Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed - Cover

Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 14: Mayoral Delights

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: Mayoral Delights - Steve Davies has been given the power to edit reality three times a day. He has changed his family, his school, and even his town. But there is another editor out there. Someone else can change reality, too. What do they want?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Becky Davies

“She’s almost here,” I said, slipping my phone down onto the table. I smiled at Mrs. Alberts, my best friend’s mother.

“Finally,” purred Mrs. Alberts. The MILF sat up from the couch, her breasts swaying. They were round and naked. We had spent the evening while Tonya was on her date with Seth making love. I was so eager for this weekend. I was finally going to enjoy my fantasy.

Tonya and her mother writhing in incestuous passion.

I had been working towards this for weeks, slowly getting Tonya more and more used to the idea of being intimate with her mother. Through roleplay sessions with our naughty seductions of the various teachers at our Christian high school. I couldn’t wait to tell Dad about tonight. He would love it.

Tomorrow, before his inauguration to be mayor, I would clue him in. He would enjoy hearing about every salacious detail

“Is this going to work?” Mrs. Alberts asked, her breasts jiggling as she padded up to me.

“Tonya’s been loving the roleplay,” I told her. “You have the sleeping mask?”

Mrs. Alberts, her sandy-blonde hair spilling around her lush face, gasped and whirled around. She darted into the living room where we’d been relaxing, cuddling on the couch and watching some kinky, lesbian porn. My MILF lover hurried back, the black sleeping mask in hand, a sheepish look on her.

I took it, smiling.

My large breasts swayed. I had my braided hair loose, falling about my face. I was eager to welcome Tonya home from her date. Her starting dating Seth put a kink in my plans, but I was adaptable. I hoped she was horny from her date.

Mrs. Alberts moved into the dark shadows of the living room as I listened outside. It was nearly midnight, Friday almost over. Her husband and son were out camping for the weekend, giving us all the time to be naughty with Tonya. I was giddy with excitement. I wanted my best friend to enjoy an incestuous relationship with her mother like I did.

I just wished she had slept with my daddy instead of Seth.

The sound of a car approaching grew louder and louder. I smiled, a quiver rippling through me. Headlights flashed through the windows, illuminating my naked body for a moment. I gripped the sleeping mask as I waited for her.

Footsteps crunched down the path. I heard Tonya giggling. Seth said something that made her squeal louder. My cheeks burned. Seth was a cute guy. If I wasn’t in love with my daddy, I could have fun with both of them.

A wicked threesome.

“Bad boy,” Tonya purred. “Didn’t you get enough tonight?”

“No,” Seth said. They were right outside the door. I could hear them shifting. The door shook. Was she pressed against it? “You’re just so hot.”

“Mmm, Becky’s expecting me. So you behave.”

“So no doing this?” Seth asked.

She let out the most girlish squeal possible. My pussy clenched, wondering what he did to her. It must be pretty naughty. I smiled at the wicked sound they made. They kissed more, the door rattling. Was he going to fuck her right there at the door?

Seth was a lot bolder than I thought. Things were changing so fast at my school. I couldn’t believe it. It seemed like sex was everywhere. It was almost unnatural, but ... It felt so right when I was seducing my female teachers, or hearing Mom enjoy my fellow students in the nurse’s office, or the orgies that Daddy hosted in his classroom.

“Okay, I’ll let you be a good girl and see Becky,” Seth said. “I want her to eat your pussy. Lick every drop of my cum out of your depths.”

I shuddered at that. This wild lust shot through my body from my pussy. I wanted to, but ... It felt like that would be cheating on Daddy.

A smile grew on my lips as a new idea popped into my mind.

“Love you, Seth,” Tonya whispered. Her hand twisted the doorknob. I heard Seth walking away, footsteps retreating. Then the door opened and Tonya stood in silhouette in her short skirt and her tight blouse. Her platinum-blonde hair spilled down around her flushed face. “Oh, Becky.”

“Mmm, someone was naughty,” I said, sauntering to her as she closed the door behind her.

“You’re telling me,” she said. Her eyes widened. “You’re naked. What if my mom catches you?”

“She’s been sleeping for hours,” I purred. “She’s upstairs, and we’re down here. All alone.”

Tonya bit her lip, glancing upstairs. A wicked gleam appeared in her blue eyes. Her hands cupped my breasts as I stopped before her. She massaged my tits, her fingers digging into my flesh. She arched an eyebrow at me.

I leaned in and kissed her. Her lips melted against mine as her hands kneaded my breasts. I thrust my tongue in her mouth, feeling her excitement. Luckily for me, she saw lesbian sex as okay, not something a sin. Just two girls sharing intimacy with each other.

I broke the kiss and purred. “I want to do some naughty roleplay.”

She arched her eyebrow at me, interest gleaming in her eyes. “Oh.”

