The Truth of Is Surprising
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Wishfullthinking

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Son is shocked of the secret of the family, but then enjoys the life is part of.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent  

“Where?” I asked on the phone., “I’ll be there as humanely possible Mom!”

For the last 7 years, I have lived away from home on my own and away from my Mother, who still has my heart and soul. My Mother raised me on her own my whole life and I never knew who my Father. I would ask my Mother a few times, while growing up, but she would always say, “You’re my man and that is all that matters.”

I hung up the phone and I was in disbelief of what all had occurred. Fifteen minutes ago, I was happy the way things were coming along in my life. I have no commitments, outstanding career and no one to answer too. Growing up, my only male role model was my Grandfather. My Grandfather taught me a lot through my years of growing up. The weekends I spent with him will forever be ingrained in my head. The weekends and summers I spent at my Grandparents are very special to me.

I went into my bedroom and began to pack some belongings for my road trip to my Grandparents. The devastation of news of my Grandfather being in the Hospital is gut wrenching. I walked towards my dresser and stood in front of it. There it was, a picture of my Grandfather and Grandmother sitting on top of my dresser. I began to tear up in my right eye and I remember my Grandfather mentioning to me from the past. I believe I was around fifteen, “One day all of us will be gone from this earth. But, it is how one lives their life and one takes care of their family. Only love can last forever.”

There I was standing there and not wanting to feel sorry for myself, I had to pack and go to him. I scrambled through my drawers and took what I needed for a few days. I placed everything in a bag and I then ran to my car. I entered my vehicle and again I just stared out through the front window. My Grandmother entered my mind. I hold so much Love for her and I cannot imagine what she is going through. I snapped out of it and drove out of the driveway.

I left the driveway knowing this would probably be the last time I will get to see my Grandfather. As I was driving on the vast emptiness of a highway, I went back to my conversation with my Mother.

“Jacob, your Grandfather!” My Mother began while I can hear her holding back her tears. “Your Grandfather fell onto the ground outside of the house and he was rushed to the hospital.”

“Mom, what all happen?” I asked as I started to get upset.

“Grandpa went outside the house to snow plow his drive way, when he attempted to start the snow blower he just collapsed. The Doctors are not sure what he had suffered from.” My Mother informed me when just couldn’t control her tears any more.

I informed my Mother I was on my way. I had a good 5-hour drive before I would arrive at the Hospital. My Mother is an amazing looking woman, for only being 42 years old. She appears as if she never had a child, which she keeps in good shape with going to the gym daily. My Mother receives a lot of attraction a lot of men, but I never seen her with any men while I was growing up.

During a trip to my Grandparents, I recalled a moment my Mother and I arrived the night before Christmas eve while I was a Senior in high school. My Mother and I were excited as usual every time we came to my Grandparents. My Grandmother greeted me with a huge hug like usual and kissed me on the lips. My Grandmother is also gorgeous with breast bigger then I could account for. My Grandmother would always wear V-neck shirts and always showing off her breasts. I guess you could say, she was very proud of them.

My Grandmother, escorted me into the house and into the living room where my Grandfather was sitting. He was watching a football game of course and yelling at the announcers as usual. My Grandfather saw my Mother and I as we walked in. He said his hello to me and he saw my Mother. My Mother was wearing a red blouse showing a little cleavage and a black skirt hanging just below her buttocks.

“Rachel, you look amazing.” My Grandfather greeted his daughter as he hugged her and gave her a long kiss. I am not sure, but I think they were about to French kiss. I couldn’t really tell as my Grandmother pulled me away and continued to escort me into the kitchen.

“They need some time alone and you and I can catch up,” my Grandmother said.

I am not sure why suddenly I thought of that moment while I was still driving n this highway. It began to snow and I continued to stare into the snowflakes coming towards me. I must have been on the road for a good couple of hours now and my cell phone rang.

“Jacob your Grandfather is awake now. He is asking for you. How far out are you?” My Mother asked.

“I am about half way there.” I said impatiently. “Have the Doctors figured out happened?”

“The Doctors informed us, your Grandfather lost control of his legs and he fell onto the ground and hit his head.”

“Is he stable?”

“NO!” My Mother saying has she couldn’t control her crying anymore. “Dad is bleeding in the head and the Doctors do not know how much longer he has.”

