Cock of the Walk
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - essons along the way and becomes The CoGarven Milroy, a piano student of Myra Briggs who notices a bulge in the boy's pants and realizes he has sexual feelings for her takes a job at the college and retains Garven as a student. Concerned that the youth is shy and not going with girls Myra engages another of her other students, Nancy Butler, to act as his sexual mentor and give the boy confidence. Garven becomes a sexually confident young man then a playful middle aged man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Garven Milroy began piano lessons at the age of nine. Within a few months, he showed signs of having a real talent, so his parents tried enrolling him with Eric Copley, the most sought-after piano teacher in town. But Copley, who had a two-year waiting list, suggested that the young boy take piano from his protégé, Myra Briggs. Milroy’s parents weren’t happy at first but, as the lessons continued, they found their eleven-year-old son flourishing under the fifteen-year-old girl’s tutelage. Not only was Myra a godsend to Garven as a piano teacher, but he also related to her as a trusted advisor. Myra had just begun blossoming into an attractive young woman. She soon became a sought-after piano teacher in the community. By the age of sixteen, she had a substantial list of students, but none as talented as her prized pupil, Garven Milroy. When Myra graduated from high school at seventeen, she attended a local university where she enlisted and started a piano lab class, in which she fast-tracked Garven to join.

Garven, who was thrilled with Myra as a teacher also fantasized about her, holding up Myra as a goddess who would eventually choose him as her champion. At the age of seventeen, it was clear that Myra would become a stunning female. As her beauty became apparent Garven’s feelings for his teacher intensified. As Myra’s womanly charms developed Garven noticed that she was quoting her music teacher Eric Copley more frequently, making her seem like a disciple. Garven didn’t understand why but he developed a keen sense of distrust for Copley and resented Myra’s constant references to him.

At the age of twenty-one, Myra graduated from college and became a music teacher at a local high school. She married Doug Cratterfield who had been the quarterback of their college football team. Garven was eighteen. After her marriage to Doug, Garven resented that his musical goddess had married an oaf of a football player. When Doug Cratterfield’s Army Reserve unit was activated to serve in Vietnam Nam Garven tried taking ownership of his piano teacher.

Myra noticed how he gaped at her more frequently and tried to control their conversations. She knew that her favorite student, the shy, slightly built adolescent Garven had never been out with a girl. Every time she asked or hinted about it, he became embarrassed and quickly avoided the subject. It came to a head one day when she walked into the music lab. It was summertime and she was wearing a sleeveless, low-cut top that was tucked into tight-fitting slacks. Not aware that the crotch of her pants clung so tightly to her body she followed Garven’s eyes to the spot where they were glued and gave him a stern, “Ahem!” The rims of the boy’s ears turned crimson. She didn’t mean for her eyes to drift to his groin but somehow, she couldn’t stop them. What she saw was both informative and shocking—his bulge. It was HUGE.

At that point in her life, Myra had been with three males: her husband, a young man she went with during college before she met Doug, and an older man she knew before she went to college. Her first college lover’s endowment was below average. Doug’s was normal. But the older man’s was huge. Though Garven was slightly built, thin, and lanky, the size of his bulge reminded her of the two men who had given her the most sexual satisfaction. Sadly, her husband Doug came in second to the older man who knew so much more about satisfying a woman. Seeing that Garven was so blatantly aroused she knew she had to confront him and said, “I know that you don’t mean to make me uncomfortable, Garven, but the way you have been looking at me is quite disturbing.” She saw the hurt on his face. With a sideways glance, she noticed his bulge deflating. “Sit down at the piano Garv, a nickname she loved calling him, we’ve got to work this out.”

She knew Garven was hopelessly celibate and was too shy to even ask a girl out. Having sex with some girl was completely out of the question. Myra, hoping to normalize Garven’s thought that Nancy Butler might be the answer. Nancy had been a student of Myra’s since her early teens and was now attending Corbett University where Myra taught. In her senior year of high school Nancy, who was extremely popular with the boys, came to Myra with a troubling problem. She was pregnant and told her, “If I tell my parents, Mrs. Cratterfield, they’ll try to make the boy marry me. But I don’t want him to. And I don’t want to have the baby.”

