The Road to My Wife Going Black - Cover

The Road to My Wife Going Black

Copyright© 2016 by Rock Stone

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The start of the story of my wife going black. There are many parts and layers that cover 25 plus years.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

I knew that John would want sex when he came home that weekend and I knew I had to figure out a way to not let it happen. Since James and Big Boy didn't make me have sex with either of them Thursday I was really horny. When I used my vibrator Thursday night I could feel a difference in my pussy. It was much more sensitive and the guys had stretched me so that 4 of my fingers slid in past my knuckles easily. I knew John would be able to tell that my pussy was much different as soon as he put his little cock in me. I decided that I would I suck John's dick and try to give him a handjob Friday night and then tell him my period started Saturday. I knew John would be disappointed but I couldn't help it. Truth be known at that time I would have rather John didn't come home. The sex with Big Boy and James was so good I didn't want to have sex with John.

As soon as John came thru the door Friday I jumped him so I could rub his dick which was already hard. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom where I got his pants unbuttoned. I pulled his hard dick out of his pants and just kinda froze with him in my hand. I was amazed at how much bigger the two black guys cocks were than his. Finally I took him in my mouth and he didn't last long, maybe two or three minutes. It would have been at least fifteen minutes before either one of the black guys would have cummed in my mouth. John got my shirt off and started sucking my nipples, knowing he could make me cum by doing that. Both my tits had bite marks from James and Big Boy sucking on them. I didn't give John much time to play with my boobs before I faked a orgasm and hoped he didn't see the bite marks. I rolled over on my stomach and John started putting his hands in my shorts to rub on my ass. I jumped up and slide my bra back on and told John we had to go get the kids and that I needed him to do something for me tomorrow.

I grabbed my shirt and went to the living room to wait on him to clean up. When he came in he wanted to know what I wanted to do tomorrow. He thought that I was going to tell him I wanted to have sex all day or something like that. However I suprised him by asking if he would take me to Fort Worth and buy me a softball glove. He laughed and wanted to know what I wanted softball glove for? I told him you are looking at the new second baseman of the Babes. He said no way and I said yes sir, they asked me last week. I figured you and the kids all play so I would too. I said we can take the kids and make a day of it. I said they will have a good time, besides they have been missing you and you need to spend some time with them. He agreed with me and told me he had plenty of per diem money so he would buy me a good glove.

Well we went to his parents to get the kids and his Mother fixed supper for us so we were there for a while. Of course John told them about me going to play with the Babes. John's Mother was pretty much a racist and of course she had something to say about me playing with all of the Negro girls. It pissed me off but I didn't let it show but I said yes I was going to be the only white girl on the team. I told her I was going to be a grain of rice in a box of raisins. John had to turn his head to keep from laughing and John's Daddy told his Mother that John had been playing with the Negroes since he was eight years old, so what was the difference. His Mother said its just different cause she is a women. I thought to myself, yeah they weren't going to fuck John.

On the way home the kids were raising a ruckus in the back of the car and John was rubbing my thigh right next to my pussy, I was so horny I was thinking about going to Mandy's so James could put the fire out. When we got home was the closest I came to telling John about fucking Big Boy and James, I needed sex but I needed to have my pussy stretched bad. I put the kids to bed and John was already naked in our bed when I got in bed. The first thing John asked as he pulled me close was I going get me some black cock while I was playing with the Babes? It was right then that I almost told him but it was then that he rubbed his hand across my now shaved bare pussy. He did it again and exclaimed what happened to your pussy hair? He sat up and pulled the cover down so he could get a good look then he pulled me up so that his face was all in my pussy. This time my orgasm was real as he rubbed his tongue across my clit. When I finally caught my breath and got away from him, I looked and his face was covered with my pussy juice. I started laughing and he wanted to know what was so funny? I said you got pussy juice running off your chin, go look in the mirror at yourself. He got up and went to the bathroom where I heard him laughing. When he came back he said now tell me why you shaved your pussy? I said you have been wanting me to for a long time, then I said no really I did it because the Babes uniforms are really short and they are white so my bush showed. I said you wouldn't want my bush to show would you? He jumped back in bed and said no this is a lot better, beside the black guys like their white pussy smooth.

