Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed - Cover

Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 11: Emotional Clashes

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Emotional Clashes - Steve Davies has been given the power to edit reality three times a day. He has changed his family, his school, and even his town. But there is another editor out there. Someone else can change reality, too. What do they want?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Becky Davies

I released the doorknob and fled the classroom. Inside, my friend was having sex with Seth. I wouldn’t do it. I wouldn’t cheat on my Daddy. I didn’t care how much I wanted it. I loved Daddy. I wasn’t that sort of person who did that.

My footsteps echoed through the hallways. I raced past empty classrooms. My skirt swirled. My heart beat in my chest. Pounded. I legs stretched as I fled my desire for Seth Meyer. I whipped around the corner, fists pumping.

I reached the door to my father’s classroom. I could see him through the rectangular window. He was with my mother. They were talking. Mom was naked, of course, her breasts rising and falling as they talked about something.

Probably what Daddy would do once he became mayor on Saturday. I leaned against the wall. I ached for him. My pussy was on fire. I squeezed my breasts through my gray vest and a white blouse, my nipples aching. My hands dug into my tits and brushed my nipples. I drew in a deep breath.

My body trembled. I needed my Daddy right now.


Steve Davies

Linda’s breasts were in mid-sway when I paused time. It was strange to see her tits defying gravity as she laughed. There were piles and piles of papers spread out before us, covered in lists on what I had to do with all my edits. How to protect our house, the school, and city hall. I needed to edit the police. I had to protect my family.

“You look focused,” Anael said. She frowned. “The game has gotten serious.”

I nodded as I navigated the menu. I went to my wife’s wedding ring and opened its menu.

Linda Davies’s Wedding Band Physical Quality Spiritual Quality

I went to its Spiritual Quality Menu.

Spiritual Quality History Meaning Aura

And then to the Aura Sub-Menu. I took a deep breath, grabbing the list we’d made and begun editing:

People who have a desire to hurt Linda Davies will find their desire evaporating upon sight of her. They will realize it is not worth it. Whatever compels them to violence will dwindle. People who interact with Linda Davies will have a desire to be civil with her and to find what she says to have value and give it due consideration. They do not have to obey her but will weigh her opinion as coming from someone they trust. Women who interact with Linda Davies find her sexually attractive no matter how straight they are. They do not think this is weird nor will they resist being seduced. They will want to enjoy her touch and desire without it changing their own feelings about their romantic partners. They will feel no guilt over any sexual encounter with Linda Davies.

I nodded at that. Then I switched to the History Sub-Menu. It showed the history of the ring. From the moment it came into being—when it was cast and the diamond was attached—to its arrival at its jewelry shop, handled again and again by people, then purchased by me, sized for my wife, handed to the ring bearer, handed back to me, slipped on my wife’s finger, welded to her engagement ring merging the two items, all the times my wife had taken it on and off, the times she had washed it, the time she thought she lost it and then found it, and more and more. I added a new history to this item.

Linda Davies can never lose her wedding ring. It will never be accidentally lost or be stolen. When she takes it off, she always sets it in a safe place and never forgets to retrieve it.

I navigated to the Physical Properties Menu.

Physical Quality State Mass Volume Strength Material Shape Temperature Location

I selected Material Sub-Menu.

75% gold and 25% copper

It was 18 karats, as I recalled. I edited the properties of the ring. I made it so strong that it was virtually indestructible. It was impossible to make so nothing could harm it, but you would need the force of a nuclear explosion to damage the ring. Its atomic bonds were beyond anything that should be possible.

I glanced down at the cheat sheet.

“These are some great ideas,” said Anael, looking at the list. “You’ll leave yourself a single edit for Saturday.”

“Just in case,” I said. “As much as I want to get the State Troopers on our side, I think I’ll need one edit just in case.”

“Smart,” she said as I did a search for Shapiro and Sons Jewelry Shop. It was local. Down the street. The image on my phone flashed to it. There were so many objects in there to scroll through. I had to find a pair of gold crucifixes. I found the first one. This would be Becky’s. I opened the item’s History Sub-Menu, seeing when it was created, shipped to the shop, and moved around a few times. It was only three months and seven days old.