“Mom, I am going as fast as I can. I love you Mom and I will see you soon.” I said as I hung up the phone.

I couldn’t believe this might be the last time I would be able to see my Grandfather. I placed my right foot harder on the gas pedal and the snow was disappearing. The roads were still good, a little slippery. After day dreaming for a couple of hours, I arrived at the hospital after midnight. I parked the car and I ran into the hospital. I met my Mother in the front of the Hospital and she gave me the biggest hug I ever had from her. I do not think she wanted to let go.

After a few minutes, my Mother escorted me to my Grandfather’s room. Outside of the room, I saw my 2 Aunts and my Grandmother standing and talking with the Doctor. My Grandmother greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the lips like usual. “Your Grandfather is waiting for you. Go in and talk with him and we will talk to you after you are done.” My Grandmother informed me.

I entered the room and I saw something, that I will never forget. My Grandfather helpless. I never saw him in this position before. He was lying on the bed propped up with one eye open and looking at me. He waved me over to him as I was just standing in the door way.

“We need to talk Jacob.” My Grandfather said. “Shut the door, because this is going to be a long talk and I do not want anyone to hear what I have to tell you.”

“Alright Grandpa.” I answered and I stepped towards him

“First thing Jacob, you do not have to call me Grandpa anymore just call me Sam please.” I gave him a strange look as I was dumbfounded. “Every day your Mother asks me when we should tell you about your Father. I always give an answer, one day I would tell you.”

I continued to look at my Grandfather while standing next to his bed. “What are you telling me Grandpa?” I asked while I just gave him a puzzled look.

“Jacob, your Mother was never pregnant with you. Do you remember your Uncle Gabe?”

“Yes, he was killed during an accident a long time ago.” I answered back. My Uncle was killed when I was around five years old. I barely remember him. “Grandpa I am getting a little confused.”

“Your Uncle Gabe is your Father.” My Grandfather had to be high on the drugs he was receiving while he is telling me this. I could not believe what I was hearing. “He is my Son and your Grandmother is also your Mother.”

I shook my head crazy and I gave him another weird look. My whole world is going into shambles and I do not have control over it. My Grandfather continued, “Our love for each other is what lives on. Your Grandmother is also my sister. I know this a lot to process, but I wanted you to hear this from me first.”

My Grandfather was not making any sense to me. I asked him to explain as I was getting frustrated and confused. “Jacob, you are the sole male survior of our Family. Your Grandmother, well your Mother wanted to raise you without you knowing who you actually are.” My Grandfather continued, “Each child from our Family did not know where they came from until your Mother and I knew they were ready.”

“Do not be mad at your Mother for not telling you. She was doing what she thought was best. We didn’t tell you sooner, because of your success,” informed my Grandfather. “I’m not going to be here much longer and you need to talk to your actual Mother after you leave this room. She is going to take you to our place, which will now be yours.”

I stared at my Grandfather as he closes his eyes and fell asleep. I stepped outside the room and walked towards the waiting room. The walk was a daze as I saw my Grandmother, sorry my Mother I guess sitting on the chair staring at me with a grin that could light up a room. Now my Mother is 60 years old and doesn’t any older than 40. I always thought of her as one of the most beautiful women I have known.

I approached my Mother and stood right in front of her staring into her eyes. She stood up and our eyes locked in place. My Mother hugged me as she never hugged me before, “I’m sooo happy that you know now. I am so sorry we never told you any of this before.” My Mother quietly apologizes in my ear as she didn’t want anyone else to hear.

I looked to my right and saw Rachel sitting as she looked relieved somehow. I then glanced at my other two Aunts, which with a wild guess they were my sisters. My Mother who I had always known to be my Grandmother let go of me and took my hand. She began walking with me holding her hand following right next to her walking towards my vehicle. I got into the driver’s seat and as she went into the passenger side.

As we drove to her place, it was quiet and she just stared at me as we approached the house. I pulled into the driveway and then shut off the car. My Mother and I walked into the house and sat on the couch. My mother than explained everything.

