The Road to My Wife Going Black - Cover

The Road to My Wife Going Black

Copyright© 2016 by Rock Stone

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The start of the story of my wife going black. There are many parts and layers that cover 25 plus years.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

This was where the road to my wife taking a black lover started. I have started with this first since it happened first. I had never even thought about black men/white women having sex until one night that we had a employee party where I worked. It was around 1975 or 76 when it happened so it wasn't something that went on in those days.

After that night I thought a lot about getting my wife to fuck a black guy.

It all started out because we had a black guy that worked for the dealership that had a large cock. At the time I didn't know how large, but the guys there were always calling him "Horsecock" or "DonkeyDong" so I knew he was big.He would tell us about having sex with some woman, not saying she was white but how surprised she would be when she felt his cock. I later found out he was fucking several white women in town.

The party was a spur of the moment thing where our 3 secretaries brought some wine to work to have a girly get together after work. One thing led to another and we decided to have a little all employee party in the Boss's office after work. He had a stocked bar and a large office with several chairs and a couple of couches and since he was out of town it seemed like a good time. So after we closed and locked the doors we all gathered in his office. After a couple of hours some of the guys left and it was the 3 secretaries and 3 white guys and the 2 black guys that worked there. Les the black guy with the big cock and Charley a 20 year old black kid. Things kinda got a little colorful as everyone had at least a few drinks except for me since I don't drink. We decided we would put up $200 if any of the girls would have sex with Les. Two of the women were married and one was just 19 so we figured maybe the 19 yr. old would do it.

However we were surprised when Becky, who was married with 2 kids and was 35 yrs. old said hell yeah I will do it. Becky was very good looking, coal black hair, 5'3" probably 120lbs. and kinda of a bitch really.

We put a foam mattress on the floor and Becky started taking her clothes off. When she got down to her panties and bra which were black coincidently, she got on her knees and started to undo Les's pants. Sure enough when she got his cock out it was huge and she just sat there stroking it while staring. The color contrast of her white hand holding his coal black cock was nearly breathtaking for me. Les reached out and pulled her head down on his cock and she went to town sucking and licking as his dick just kept getting bigger. Finally Les told her to lay down and spread her legs. He finished undressing and got down on his knees and leaned over and put his nose right in her panty covered pussy. He took a deep breath and said I have been waiting 10 years for this. As he started pulling her panties over her legs he told her my dick is just short of 12 inches long and you are gonna take every inch of before we are done. She told him, my husband isn't but 6 inches long so I don't think I can take it all. By now the

2 of them were totally ignoring us and Les is rubbing his cock up and down on her black haired pussy. As he split her cunt lips you could her the air rush out of her lungs because not only was he 12 inches long but he was 2 1/2 or 3 inches across. He pushed in quickly and it was like he hit a wall at 6 inches. Becky turned red and was having trouble breathing so Les just held it there until she got her breath back, then he started the in and out and all around trying to open her pussy up. Becky told him I don't think I can take anymore Les. He took her hand and put it down to where his dick had her pussy stretched totally and told her feel this, there is as much sticking out as I have in. Then he leaned down and kissed her full on the lips for several seconds and leaned back and told her before I am thru you will either take it all or I will split you open.

Les was working her over with the 6 inches he had when Becky screamed I am cumming and went to shaking and kicking. Les put his weight on her and pushed in 2 more inches while her orgasm was going on. When she calmed down, she said that was the first orgasm

I have ever had. She said I thought I had orgasms before but now I know I hadn't. Well

Les goes back to working on stroking his big cock and a few minutes later she has another orgasm and Les get another couple of inches in. Now they had been fucking 20 minutes Becky had had 3 orgasms and Les was 10 inches deep in her pussy.

It was then that I looked over at Charley and saw that the 19 year old blonde named

Sam was sucking his hard black cock. He wasn't as big as Les but he was probably 8 or 9 inches long and really fat. Sam had her blouse of and Charley was rubbing and pulling on her nipples which were now swelled as big across as a nickel and 3/4 inches long. I didn't know where to look next because I wanted to see it all.