My right hand stroked up her blouse, cupping her small breast through it. I felt no bra. My thumb massaged her nipple. She gasped in delight, her eyes wild. I smiled at her as I held up the sleeping mask.

“Put this on and pretend that I’m your mother,” I purred. “I just caught you sneaking in from your date, and I have to find out if you’ve been naughty.”

“Oh, no,” she moaned, her voice full of wanton passion. Her body shuddered. “But I’ve been a bad girl with Seth, Mommy.”

“Oh, no,” I purred. “What am I going to find in your panties?”

She smiled at me and then took the blindfold from me with a greedy grasp. She pulled it over her head and down her forehead, ruffling her hair. She smiled as she settled it over her eyes. Her hands squeezed my tits, her fingers digging into my flesh.

I backed up, pulling my tits from her hands. She stumbled forward a step, her hands reaching out before her. She looked so hot. I trembled, loving how sweet she appeared, petite and beautiful. I was so glad to do this naughty roleplay.

Her mother padded up behind me. Her hand grabbed my rump, squeezing me. I groaned as she kneaded my rump. I shuddered at the naughty grip. She dug her fingers into my flesh as she gazed at her naughty daughter.

“You’re home late, Tonya,” I purred, putting authority into my voice. “I told you to be home by ten. It’s almost midnight.”

“I’m sorry, Mommy,” Tonya said, her voice was so sweet.

My married lover sauntered forward to her daughter, the MILF’s gorgeous rump swaying before me. I loved the sight of her. I groped her rump, following her closely. She grabbed Tonya’s skirt, lifting it with her hand.

“Why were you late?” I purred, my fingers digging into Mrs. Albert’s plumb butt-cheeks.

“Well...” Tonya squirmed. “Seth and I lost track of time. That’s all, Mommy.”

Mrs. Alberts shuddered.

“And you weren’t being a bad girl, were you?” I asked, my heart pounding. My bush was soaked with my juices. Some drops of my cream leaked past my silky pubic hair and dribbled down my thighs.

“Of course not, Mommy.” Tonya sounded like such a little girl. Much younger than her seventeen years.

“Then you won’t mind if I take a look beneath your panties,” I purred while Mrs. Alberts knelt down, pulling her rump from my hands.

I had to follow.

“Well...” Tonya moaned. “I mean ... You don’t have to do that. Don’t you trust me, Mommy?”

“I don’t trust horny boys like that Seth,” I said, my pussy growing hotter and hotter. This was so hot. She had no idea her mother’s hands were sliding up her thighs, giving her a taste of that incestuous delight.

“But ... but...” Tonya shuddered, her sleeping mask twitching as emotions flickered across her face. “I can explain. I had to.”

“Oh, what’s this wet spot Mommy’s feeling,” I purred, watching Mrs. Alberts hand moving between her daughter’s thighs. “Did you let Seth put his little cock in you.”

“I’m sorry, Mommy!” Tonya moaned. “He told me he was in such pain and he was kissing me and playing with my tits. I just had to.”

I shuddered as Mrs. Alberts drew down her daughter’s panties. My hands reached around Mrs. Albert’s body. I hugged her from behind as Tonya’s blue panties appeared, the crotch soaked and stained with pearly cum.

My hands wandered around Mrs. Alberts body. I touched her wicked flesh. I slid up to cup her round breast with my left hand, feeling her soft mound, while my left hand drifted south. I found her silky bush then cupped her married pussy.

“Oh, you’ve been such a naughty girl,” I purred. “Mommy’s going to have to take care of you. Show you what happens when you come home with a pussy full of jizz.”

Mrs. Alberts didn’t even hesitate to bury her face beneath her daughter’s skirt. She didn’t mind that Tonya had Seth’s cum dripping out of her. The MILF moaned as she nuzzled into her daughter’s flesh. I wish I could see the naughty licking.

But I could hear it.

“Mommy!” moaned Tonya, her body shaking as she undulated her hips. Her hands went to her blouse, unbuttoning it as she ground on her mother’s mouth. She had no idea she was experiencing lesbian, incestuous passion.

It was incredible to witness.

Mrs. Alberts feasted on her daughter’s twat. The married MILF devoured Tonya with noisy licks. Mrs. Alberts’s pussy soaked my hand, her silky bush rubbed into my palm as my fingers caressed her folds. Then I thrust two into her depths.

She moaned into her daughter’s pussy.

I rubbed my breasts into Mrs. Alberts back, my nipples throbbing and aching. My pussy dripped with excitement. My bush caressed the MILF’s rump. I fingered her and kneaded her tit while watching Tonya unbutton her blouse.

My sexy friend exposed her small breasts. Little titties that she cupped. She rubbed her thumbs across her hard nipples. Her blindfolded head tossed back and forth, platinum-blonde hair dancing around her shoulders.