It was a time before Roe vs. Wade, a time when abortions were legal but still hard to come by. While taking piano lessons from Eric Copley Myra became sexually involved with him and became pregnant with his child. Eric knew a doctor who took care of Myra’s problem. As soon as she learned of Nancy’s condition, she contacted Copley and asked if he would help the girl as he had helped her. He did, but his price was six months of sex with the pregnant girl. Through her experience with Eric, she knew that he would demand special repayment. She also knew that Nancy, just as she had, would love it.

Nancy knew Garven. They had both been taking lessons from Myra since they were children. Thinking he was gay she wasn’t physically attracted to him. Having only been attracted to more macho guys she had not talked seriously with Garven about anything other than music. But when Myra, her friend, and teacher coaxed her to take the bashful young man under her wing and teach him about sex she said, “For you Myra, I would do anything,” giggling, “But don’t you think this is asking just a little much?”

Through the transom, Myra had heard that Nancy had been implicated in fellating twelve members of the water polo team. With a wrinkled brow and sly grin, she said, “I understand you are a water sports enthusiast.” She winked and then asked her again, something that could have been interpreted by Nancy as blackmail. But when Myra talked with her about Garven’s need to be introduced to sex and gain some understanding about controlling his hormones, Nancy felt as if she were being enlisted as a modern-day Florence Nightingale.

Forever indebted to Myra Cratterfield Nancy said, “He’s such a shy, sweet boy, Myra. I guess it wouldn’t hurt for me to help him out.”

The beginning was quite simple. Both Nancy and Garven were working on sections of a piano duet for an upcoming recital. Myra merely decided that these two would play it together. So, while Nancy and Garven were spending combined practice time on the duet in one of the lab rooms, Myra let Nancy know that she would “serve” as a door guard in the music studio while they were together.

After Myra first suggested it, Nancy made a special effort to get to know Garven. Though he didn’t fit the bill for her physically she enjoyed her chats with him, finding him quite an interesting conversationalist. All it took was asking him a few leading questions. She was cool enough, which Myra knew she would be, and she knew that Nancy would give Garven time to become comfortable with her in their joint practice. At the same time, Garven was a perfectionist and would want to do their piece effectively enough to please their teacher.

By the time they started their fourth session, Nancy felt that they were well enough for her to make her move. She had made a point to ask Myra that day if she were ready to “stand guard” as she had said she would do. Though the lab doors were solid enough to mute the music coming from each room, they didn’t lock. The door of each practice room had a window at eye level that would allow an adult-size supervisor to look into the room.

Because Nancy sat beside Garven when they played, she was aware of what a passionate musician he was. But the keyboard obliterated her view of his crotch, and she couldn’t see whether he got sexually aroused or not when he played. She understood that skilled musicians often did, feelings she understood and thoughts that always aroused her. When Garven would get into the music, she could see how his breathing increased, even noticing that his nostrils would flare during the fervent height of a moving passage. This day as they sat down, she popped her knuckles as she always did before playing and said, “You are an enthusiastic musician, Garven, I’m impressed.”

Giving her a look of confused interest, he said, “I-I don’t know w-what you mean by that N-Nancy.” He had always thought Nancy was sexy, often fantasizing about her while he masturbated. He had heard rumors of her sexual activity, though not the one about the water polo team. Though still having a huge crush on Myra he would often live vicariously with Nancy as Myra’s surrogate.

“I’m mean, silly, that it is obvious that passionately written music appears to AROUSE you.”

Though he hadn’t even felt that kind of arousal (it took the music, plus the presence of the soft, warm, and attractive female sitting beside him) he clamped his legs tightly together to hide any evidence of an erection. Knowing that she liked jocks he couldn’t even imagine that she might be interested in him. Passionate, he thought, Why would she be noticing anything like passion in ME? Ever the stickler he said, “Well Nancy, we should probably start practicing.”

