Condominium
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jon and Amber discover that many of their condominium neighbors are as sexually horny and interested in playing together as they are. They hold intimate parties as an increasing number of other condo residents decide to join in. Much sex. Many characters. All ages and situations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Chris, Jess, Amber and I got more and more daring over time. I think each of us goaded the others to some exhibitionism. We went skinny dipping in the condo pool several times after some of our swap romps, wearing robes to the pool, and then slipping into the water so that hopefully (maybe) no one in any of the other units noticed, but we had the fun of swimming naked.

Things changed for the four of us one night after Chris suggested, "Hey, let's go up on the roof, and mess around up there. We could look out over the city as we fuck."

Chris was right; the view from the roof of the condo was spectacular, especially because the building sat on a knoll, that gave us added height compared to many of the other equal height buildings around town.

Amber especially liked the idea of rooftop sex. I think she was the most egregious exhibitionist in our midst. She put on a very short skirt, some flip flops, and a sleeveless shirt with tails tied under her breasts. Jess dressed in a similar fashion. Chris and I just wore exercise shorts as though we'd just left the gym and decided to go up to the roof.

There were three elevators that went from the ground floor to the roof. I knew our elevator made an unmistakable ding on each floor it was going to stop at before the doors opened. I guessed that we'd get about ten or fifteen seconds of warning before anybody appeared, time enough for us to get somewhat presentable and to look innocent.

We moved into one of the more dimly lit sections of the roof. Amber and Jess untied their shirts so we could fondle their breasts. We made out a little, and then they faced the railing, and Chris and I raised their skirts over Amber and Jess's beautiful little asses so we could fuck them doggie style from behind as they held on to the railing and looked out over the city.

The four of us got into our daring doggie-style fucks pretty quick. I was pummeling Jess, as Chris did Amber. There was little conversation, except for occasional words of encouragement or statements about how perfect this was going.

Chris brought Amber off by fingering her clit as he fucked her from behind, and then he dumped a load of jism into her sweet pussy. Although I was harder than steel, I wanted to make my time with Jessica last, and so we were varying the pace and intensity of what we were doing.

At one point, I moved Jess onto one of the high-top chairs in the rooftop area, which put her pussy at just the right height for me to pump my cock into her cunt and watch her face, eyes, and breasts sway as we made love. We were well into it.

I heard Amber say in a less than enthusiastic tone, "Oh ... dear. Hello."

I turned my head and there behind us was another couple I also recognized as residents of the condo. The girl was bent over one of the tables, and the guy she was with had been fucking her from behind while the two of them had watched the four of us.

They broke apart and scrambled to pull down skirts, and tuck cocks in pants. I realized Jess and I were doing the same thing. Damn, I'd been close, and I knew Jess had been too.

The man in the new couple said, "Errr, we didn't mean to make you stop. You were inspirational. Megan and I couldn't resist following your lead." He gave a sheepish smile.

Megan was standing in the light now, and I could see her turning shades of brilliant pink as she blushed.

I speculated, "Well, we were a little too daring, I guess."

"Oh, no," Megan said. "Ryan and I liked watching you and your wives."

Before I could stop her, Jess moved to hug Chris. "We have fun together," she said, not realizing the message she'd just communicated.

The new couple just looked at each other. He said, "We're Megan and Ryan Sanders in 802."

Amber moved to me and said, "Jon and Amber Cooper in 1403."

Jess volunteered, "Chris and Jessica Hanson, 503." She pointed at us and added, "Same elevator stack."

Megan made to push Ryan away.

I said, "I though the elevator would make a sound when anybody arrived up here. We could have recovered instead of being discovered."

Ryan laughed, "We already were up here when you arrived. We'd been ... making out over in that dark corner. See, you're not the only one with great ideas, exhibitionist tendencies, or love of the great outdoors." He moved closer and we shook hands. I wondered if he thought about the fact that we'd both probably fingered somebody else's pussy only minutes earlier with those fingers.

Amber said, "Well, the mood is broken for the moment. Would you like to come down to our unit and have some wine with us."

Megan responded before Ryan could even think about it, "No, but thank you for asking."