Purchased by Steve Davies on 4/24/19 at 1:04 PM. Engraved by Jacob Shapiro to say: “To my beautiful daughter Becky, may your love shine bright and pure.” Given to Becky Davies by Steve Davies at 4/24/19 2:17 PM. Becky Davies can never lose her crucifix. It will never be accidentally lost or be stolen. When she takes it off, she always sets it in a safe place and never forgets to retrieve it.

I went into its Aura Sub-Menu and added similar notes to my wife to give her protection and to make her opinion carry weight with people. I hesitated on the seduction angle. My wife knew the truth, but Becky didn’t know anything was wrong. I tweaked it to make women aroused by her and more open to seduction, but Becky would still have to work on it.

I found another crucifix, not the same design as Becky’s but similar in price, and edited it for Sam. The engraving was the only part different: “For my adventurous daughter, may you always keep your joy and love for life.”

I didn’t give her the women being attracted to her since Sam didn’t seem to have the desire to seduce women like her mother. She was happy with her friends and me. I felt good about it. My wife and daughters were protected. Tomorrow, I would take care of my son and his two girlfriends, then I would edit my wedding band, our home, and the police.

I hit the final edit.

I unpaused time. My wife’s breast finished bouncing, swaying before me. She shook her head. “Ooh, are you done?” She rubbed her wedding ring. “Did it work?”

“Let’s see,” I said, switching over to my banking app. I punched in my password and checked the balance. “Yeah, our checking account is down the amount and there is a pending charge for the jewelry shop. Becky and Sam must be wearing their crucifixes.”

“Wonderful,” my wife said. She rubbed her ring. “You are an amazing man, Steve. I love you.”

I smiled at her. I stretched my back. “Ready to go home?”

She nodded her head. I stood and gathered up the papers. We placed them in my briefcase, making sure they were organized. I closed it up as my wife began dressing herself, prepared to leave. She pulled on her nurse’s scrubs. It didn’t take long. She didn’t bother wearing a bra and panties to school. She hummed as she opened the door.

Becky waited for us. She was kneading her tits through her blouse, her new crucifix proudly on display draping down the front of her uniform. She shuddered at the sight of me, her green eyes glassy with desire.

She threw herself at me. I gripped my briefcase as my daughter’s arms went around my neck. She pressed her tits against me. Her lips melted to mine. They were hot and delicious. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. She clung to me. I groaned, my hand releasing my briefcase as heat flowed through me.

An incestuous thrill shot through me. This heat throbbed in my pants. This amazing tingle ran through my body. I kissed her back with hunger. My wife giggled beside us as Becky kissed me right here in the middle of the hallway.

While her tongue thrust into my mouth, she slid her hand down my body. She caressed me. Her fingers scratched down my body. Her hand went lower and lower. My heart pounded. We were in the middle of the hallway. The school day was done, but people were still around. Janitors, students in after-school activities, staff finishing up projects.

Her hand squeezed my cock through my slacks. She massaged me as she backed up, drawing me to the far wall. I couldn’t fight her. She had turned me on so fast. So hot. My wife purred in delight as she watched us.

“Naughty daddy,” Linda purred.

My lusts surged through me. I pressed my daughter against the wall beside the beige row of lockers. My hands slid down her side, grabbing her skirt. I drew it up her thigh as she squeezed my dick. She manipulated me through my clothing.

Becky broke our kiss, her green eyes glossy. My zipper rasped as she moaned. “Just take me, Daddy. I need to love you. I love you, Daddy. I do.”

“I know,” I groaned and kissed her. Her hand reached into my fly. Her hand slid along my boxers, tugging them down. She seized my cock in her hot hand.

She felt amazing as she pulled my dick out. She stroked me, sending tingles through me. My hands slid up beneath her skirt as she spread her thighs. I kissed her with hunger as she pressed my cock against her panties. They felt sleek and satin, not the cotton panties she used to wear. She had been shopping, buying sexier lingerie.

I hooked her gusset to the side. I groaned as she pushed my cock into her fiery bush. Her silky hairs caressed me. I groaned at the feel of her. Then I felt her hot lips. My daughter’s incestuous flesh felt amazing against me. A hot tremble raced through my body.

I pressed into her twat. She groaned into my mouth, kissing me tight as I sank into her pussy.