It was such a hot sight to witness.

“Mommy!” moaned Tonya. “I’ve been such a bad girl! Oh, clean up all that cum out of me! Ooh, Mommy!”

My pussy clenched.

Mrs. Alberts just moaned, licking, lapping, driving her daughter wild. My fingers plunged deep into her cunt, reaming her. Her hot flesh squeezed around me as she whimpered out in delight. Her juices spilled down my hand.

“Mommy!” moaned Tonya, her fingers digging into her little titties. “Oh, yes, yes, Mommy!”

I thrust a third finger into Mrs. Alberts cunt. Her pussy squeezed around my digits, pressing them tight into my flesh. It was incredible to enjoy. My hips wiggled back and forth, grinding on her rump. My juices flowed down my thighs.

I rubbed against her. My clit throbbed and ached, brushing her juicy flesh. It was so exciting. Tonya had no idea. It was making me so hot. I could cum just for doing this, but ... Was it time to act? Tonya looked on the verge of exploding.

“Mommy, yes!” gasped my friend.

I stood up, ripping my fingers out of Mrs. Alberts.

“Oh, Mommy, I’m going to cum!” she moaned as I ripped off her sleeping mask. “Becky!” Her eyes widened. “Who’s eating my pussy?”

“Ooh, you were such a naughty girl,” Mrs. Alberts moaned. “Mmm, but you taste delicious.”

“Mom!” gasped my friend. Her body bucked. “Oh, Mommy, you’re eating my pussy. Yes!”

I kissed Tonya as the pleasure burst across her face. My tongue thrust into her mouth as my tits pressed into hers. She moaned into my lips, cumming so hard on her mother’s mouth. Our tongues dueled as she experienced lesbian incest for the first time.

I gave my friend such a wild delight.

Her hand shot down my body. I gasped as she cupped my pussy. She rubbed at my feverish flesh with dainty fingers. She caressed me, the heel of her hand rubbing my clit. The pleasure exploded through me.

I joined her in ecstasy.

I squealed into her mouth. The pleasure rippled through my body. Stars burst before my eyes. My breasts heaved against hers. Her fingers thrust into my convulsing twat. My juices bathed her hand as my body trembled.

“Oh, Tonya, honey, you tasted too good,” Mrs. Alberts moaned. “Mmm, you’re just delicious.”

I broke the kiss and moaned, “Isn’t this hot?”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Tonya gasped. “It is!”

I smiled in delight, so glad that I had shown her incestuous passion. My orgasm peaked in me. Then I stumbled back. I pressed against the wall, panting. I smiled, watching as Mrs. Alberts rose, her face smeared in her daughter’s juices. I groaned in delight as she grabbed her daughter, pulled her tight, and kissed her hard.

It was such a wild thing to witness.


Linda Davies

The shower turned off. Dripping wet, I stepped out, followed by my husband. Saturday morning had arrived. In a few hours, Steve would be mayor. Would Seth make his move? His gun sale to arm so much of our town was about to begin, too.

What was he going to do with all those weapons?

My husband grabbed a large, fluffy towel and wrapped me up in it. I shuddered as he dried my body, his strong hands moving around, massaging me. My breasts rose and fell while nervous writhes rippled through my stomach.

“It’s going to be okay,” Steve said as he pulled away the towel.

“I know,” I said. I brushed my wedding band, knowing that it would protect me from anyone that wanted to harm me.

I went to the sink and started blow-drying my hair. My husband swept by and opened the door. The steam billowed out into our bedroom. Sam smiled at us. Our youngest daughter stood naked, her fiery hair framing her impish face.

“I have all your clothing laid out,” Sam said. “Just like Mom ordered. Let’s get you dressed, Daddy.

On the bed was everything that I had chosen for my husband. As I ran the blow dryer, I smiled as my husband picked up the tie, dangling it over his hand. “Where did you get this?”

“I bought it for you a few days ago,” I said. It was red and blue. “You know, politicians always wear ties like that. Patriotic.”

I worked the blow dryer as Sam dressed my husband in the suit I’d laid out. She was bubbling with delight, darting around him, a daddy’s girl in her element. She smoothed his shirt and adjusted his tie and handed him his jacket. By the time, my hair was dry and falling in a curly delight down my face, my husband was looking sharp.

James Bond sharp.

“Oh, Daddy, you’re making me so wet,” moaned Sam. “I can be your naughty intern. You can soak your cigars in me and smoke me.”

“Aren’t you a little young to know about that?” I asked, remembering back to my youth in the 90s.

Sam winked at me.

“You would make a wicked intern,” Steve said, cupping her cheek. He kissed our daughter, her lithe body melting against his.

“None of that,” I said. “We have to get going soon.”

