Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed
Chapter 13: Voyeuristic Discoveries

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: Voyeuristic Discoveries - Steve Davies has been given the power to edit reality three times a day. He has changed his family, his school, and even his town. But there is another editor out there. Someone else can change reality, too. What do they want?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Sam Davies

Confusion billowed through me. Daddy was talking to someone that wasn’t here as he stared at his phone, his cock throbbing as it thrust before him. Frowning, I wanted to understand all of this. I grabbed his cock, fresh from my ass, as I knelt.

“What’s going on, Daddy?” I purred then licked the tip, tasting the sour flavor of my asshole. It was such a naughty treat. My asshole ached from being fucked, his cum leaking out of me. We were in a side room in my Christian high school’s office.

“I found Player Two,” he said, my tongue dancing around his cock.

“Who?”

“My opponent.”

I stroked his cock, frowning at him. “It’s a game? This editing power you have?”

“Sort of.”

I flicked his dick again, savoring more of my sour asshole. Did Daddy edit me to like the taste of my own ass on his cock, or was I just a kinky girl? “Are you winning?”

“I’m going to now that I know who I’m up against.” He laughed while my lips sucked on the tip of his cock. His precum spilled over my mouth. “He’s been manipulating me while I scrambled to find him. After tomorrow, once I’m mayor...”

I grinned at the way he smiled. I sucked and nursed on his cock. This was so hot. I loved games. I used to play them all the time with my brother. I kicked his ass in Street Fighter or Smash Bros or Mortal Kombat.

Daddy groaned, such a triumph in his expression. I was so glad to understand this. I was tricked into my emotional turmoil. While Daddy had edited me, he didn’t make me love him. My feelings for him were natural. He just made it so I could love him. That everyone who mattered accepted our incestuous love.

My lips sealed around his shaft. I bobbed my head. I sucked hard. His precum spilled over my tongue. I danced my tongue around his cock. The sour flavor of my asshole only spiced this wonderful delight. My pussy itched and ached as I loved my daddy.

“Damn, Sam,” he groaned. His hand slid through my short, fiery hair. He grabbed a fistful of my locks with a tight grip. “Fuck, you’re an amazing daughter.”

I shuddered in delight. My pussy cream dribbled down my thighs as I took more of his cock into my mouth.

I had to buff his dick clean of my ass. I had to take him all.

My lips slid farther down his shaft. He groaned, his handsome face contorting with pleasure as his cock pressed into the back of my throat. I swallowed him. I relaxed my throat and slid my lips down his shaft. The sour flavor of my ass filled my mouth as his dick reached down my gullet.

I deep-throated Daddy. My lips pressed into his dark pubic hair. I breathed in his manly musk. My throat swallowed, working against his shaft. I massaged him. I sucked hard. I moaned. My passion hummed around his dick. I gripped his hips, reveling in the flavor of my asshole.

I cleaned his cock.

I was such a loving daughter.

I slid my shaft up Daddy’s dick. I sucked the entire time. The sour flavor of my ass swelled for a moment. Drool ran down my chin. I sucked and slurped. This was so wonderful. My pussy itched. Cum dribbled out of my asshole and across my taint. The naughty spunk reached my pussy, coating me.

I swallowed his cock again. I slid his shaft down my throat. I polished the entire length of his cock. His chest rose. My right hand slid up his body and crossed his fit stomach to his chest. My fingernails scratched at him as I loved him.

“Damn, Sam,” he groaned, his hand tightening in my hair. “That’s amazing. You’re such a loving daughter.”

Joy burst in my heart.

My head twisted from side to side. I sucked. Slurped. I loved him. Precum spilled over my tongue. The sour flavor of my ass faded as I cleansed him. My hand felt the strength of his body. I left red lines as my fingernails scratched.

He growled. I could tell he was close. I slid my mouth up to the tip of his cock. I sealed around just the tip of his dick. I fluttered my tongue around the crown. His dick twitched. He let out a loud groan of passion.

His incestuous cum fired into my mouth.

“Sam!”

His hot cum splashed against the back of my throat. It spilled over my mouth. It was amazing. I sucked it down. I gulped it. His amazing spunk felt delightful on my tongue. Thick and creamy, full of his seed. I gulped it down. I swallowed it all.

His face contorted. He grunted. Groaned. My pussy clenched. More cum dribbled out of my asshole. I whimpered as Daddy fired the last of his cum into my mouth. I savored it, letting it play across my tongue.

It was amazing.

I popped my mouth off his cock and swallowed the last load. “Oh, Daddy, you’re going to win!”


