The Road to My Wife Going Black
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Rock Stone

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The start of the story of my wife going black. There are many parts and layers that cover 25 plus years.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

First I have to apologize to my husband John. I have to apologize for cheating on him 30 years ago. I truly love him even if sometimes it doesn't look like I do. Ever since he told me about watching the secretary at the car dealership fuck one of the black guys that detailed their cars, black cock has been like a drug to me. He tried to get me to fuck the same black guy but I was scared to do it because he said the guys cock was 12" long. That didn't stop me from dreaming about it, it didn't stop me from thinking about it or keep me from rubbing my pussy while visualizing a black cock stretching me to the max.

John told me I have to tell the whole story, all the details, all the facts, no matter how they may make me look. I had wanted to tell John at the time it started and if I had I am sure things would have been a lot different. I knew at the time John wouldn't be mad because he told me a lot how good I would looking having sex with a black man. When we would have sex, he would say my pussy was built for black cock. Even thou I weighed less than 110 pounds I had a nice little bubble butt that John would say was just built for a black man to rub on.

I won't say John wasn't mad when he found out at Mike's funeral what happened but he never threatened to leave me or get a divorce. He was disappointed in me because I didn't tell him back in 1983 when it happened. I guess if he hadn't ran into Louis Jones he would have never known. You see Mandy was Louis's sister and Big Boy was his cousin. I am sure Louis told John because he didn't get to have sex with me too. Big Boy had told Louis that he could join him and James some time but I quit the team and shut everything down before that happened. Would I have told John if not for Louis, I doubt it after all it had been 30 years and I hadn't told him. I have regrets but they are not about the sex because it was great.

Ok I guess I will try to start from the beginning and hope that I can remember all the details. It started when I was transferred from the North Elementry school cafeteria to the South Elementry school cafeteria. That was where I met Londa and Mandy. At first they didn't have too much to do with me, as they assumed since I was born in Mississippi that I would be racist. That was no where near right and they came to realize that I was just one of the girls. So after a couple of months they began to include me in their conversations and I met both their families. Mandy was a very beautiful woman and her husband James looked like a black god. I would use him in my fantasys when John would talk about me taking a black lover. Mandy and James seemed to be very happy together, I didn't know about James family but Mandy's family had been in the town for a long time. Londa was not ugly but she was 25 pounds overweight at least and her husband Big Boy was nicknamed for his size I thought. Since nothing was off limits when Londa talked I found out her husband was called Big Boy because his cock was 12" long.

It wasn't long after I met the girls husbands that Londa started telling me that Big Boy sure wanted to stick his big cock in my tight little pussy. I was surprised and said Londa what do you mean? She said dummy he wants fuck you, he wants to tear your white pussy up girl. I was speechless for a bit, then I asked her if she was upset because he said that. She laughed and said hell no, she said I like it when Big Boy fucks you good looking married white women. She said that way you know what you are missing. I was stunned and just walked away. I didn't know how to take what Londa said and I tried to avoid her the rest of the day. The next day I guess I was a little cool with Londa and at one point after we had fed the kids and were cleaning up, I was put with Mandy cleaning the pans. Mandy asked what had happened with Londa and I? So I told her what all Londa said to me and Mandy said don't take this the wrong way but James said almost the same thing. She said James calls you Sugar Butt. He says you have one of the best looking asses he has ever seen. Mandy said he can't wait to get between your spread out legs. Now I really didn't know what to say. Here was the wife of the black man I was fantasizing about practially telling me that he was going to fuck me.

Again I asked Mandy just like I asked Londa, if that didn't bother her. Mandy put her arm around my waist and said no way Sugar. She said you would look good taking a black cock besides you would love it cause I know your white boy ain't got a cock like James and he can't use it like James either. I thought for a minute that I was going to faint but Mandy was holding on to me so I didn't fall. I said Mandy I don't want to disappoint you but I don't have sex with anyone but my husband and he does a good job of satisfying me. Mandy said ok but don't think Londa is going to let up until you give in and let Big Boy in your britches. Mandy was right, Londa would bring it up at least once a day and anytime I was around either of the girls husbands they would hit on me and try to accidently rub my tits or my ass. It kinda got to be game as I let my hand rub across both of the guys cocks and it was a contest to see who could feel the most "accidently". I got to where I would go by Mandy's house more often than I used to and since Londa lived next door, her and Big Boy were there a lot. Most of the time I wouldn't have a reason and I think subconsciously it was because of what Londa was saying about the guys wanting to have sex with me. I knew that I couldn't fuck either of them but I wanted to.

