Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed
Chapter 7: The Naughty Classroom

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Naughty Classroom - Steve Davies has been given the power to edit reality three times a day. He has changed his family, his school, and even his town. But there is another editor out there. Someone else can change reality, too. What do they want?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

James Davies

Myles Waller strolled up to me, tie loose, a big grin on his friendly face. “Hey, James, my man.”

“Hey,” I said, the other students of Rainier Christian High streaming around us, heading to the cafeteria or other parts of campus during the lunch break. “What’s up.”

“Wonder Woman,” Myles said, pausing before me, his voice low.

I sighed. Another guy wanting me to draw his dream girl.

“I would love to tie her up with the lasso of truth and just go to town on her,” Myles said, his grin going larger. “What do you say?” He pulled out a thick envelope. Waved it.

I wanted to say now. I was getting annoyed creating dream women. I spent all weekend drawing girls, but ... Wonder Woman ... Damn, that would be hot. My dick throbbed and twitched as I took the envelope from him.

“Sure,” I told him. “After school, she’ll be ready.”

“Awesome.” Myles grabbed both my shoulders, shaking me. “My man, you are amazing. I don’t know how you and Seth are doing it. Just love it.”

I nodded my head. “Sure.” Why did I feel so awkward about this? I had these god-like powers, and I still felt like a dumb teenager. “You got it.”

Myles gave a final grin than sauntered off.

Orihime burst into giggles. “My man?” she said, her voice low. “Who talks like that?”

“I thought you didn’t want to draw any more dream girls,” Ruri said, my other girlfriend taking my hand.

“It’s Wonder Woman,” I said, shrugging.

At first, the idea of Dreamgirl Delight was amazing, but I was doing all this work. When I could make anything, nothing material really held value. I could be doing something better with my power. I could be ... What? Beyond making hot girls, what else could I really do? There had to be something. I could create anything by drawing it.

Orihime took my other arm. I loved the softness of her large breast pressing against me through her blouse. “If you want to draw another hot girl, I say go for it. Make yourself happy.”

“He’s not happy drawing them,” Ruri said. “You should get back to drawing your comic. Our adventures are not complete.”

“Yeah,” I said. That was my dream to draw manga-style comics. I had a webcomic that wasn’t successful, but I didn’t mind. I was having fun drawing Ruri and Orihime adventure. “But I have you in real life. I don’t have to imagine you any longer.”

Orihime pressed herself closer to me. “You’re so sweet.”

Ruri squeezed my hand.

We kept walking. I had another class to go to. Did I even need school? My parents would freak out if I dropped out, but ... What more did I need to learn? Then again, what would I do if I wasn’t here? I needed something important. Something amazing to do.

Ahead, Seth rounded the corner. My friend held a stack of papers. He saw me and grinned. He headed towards me, his blue eyes bright. He ran his free hand through his light-brown hair. He reached me and thrust the papers out before him.

“Look at this,” he said. “We got the orders surging in.”

I groaned. “I’m getting kinda tired of just drawing. That’s all I did.”

“But we’re making a lot of money,” Seth said.

I shrugged. My phone beeped. I released Ruri’s hand to pull it out of my pocket. I checked it and sighed. There was a text from Vin asking for a character called Mii to be drawn. I frowned at that and shoved my phone back into my pocket.

“I know we’re making money but...” I shook my head. “It just doesn’t seem to matter. I could just make us money.”

“Where’s the fun in that?” Seth asked, frowning as he stared at me. “This is important. We have customers to satisfy.”

“Yeah,” I said. “It’s just ... draining.”

Seth’s brow furrowed. “Okay. I get it and...” He grabbed his phone, frowning. “Hmm.”

“What?” I asked.

He put his phone back into his pocket. “Yurika was texting me about a customer. He wants to higher five girls for the entire day.”

Orihime giggled. “I hope he has plenty of electrolytes.”

I smiled. “Yeah. They’ll drain him dry.”

Seth nodded. “Well, here’s the list of girls. I hope you’ll do it.”

I glanced down at the names and ... Seeing them sent a surge of excitement through me. I recognized most of them. They would be fun to draw. My eyes scrolled down them, Anime girls, some video game girls, and... “Who’s Ce’Nedra?”

“Some chick from a book or something,” Seth said. “Google will be your friend. So, you think about it.”

“Yeah,” I said, nodding, a smile growing. I stared down at the list. There were definitely some fun girls to draw on here. I felt reinvigorated.

“Oh, I told your dad you joined the chess club,” Seth added. “In case he talks to you, we have our story straight.”

Seth strolled off. I stared at the names. Katara, Winry, Kei Kishimoto ... Damn, Kei had those huge tits. She would be great to draw. “Hey, Orihime, I’m going to be in the art class. Could you get me lunch? I have some drawing to do.”

