. Her tongue licked and teased her nipple licking up every last drop of his sperm that it could reach. After that, she used her finger to push the seed on her face into her mouth. "Marry me," he gasped, rubbing her belly affectionately.


Patty slowly rode the Major's fat prick. Her hands pressed down on his jiggling chest leaving red marks. They were both pale white, but where Patty's skin was smooth and lovely, his was blotchy and bloated. She ground down into his cock and leaned down to kiss him while she came all over his fat pale prick. "So good," she moaned. "So fucking good."

"Ja Fraulein," groaned Odilo. "Ride that superior Aryan fleischpeitsche!"

"Gonna cum again," moaned Patty, rearing up in Blobel's lap. "Your fat willy's gonna make me cum. Gonna cum. Gonna cum. CUMMINNG!" Her pussy contracted like crazy all around the plump German's penis

"Mein Gott!" Odilo grabbed and squeezed her heavy breasts while thrusting his cock up into her. "So gut sie sexy Hure!" Odd Blob's cock exploded his seed into her orgasmic contractions. "Nehmen sie mein sperma!"

Blobel caressed her breasts while she sat still, panting in his lap. He could feel his cock wither inside her, going soft, but trapping his superior German seed inside her. Some Irish racial purity was questionable, but Patty was too perfect not to have come of strong Aryan stock. He wished his seed had been planted inside her. "You like mein schwanz?" he asked.

"Hmmm," she purred grinding her pussy down around his limp prick. "I love it."

"Gut! It is not as big as Jaeger's, but it is still Aryan and gave you much pleasure."

"Yes, much pleasure," moaned Patty, eyes closed so as not to look at the man's pale face and bloated belly. She'd rather have been looking down at Aket's negro body, her hands gliding over his hard black muscular chest. Thinking of Aket made her cervix open causing the black man's trapped seed to dribble down over Blobel's penis.

"Ja! I can feel your love juices pouring over mein schwanz!" he gasped in glee.

"You can fuck me anytime," she moaned, squeezing her pussy muscles around his penis. If only he knew, she thought.

Blobel's eyes glowed with intensity as he reached up and pinched her nipples. "This is how it should be," he stated. "Women willingly serving as hures for the men of Germany." Patty's amazing pussy was squeezing his penis back to life. "Our soldiers will need women to serve them and thanks to the COCK OF OSIRIS they shall have plenty of willing sex slaves. I shall be a hero of the THIRD REICH!"

"Yes, fuck me some more," cried Patty once more bouncing in his lap on his reinvigorated cock. "Then I want it in my ass."

"DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES!"


Jane returned from wiping her face and breasts down in the wash basin. Karl was smiling at her through half lidded eyes. "Oh no you don't," she said. "No sleeping until I say so big man." She crawled between his legs and started sucking on his big cock. Mjolnir sprang quickly back to life in her mouth. She gave it one last kiss and crawled on all fours next to Jaeger. "Do me from behind," she commanded.

"Jawohl!" He sat up quickly and knelt behind her. They both moaned as he slowly pushed his cock in, burying it and pausing, just to enjoy the feeling of being fully inside her. Jane moaned and ground her crotch into him. Karl grabbed her hips and slowly started working his cock in and out of her.

"Harder Jaeger," she growled, thrusting her ass back into him. "Fuck me hard. Let Mjolnir hammer that pussy."

Karl obeyed slamming his cock with a speed that would have made a normal man cum in seconds. She had so many orgasms, her fluids were dripping down his hairy testicles to soak the bed. He felt the sperm welling up in his balls, but he wasn't ready to blow this load. He wanted it to last a while and yanked his cock out. Jane kept pushing her ass back into him like they were still fucking. "Put it in. Fuck me hard," she demanded.

Jaeger looked at his cock, swollen huge, fat, rampant and glistening with their love juices as it rose above the crack of her ass. "This is a side of you I haven't seen before, my love," he told her.

"You don't like it? Do you think I'm bad?" she asked through gritted teeth.

