Jane Stalwart and the Cock of Osiris
Chapter 8: Danger in Strasbourg!

Copyright© 2016 by Stormbringer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8: Danger in Strasbourg! - Jane Stalwart and her Lady's Maid, Patty O'Toole must protect the magical Cock of Osiris from Nazis and cultists, but the most dangerous thing might be the Cock itself.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph," muttered Patty, looking up when Jane returned to the room. Patty was standing in the center of the room, looking at the pools of sexual fluid all over the floor. Jane's sudden return through the broken door, nude had startled her. "What happened?" asked Patty, taking in Jane's naked body. Half the semen on Jane was still wet and the other half dried flakes.

"Aket, that's what happened," growled Jane, striding over to the basin. "And he has the COCK!"

"Oh no!" gasped Patty. Her eyes filled with concern for the loss of the COCK and then horror as she once again gazed at her mistress' nude body. "You had relations with a NEGRO!"

"Come now Patricia, it appears you have no choice who you have sex with under the COCK's influence." Jane picked up the sponge from the basin. She looked distastefully at the water, filled with white clouds and clumps of sperm from where she'd squatted over it earlier. She started to clean herself with it anyway.

"But a NEGRO? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she answered. "Better then fine, it was quite..." Jane stopped. Good, amazing, the best sex of her life, she wanted to answer, but Patty could never comprehend a white woman enjoying sex with a black man. "I'm fine," she said again, "But we need to worry about getting the COCK back, not me. We have to stop Aket."

"What do we do?"

"He's not going anywhere until the train stops in Strasbourg in the morning. A giant black man shouldn't be hard to spot." Jane watched as Patty took the sponge and helped clean Jane's body. Her nose was crinkled in distaste even yanking her hand back when some dried sperm touched her knuckle, but she stoically did her duty. Jane's nipples hardened again as the cool sponge slid over her breasts. Patty stared at them and Jane detected and increase in Patty;s breathing and a slight flush spread on her cheeks. She grabbed Patty's hand to stop her and the two women stared into each others eyes before Jane bent in for a kiss. Patty's eyes partially closed and her lips parted, but at the last second she pulled back, a look of distaste on her face. "What?" asked Jane.

"Your cheeks are puffy like they get when you've been sucking on a man's..." Patty flushed crimson and shook her head like she was trying to fight not to vomit. "Did you have a Negro's phallus in your mouth?"

"Yes," said Jane watching Patty shake her head in denial again. "Patty, get over it. His cock was amazing, bigger then the COCK and His seed tasted so..."

"STOP!" yelled Patty, dropping the sponge and covering her ears with her hands.

Jane leaned closer, sniffing. "You smell good." Jane took in her friend. Patty looked great. She was clean, smelled of lavender, and had washed her hair. "Really good. Where have you been anyway?"

Patty flushed some more. "Karl Jaeger's here and he offered to show me his luxury coach."

"JAEGER!" Jane was surprised, but then remembered the familiar looking German that had arrived on the zeppelin. "Karl's here?"

"Yes and they have a bath tub." Patty nodded. "A bath tub on a train!"

Jane got a far away look in her eyes, but she wasn't thinking about a bath. "Did he ask about me?"

"Yes, many times," said Patty, jealous again. "I'm sure you'll see him tomorrow in the dining coach." Patty paused in thought. "Why don't we ask his help stopping Aket."

"No," answered Jane. "The fewer people who know about the COCK, the better." Jane felt cleaner and grabbed a towel, drying her magnificent body while Patty to her credit, did her duty and got on all fours scrubbing up the pools of sperm. Jane pulled a simple dress over her head and grabbed the basin of semen polluted water. "I'm going to dump this over the railing," said Jane. "Go find the Jean and tell him that an inebriated passenger fell against our door and busted the lock. Then ask the steward in the dining coach if we might have some fresh water or better yet, ask if they'll heat it up some. I need to wash my hair." Large strands of her hair were stuck together bonded by dried sperm. "If he gives you any guff, bat your eyelashes at him a couple times."

"I'm on it then," said Patty, exiting through the busted door.

Later, Jane felt quite clean washing in the fresh basin when the Jean arrived. The porter apologized profusely and insisted he'd have someone come fix their door immediately as two young ladies traveling alone wouldn't be safe under these conditions. He asked if she'd seen who had fallen into their door and Jane replied that it was the large exotic looking African, hoping to find out Aket's room. The man frowned, saying that he wasn't aware of any negro passengers on board the train. This was an upper class passenger train after all.

Early the next morning, Jane hopped off the upper berth, waking Patty. "Come Patricia, " she said, pulling the shift off over her head. "The game is afoot." Jane dressed in her "working" clothes of brown trousers and a white blouse. She strapped her pack to the outside of her right leg while Patty pulled a green dress over her head. Jane checked the bullets in her Enfield and slid it into the pack on her leg.