Orihime bit her lip. “You sure?”

“Yeah,” I said, smiling. “Man, there are some hotties on here. This will be great.”


Steve Davies

My wife stepped into the classroom as my last students filed out. The moment she did, she pulled off the pink scrub tops she was wearing, her large breasts coming into view in a lacy, purple bra. Her auburn hair swept around her shoulders as she folded her top and set it on a desk.

“Thought I’d join you for lunch,” she said, a big smile on her lips. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra.

“Feel anything different about this class?” I asked as her large breasts came into view.

“Different?” she asked, dropping her bra on her top. “No. Why?” She looked around, her breasts swaying. Then she bent down to take off her flats, her feet clad in a cute pair of ankle socks. “No, it looks the same.”

“Really?” I asked, struggling not to grin as she pushed down her scrub bottoms, her lacy panties coming into view. Her breasts dangled before her as she stepped out of her pants. “Nothing.”

“No,” she said. She flicked her eyes around again. “What did you do?” Her fingers hooked her panties’ waistband and then peeled those off her hips, her auburn bush coming into sight. “Is the room ... bigger?”

“No, it’s the same size.”

She folded her panties and set them on her clothing before she bent her left leg so she could grab her sock and peel it off. She shifted, removing the other, her head sweeping around. She put her hands on her hips.

“What, Steve?”

“You haven’t noticed what you did?” I asked her. “The moment you walked in.”

“No,” she said. “I just stripped naked like I should when I enter here. What’s so strange about that.”

“Do you normally strip naked when you walk into any other room?”

Her forehead furrowed. Then her eyes widened. “Oh, you pervy teacher. Are all your naughty, nubile students stripping off their clothes while you’re teaching them? She sauntered to me, this wicked gleam flashing in her green eyes. “All those firm, young breasts staring at you.”

I winked at her.

Just as she reached me, the door flew open. My wife glanced over her shoulder, not trying to hide her body. It was our youngest daughter, Sam. The tomboy flew in, her short, fiery hair swaying about her face. Her hands peeled off her gray sweater vest. Beneath, her tie swayed over her white blouse.

“I saw Mom coming here,” Sam said, her fingers undoing her blouse with haste, her eyes bright. “Are we fucking?”

“I guess so,” my wife said, smiling. “So ... just getting naked, Sam?”

“D’oh, Mom,” Sam said. “You get naked in Dad’s classroom. It’s no biggie. Look at you. You’re naked.”

My wife giggled as Sam’s small breasts came into view. They were firm and perky. She hadn’t worn a bra today, her nipples pink and hard. Her skirt swayed about her thighs. She unzipped it, letting it drop down her feet.

She wasn’t wearing panties, either, naughty girl.

Sam clapped her hands together, her small breasts quivering. “Okay, let’s get—”

Becky burst into the room and shouted, “Daddy, I want to give you that titty fuck right now!”

I blinked at the force of my eldest daughter’s words, her hands already unzipping her skirt. It dropped down her thighs as she stared at me with this strange, eager need. She quivered as she ripped off her sweater vest, her large tits jiggling.

“Please, Daddy,” Becky moaned, her hands squeezing her breasts through her bra.

“Sure,” I said, my cock swelling hard.

“Good,” she said, relief sweeping over her face.

I frowned at that as Sam shot over to me and grabbed my cock. “I’ll get him hard for you.”

“Kumquat!” I groaned as my youngest fell to her knees and engulfed my dick. She sucked hard, her head bobbing up and down my cock. Pleasure rippled from me. My balls tightened. I gripped her short hair as she sucked.

Becky loosened her tie and took it off then attacked the buttons. My wife sat down on a desk. Her hands fondled her own big breasts, licking her lips as our eldest daughter stripped naked. Becky’s soft-green bra, matching her panties, came into view. She slipped off her blouse and then unhooked her bra. Her tits were almost as big as my wife’s.

Sam sucked hard on my dick. Her mouth hollowed as she worked, my dick throbbing in her. Becky shoved down her panties next. She stepped out of it and dropped her panties on the ground. Then she hurried over to me, grabbing her tits.

“Okay, kumquat,” I said. “Your sister wants to give me a titty fuck.”

Sam sighed and popped her mouth off. “Right, right.” She stood up. “Go get him, tiger.” Sam smacked Becky’s naked rump. “I primed him for you.”

Becky blinked then nodded her head.

“Mommy’s got something you can suck on,” purred my wife, hefting her tits.

Sam grinned and then darted to Linda. Sam had a lithe body. Her legs were toned, her form sleek. She buried her face between her mother’s tits, Linda hugging our daughter to those lush boobs.