James Davies

The school library felt so empty as I worked on the last drawing. I just didn’t have time to go anywhere else. I had to finish this drawing. It had been itching at me all day. My Copic marker finished drawing the line of the elegant girl.

Aoi wore a kimono in this inching. I pictured her short, indigo hair framing her graceful and loving face. She looked so graceful. A regal beauty from another age. She had this look in her eyes that she loved her man and supported him.

Orihime and Ruri kissed nearby. Every time I started drawing now, they would amuse themselves. They were happy. They weren’t bugging me any longer. They let me finish it. I just had to get Aoi drawn. She was the last one.

I drew the final line. I groaned, feeling the magic of my godhood tingle through the paper. Usually, they didn’t come alive here. They stayed on the page until needed. There was a sketchbook at Dreamgirl Delights just full of my drawings and girls to come to life. I had lost track of how many I drew.

I felt like I should summon her. It was right. Aoi blossomed. She stepped out of the page, color spilling over her, her kimono a wonderful purple wrapped about the Japanese girl’s body. She grew to her full size, her blue hair swaying short about her shoulders. It was an adorable style.

“Oh, my, she’s cute,” said Orihime, breaking the kiss.

“Yeah,” I said, leaning back in the chair.

Aoi knelt down before me then bowed in the supplicating way of the Japanese. My heart rushed as she sat up. She had such a gentle smile on her face. “I’m the last one, James-sama.”

Sama ... It was a Japanese honorific. It meant “lord” or “master.” A term of great respect.

“You have done well.” She straightened as she knelt. Her hands reached behind her, undoing the wide obi, the belt that held a kimono closed, and undid it. My heart felt tight as it slipped off. Her kimono slipped open. She wasn’t wearing anything beneath it. Her breasts, while not as large as Orihime’s, swayed before her, her skin that pale-olive of a Japanese woman, nipples hard.

“Oh, my, she’s a friendly one,” said Ruri.

“You like friendly women,” Orihime said.

“Idiot, no I don’t!” Ruri gasped.

“Oh, then why is your hand in my panties?”

“You put my hand in your panties!” hissed Ruri.

“And it’s still there,” Orihime purred. “You love friendly women, you cute girl. And now your finger is wiggling inside of me. Oh, Ruri, I can return the favor.”

Ruri groaned.

Aoi slipped all the way out of her kimono, her short, blue hair framing the loving face. She cupped her soft breasts, kneading them in her hand. She shifted on her knees, moving closer to me. I swallowed, my heart beating faster. My women kissed behind me, loving each other.

I shot my hand down and unsnapped my jeans. How long had it been since I had sex? I had been so focused on drawing. I had to get all the girls finished. And I had. It was wonderful. I could relax now. Enjoy myself.

I pulled out my cock. It thrust hard out of my gray slacks. I loosened my tie as Aoi piled her lush tits around my dick. I groaned at the silky feel of her tits around my shaft. She smiled up at me with such loving delight in her eyes as she squeezed her tits around me.

I groaned as she worked her tits up my cock.

“Damn,” I panted.

“Ooh, she’s giving you a titty fuck,” purred Orihime. “Do her tits feel as good as mine?”

“Is there a safe way for me to answer that?” I groaned as Aoi worked her breasts up and down my cock. She massaged me, her nipples rubbing against my stomach through my dress shirt.

“No,” Ruri answered. “Orihime!”

I threw a look behind me and groaned. Ruri’s blouse was open. Her small breasts were out and Orihime was sucking on them. Ruri’s gray skirt was bunched around her waist, Orihime’s hand working in Ruri’s panties. She was returning the favor, Orihime’s blouse unbuttoned, her tie dangling between her tits along with her new gold cross my mother gave me to give to Orihime.

Both my women loved their new crosses.

I watched them as Aoi worshiped my cock. Her tits slid up and down me, my toes curling. It was so good to relax. All the tension of the last two weeks melted away. I smiled, my balls aching as those lush breasts caressed me. They swallowed my cock’s tip over and over again.

“Your women are affectionate, James-sama,” purred Aoi.

“Yes, they are,” I said, watching Ruri’s cute face twist in passion. Her blue-purple pigtails swayed around her shoulders. My loli lover moaned as Orihime sucked on those fine, little titties.

Orihime’s orange hair spilled around her shoulders. Her hips wiggled back and forth, Ruri’s hand busy between her thighs. Ruri’s little moans echoed through the library. Her eyes squeezed shut. Her hand, the one not busy fingering Orihime, grabbed my busty lover’s shoulder, gripping her.