My husband found out the Last week in December that he was going to have to go out of town to work starting the 2nd week in January and would be gone until the end of May. He would be able to come home every other weekend, so we planned to have as much sex as we could before he left. Well that really got me charged up, especially when he would talk about me taking a big black cock while he was gone. I asked him how he thought that was going to happen? He said I don't know it just sounds exciting thinking about it. He said me being gone for 2 weeks at a time and you being here by yourself all hot and horny. He said its a recipe for success for some lucky black guy. I grabbed his hand and led him to bed where I told him to tell me all about how I was getting fucked by a black man while he was gone. I had so many orgasms I could hardly walk when we were done.

When my husband left for the first 2 weeks I was climbing the walls by the time he got back. My sex drive was in high gear and I was using my vibrator every night it seemed like. At work Londa and Mandy were really working on getting me to have sex with their husbands and I always had hard nipples and a wet pussy. I mean my pussy was buzzing, it was on fire almost. My hormones were blazing. I didn't know what to do. Then John came home for the weekend, I promise when he left his sperm count was low because I tried to fuck his brains out while he was there. It seemed like I was sated for a while but Monday when I saw Mandy and Londa at work it was like John and I hadn't had sex in a month. I went to Mandy's after work and when James and Big Boy came home, the four of us were sitting in Mandy's living room talking when James asked me if I wanted to play on their women's slow pitch softball team? I said sure it will be fun. James said there is just one catch. I asked what it was? He said you will be the only white girl on the team, then he said actually there is another catch too. I said I didn't mind being the only white girl, now what is the other catch? He said you have to give the coaches some pussy to prove you are serious. I laughed and said I guess you and Big Boy are the coaches huh? BiG Boy said thats right and I said I will have to think about that. James said we are going to have a little party Friday night and you can tell us then. I said ok but I doubted that I could go for the 2nd condition.

The week was a whirlwind, I think I went thru a case of batteries in my vibrator and at work the girls talked about how much fun we would have playing softball together. We were together so much now the other ladies in the cafeteria called us the three musketeers so I was sure it would be fun. Since John wasn't coming home that weekend I was going to James and Mandy's party and I was going to do my best to talk James and Big Boy into letting me play on the team. I told myself that there was no way I was having sex with them but I really wanted to play on the team. I left the kids with John's parents with the understanding that I would get them Sunday. Even thou it was early February and warm I decided to wear a pair of jeans I had that really showed off my ass and a cotton tshirt with no bra. I wanted James and Big Boys attention, I wanted to look good enough that they would want me on the team without me having to give up my pussy. By now they all called me "Sugar" and sure enough when they introduced me to the other people at the party they called me "Sugar". There were probably a dozen people at the party, not counting Mandy, James, Londa and Big Boy. Besides me there were 7 other women that played on the softball team there. There were 5 black women and 2 Mexican women who all played on the team last year. Mandy's brother Louis was there, he hit on me pretty hard that night and a couple of other black guys. I think that if I would have let them, all of them would have loved to have had sex with me that night.

James did the barbque and there was a lot of alcohol flowing around also. Since I don't hold my liquor very well I nursed a beer most of the night. By 11:00pm or so everyone had left but Londa, Mandy, Big Boy, James and myself. Londa left to go check on the kids who were all at her house for the night. So that left the 4 of us sitting in the living room when James said "allright Sugar whats it going to be? You playing or not? I said I want to play but I am not cheating on my husband. Mandy went and got everyone another beer, which I tried to decline but she insisted. Nobody said anything while we drank our beer until James told me to stand up. I was a little wobbly but I got up and James told me to take off my shirt. I said no way but he said they are just titties and I have seen titties before. I stood there biting my lower lip until I finally pulled my tshirt over my head. Big Boy said damn girl you got some fine looking titties and look at them nipples, they are hard as rocks. James said you could put out a eye with those nipples girl. James went over and dug around in a box on the floor, he brought out a softball tshirt that was white and said Babes across the back in red. He tossed it to me and said put this on. As I struggled a little to get the jersey on, when my head popped thru I said it was too little. James walked over and pulled the shirt down by the tail, spun me around and pinched both my nipples when I was back facing him. Plain and simple, my pussy gushed, my nipples got even harder, my hormones raged. I was vulnerable, I was at James mercy, I was just hoping it didn't go any further but I was also hoping it would.