"What's the plan then?" asked Patty.

"The train's approaching Strasbourg and we need to find Aket before he can disembark. We'll ask around. A man like Aket stands out."

Jane and Patty walked the length of the train questioning every porter or passenger they encountered, but the entire staff insisted there was no black man matching that description on the train. There were a few negro porters, but none were giant muscled Egyptian cultists. The train whistled and began to brake. "Damn!" cursed Jane.

"What do we do now then?" asked Patty.

"We disembark first and keep an eye out for Aket," replied Jane, heading towards the nearest exit. Jane let herself off as soon as the train came to a complete stop in Strasbourg station much to the nearest porter's annoyance. "Patty, you walk to the back of the train and I'll keep an eye on the front section." Jane watched her go when it suddenly occurred to her that she might not be asking the right question about Aket. She looked up at the coach door. "Jean?"

"Oui, Mademoiselle," he replied, still looking irately at her.

"You don't recall seeing a large Negro on board?"

"Non, Mademoiselle, like I informed you earlier..."

"Is there an Egyptian on board, brown skinned not too tall?"

The porter crinkled his nose in distaste. "Oui, the Egyptian is staying in the cabin beside yours."

That explains how Aket disappeared so quickly last night, she thought. "And there's no Negro with him?"

The porter sighed, exasperated. "Non, Mademoiselle, there is no Negro staying with him. There is only his wife, a rather large woman, but is is hard to tell with Muslim women being covered up by those heavy burqas. Look, there she is, if you'd like to question her personally." The porter held his arms out, hands down and made shooing motions towards Jane.

Jane turned and watched the bulky figure striding from the train. Her lip curled up. The dark figure, clad head to toe in a black burqa towered over the other passengers. Large woman indeed! Patty did a double take and stepped out of his way. "PATRICIA! STOP HIM! THAT'S AKET!" Jane yelled, starting to run.

Aket casually pushed Patty aside causing her to fall backwards on her rump. He pulled off the head piece and started running. Jane took off after him with Patty struggling to catch up. The black Egyptian had a head start and had already disappeared down an alley, heads in the crowded street turning to watch the strange spectacle of a giant black man being pursued by two lovely women.

Jane's strong athletic legs, trousers, and sensible shoes allowed her to make better ground then Patty, but the Irish woman caught up to Jane when she came skidding to a stop where the alley split. "Which way?" gasped Patty, panting.

"I don't know," said Jane scanning the ground for footprints, but the cobblestones showed nothing. "We'll have to split up."

Patty's eyes went wide as she stared at her mistress. "But what do I do if I catch him?"

Jane opened her thigh bag and pulled out her pistol. "Here," she said, handing it to Patty. "You've fired it before. Only use it if necessary. Yell if you see Aket." Patty took the gun warily, but took off down the left alley. Jane watched her go, then took off at a steady pace. Jane could run and run well. Gray Wolf had been impressed with her long distance running and ability to pace herself. A Tamahumara Indian of Northern Mexico had helped train her and he too had come to respect her abilities, though his skills far outstripped Jane's. There were few to rival a Tamahumara for long distance running. She didn't need these skills in the tight alleys of Strasbourg however and didn't even consider this type of steady jogging to be an exertion. She could have kept up this pace for hours. There was no sign of Aket and Jane hoped Patty was having better luck. The alley soon ended, splitting into a T shape. Left would take her back towards Patty and right into the unknown. Patty's scream made the decision for her. Jane turned left, picking up speed. "NOOOOOOO!" echoed down the alley up ahead. The alley split again, Jane made a choice and took a random turn. She heard noises ahead around a corner and slowed as she approached.

"Oh no," muttered Jane, peering around the corner. Patty was nude and straddling Aket's stomach. The burqa had been spread out in the dirty alley. Aket's gold and white robe was flung aside and the black man was laying on his back on the burqa. The COCK was beside his hand and Jane's Enfield lay beside it. Aket's monstrous cock was fully erect and flat against his stomach, but the strange snakelike shape had the serpentine head sticking straight up. Patty was humping the head while running her hands over his hard muscular chest. A golden dust cloud was still settling around them and Jane could detect the scent of sperm even from where she was. Aket had used the COCK again!

"So big ... so good," grunted Patty, grinding her pussy around the head of his cock. She leaned down until her nipples pushed into his chest and kissed him. She pushed back, feeling more of his cock enter her. She reared up, cumming. "No idea ... negro cock ... would be so good ... better then any other cock."

"Tell Great Aket you love his cock," ordered the cultist, squeezing her breasts.

"I love your negro cock, Aket," she moaned.

"PATTY!" Jane screamed, charging the lovers. "I'll save you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.