Ryan overrode her protest, "Actually, I think that'd be really nice. Come on Megs, we should meet some of our new neighbors under better than embarrassing conditions."

On that note, the six of us rode down to 1403. Amber started in the kitchen while I got drink orders. A couple of minutes later, we were all sitting around in the dimly lit room.

The dim light didn't prevent me from evaluating Ryan and Megan. They were about five to seven years younger than the four of us – that would put them in their mid to late twenties.

Megan was beautiful, with a flawless complexion, short blond hair, a busty figure, and a smile that sparkled. While she might have been a little shy about the sexuality of the earlier situation, she was pretty bold about the rest of participating in the group.

The conversation quickly went around about our units, and then what each of us did. I talked about my technology security work, and Amber about her advertising and web design work for a firm downtown.

Chris was a new lawyer in a legal firm specializing in trusts and real estate, and Jessica worked at a branch of a large bank. Ryan was trying to establish himself as a photographer of note in the area, doing weddings, families, and that kind of thing; and Megan was a newly minted psychologist, also trying to get started in counseling, by working with a well-known local name in the field. She was emphasizing working with teens.

After a lull in the conversation, Ryan observed, "When we saw you, we thought you were ... making love with your wives." He didn't push the statement further, because I think he wanted to see where the discussion went from there, if it went at all.

Amber was sitting closest to him. She said in a neutral tone, "We share. We realized that we clicked with each other a couple of months ago, and so we ... enjoy our time with each other in novel ways."

Ryan smiled, "Well, I approve." He glanced at Megan, "If you ever want to expand your, um, membership, please think of us."

Megan gasped, "Ryan! You can't say that."

He said, "Come on. We even talked about something like this. It'd be fun and sexy."

Megan didn't continue, but she looked more embarrassed than irked at him. She shot me a coy smile that I read great sexual content into.

Jessica asked in a gentle tone that was almost seductive, "What were you thinking when you watched the four of us up on the roof."

Ryan said, "How much fun it'd be to come up beside you. If you were swapping, I think that'd be fun too."

Chris glanced at Jess and me, "Well, at least only part of our party got distracted, and I believe you did too. Do you want to try something now?"

"Now? Really?" Ryan sounded on the verge of enthusiastic.

Chris nodded, and Jess reinforced his idea with a similar nod and smile.

Ryan said, "I would." He looked at Megan.

Megan smiled coyly, "Yes." She was going to let that one word stand as her answer without elaboration. I noted that she started to lick her lips at a rapid rate.

Amber rose and walked over to the light switch. She dimmed the lights almost to their minimum level; even at that we could clearly see each other. She moved again and touched the Bose radio; the room filled with some sexy jazz music that was really mood setting.

Amber then moved in front of Ryan, and coaxed him to stand up. She pulled him into a kiss with her that truly startled him, and certainly got everyone else's attention, especially Megan.

I watched Megan, and after a minute of the kiss and making out, she smiled. I did a little 'whew' in my mind; she was all right with her husband getting it on with another woman.

After a further minute of making out with Ryan, Amber pulled Jess over. "He's nice. French with him. He tastes yummy. I think he ate some pussy earlier; you can taste Megan on him."

Megan looked embarrassed, but nodded to conform Amber's supposition.

Jess and Ryan started to make out.

Amber took my hand and led me to where Megan sat on the sofa. No words were exchanged, but the message was clear: 'This is your assignment for the night.'

I leaned down and whispered to Megan, "No one is trying to make you do anything that you don't want to do."

Megan put an arm around my neck and pulled my face to hers. We kissed, and I felt the softest pair of lips in the world. They were succulent. Megan whispered, "Yes, make love to me, please. I want you. While you were doing Jessica on the roof, I wondered what you'd be like. I wanted you then ... and want you now."

We wasted little time, and soon I sat on the sofa, nude again, as the gorgeous and naked Megan straddled my lap with my cock deep in her tight pussy. We were both slowly moving into one another as we kissed and made out.

Megan gasped, "Oh, God. You feel so good inside me. You're bigger than Ryan, and you're hitting some spots he misses."