Becky squealed loudly as Les started really fucking her hard and he was telling her to open her pussy so he could go deep. Becky could hardly talk because every time Les stroked he would push all the air out of her lungs. Finally he went in another inch and she was squealing and carring on like she was in a spasm and just when I thought he was going to kill her that last inch went in and she passed out. She was quivering and shaking while she was unconscious and Les was really pounding her. Then he slowed down and just went really slow until she came back around. Les told her that she had the best pussy he had ever had and that JP(her husband) would probably never feel anything in her pussy again. Then he told her I got the whole 12 inches buried in you. Becky had got back into it by now and told Les that he had better hurry and cum because she didn't think she could last much longer. Well he reach down under her and got a good hold on her ass and started pounding her good. It took him about 4 or 5 minutes until he told her I am fixin to cum as deep in your pussy as you can get. She screamed and said she was cumming and passed out again. Les pulled out and shot the last squirt on her stomach and not 1 drop came out of her pussy because he put it right in her womb.

As I looked back to see what was happening with Charley and Sam, Charley was lining up his purple cockhead to split Sam's little, tight pussy. He had her on her knees on one of the couches and had his hands on her hip bones as he pulled her back on his black cock. The first thing I heard her say was that he had to pull out before he cummed in her pussy. Charley shook his head ok as he pushed deep into her young pussy.

I knew he wouldn't pull out and figured she really didn't want him to. Since Les and

Becky had finished everyone was watching Sam and Charley. The two of them were really into their fucking and it took Sam just a couple of minutes before she had her first orgasm. After that it seemed that she had one after another until Charley groaned and said I am cumming. Sam said "Oh God" I can feel you squirting in my womb. She went to shaking and moving her ass around trying to milk his cock of all of his sperm. Finally they finished and Charley's cock slipped out of Sam's ruined, gaped open pussy. It left a trail of cum down her thigh.

After Becky came to again she said her pussy would never be the same and Les said yeah just ask your girlfriend Jan, I have fucked her a few times and now Bobby can't feel either side. Everyone got a big laugh and Becky said no wonder she has a big smile on her face all time. Jan and Bobby are 2 of Becky and JP's friends that we all knew. I would have never in my wildest dreams thought about Jan fucking Les. I mean Jan was one of those women that could have been a super model, she was that hot. Les later told me that Jan would do most anything he wanted if he would just spread her pussy with his big ol' dick.

The girls all got up and went across our showroom naked to the bathrooms to clean up and the other Lady went with them. As the guys sat there talking about how hot all this was, all I could think about was my wife Phyliss having sex with a black guy. My dick had been hard from the time the talk started about white women fucking black guys until all the fucking was over. Apparently the girls were embarassed about what had happened and they had slipped out without coming back to the office.

Anyway the short of all this was that Les got Becky pregnant with 1 fuck and she ended up having a abortion so that JP wouldn't know. They ended up getting a divorce a couple of years later when he did find out about her fucking Les and several of his black friends. He told me that he knew something was going on because he had to beg for pussy and before she was always ready to fuck plus he said her pussy was so stretched he couldn't feel anything anyway. As for Sam, she married a rodeo cowboy and everytime he went on the road to a rodeo she was out finding a black guy or 2 or 3 to scratch her black cock itch. The last I heard she had a nappy haired little boy running around and her cowboy still didn't have a clue.

Now after that night Interracial sex was the only thing on my mind and every time I looked at my wife all I could imagine was Les's big black cock stretching her pussy. I would tell her how good she would look fucking a black guy when we would have sex, which was often and she would really get hot. Any time we would go anywhere if we would see a good looking black guy I would tell her how hot it would be to see her and him together. We would usually have sex as soon as we could because she would get so hot just thinking about it. My problem in talking her into it was that her Mother(who was a

Mormon)taught her that sex was bad, she said she would have to do it for her husband when she got married but that pussy was to pee thru not to enjoy sex with. It took me 4 or 5 years to get her over that and then that was when I found interracial sex or at least black manwhite women sex.

