Tropical Fantasy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Sea Nymph

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story I co-authored with a very good friend of mine. Part 1 is written by her and Part 2 is written by me. It is the story of two girls who met online and came together for a weekend in the sun. Enjoy!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

We'd spent over six months planning this vacation, a mini vacation really since Kellie's business doesn't allow her to take long periods off. It's been just over a year since we met on that website and our relationship has grown so intense in that time.

We met for the first time this past summer when my parents let me take a trip to California as a graduation present. Officially, the trip was to visit family in San Francisco (and that was fun), but unofficially, meeting Kellie face-to-face, even for that one afternoon, was the highlight of the trip. Her presence on that website is so anonymous, so mysterious, that looking into her eyes as we approached and feeling her body against mine in that first hug was surreal.

That first afternoon was intentionally planned to be a short meeting, a "chemistry check" so to speak. Less than five minutes into our afternoon though, I knew I'd regret having set limits on our first meeting; I knew I'd want to break my rules and hers.

Back online we immediately started planning this trip. We both knew that afternoon was too short, too much of a tease. Our flights brought us both through Miami on the way to Barbados and waiting for her in that terminal was unbearable. I knew that this time our meeting would be different. This time, we would have no limits, no rules to hold us back. We'd rented a beachside villa for four days. That's actually all I knew about our lodging before arriving since she made those arrangements. All she would say was "It's a surprise!" She is such a tease!

When we walked in and I saw the canopy bed out back through the picture windows, I could not help myself; I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug, whispering in her ear, "It's perfect, Kellie, thank you so much!" The canopy bed overlooking the ocean was one of the first fantasies we shared. How she found it, I have no idea. The next day, she would see my surprise.

I rented the boat for the whole day and evening; she was bigger than my boat back home, but not by much so I was comfortable handling her. It was a big risk because Kellie was not used to being on the water; she knew nothing about and had very little experience on boats. But the ocean is a part of me and I needed to share this with her.

We motored through the harbor and as we cleared the moorings I had Kellie take the wheel as I set the sails. Keeping an eye ahead, I needed to correct her course a few times, but she was so cute at the wheel in her windbreaker, halter top and shorts. That was all she had on; I knew because I watched her get dressed this morning. She actually held up her undies, then looked at me and made a production out of crinkling her nose and tossing them aside. She pulled up her shorts up with nothing under.

As we approached the jetty I hopped back into the cockpit and took the wheel. The whitecaps ahead told me it was Kellie's turn to relax. We needed to tack up the windward side of the island and around the point to reach our destination: a small island off of Barbados (barely more than a horseshoe-shaped pile of rocks with a small cove, a few palm trees and a beach). I secured the engine as we left the harbor behind us.

She kept asking what she could do to help, but this cruise was my present to her. "Nothing sweetie, just relax and enjoy for a while. It will be a few hours until we reach our destination."

"Oh, and what, exactly, is that? Our 'destination'?" She asked.

With a giggle, I replied, "You'll see. You surprised me yesterday with the canopy bed, now it's my turn to surprise you."

As I pulled the boat into a close tack, Kellie removed her windbreaker and made a production out of 'posing' herself so teasingly in front of me. She tried to make it look like she was just getting sun, but it was obvious she was showing off for me. Her halter left little to my imagination and knowing there was nothing under her shorts caused that same imagination to run wild.

I felt like warning this was going to be a wet ride until we rounded the point, but I figured it would be more fun seeing her soaked by ocean spray. The swell approached on the starboard and I grinned. She noticed the evil look on my face and realized something was about to happen a split second before the spray came over the bow and soaked her. As she cleared the water from her face and looked at me, she said, "You knew that was coming didn't you?"

"Me? You actually think I knew you were about to get soaked in cool ocean spray causing your top to go completely transparent and your nipples to harden right before my eyes and said nothing? Why Kellie, that makes me sound so evil!" And I winked at her. She flicked some water at me and cautioned that she doesn't get mad, she gets even.

As we rounded the point, our ride smoothed out and I pulled Kellie close and gave her a kiss. A small peck at first, but followed by a deep passionate embrace. Knowing we had smooth sailing ahead, I took off my windbreaker and smiled at her, letting her know I knew all along she took hers off too soon. We held each other the rest of the way to our island.

I pulled into the cove, furled the jib and dropped the mainsail & anchor and looked at Kellie. She was dry now, but her hair was a mess from her earlier soak, and yet, she was so beautiful sitting there.

"What?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare. It's just you're so beautiful and I can't believe we are finally together. I hope you're not mad about my little trick back there. I couldn't resist."

"Don't worry, you'll get yours!"

"I hope so" and I pulled her into my arms. We kissed and I slid my arms up her back to the tie behind her neck. We made out slowly and undressed each other until there was nothing between us but the light coating of dried sea salt on her skin. I had one more surprise for my Kellie.

We had talked about toys during our many chats on that website. One in particular was a strap-on dildo. I had never seen one in real life; hadn't ever owned any kind of toy actually. The temptation to buy one for this trip was too much however. It was absolutely nerve wracking going through airport security with that in my bag. Despite being un-used and still in its package, I'd have been horrified if anyone had seen it. Then my bag went through the x-ray machine and the security guy grinned at me. I felt my skin flush red as I moved into that nakey-picture-through-your-clothes thing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.