My dick twitched and throbbed in the embrace of Aoi’s tits. My precum spilled out, coating her inner flesh. I sucked in a deep breath. My balls tightened as my load of cum built and built. I had so much to give her.

“Oh, James-sama, release all your passion upon me,” Aoi moaned. She squeezed her tits tight around my cock. “Just spurt your spunk on me.”

“Yes, yes, do it, James,” moaned Ruri. Her fingers gripped Orihime’s shoulder. “You deserve it.”

Orihime moaned her agreement around Ruri’s little nub.

“Yes, I do,” I panted, staring back down at Aoi.

Her indigo eyes stared up at me. She had such a loving smile on her lips. She worked her tits faster and faster. She massaged me. The ache swelled at the tip of my cock. The building pressure tensed the crown of my cock. Precum spilled around me.

My chest rose and fell. My shirt fell so tight. Aoi wanted it. I could see it in her eyes. She just wanted to please me. To make me happy. Ruri squealed in the background as my balls tightened. My cum came to a boil.

“Fuck!” I groaned.

My cum erupted from my dick. It splashed up and splattered Aoi’s sweet face. She kept smiling at me as my pearly jizz splashed over her. It coated her lips. Her tongue darted out, gathering up the salty spunk. I painted her features. It dripped down onto her breasts.

“Oh, yes, James-sama!” she moaned as she worked her tits up and down my cock, massaging me. My cum spilled over her breasts. It splattered those lush mounds. The pleasure shot through me again and again. Rapture slammed into my mind. Stars burst before me. I groaned out my ecstasy. My chair creaked as the last spurt of cum dribbled over the edge and coated her inner slopes.

“Yes, yes, yes, Orihime!” Ruri moaned behind me.

“Oh, James-sama, you were so backed up,” moaned Aoi. She sank back from me, pulling her tits from my dick. Her large breasts swayed. They were coated in my spunk.

“Let’s go lick her clean, Ruri!” Orihime moaned.

“What?” Ruri gasped, sounding dazed, lost in an orgasmic fog.

Orihime pulled Ruri off the table and dragged her past my chair. Ruri stumbled, her small titties jiggling, her cheeks flushed and lips glistening. I smiled as Orihime fell to her knees and darted her head down, licking up my cum off Aoi’s tits.

“Oh, Orihime-sama,” moaned Aoi. “Ooh, you are such an affectionate woman.”

“Uh-huh,” she panted.

Ruri squirmed, still holding Orihime’s hand. Her other was coated in pussy juices. I grabbed her wrist, pulling her fingers to my mouth. Ruri shuddered as I sucked Orihime’s sweet pussy cream from her digits. My cheeks hollowed.

“Come lick her clean, Ruri,” Orihime said.

“Idiot, I’m not—” Ruri’s words broke off in a squeak as Orihime tugged her down to her feet. My loli lover landed on her knees, her pigtails bouncing. Then she was jerked down. She squirmed and then licked up cum off Aoi’s other tit.

“Damn,” I groaned, watching my women work, Aoi beaming the entire time. “We should continue this at Dreamgirl Delights.”

“Nope,” Orihime said. “It’s Friday. It’s date night. You’re done with your drawing. Rei and Asuka can run the club just fine.” Rei was the third girl I made. I created her for Seth to be his girlfriend. Then Asuka joined had joined Rei as Seth’s second lover.

“It’ll be fine, James-sama,” Aoi said. “I will aide them, too. Your girlfriends deserve to have some special time with you.”

Without that pressure to draw, I nodded my head. “Sure. Going out and doing something sounds great.”

“Too much drawing is bad for you,” Ruri said as she lifted her head and glanced at me over her shoulder, a bit of my cum on her chin. “You can be such an idiot, James.”

“Good thing I have you to look out for me,” I said, stroking her head.

Her cheeks went crimson with a blush and her expression softened.


Steve Davies

Unlike usual, Linda drove me home. I was staring at my phone, watching Seth Myers through the app.

Sam was in the backseat, not heading home with her friends. She had avoided any punishment for the outburst. Linda’s seduction of Rosemary Blum had worked out well. Sam would have to deliver an apology to her class and would be on her best behavior for a few weeks. If she did anything else, she’d be suspended.

“What does he want?” asked Linda.

“No idea,” I said, watching Seth. “He’s been quiet so far. Nothing about him seems out of the ordinary.”

“Well, what’s he doing now?” my wife asked.

“The same thing he’s been doing,” I said. “He’s beating Becky in a game of chess and teaching her about the mistake she just made. How to read opponents and be better.”