“Before you decide anything, which the decision is yours. I want to tell you everything from the beginning.” She explained, “Your Grandfather and I are siblings. We actually come from a very happy family. No one outside our family knows about our secret. When we reached the tender age of 18, our parents told us about our heritage. Our parents were actually cousins who fell in love with each other. The product of their love was the two of us.”

“We grew into a loving family where Love is the only thing manners. It wasn’t uncommon to see out parents walking around with a smile. Sure, there were issues here and there. But, the only thing that matter was the Love for each other. Your Grandfather and I were actually together since we were in our teens and hid it from our parents. Until our eighteenth birthday.”

“Well to sum it up, your Grandfather and I had Gabe. He was the fourth love of my life,” my Mother said.

“I am confused.” I blurted.

“Well besides your Grandfather, my parents were also my Lovers. I didn’t know who fathered Gabe. Then came Sarah, Michelle and Rachel. After Rachel, my Father passed away and your Grandfather and Gabe were the only males in the family at the time of his death. Gabe was about your age and Rachel was about to turn eighteen.

“At the time, we explained everything to them at that age of consent. Gabe impregnated Sarah once and your Grandfather impregnated Michelle. Both of course had girls, your cousins. I at the time became impregnated by Gabe. That of course is still of for debate. But your Grandfather insisted that I was impregnated by Gabe.

“It was about two months before you were born, that I sat Rachel down with your Grandfather and explained to her what I am explaining to you. She was dumb founded as expected, by the look in her eyes she was tearfully happy. She wanted to take part with the rest of the family.

“Your Grandfather and I took Rachel to our room with the shades to the room down and lightly lit. Rachel and was led my him to the bed and she laid on her back with her arms out onto the bed. I sat on the chair in the corner of the bedroom and just watched in awe of the beautiful sight.

“He slowly crawled up to Rachel between her legs and gently pulled down her pants. Rachel was wearing the cutest light blue bikini underwear. I do think he was in much in awe as I was. He took his time sliding his hands on both sides of Rachels stomach and lifting her shirt over her head. Rachel was not wearing a bra and her breasts were perfect. Just bigger than a good handful, nice and plump with her areoles sticking out.

“He brought his lips down from Rachel’s neck kissing gently down between her breasts and then teased her breasts as he continued to kiss them all around them. He pulled down her light blue bikini panties and continued to stare at her soft wet mount of lips between her legs. He took off his clothes and went back towards Rachel’s legs. He placed one arm around her waist and the other behind her head while he was on top. Both looked into eac hother’s eyes and both agreed it was time.

“I could still remember perfectly of that sexual experience as I had my hand between my legs as I was so wet. “Dad enter me,” Rachel told him. He gently took his time as his delightful tasty cock entered Rachel’s tight pussy.

“I can still hear them and they were not quiet. “OOOOh Dad, you feel amazing,” Rachel bellowed. As he continued to go and in and out of her with the speed picking up, the scream increased by Rachel. I’m still get wet by thinking about those two together.

“Rachel had to have climaxed at least twice by the time he was finished. The love I saw between the two was unremarkable. So, you see Jacob, we all Love each other in this family and that is what your Grandfather wanted you know.” My Mother ended.

I looked towards the ground of the floor from the couch and amazed the Love we have in this family goes beyond just your regular family. My family shred the Love between all of them. Not only the guys with the girls, but also the women also shared each other.

“Since I had you, I thought it would be best if you were raised by Rachel with our help anyway. So, please forgive me for not telling you this sooner,” My Mother asked. “We thought after Gabe, we wanted you to live your life.”

“Grandma, I mean Mom,” Confused. “As I am profoundly still in shock, I am not mad. I do wish I had known. I wanted to be with you and Rachel for the longest time.”

“Oh, that is what I had hoped.” My Mother has said as she hugged me again. “Now if you want to take your place? You will be the Man of the family. Your Nieces and Sisters are wanting you to be part of you and share their Love with you. Another side note, you did not know is that you are also part of a family of wealth.”

“What?” I said in another shock.

“We have multiple investments in a lot of major corporations, so money is not an issue. Plus, we have a Billion in an account that seems to never go away.” My Mother continued to explain. “So, has the prime Man of the House, you will have full control of the wealth of the family.”

“I want to be with you Mom and I promise to take care of every need you have. I will also will love to be with my Sister and Nieces and to continue our heritage of the family.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.