Impatient, she said “Garven, “don’t you even REALIZE what a PASSIONATE musician you are?”

“We are good together, Nancy. You’re an excellent pianist yourself.”

“I know Garven. But haven’t you felt the passion we generate TOGETHER when we play?”

Not knowing how to handle the question his face turned beet red as he thought, geez, how can she see that I get hard when I play? The keyboard covers me.

She put her hand on his leg and said, “You don’t have to be embarrassed, Garv; all of us musicians get turned on when we play. I feel your passion when we are playing so excitedly, and with such precision.”

Reaching out his hands he struck a chord.

“Don’t Garv; I want you to understand what has been happening during these practice sessions. And just so you know, it’s not just the piano. It’s the piano and the person who is playing next to me. It’s YOU, Garv.”

The touch of her hand on his leg made butterflies flutter in his stomach. Jesus, what is she trying to do to me? When she kissed his cheek, he thought he should get up and run. When she touched his chin and coaxed his face toward hers, kissing his lips, he turned away. Alarmed, he said, “What if MYRA catches us?”

Like a blade, she wedged her hand between his closed thighs. Coaxing his face toward her again she planted a soft kiss on his lips, her tongue probing his mouth. When she felt his breath surging through his nostrils and his chest heaving, she broke the kiss and whispered, “What I’m saying, Garven Milroy, is that I find you to be an incredible turn-on.”

It wasn’t a total lie. A passionate musician herself, Nancy was turned on by the music. She realized too that Garven, though not the he-man type she preferred, was genuinely lovable, which made her enjoy the task of going after Garven’s youthful cherry that Myra had made an offering of to her. By the time her capable fingers wrapped around Garven’s hard penis through the fabric of his pants the maleness of the young man was all in. While thinking Jesus, at the surprise of his bulk, and I bet he doesn’t even know what he’s GOT here, Myra had been with enough guys to know that something of Garven’s size didn’t come along very often. She had experienced it once, with the older man to whom Myra had introduced her, the one who set up her abortion—the abortion, she thought, and, that marvelous six months of sex.

She knew she would have trouble working Garven’s bulk out of his fly, so she struggled to undo his belt buckle. Fumbling with the top button she zipped him down. Working the bountiful prominence out of the fly of his underpants she looked under the keyboard where she saw the tip of his head touching the underside of it. “Jesus,” she said in an astounded whisper. It was love at first sight. She knew she would be spending some time getting used to the sensation of Garven’s monster schlong filling her and moving inside like a giant piston.

When Nancy said, “Turn sideways on the bench,” Garven was an obedient puppy. She slid off the bench, walked around to his side, got on her knees, and took a generous portion of his erect phallus into her mouth. Knowing what would happen, she thought, no time like the present to start getting accustomed to what he has to offer. It took only two bobs of her head to trigger his ejaculation. My gosh, she thought, his load is as huge as his cock—THICK TOO. It was so gooey and abundant that she gulped numerous times before getting it down.

Looking up at the astonished youth, Nancy knew that feigned remorse would be the best thing for the situation. “I’m SO sorry Garven. I don’t know WHAT got into me,” about a pint of cum, she thought with a silent chuckle. “We’d better get dressed, Garv. I’m sorry. Are you OKAY?”

Just as the buzzer went off to the end of the session Garven scrambled to adjust his clothing. As he made a fast exit Nancy followed casually behind. Myra was sitting at her desk as Garven rushed past her, his face as red as a thermometer bulb. “Good session, Garv?” she asked. Not answering, he rushed through the exit door and headed down the hall.

As she walked past Myra Nancy said, “It was a start,” giggling and rolling her eyes, “And a quick finish.” She licked her chops and shrugged. Myra winked as Nancy walked quickly out the door in pursuit of the panicked youth. He was already a long way down the hall.