"No, I do rather like it. As for bad, maybe just a little naughty," he teased.

"Yes, I'm a bad naughty girl," she gasped. "I deserve a spanking!" Karl's eyes flew wide at that. "Spank me with your cock."

Karl Jaeger didn't need to be asked twice. He grabbed the base of his cock and stared down at the white globes on Jane's rear end. "Like this?" he asked. He slapped the hard cock down hard on her left ass cheek. She shuddered and moaned. He slapped his cock down hard on her other cheek. She whimpered in lust. Karl brought his cock down again and again and was startled when she squirted an orgasm all over his thighs from being spanked. He couldn't take it anymore and slammed his angry red cock back into her making her orgasm again. "Take your punishment naughty girl," he yelled.

"Your hand!" screamed Jane. "Use your hand. SPANK ME! FUCK ME!"

Karl spanked her left ass cheek until there was a irritated red hand print on it. Then he switched to her right cheek. Her pussy gripped and trembled around his cock each time his palm made contact her the jiggling flesh of her butt cheeks. He would never have done this to any woman unless he assumed she'd enjoy it. Still, there was a part of him that reveled in disciplining her, the part that was angry she'd never submit and be his forever, but Jane was too independent and valued her freedom.

Before the COCK had infected her, Jane wouldn't have allowed any man to try this on her, and thrown him over her knee for a spanking. As for the new Jane Stalwart, there wasn't any kind of sex act her body didn't crave. Everything gave her immense pleasure. Even as her mind wandered from Patty's soft female body to Aket's big black cock and being sodomized by Hassan and how good his penis had felt plowing her ass, a craving began to grow to be sodomized again. Her ass needed to be fucked even as her brain screamed that Jaeger's cock was too big.

Jaeger's hand was about to slap down on her ass cheek again when Jane lurched forward and his cock leaped upwards free of her pussy. He watched it bobble, tossing drops of her fluids all over her ass. She was head down on the bed, ass up in the air, her labia was still spread open like his cock was still inside her. It was a very submissive pose and he liked it. He grabbed the base of his cock and bent it down to her pussy, but she jerked forward as he began to penetrate her. "You little tease," he growled, thrusting forward until his cock head pushed inside her. She jerked forward again until just a fraction of the head was in her. Karl held the base of his cock and watched her pussy lips spread and push back before pulling forward again several times, the last time his cock was completely outside her. Jane then ran her slit slowly up and down the head of his cock several times before spreading her legs farther open, her ass falling so that his cock head slid up her perineum and came to rest of the tight puckered rosebud of her anus. He assumed it was a mistake on her part, but then, her rear end pushed back against his cock inviting him in. First Patty and now Jane. His cock was way too big for sodomy, but both women had begged for it and Patty had quickly come to love it.

"Please," begged Jane, sounding desperate. "Fuck my ass, Karl."

Amazing, thought the German. His cock was as hard as steel as her pushed down. His cock head was the size of a golf ball compared to her tightly puckered one reichspfennig sized rectum. It opened for his cock head, stretching wide, surprisingly easier then Patty's had and he wondered if this wasn't her first time. Jane gasped loudly. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked. Jane's response was to move her hands out from under her head and reach around behind her. Her slender fingers grabbed her butt cheeks and held them open for him. He pushed down hard on his cock. Jane whimpered and it felt like she was sobbing, but she continued holding her cheeks apart for him. The opening grew to the size of a five reichsmark piece, opening wider and wider and then, his head pushed inside.

"Yessssssss," hissed Jane in relief. She could feel his shaft pushing deeper into her bowels. It still hurt, but the hard part was over. Karl's cock was so large, an average cunny needed to get used to it and he treated her ass like he was breaking in a new cunny, pumping slowly, letting her body get used to his size, moving a little deeper with each thrust. Before long, Jane began pushing her ass back into his thrusts, letting go of her butt cheeks and rising back up to all fours as he began really fucking her ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.