Her incestuous flesh wrapped around me. I was her father. I created her in her mother’s womb. It was an incredible delight to be inside of her. To feel her around me. I slid deeper and deeper into her. I reveled in this amazing grip.

“Mmm, that’s it,” Linda purred, groping her tits through her pink scrubs. “Show our daughter your passion. She needs you.”

Becky broke the kiss. “I do need you, Daddy. I love you.”

“I love you, too,” I groaned as drew back my hips. This incredible delight, this sensual grip, held my cock. I groaned as I thrust forward into her. This amazing passion surged into my body. I buried into her depths. This amazing passion that burned around me. “You’re my eldest daughter. My sexy, beautiful girl.”

“Daddy!” she moaned, her pussy clenching around my cock.

I thrust into her depths as she shuddered. My hands untucked her blouse. I shoved my hands up beneath her top, sliding up to grip her breasts constrained in her satin bra, brushing the lace trimming them. I squeezed her and pounded her. I buried to the hilt in her. My balls smacked into her flesh.

I kissed my daughter. She whimpered, moaned. A wonderful bliss shot through me. It was an incredible delight to experience. I buried into her again and again. Her pussy squeezed around my dick. She massaged me as I fucked her.

Our tongues danced together. Her hands roamed my body as I fucked her. I buried into her hard. Fast. My cum-filled balls smacked into her flesh. Her juices bathed my cock. Her fingernails scratched at me through my dress shirt.

“Mmm, that’s it,” my wife groaned. “Love our daughter. Fuck her hard.” She shuddered, her green eyes bright. “You could get caught.”

I know.

My wife’s hands dug into her tits. She squeezed her breasts with such passion through her pink scrub top. Her hips wiggled from side to side. She moaned and whimpered. Her fingers rubbed against her nubs. Pleasure shot through my body.

I pounded my daughter. I fucked her. Our bodies writhed together. Her pussy squeezed around me. The ache built and built at the tip of my cock. My balls grew tighter and tighter. My daughter whimpered into our kiss. Her fingernails scratched.

Her pussy convulsed around me.

My daughter’s orgasm rippled around me. This incredible pleasure surged through me. I savored it. I buried into her massaging depths. The ache swelled at the tip of my cock. My balls, thudding into her flesh, grew tighter and tighter.

Her fingernails scratched along my back. I pounded her. I fucked her with delight. I gave my daughter everything that she needed. Craved. My nuts swelled in pressure. My cum came closer and closer to my eruption.

To flooding her with my seed.

She broke the kiss and hissed, “Daddy! Daddy!”

“My beautiful angel!” I groaned and rammed into her. I buried to the hilt in my daughter.

I erupted.

My cum spurted into her. This powerful blast of pleasure surged out of me. Her pussy convulsed around me, writhing, milking me as the ecstasy screamed through me. Stars burst across my vision. I groaned and gasped. My heart pounded in my chest. I pressed my forehead against hers. My nose rubbed into hers.

The powerful jolts rippled through me. I groaned as I stared into her eyes. My daughter was beautiful. I would protect her. My wife. Sam. I growled through my orgasm. My pleasure peaked. I fired the last jolt of jizz into her depths.

“Daddy,” she moaned. “Oh, yes, Daddy, that was amazing.”

“Uh-huh,” I panted, stroking her thighs. “Love you.”

She smiled at me. “I love you, too.”

I stared into her eyes. “Are you okay? As much as I liked this, you’re not usually so ... bold. Is everything fine?”

She bit her lip and squirmed.

“Let me talk to her,” my wife said. She held out a beckoning hand. “Come on, honey.”

Becky bit her lip. Then she nodded.

I groaned as I pulled out of her. My cock throbbed before me, coated in her juices. I turned around, leaning against the wall, panting. I was flushed. My chest rose and fell. My wife led Becky into the classroom, and I frowned.

“Damn, what was that?” That was something Sam would do.


Linda Davies

I stepped into my husband’s classroom and grabbed the hem of my scrub top. It felt so right to be naked in here. Necessary. I knew it was the aura of the room, that my husband had edited reality, but that didn’t change how right this felt. My breasts bounced free of my top as I turned around and faced my daughter.

She pulled off her gray vest, biting her lip. Her new cross swayed over her blouse, her tie dangling over her large breasts. She was a busty girl. I shimmied out of my scrub bottoms, naked in a flash, my pussy juicy from watching their passion.