“GARVEN,” Nancy called, “Garv? WAIT UP. We have to talk.” He kept walking fast but Nancy ran to catch up. “WAIT, GARVEN.” He slowed, stopped, and turned. She caught up with him and asked, “Why are you running away from me?”

“I was embarrassed Na-Nancy. What if Myra would have caught us?”

Not blowing Myra’s cover she answered, “It doesn’t matter, Garv. She didn’t.”

“But she COULD have.”

Standing in front of the flummoxed boy she said, “You’re such a silly, silly boy, Garven Milroy. Why are you afraid of me?”

“I-I...” He didn’t know what to say. He had been playing with himself for so long that it was easier to deal with fantasies in the privacy of his room. He was convinced that no girl would go out with him. And now Nancy, such a dynamite specimen, was making advances... had even sucked my cock, for Christ’s sake. “Why Nancy, WHY?”

Taking his hands in hers she looked him in the eye. “I told you, Garv. I told you that since we have been practicing together you’ve been turning me on.”

“But...”

Putting her finger against his lips she hissed, “Shh,” Then went on, “Look, MR. Milroy, you turn me on. I know that I turn YOU on as well. So why are you fighting it?”

Blushing, he blurted. “I just don’t know what to do.”

“But I do sweetie. For better or worse I KNOW what to do. And I want to do it with YOU. And I want to do it NOW.” She raised one of the hands she was holding and put it against her breast. “You liked what I did, didn’t you, Garv?”

She could see his Adam’s apple bobbing as he nodded. Dropping her other hand, she put it against his crotch and fondled his limp dick. As it quickly began swelling, she said, “And you like me doing this, don’t you?” He swallowed and nodded again.

Christ, Nancy thought, this is so damned strange. It’s always the boys who have been doing to me what I am doing now to him. She was looking at the befuddled boy and thinking, I have been made love to. I’ve been raped and have sucked dozens of boys’ cocks, just because they asked me to. And I’ve gotta beg this guy? Giggling she said, “I just don’t know what to do with you, Mr. Garven Milroy.”

“I’m such a CREEP,” he said.

In a serious tone, she admonished, “Well, my friend, by the time I get done with you, I don’t think you’ll consider yourself a creep ever again.”

Looking at her watch she said, “It is 6:15.” Taking his hand, she talked as she led him. “Daddy is working the afternoon shift. Mom will be leaving to play bridge at 6:30. We’ll go to my house.”

As they walked Garven still couldn’t believe what had happened to him at the music lab. Nancy, this attractive girl who so many at school called “fast,” was taking him home to be “fast” with him. He felt silly asking the question but couldn’t hold it back. “Have you done this with other boys?”

“What do you think?” she answered.” It was a question where an answer wasn’t needed. Garven decided to let it go.

The Butler residence was just a fifteen-minute walk from the college. When they turned the corner of her street, they saw a car backing out of the driveway. “That’s Mom going to her bridge game.” She chuckled. “The coast is clear.”

After unlocking the door, she pulled Garven inside, turned on the overhead light in the kitchen, and led him in. Opening another door she said, “We’ll go down into the rec room.” Walking down the stairs Nancy led Garven into a room that was about twenty by twenty. There was a large TV in an entertainment center/bookcase combination. About six feet from the TV was a tan, and brown plaid couch, flanked by two brown Lazy Boy recliners. Picking up a remote she turned on the TV.

“Having the TV on might kind of take the edge off some of your nervousness, Garv.” Just the fact that the TV was coming on seemed to do just that, at least to the jitters of being in a new place in a new situation. His excitement was causing him to shudder, uncontrollably.

As Nancy took off her cardigan she said, “Take off your jacket, Garv, and just throw it over the chair.” Then she grabbed hold of his shoulders, pulled him close, and kissed him on the lips. It was a long, tender kiss that felt soft and exciting. “You know something about kissing, Garv. Where did you learn?”

He didn’t want to tell her but felt trapped. “I’ve been practicing on my pillow.”