Sam pouted as I began applying my makeup. Then she darted out to change herself. Steve watched me, his eyes roaming my body as I transformed my appearance. My stomach’s writhing grew worse and worse. What would happen today?

We just had to make it until Sunday, and then Steve could start using his plan to corner Seth and ensure that he can’t escape. We would have to disarm him, remove his phone, and make sure he couldn’t work against us.

I didn’t like it, but what the boy was doing with the gun shop was dangerous.

My makeup completed, I stood up and sauntered to the bedroom where my tight, green dress was. I stepped into it, pulling it up my body. My large breasts swayed while I tugged and pulled and slid it over my body. My husband glanced at me, arching an eyebrow.

“No bra or panties.”

I gave him a wicked grin despite the nerves. “Well, I wanted to give you that whole politician experience.”

He laughed as I pulled up the dress. I adjusted it, my nipples tingling from the contact, and turned my back. I swept away my hair. Steve stepped up and drew up my zipper. The rasp echoed through the bedroom.

He kissed the back of my neck. “You’re beautiful.”

I smiled at him and then grabbed my diamond necklace. Steve gave it to me for our fifteenth wedding anniversary. I reached behind my back and hooked it. It sparkled across my chest. I turned and smiled at him, loving how sexy he looked in his suit, his hair dark, his face chiseled.

I hooked his arm and told him, “Let’s make you mayor.”


Sam Davies

I hopped into the passenger seat, grinning at Daddy. I wore my Sunday best, my pale-pink dress, verging on white, falling down to my knees. I smiled at him as he started up the car. James and his girls were piling into Mom’s car, driving themselves while Becky was meeting us at the inauguration. She sent me a few pics from her fun last night.

It was hot seeing Mrs. Alberts riding her daughter’s face. I used to think Becky was so boring, but she was seducing every female teacher at our high school now. She was like Mom, just going after the women she liked.

“Kumquat?” Daddy asked, glancing at me. “What are you doing?”

“I called shotgun,” I said, licking my lips. Then my hand darted out and squeezed his cock. “If we can’t do anything at home, then let’s do it on the drive.”

“Sam!” he gasped as my head dived down, my fingers ripping down his pants’ zipper. The loud rasp echoed.

My hand darted inside as Mom slipped into the backseat. “Oh, this is your plan.”

“Yep,” I said, pulling Daddy’s hard cock out of his fly.

I engulfed his cock before they could stop me. He groaned and a wicked shudder bucked through him. His hand grabbed my fiery hair. His hand tightened. For a moment, I thought he would pull me off, so I sucked harder.

“Goddamn, kumquat,” Daddy groaned, his dick throbbing in my mouth. “You’re just naughty.”

I moaned in delight, nursing on his cock.

I sucked with all my might as Daddy backed the car down the driveway. We could do anything. He was about to rule this town. The incestuous thrill of blowing him made my shaved twat feel so juicy. With no panties to contain the flood, my thighs were coated in my excitement.

I bobbed my head as Daddy backed onto the street. He put the car into gear and took off as I loved him. I had to get him off fast. I had to make him explode. My cheeks hollowed as my mouth bobbed up and down on his cock.

“You spoil her,” Mom said.

“Uh-huh,” Daddy answered. “Can you blame me?”

“Not when she’s got her mouth wrapped around your cock,” Mom said, her voice tinged with amusement.

I sucked and nursed, Daddy’s precum spilling over my tongue. I danced around the swollen crown of Daddy’s cock, loving the taste of him. The feel of him. My lips sealed tight as I bobbed my head up and down his dick, sucking with passion.

I thrust my hand into his fly, wiggled into his boxers, and found his balls. I fondled them, full of all his cum, and nursed with such hunger on his dick. I sucked and slurped. I felt his nuts twitch as I pleased him.

Traffic drove past. They had no idea I was blowing my daddy. My powerful Daddy. He could edit the world.

My pussy grew hotter and hotter, but I ignored it. I wanted to be on edge throughout the entire day, just feeling so wicked and naughty, my pussy juicy with my incestuous passions. My cheeks hollowed while Daddy groaned.

“Damn, kumquat,” Daddy panted. “You’re hungry for it.”

“She’s just a little cum slut,” Mom purred. “Cum slut for her daddy.”

I was.

I sucked with such power. I bobbed my head, my lips working up and down his cock. His dick felt incredible in my mouth. He groaned as he drove us through town. Then he let out a wild groan. His cock throbbed in my mouth.

Hot cum fired out of his shaft.

His jizz pumped into my mouth. Blast after incestuous blast of cum flooded into me. I gulped it down. I swallowed that salty treat. I moaned, my cunt clenching. My clit throbbed as I squeezed my thighs together.

“Fuck, kumquat!” Daddy grunted. “Goddamn, you’re amazing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.