My daughter bit her lip as she loosened her tie. It whisked through the collar of her top. I took it from her and set it on the cubby as she worked out of her blouse. Her fingers went fast, not taking her time or being sensual. She just had to be naked. I wondered what she felt. It wouldn’t be weird to her, just something you did in this room.

She opened her blouse. Her large breasts jiggled in her bra. It was a satin pink trimmed in white lace. It was sexy. In the last few weeks, she had bought herself naughty lingerie. No more of the plain stuff she favored.

It was wonderful. We had gone shopping a few times, Sam joining us, and both girls delighted in buying kinky things for their father. To feel like hot women. I bit my lip as my daughter unzipped her skirt, her panties matching it, cut high, the crotch soaked with her father’s cum.

I licked my lips as I took the skirt from her. She was sexy. She unhooked her bra, freeing a pair of tits as big as mine, though hers were a little perkier. They were lush and delicious tits. A hot ache built in my cunt’s depths. Then she stepped out of her panties, Steve’s cum matting her dark-red bush.

What a yummy sight.

“So what’s wrong?” I asked, her cross glinting between her breasts. “What prompted that? Not that I’m complaining; it was hot to watch.”

My daughter shifted, her hips wiggling.

“It’s okay,” I told her. I took her hand. “You can’t say anything that would make me mad. I’ve eaten your pussy, Becky. You’re my daughter and my lover.”

“I’ve been ... feeling things for someone else,” she said, shaking her hips.

“Mmm, you’ve been seducing your teachers. Who caught your eye? One of your classmates? There are some cuties here.” I knew. I had been having sex with a different student every school day, eating pussies, sucking on nipples, and writhing in lesbian passion with them.

“It’s ... Seth,” she said. My daughter’s cheeks burned. Even the tips of her ears were growing red, almost blending in with her auburn hair. “He’s ... cute. I’ve been thinking about him.”

“And?” I asked.

“And I love Daddy,” she said. “He’s the man I’ve committed to.” She squeezed my hand. “I’m so glad you’re willing to share him with me, Mom, but why am I feeling this way?”

“Oh, honey, I’ve had attraction to other men. It’s normal.”

“But...” She swallowed. “I love Daddy.”

“Being attracted to someone isn’t the same as loving them.” I squeezed her hand. “It’s normal. You’re a healthy, young woman. You should have attraction to others. It doesn’t mean you love Seth.”

“I want to do something with him,” she groaned. Her hands clenched tight.

“But you haven’t,” I said. “Being faithful to someone is a choice. It’s choosing to go against your desires to preserve something that’s important. Not to soil it with a fleeting moment of passion. And the fact you haven’t given in to your desires shows how important your relationship to your father is.”

As I spoke, this strange guilt rippled through me. There was a version of myself that had cheated on Steve with Marissa. In another life, one where I couldn’t admit my bisexual nature, I had continued my relationship with Marissa after committing to Steve. That wasn’t the current me. I was a different version, but in me was the potential to choose to risk my relationship with Steve for my own pleasure.

I wasn’t as good as my daughter. I wasn’t as strong.

My heart ached. What did that mean about me? I wasn’t the original Linda Davies at all. I was a modified version. Improved. I felt real, but—

My daughter kissed me with passion. Her naked breasts pressed against mine. It startled me. I shuddered as her nipples throbbed against my tits. Her arms hugged me as she pressed me backward. Our tongues dueled as I melted into her.

I wasn’t that person. I couldn’t remember it. I could only remember this life. I was sure my other self felt bad about it. Steve was shocked by it. He made it sound like we had a great marriage before, but I had needs my husband could never satiate.

But my daughter could...

She pressed me back onto my husband’s desk. It was clear of almost everything. My pussy clenched in delight as I sat down on it, the smooth surface cool against my rump. My nipples ached. My pussy clenched. My daughter’s hands gripped my shoulders as we loved each other.

Our tongues dueled together. She pushed me down. She was so aggressive and bold. This was the new Becky, edited by my husband to gain confidence. She used to be a tight flower bud with such potential, but now she had blossomed into a gorgeous flower. It was amazing. My eyes squeezed shut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.