The Truth of Is Surprising
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Wishfullthinking

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Son is shocked of the secret of the family, but then enjoys the life is part of.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent  

The very next morning when I woke up, I felt a wonderful feeling sensation between my legs. I forgot where I was for a few seconds and realized I was sleeping in the same bed with my mother, who I thought last night was my Grandmother. I am still in shock with all that had occurred the previous day. I cannot wrap my head around it, I was raised by my Sister? My Grandmother is my Mother and my Dad passed away who is my Uncle?

I looked over to my right and I saw my newly introduced Mother with her fingertips sliding up and down my dick while her head is on top of my chest. My Mother looked up towards me and we locked eyes. “Are you regretting of what we did last night?” My Mom asked.

“I am not regretting, but l I have a lot of emotions that I need to get through.” I replied. “I need to go visit Grandpa.”

“Let me finish you off really quick. You look like you need to relieve some stress.”

I couldn’t argue with her on that. She slightly wrapped her hand around my raging hard on and gently stroked it up and down. With her stroking I placed my mouth around her luscious breast and began to lick her left areole. I could not get enough of her breast and I wanted to continue to sock on it. While I was sucking on her breast, I was I could feel my dick building up pressure and I could barely hold on.

My Mother started to move faster going up and down with her hand on my dick. I never had a hand job like this before. She had a touch as if she knew what part of my dick I would come faster. I didn’t long. As I was about to ejaculate, my Mother placed her mouth over my dick.

“Oh my God!” I blurted out. My Mother engulfed my whole dick and I reached the back of her throat. I only went bobbed up and down twice and I went right into her mouth. I felt the jet stream flying out of me at least 5 times. All 5 times were as fast as a jet, hitting the target as she was swallowing between each ejaculation. After I was done, I dick was still hard. I couldn’t get it back down. “I hope you feel better, after all of that.” My Mother said with a wink. I could get used to this. “I do feel better now, Mom.” I said with a smile. I got out of bed while my Mom got off from the other side. As I getting dressed, I was watching her nude body with a stare. I could not get my eyes off of her. I think she knew I was staring as she was slowly getting dressed with her back to me. As she was putting on her panties with one leg at time and with her bending over, I almost lost it again. She continued to get dressed with wearing a light-yellow sundress. When we both were dressed, we got into the vehicle and went to the hospital. I approached the door to my Grandfather’s room, I stopped. I leaned forward with my arm holding me against the wall. I waited for a few seconds, took a few deep breaths and entered his room.

“What the Hell!” I yelled out loud. My Grandfather was not in the room. The Nurse entered the room and saw me in distraught. “Where’s my Grandfather?”

“I’m sorry to let you know like this.” The Nurse began to explain. “We tried to call you last night, but we could not get a hold of anyone. Your Grandfather past away in his sleep.”

I stood there in more of shock. My Mother entered the room and she saw me just standing there. She was informed of my Grandfather’s her husbands passing at the nurse’s station. She spoke to the Doctor and he explained what had happened. My Grandfather had another bleed in his head that they had missed during the MRI when he first arrived in the ER. I arrived home and I could not be with anyone right now. I entered my home and sat on the couch in the living room. I threw my bag to the other end of the couch and then something caught my eye. There was an envelope sticking out of the end of pocket of the bag. I grabbed the envelope out and I saw my name on it. I opened the envelope and began to read the letter:

Jacob,

I cannot tell you enough how much I am proud of you. As you know, you are the man of the family now. You will be in charge of taken care of your family, which includes a lot of responsibilities in the caring of your women. This is your chance to do whatever you want with them, but always treat them the fond most respect.

There’s enough finances for you to use, use it well. Your oldest sister, Sarah who you know is 40 years old and she wants to have another baby. That of course is up to you to take of her. With luck, she will be ready for you soon. Sarah told me the other day wants more than just one more and with one of them to be boy. She wants her son to take care of her when she gets older.

Michelle who is 38 wants you bad. She has been telling me she wanted you ever since you were 14. Rachel who know is your Mother who had raised you is special. She took you into her arms and raised you as if you were her own. She Loves you and is waiting anxiously to bring her Love to you.

The Family is yours and it is your responsibility to teach and introduce the traditions of the Family of Love to every woman in the Family. This could be a lot of responsibilities to a single person to handle. I know well that you will be able to handle this. Introducing a family member to this is very exotic to say the least. There is only one rule and that is your rule of Love. Enjoy the wealth of the Family and your inheritance. Love Sam.

I stared towards the ground for a few minutes getting my mind set to what is about to come next. It was getting late and after a few days, I did not talk to anyone. My Mother came into check on me occasionally, continued to ask if I was alright. I responded to her with a head nod without saying a word. After the funeral service the whole Family stayed at the house and we all gathered in the living room including all my Nieces or should I say Sisters? My Grandmother stood in the middle and began to talk. “Your Father lead a great life and shared his Love with all of us. Jacob you are the Man of the Family and we are looking forward of you spreading your Love to me and your Sisters.” After that, she took my and Rachel’s hand and lead us to the bedroom. As we were walking down the stair case, I asked, “where are we heading to?” Rachel responded, “We are going to bring you into the family traditions.” We entered the bedroom that I have never seen before. “This is your room Jacob.” My Mom informed me and continued while setting me and Rachel onto the bed. “I am hoping for Rachel to ger pregnant tonight. Your Grandfather was supposed to do it and now it is up to you.”

The room looked amazing, it is everything that I would always wanted in my room. As I looked around, I saw two additional rooms. One of course is my bathroom and my own little living area with a 90-inch television hanging on the wall. With all sports memorabilia hanging on the walls, it is almost like my very own man cave. In my actual bedroom there is a lot of nude photographs with all members of the family. With different poses of my Mother and Sisters and two of my nieces. My nieces were not nude to say at least, but they were hardly wearing anything.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.