“Well, why is she doing that?” my wife muttered. “You know how Becky was acting weird earlier this week.”

I nodded.

“Well, she suddenly found herself attracted to him.” My wife shook her head. “I thought it was normal. You know, some infatuation. I told her she had a choice, to be faithful to you. Those feelings didn’t matter, they were normal, and so long as she didn’t act on them, there was nothing wrong about it.”

“Interesting,” I said. I opened the screen and opened Becky’s profile. I headed to her Spiritual Menu.

Spiritual Sexuality Faith Morality Social

I tapped on her Social Sub-Menu and then her Relationships Sub-Menu. Seth was climbing up on her list. I was at the top, followed by her friend, Tonya, then my wife, Sam, and then there was Seth. My skin tightened as I tapped Seth, opening up her feelings for him.

Becky has an infatuation with Seth Meyers, finding him cute. However, she is committed to her father and wishes just to be friends with Seth. Becky finds Seth to be intelligent and patient, a good teacher. She wants to become a better chess player partly because of her infatuation. Becky is jealous that Tonya Alberts is in a relationship with Seth, envious of both parties. However, she isn’t willing to let that control her because she wants her friend to be happy and to limit her attraction to Seth. Becky trusts Seth.

I frowned. I felt uncomfortable reading this. Her feelings seemed normal, though. I found women attractive all the time. I knew that rush of lust for a new beauty. I felt it with my daughters. Becky was committed. She wasn’t wanting to cheat. Still...

“He can’t have edited her,” I said.

“There are other ways to influence a person,” said my wife.

“True,” I said. I switched over to the view of the room. Tonya was sitting beside Seth, their dots almost merging together. She was another girl that couldn’t be edited. I wondered if there was something he was wearing. I touched his shirt.

Nothing.

His vest. His slacks. His shoes. His tie...

EDITED BY PLAYER TWO

I frowned at that. I opened the tie’s menu.

Light Gray Tie, 2.5” x 58”, School Uniform Supplier, LLC Physical Quality Spiritual Quality

I tapped the Spiritual Quality Menu.

Spiritual Quality History Meaning Aura

I hit Auras. If he had done anything to make it affect people.

Becky Davies will trust Seth Meyers, seeing him as someone she can rely on. Becky Davies will feel attracted to Seth Meyers and desire to pursue a relationship with him. Tonya Alberts will feel attracted to Seth Meyers and be open to a sexual relationship. She will fall in love with him. Tonya Alberts desires to be Seth Meyers girlfriend because she has fallen in love with him. Tonya Alberts will want to have a threesome with her lover Becky Davies and her lover Seth Meyers. Steve Davies will think he has checked Seth Meyers to see if he was edited when searching for PLAYER TWO.

“That little creep,” I muttered. “He’s used his aura to date Tonya.”

“You do the same thing,” Linda said. “My nurse’s office.”

I shifted. “I don’t make the girls fall in love with me. And ... he didn’t make Becky fall in love with her. He just ... made her attracted to him. But Tonya ... Why?”

“I don’t know,” Mom said.

“What’s Seth’s feelings on Becky?” Sam asked.

I switched to Seth. I navigated through his menus to find his Relationships Sub-Menu. Becky Davies was at the top of the list. A pair of girls named Rei and Asuka were next, then his mother, Tonya, my son, various other students. I was farther down. I clicked on Becky.

Seth Meyers desires nothing more than to have Becky Davies. Seth Meyers has long loved Becky Davies and desired her but was never noticed by her. Seth Meyer was only friends with Becky Davies’s brother to be around her and hope that something would happen. Seth Meyers would do anything to have her as a lover. Seth Meyers is jealous that Becky Davies has found love with her father.

“This is all about Becky?” I muttered. “What he plans. He wants her.”

“He can’t hurt her,” Linda muttered. “Right?”

“Yeah, the aura on her necklace is strong. It’ll protect her.” I swallowed, leaning back. “What are we going to do about this? He’s going to arm half the town tomorrow. If not more. I can’t pass any sort of gun laws before Monday.”

“You have the cops under your control, right?” Sam asked.

“Yeah, but there’ll be consequences. Lawsuits. People could get hurt.” I bit my lip. “I don’t have any spare edits. Not until Sunday. Not unless we want us to be open.”

“You could always not be mayor,” said Sam. “Why did Seth even make you into mayor?”

“No idea,” I said. I clicked on my name in his Relationship Sub-Menu.

Seth Meyers hates Steve Davies and will see him destroyed for soiling his daughter, Becky Davies.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.