She grinned and said, “Cool, I used to do that a lot before I started kissing.” Kissing him again she gently kneaded his lips with hers then parted his with her tongue. Had it not been for him ejaculating just a half-hour ago he would have come in his pants right then. But he was now in better control—at least kind of. The fact that Nancy had confirmed pillow kissing made him feel like less of a geek. Taking his hand Nancy said, “Let’s sit on the couch. That’s a good place to start.” Feeling his tremors she said, “You don’t need to be nervous with me, Garv. I’m just Nancy Butler. And I’m not even as good a pianist as you are.” He gave her a crooked smile.

“Here,” she said, working to unbuckle his belt, “This will help,” unbuttoning the top button. “You’ll feel like a million dollars.” She zipped him down. “And it’ll make you forget about being nervous.” His cock was in her hand, growing as she licked the weeping slit. “Mm, Garv, you taste sweet,” she said, her brown eyes looking up at him. “I love it.”

What she was doing now wasn’t as shocking as it was when she did it at the lab. And this time he wasn’t worried about someone walking in on them. As the gorgeous girl alternately licked the cleft at the bottom of his glans and bobbed on his engorged cock, he leaned his head on the back of the couch as his eyes rolled up into his eyelids in ecstatic pleasure. Pulling her mouth off his erection Nancy held up her pointer finger to emphasize the afterthought, “And it will help you to last longer when we, uh, (she smiled) do what we do next.” As she continued bobbing on his swollen cock, she took one of his hands and put it on the side of her head, then took his other hand and placed it on the other side.

He got the idea. Lacing her hair with his comb-like fingers he began controlling her rhythm. Nancy hesitated, nodding her head in her approval for him taking the bait. To him, it was as if she were saying, “You control the speed. And when you’re ready to come...”

He guided her slowly at first, cramping his buttocks to keep from popping. When the urge became overwhelming, he worked her head faster bucking against the upward movement, finally gasping, “Oh NANCY,” his load releasing in three quick, forceful bursts.

From her experience with the others, she knew that men were visually motivated creatures. They loved to see the product of their labor. Pulling her mouth off his massive penis she locked his eyes as a dribble of semen worked out of the corner of her mouth. Smiling, she opened her mouth to show him the dollop of spermatozoa that she pooled in the spoon of her tongue before gulping and swallowing his offering.

Cool, Garven thought before she kissed him, shoving her slick and musky tongue into his mouth. For an instant, it was repulsive to him but thought, Turnabout is fair play.

“WOW,” she said throwing her back against the couch, “your stuff is thick, Garv, just like CUSTARD. And your cock, is larger than I think you know. And it’s GORGEOUS too.” She had become well-schooled on complimenting boys’ sex organs and what came out of them. In this case, though, she was being honest. Only one male had come close. And that belonged to an older man. Her comments emboldened the young man to lean over and kiss her.

“Mm,” she mewed. Turning her cheek she said, “But not so hard, Garv. Pretend that my lips are your pillow and see how softly you can kiss me. He softened his lips and she opened hers slightly. “Mm, you’re a quick learner.”

Nancy was wearing a thin, light blue sweater and a blue pleated skirt that came just above her knees. She wore white and blue saddle shoes (with reddish soles) and had on lacy white, just-above-the-ankle bone socks. “Let’s find out a little more about each other,” she murmured, unbuttoning his light blue oxford shirt. Pulling the shirt out of his pants she undid the last button, took hold of the collar area, and peeled it back. “Lean forward, Hun, so I can get it off of you.” He did and she did.

Pulling up her sweater she took it off over her head, exposing a lacy, ecru-colored bra. Reaching both arms behind her back she undid the hook then leaned forward and shimmied the garment between them before picking it up and dropping it on the floor. With her shoulders back she exhibited her perky C-cup breasts with nipples the size of large Spanish peanuts, circled by salmon-colored two-inch areolas. She smiled as she saw the childlike wonder in Garven’s eyes.