I spent the next few years trying anyway I could to get her in bed with a hung black guy. When we would have sex I would always tell her how good she would look getting her pussy pounded by a black man. She would always get really excited at the time but when

I brought it up while we weren't in bed she would get mad and tell me she wasn't interested in fucking anyone but me. She would tell me that I must not love her if I wanted her to have sex with another guy and she would say that I just wanted an excuse to have sex with other women. Eventually I quit bringing it up because I didn't want to argue about it with her.

Now I am going to fast forward from the 70's to 1983 then to 2008 to tell you what happened and then my wife Phyliss will take over the story for a while before I come back to tell the rest of the story.

We had moved in 1978 from the town where we lived when I was first introduced to interracial sex because the dealership I worked at closed down. I got a new job and we moved East a couple of hundred miles to a small town in North Central Texas. My new job required me to work out of town and away from home sometimes. Most times it would be no more than a few weeks but this one time happened in 1983 that I had to be gone for 16 weeks. It was during this time that what I found out about in 2008 happened.

This happened in 1983, our kids were 12 and 9 years old. My job had me out of town from January until the end of May that year. We were working 12 hours a day, 7days a week. We were allowed the weekend off every other week. They would let us off at lunch to go home and we had to be back to go to work on Monday at 7:00 AM. Also my wife worked at a cafeteria in a grade school in the town where we lived. There were 6 women that worked in the cafeteria, there were two black women in their 30's like my wife and the other three were white women in their 50's. My wife got along especially well with the two black girls so they hung together at work and some after work.

Our normal routine when I would come home on the weekends we didn't work was to let my parents keep the kids so we could spend as much time as possible having sex. My wife, Phyliss was always ready for our weekend sex romps and never held back. She was always sexually adventurous and would do most anything but anal. She could suck a dick and make it feel like your dick was a foot long plus she would sometimes swallow if she was really hot & horny.

Well one weekend in March I came home to find her all excited and she told me that the black girls she worked with asked her to play on their slow pitch softball team.

The two girls husbands coached the team and they had told their wives to get the little hottie they worked with to play on their team. They said she looks plenty good in the work clothes she wears so we bet she will look really good with her ass cheeks hanging out of the uniform shorts we will give her. Anyway she wanted me to take her to buy a new baseball glove on Satuday instead of spending the day in bed.

I told her I was glad she had found something to do while I was away working and that sure I would go buy her a glove. After all I played softball, my daughter played girls softball, my son played Little League baseball so I thought it was normal that she wanted to do it too. Anyway I figured if her playing didn't work out it would be a glove my kids could use when they got older. Well that night she was a dynomo in bed, she must have had a dozen orgasms before the night was over. The next morning I woke up to her sucking my dick and as usual it was world class. After the blowjob, we fucked in the shower before we loaded up and headed off to Ft. Worth to buy her a baseball glove.

Since I was getting a lot of overtime and per diem I bought her a very nice top of the line glove. I knew it was gonna get me some more pussy that night.

When we got back home instead of going home she wanted to go to Mandy's house to show her the glove I bought her. Well I had never met Mandy or her husband before so all I knew was what Phyliss had been telling me. We pulled in Mandy's driveway and there were half a dozen black kids between eight and probably twelve or thirteen throwing a baseball around the yard. They all hollered at her like they knew her and one of the girls went to the front door and hollered Mama that Sugar girl is here. Phyliss told me that was one of Mandy's kids and that the rest belonged to the other black girl she worked with. She then looked at me and said they call me Sugar. I asked her why and she said that it was short for Sugar Butt, she said that what Mandy's husband James calls me. Right there I should have known something was up but since I had approached her ten years earlier about her having sex with a black man while I watched and she said no way, I guess I was just not tuned in very well.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.