John's cock was hard as a rock and five inches long, so I got on top of him rubbed my slick pussy up and down on his dick. I know if I had let him stick his dick in my pussy he probably wouldn't have felt either side I was so stretched but I didn't have to worry about that cause he cummed all over his belly in about three or four minutes of me rubbing him with my pussy lips. He tried to get me to lick his cum off his belly but I made him go to the bathroom again and clean up. We slept with him spooned in behind me and one hand was full of my tits. I know if it had been James laying behind me his cock would have been sticking out between my legs, I couldn't even feel John's. When we woke up that Saturday morning John noticed the bite marks around my nipples and he said I was a little rough on your tits last night. What could I say I got out of that one, I told him they were a little sore. That was just what he needed to hear, he said you don't need to wear a bra today then. He was always trying to get me to go without panties and bra. So I said I guess no panties too huh? He couldn't wait to pick out what he wanted me to wear to Fort Worth. He picked out a spaghetti strap top that I knew would show my tits completely if I moved right and my hard nipples all the time. It was too cold for shorts so he picked out my tightest jeans. The ones that cupped my ass and without panties showed my camel toe perfectly.

We went to Fort Worth to Academy to buy my softball glove and we bought the kids some shoes for them to play ball in. The kids wanted to eat at a McDonalds that had a playground so that was what we did. While we were at McDonalds I went to get one of the kids a refill and there was a black guy getting him a drink and he told me how good my tits looked so I bent over so he could get a good look. I don't know what made me do it but if I had been by myself he would probably have got some white pussy that afternoon. As it was I went back to our table with hard nipples and a wet pussy. John had seen us talking and of couse he asked what he said. I said he got a good look at my tits and he told me how much he liked them and how much he would lke to fuck me. John looked at me kinda strangely, then I said thats what you wanted wasn't it? He kinda stuttered as he said what did you tell him? I told him I would love to fuck him but I was here with my kids and husband. John's eyes had gotten big as he almost whispered "what did he say?" He said I am in here all time look for me when you are here again. I looked John right in the eyes and said I told him I would look for him if I was here again. About that time the kids came back to the table saying they were ready to go. John told them to go use the bathroom before we left. When they took off John said I can't get up. I asked why not? He said I got a hard on from you telling me what you and the black guy said. I guess I was being cruel but I told him to adjust it, its to little for anyone to see it.

When we left the kids ran out and got in the car so they couldn't hear us. John asked what did you mean nobody would see it. Again I guess I was hitting at him, I said the black guy pulled his britches tight so I could see the outline of his cock. He was at least twice as big as you are. John got quite and didn't say much all the way home. When we got back to our town I told John to go by Mandy's so I could show her my glove, I really wanted John to see James. We pulled up at Mandy's and her and Londa's kids were playing catch in the front yard. One of Mandy's girls went to the door to tell Mandy we had pulled up. My kids got out and went to play with the black kids, while John and I walked to the front porch. Mandy and James came out of the house where I introduced them to John. Mandy gave me a hug and then James hugged me and squeezed the cheeks of my ass while he was eyeing my tits. James said it looks like John bought you a nice glove, Mandy grabbed a ball and we went down in the yard to throw the ball a little bit. James and John sat on the front porch talking until we got thru and went to our house.

I noticed John had been quieter than usual so when I had got the kids to bed I asked what was wrong. He said well James told me you were going to make a good second baseman if he could keep Big Boy out of your britches, the black guy at McDonalds asked if he could have some pussy and when James and I were on the porch I could see the outline of his cock and he is twice as big as me. I said so whats the deal? He said I don't know, I just wish I could stay home instead of going back tomorrow. Then he said I guess I am just afraid one of the black guys will talk you into having sex with him and you won't do it because I am not here. I just looked at John and said don't worry, you not being here won't stop me. We didn't have any sex that night and I was up and dressed before John got up so I made it thru the weekend without John penetrating me. John left right after we had ate lunch and I couldn't stand it so I carried the kids over to John's parents for the afternoon.

After I left John's parent's house I went straight to Mandy's house. When I got there Big Boy, James and Mandy were just sitting around talking. Londa had carried all the kids to the park. I drank a couple of beers before I asked Mandy if it was alright if I carried James and Big Boy to my house. She asked me what for? I said I have got to have both of them fuck me. Mandy laughed and said is this the same little white girl that said she didn't want no black cock a couple of months ago? She said I told you what those boys black meat would do to you didn't I. I said yes you were right, now is it ok. She looked at James and said why don't you go see if you can help her out babe. James told Big Boy to follow us in the van, he said she has had too much beer to be driving. When we got to the house I had them park in the back so nobody would see the cars and we got in the van. I pulled my top off so I could pull on my hard nipples, then I said I don't want to do it in the van. James said where then, I said in my bed, I want you to fuck me in my bed.