“Have you ever seen a girl’s breasts before, Garv?” He shook his head. “Here,” she said as she took both of his hands and placed one on each breast, “Feel them.” When he clutched them, she moved his hands off and said, “They are quite sensitive, Sweetie, you have to be more gentle than that ... at least at first.” She pressed his hands on them again, whispering, “V-e-r-y g-e-n-t-l-e.”

As he got the picture, he started feeling different areas of her breasts, pressing his fingertips into her soft flesh. When he gently pinched her nipples—soft at first but growing harder by the minute—they felt like nubbins, firm like a gum eraser. She admonished him with a patient smile when he squeezed a little harder, saying, “Not yet, Garv.”

She sandwiched his face between her two hands and kissed him, opening her mouth. Garven followed her example as they eased their tongues to dance playfully in the moist warmth of their oral cavities. Pleased that he was following her lead in such a satisfying way, Nancy thought, I can tell he has never done this before. But golly, of all the men I’ve been with, except Eric, he’s already the gentlest.

Though a female who was easily turned on, Nancy couldn’t remember when she had gotten so wet from just kissing and breast play. Damn, she thought, I’m going to like this assignment. With an imaginary lift of a glass of champagne, she toasted Myra Cratterfield. Momentarily losing track of where her hand was, she was surprised when she felt the thickness of his cock. HOLY COW, she thought as she wrapped her fingers around it and moved its loose outer skin over his muscled shaft.

The feeling of a female’s hand moving on his cock sent ripples of pleasure throughout his body. Having ejaculated twice in the last hour he no longer felt the need to explode. It was now just an erotic ambiance building to a deeper adventure.

“Have you ever played Doctor, Garven?”

“Doctor?” He couldn’t understand why she would be asking that. “What is ‘Doctor?’”

“It’s a game little kids play. They take off their underwear and show each other their parts. I’ve seen yours.” She giggled. “But you haven’t seen mine. Do you want to?”

He almost blurted out, “DO I,” but kept a lid on it while grinning and chuckling nervously. “Sure.”

Bending down she untied her saddle shoes and then took off her socks. Standing upright she undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Enjoying the way that Garven gawked at her nakedness, except for her ecru-colored panties, she teased, “Are you ready?”

Wide-eyed he nodded and gave a quick “mm, hmm.”

It’s so precious the way his Adam’s apple is going wild, she thought. Peeling her panties over her hips she let them fall to the floor and kicked them onto the pile of shoes, socks, bra, and skirt. Spreading her hands wide, naked before him, she said, “TADA.”

He had seen nude pictures and classic Greek statues. But those didn’t have the trimmed triangle of mahogany hair slightly darker than the chestnut tresses on Nancy’s head. And they certainly never emphasized the substantial cleft and puffiness of the statue’s labia. With sparkling eyes over a slanted smirk, the girl’s entire aura bespoke, devilish as she said, “Wanna see more, Doc?”

With the dizzy look of one of those emoticons whose eyes rotated in different directions Garven’s open mouth was a fixed oval that gave no other answer. “Well, ok,” Nancy said, flopping down on the couch, and spreading her legs while resting one foot on the floor. With her head cocked expectantly she asked, “Are you gonna examine me, doctor?”

With this beautiful girl lying naked on the couch her legs splayed, and the large lips of her vulva partially opened he didn’t know what to do.

“I’ll start,” she said, raising her inside leg and placing it on the back of the couch. With her right hand’s index finger and thumb, she spread herself open, exposing a pudendum that glistened and appeared to bubble. Using the index finger of her right hand as a pointer she began a tutorial: “Labia Majora...” brushing each lip with her finger. “Labia Minora...” pinching one of her ginger-colored petals, pulling on it, and stretching it for emphasis. “Clitoris...” pointing to the node at the top of her crack. Lubricating her finger in her groove she gathered moisture before smoothing it over the engorging button. “Mm, wet and TINGLY clitoris.” Putting her fingers together in the shape of a square she framed her pussy and said, “Vulva.” With a mischievous grin, she said, “Taken all together Garven this is otherwise known as my pussy.” Giggling, she spread both arms like an entertainer who had just finished her performance and winked. As she slid her finger deep inside the pinkness of her sex she said, “Vagina. And, Doctor, you need to examine this Vagina.” She moved her head to indicate action. “But you need to get closer.”