So there I was standing in front of the guys with my nipples sticking out at least 3/4" when James produced a pair of shorts that matched the shirt and said put them on. I started for the bathroom to change but James said no, no put them on in here. I turned as red as the name on the shirt but I started unbuttoning my jeans. I took off my shoes and slid the jeans down my legs until I could step out of them also. Before I could put on the shorts James told me to turn around, so I slowly turned until I was back facing him. Big Boy said I see why you called her "Sugar Butt" now. I looked at Big Boy and couldn't miss his hard cock bulged down the leg of his shorts. I tried to swallow but my mouth was so dry I couldn't. Finally James said put the shorts on. I put my feet thru the legs and pulled the shorts up. It was a good thing they were a little stretchy cause they were at least a size to small. The shorts didn't work with my panties so James said take them off, I thought he meant the shorts so I pulled them down and stood there. James said well pull them off, I realized he was talking about my panties. I looked at Mandy and she shook her head yes, I looked back at the two guys before I hooked my fingers in the waist band and lowered my panties down until they fluttered down my legs to the floor. I stepped out of my panties and James told me to give them to him so I picked them up and stepped toward him. He stood up and took my hand and led me to their bedroom. I never had any thoughts not to go because I wanted him so bad I was hurting. I wanted his black cock to stretch my pussy, to pound me, to fuck me and to fill me with his cum. My body was screaming for sex. When we got to the bed James sat me down and undid his jeans, he pulled out his hard cock and rubbed it on my lips. I took it in my mouth, I sucked for all I was worth determined to give him the best blowjob he had ever had. He put his hands on the back of my head and pushed his cock deep into my throat, then he pulled out, then back in. That went on for about five minutes before he told me to get back on the bed and spread my legs.

I knew then that James was going to fuck me and I knew it wouldn't be the last time. James was 9+" and thick, he still had his foreskin and his cock was very dark like his body. He climbed up between my legs and rubbed his cockhead around my pussy, we never broke eye contact the whole time. He moved his cock down and spread my pussy lips as his cockhead opened up my pussy. I said James my husband is only about 5 inches long and not nearly as big around so please don't hurt me. He said I am going to ruin your pussy for him then but if you don't want to do this say so. I knew it was my last chance but that was the last thing I was thinking about. I just said fuck me, He started working to get inside me, which was a chore because I was tight for him. We still had not broken eye contact yet and I don't think he was more than 4 inches in me. I was in pain but it was the best feeling I had had in my 35 years. I reached around and got my hands on his ass so I could thrust up to take more of James's cock. Finally after I had two orgasms James was able to work in and out enough to start getting deeper on every thrust. Soon I could feel his balls hitting me on the ass so I looked down to see what it looked like when I saw a flash. I looked over to see Mandy with a Polaroid camera taking pictures as James buried his cock in me.

Since I had only had sex with my husband up until that time I found out quickly I really didn't know what sex was about. I had orgasm after orgasm while James was fucking me. James lasted at least 20 minutes before he filled my pussy full, I have no idea how many real orgasms I had. After he cummed in me he was laying on top when I saw Big Boy standing there naked with his cock in his hand. He told James he needed to move cause he was going to ruin my pussy for anything but black cock. James rolled over out of the way and Big Boy said suck my dick like you did James. I said I didn't know if I could even get his cock in my mouth because it was too big. I was just barely able to fit him in my mouth but I gave him a good licking to get him ready. Finally he told me to get on my hands and knees, so I rolled over and stuck my ass up for him. He put one of his big hands just above my hip bone so I couldn't get away I suppose. He had his cock in his other hand as he tried to fit his oversize cock in me. Finally after 3 or 4 minutes he got things lined up and jammed my pussy full of his black cock. I hollered for him to stop for a minute which he did, I asked him just how big he was? He chuckled and said just over twelve inches and 2 1/2 inches across. I tried to crawl away but since he had his hands clamped around my waist, he had me where I was at his mercy. The only thing was he took no mercy, he started pushing his black cock in me a little harder while at the same time he was pulling me back on to his cock. I put my hand underneath to feel how much he had in me and he wasn't half way yet.

I was already having mini-orgasms and seeing stars, when he pulled me back hard and it felt like he split me open. I know Londa heard me scream from next door and I remember James telling Big Boy not to kill me. Big Boy said she is gonna take it all so she may have to hurt a little. About then he pulled completely out, it felt like he had turned my pussy inside out but strangely all I could think about was put it back in. Apparently one of them brought him some lube and he poured it in my pussy before he put his cock back against my wide open pussy. He asked if I was ready? I told him I didn't know but I needed him to fuck me anyway. This time he went easier and a whole lot deeper, my pussy was crammed full of black dick. This time when I felt to see how much he had in me, I could at least feel his balls so I knew there was only 3 or 4 inches left. I accidently rubbed my clit which caused me to clamp down on Big Boy's cock, he hollered and got real still before he said Sugar turn loose of my cock. I hadn't even realized I had done it but as soon as I relaxed he jammed the rest of his cock in me. I had the most intense orgasm I had ever had, there were fireworks, bells, sirens and stars flashing thru my head. I could feel myself flopping around and the only thing holding me up was Big Boy's cock. He was so hard he could probably have picked me up with it. He was jammed into my cervix solidly, then he pulled back to start stroking in and out. It had been 15 minutes since we had started to have sex and I had had at least 6 orgasms. It took Big Boy another 15 minutes before he filled my pussy with his seed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.