I whispered, "I wouldn't widely announce that. Your observations and newfound pleasures might irritate him in some way. He might hear them as emasculating."

"Oh ... yeah. I hadn't thought of that." She kissed me again. "I understand, and thank you for being sensitive to that. I like you even more."

Megan had a tight pussy, and every fifth time we came together she ground her body down on my erection until she had every millimeter of my ultra-hard cock buried inside her. She was a small woman, so I was sure my cock must have been getting very deep in her body.

I glanced around the room. Chris had his cock buried in Amber again, and Ryan was slow fucking Jess in our large living room chair.

Megan was hard to resist, and I guess I was too. I toyed with her clit, and as I brought her to orgasm her pussy started to flutter around my cock, and I blasted a full load of cum into her. I'd never experienced a fluttering pussy; she was amazing.

Megan fell against me in her orgasmic afterglow, and we just hugged and kissed. I whispered to her how perfect our union had been, and how I hoped we'd have many encore performances. I extolled her beauty and daring, and the whole time I stroked her body all over.

The others in the room also fell pray to the pleasures of the flesh, their orgasms rippling through the rest of our sextet.

Amber then orchestrated a switch again. "Chris you go with Megan now. Jon you and Jess get together again, and Ryan and I are going to see to things."

See-to-things seemed a great euphemism for fuck each other's brains out. I liked that.

Amber sucked on Ryan, raising the dead, and then had him mount her missionary style on our sofa. Jess and I had a good start on the roof, and we mutually agreed to try to pick up from that point. I thought that was good, except I discovered that I was getting sloppy seconds from Ryan's jizz left inside Jess. I put that thought out of my mind. Chris and I had done this to each other many times.

Jess and I prolonged our union, going for maximum stimulation and pleasure instead of something of a short intensity. The others were all finished, and sitting around nude sipping wine as they watched the two of us continue to fuck. We finally gave it up with a matched set of climaxes that nearly made the two of us pass out.

I rolled to my side as I exited Jess, and that put me beside Megan. She smiled and then kissed me. She leaned over me and kissed Jess too.

Megan then leaned over my lap and inhaled my cock into her mouth. I was wet with Jess's juices and cum, and she took care of those over the next minute or two.

Megan then slid off the sofa and moved in front of Jess. She spread her legs, and went down on her pussy, obviously intent to suck my cum and Ryan's from Jess's pussy. She used her fingers to help pull the effluent to her mouth and lapping tongue. Apparently, she was good at her job; Jess had another orgasm as she watched Megan do her thing.

When Megan stopped, she turned and moved to Amber. The room had been quiet, but everyone automatically knew that Megan was about to repeat the lewd act on Amber's pussy. She did. Amber came twice under her slavering tongue.

At one point, Amber and Megan snowballed the accumulation of cum in Megan's mouth back and forth between them. The rest of us looked on in amazement.

When Megan was through, she returned to her seat. I pulled her to me, and kissed her. I could taste the musty saliva and knew its roots, but didn't let that deter me from enjoying my time again with Megan.

As we kissed, Amber moved in between Megan's legs and started to reciprocate in the cleanup duties demonstrated earlier by our new friends. Megan proved to be explosively multi-orgasmic. Amber raved about how Megan tasted and her girl aroma.

We broke up after that, the two visiting couples dressing and heading back to their condo units for the night. We did promise to get together again the following weekend.


Tyler Mason sat in the dark on his condo balcony looking out at the night. He was a day trader in the market, and this had been one of his stellar days. Between the opening in London that morning and the closing bell on Wall Street, Tyler had made an estimated forty-two thousand dollars – a personal record by quite a bit for him.

He'd had off days, even one day where he lost over ten thousand dollars trading, but today he could sit and savor his skill, expertise, and business acumen. He turned the glass of single malt in his hand, and sipped at the rich liquid.

The door to the balcony opened and Kelsey came out to join her husband. She carried a glass of red wine. Kelsey was dressed in a sharp looking summer dress that amplified the shape of her breasts, gave her an hour-glass look, and left her legs mostly bare to any admiring eye. The boutique she worked in catered to women, so most of her femininity was transferred to her clientele.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.