It was an interesting picture: Nancy lying spread-eagled on the couch, Garven, bare-chested with his pants down just below his ass, his pranging cock quivering. As he cautiously edged his body closer to the naked nymph she jibed with a giggle, ““For Pete’s sake Garven, take off all your clothes.” He complied, dropping them on the throw-away pile. “Now, sweetie, put your finger inside this girl’s voracious cunt hee-hee,” she winked. “That’s the same as my pussy.”

He loved the word, both words, having heard them only from boys at school. Coming from this naked goddess on the couch sent myriad tingles throughout his body. Dropping to his knees beside the revealing young woman, he tentatively touched her pussy. Amazed at the sensation of a texture that he would spend years trying to describe. The anxious girl grabbed his hand emboldening him and he centered his finger so that she pulled it inside her. “Gawd,” he gasped, “It’s, it’s...”

“It’s wet, Garven,” she teased then urged, “COME ON GARV,” with an expectant face, “hop on and give it a whirl.”

Following his confused eyes she offered, “Just get on your knees between my legs, Hun.” He complied. Reaching out she grabbed his penis. “Now, scootch up a little closer.” He did. She slathered his glans in her wet gash to lubricate it, found her orifice with his tapered head, and said, “Just lean forward, Baby. Press a little until you feel it open and let gravity take you inside me.”

It was so dream-like that he wanted to pinch himself. The heavenly sensation of her spongy, tight pussy grasped his maleness which caused his heart to surge. With wide eyes and excited moans, he wedged inside her, feeling like he was having an out-of-body experience. Her moans turned ecstatic, which was more than he could have imagined.

The most astounding surprise for both was that they continued for almost fifteen minutes. For the first minute, the sounds were those of wonder. (Nancy, “Jesus Garven, you’re going to split me open.” “My goodness, it’s huge, you’re bumping my cervix for crying out loud!” “I would never have believed it.”

After ten minutes, thinking it might go on forever she cried, “I CAN’T BELIEVE IT.” Both were perspiring. Never before had she experienced a vaginal orgasm and her first was cataclysmic. When she finally got control of herself, she gasped, “And you’ve never DONE this before Garven? I just CAN’T BELIEVE it.”

Garven’s abdominal muscles had gone numb, and he was exhausted. His balls ached. He needed to ejaculate if only to relieve the pressure and ache in his testicles. It was like a gift from heaven when Nancy finally urged, “Come for me, Garv, fill me with that custardy jism of yours,” thrilling him in the nasty, kinky way she said it. It only took fifteen more seconds for his explosion to seem like a huge, carbuncle that had burst. And the pain? While it was still there it eased into ethereal nirvana. They both collapse, lying almost comatose for a solid five minutes.

The first to stir, Nancy, exploded in a breathless whisper, “My Lord in Heaven, Garven,” you are such a STUD.”

Accepting her words silently he whimsically felt like he was Jack Horner and said, “What a good boy am I?”

Suddenly, Nancy said, “You’ve gotta get dressed and get out of here, Garv. Mom will be home within the next half hour.” She hated saying it but knew this was going to be a regular thing at least for a while but was excited that he would be back next week.

As she kissed him at the door she said, “What do you think, Garv? Do you want to do this at the same time next week?”

Needier than shy he said. “I can’t believe it, Nancy. I never thought...”

“Shh, none of that. I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.” Her eyes sparkled with excitement. “And I’ll be crawling up the walls waiting for next week.” She giggled. “Besides, we’re not finished with the tutorial.” She winked and then gave him one more open-mouthed kiss before pushing him out the door.

On the way home, a new Garven Milroy strutted and pinched himself, celebrating the new sexual manifestation. It was the first time he had laughed out loud for days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.