We were out of the van and in the house in a heartbeat. There was a trail of clothes from the backdoor to our bedroom. We had a kingsize bed so there plenty of room for all of us. James asked which one I wanted first, I said I want both of you at the same time. One of you fuck me while I suck the other one. We spent the next hour with the two guys taking turns fucking me and me sucking the other one. I had numerous orgasms and the guys cocks were about to bust because neither had cummed yet. They decided both of them were going to cum in my pussy. As soon as James got off Big Boy would cum in me. They had put 3 pillows under my ass before they cummed in me and when they were done my pussy was tilted up and it was full of black sperm. There were millions of sperm in me, probably enough to impregnate every white women in Texas. The two guys both took showers while I laid on the bed waiting on them to get done. When they had left I put my hand over my pussy and made my way to the commode to let the glob of cum fall out of my very stretched pussy. After the big globs quit falling I got in the shower and did my best to wash out all of the sperm. Before I dressed I called John's parents and told them I would come get the kids shortly. When I pulled up they came running out so I didn't have to go in to get them, which was good because I was having a hard time walking. I was noticing how my thighs didn't quite go together like they used to and I seemed to walk a little different than I used to.

Then Monday after work Mandy and I had a one on one girl talk. She told me Londa had told her that she had told Big Boy to knock me up. I told her that I used a IUD so I wasn't too worried. She said well just be careful and don't let those boys hurt nothing. I giggled and told her they had already hurt my pussy, I doubt I can even feel John's little dick now. I told her about the black guy at McDonalds hitting on me and how he pulled his pants tight so I could see his cock. Mandy said black guys are like a bunch of hounds, they can smell when a white women is fucking black guys so you might as well get used to that. Mandy said would you have fucked him if you had been alone? I said well he had a big cock, he was good looking and seemed nice. So yeah I would have fucked him if I had a chance. I asked Mandy will you answer a question truthfully for me? Mandy said if you want the truth, yes I will. Do you think I am a slut? Mandy said you are a black cock slut, she said I don't think you would have sex with a white guy besides John. Mandy said Phyliss I told you what it was like to take a black cock in your coochie. She said black cock is like a drug to white women, she said you may quit fucking black guys but you won't quit craving black cock.

It was the middle of March and had got warm enough to practice softball so on Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays we would get together to practice. Usually I would have sex with one of the guys after each and every practice and usually at least on Saturdays. Sometimes I would let them both take me on Saturday. I wasn't looking forward to John coming home on the weekend, I knew I couldn't have sex with James or Big Boy. I knew I would have to lie to John and that was the hardest part of the whole deal. I would spend the week before John came home on Friday trying to figure out what I was going to tell him to keep from having sex with him while he was here. Since he would be coming home around the 1st of April, I decided to tell him we were practicing softball and I was too sore and too tired for sex. Then I would think about one of the guys fucking me Sunday night after John left and I would be happy again.

That Friday when John got home I decided that I would model my Babes uniform for him first thing. After a kissing session in the living room, I led him to the bedroom. When we got there he tried to get me on the bed but I told him to just sit down that I had something to show him. I went into the bathroom and removed all my clothes and put on my uniform. I looked in the mirror and decided I looked pretty good in the uniform after all. I pinched my nipples to make them good and hard before I went out to show John what his wife was going to wear to play softball in. When I opened the door I saw his eyes get big so I slowly turned around in a circle. As I did I arched my back so my tits and my ass both stuck out for him to see. I had only been back in the room a minute and I could already see his little dick pushing at his jeans. He said damn every man in the stands is gonna want in them britches. He didn't know whether to look at my tits or my gapped open pussy. The uniform bottoms kept my ass cheeks and my pussy lips spread apart all time. They were probably more sexy than if I hadn't worn anything. My nipples were in plain sight, showing thru the tight, thin nearly see thru top.

When John finally got his breath back to where he could talk, he said I can't believe you are going to wear that. That made me a little mad so I told him James thinks I look hot in it. He said yeah I do too but we are in the bedroom. I said what does that mean? He said James and Big Boy want you in the bedroom too. I said they are the coaches and besides both of them are married to friends of mine. I turned around again even slower this time and I could hear John breathing hard. This time I put my hands on my hips and pushed my pussy out at him, I could almost see him drooling. I asked if he thought Big Boy would want a piece of this. John said hell yes he wants some, I said just remember that cause if you don't treat me a little better he just might get some of it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.