Then Becky was before me. Her eyes were wild with passion. She had changed so much since I’d edited her. She was so bold now. Open. She was doing such naughty things, coming out of her shell. It was wonderful.

She pushed me back until I hit my chair. I sat my naked ass down on it. I’d grown used to that feeling since I’d all day nude and enjoying the girls of my classes. It was incredible what I did here. This classroom would be mine. I had to make sure the school administration didn’t try to transfer me to another room.

My daughter knelt before me and wrapped her breasts around my cock. They were soft and sleek. She stared up at me with such an eager look on her face. She smiled as she squeezed her tits about my hard dick.

“What?” I asked her.

“Just ... This feels nice,” she said. She rubbed her breasts up and down my cock, massaging me. “I just had to make sure.”

“That my cock would still feel nice between your breasts?” I frowned. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m just being silly,” she said. “You know, that hormonal, teenage girl thing or something.”

“Right,” I said. I remember those days. Everything felt so life and death sometimes. I groaned as she slid her breasts up and down my cock, massaging me. Her nipples caressed my stomach. My dick throbbed between her. “Well, whenever you need to give me a titty fuck...”

“Your father will always be eager to do it,” my wife said.

Sam giggled.

Becky smiled up at me.

I shuddered as she worked her tits up and down my cock. My hands clenched the armrest of my chair. It creaked as I shifted, the slick material of the fake leather sticking to my skin. Pleasure spilled down my shaft to my balls, my precum spilling over those lush breasts.

She grinned at me as she worked her tits up and down. Her eyes were bright. It was great to see her relax. To know I was helping my daughter out by letting her do this to me. Her nipples caressed my stomach. She stroked me faster.

“So, anything nice happen?” I asked her casually. “With a teacher?”

She grinned at me. “Well, Tonya and I are having a private meeting with Ms. Esmeralda. Some extra credit studying.”

“Great,” I said, glad my editing already had taken effect. I was giving my daughter a little help in her eager desire to seduce her teachers. “Have fun.”

“Oh, we will,” Becky moaned, her delicious tits rubbing up and down my cock.

Incestuous bliss shot through me. I groaned at the wicked delight. This heat swept through me, aching my balls. My toes curled. I gripped the hands as the pleasure surged through me. She squeezed into her tits, pressing them tight around my hard cock.

My wife moaned. Sam had found something new to suck on: Linda’s pussy. Our youngest was bent over, her cute tush pointed at me, her shaved pussy gleaming tight between her thighs. She wiggled back and forth, caressing her rump. It was just a delicious treat. Juices trickled down her thighs.

Becky worked her breasts faster. Her hard nipples rubbed into my belly. I glanced back down at her. Her green eyes gleamed at me. Her auburn braid swayed down her back as her head moved. She gave me a big smile.

Then she darted her head down and sucked on the tip of my cock as it emerged from between her breasts.

I groaned, gripping the chair. This heat swelled through my balls, the pressure growing. They twitched and throbbed. The pressure built and built in me. I ground my teeth together. Sweat broke across my brow as she sucked on my dick every time the crown popped out of the valley of her breasts.

Her tongue fluttered around my cock’s crown, stroking me before her breasts engulfed me in that soft, silky heaven. It was two different treats, one following the other. My fingers dug into the chair. My heart pounded in my chest. This heat swelled through me. I groaned through my teeth. My eyes squeezed shut.

“Fuck!” I growled.

“Mmm, you like that, Daddy?” Becky purred.

“Of course, angel.” My eyes squeezed shut as she sucked again. Her cheeks hollowed.

The pressure surged through me. Her lips sealed around my dick’s tip. She nursed with hunger between strokes. She massaged me. Precum spilled out of my cock for her to suck up. My fingers dug into the armrest. Her tits slid up my shaft, engulfing me in her soft flesh again.

I growled as I erupted.

My cum burst from my cock and up between her breasts. They were still squeezed about my dick. My jizz boiled up between her breasts, spilling over her tits. She slid them down, the next blast splashing across her face. My daughter cooed in delight. Her hips wiggled back and forth. She opened her mouth, catching the next eruption.

I groaned, cum dripping from my daughter’s lips as the pleasure slammed into my mind. My blood boiled. Stars danced across my vision. My teeth ground together. It was incredible. This amazing pleasure surged through me.

“Shit,” I groaned as my orgasm peaked.

“Mmm, you’re welcome, Daddy,” Becky said, smiling up at me, my milky jizz dripping across her youthful features.


Becky Davies

I felt better as Sam licked Daddy’s cum off my tits. Whatever that strange tingle I felt when Seth helped me pick up my spilled belongings was just a fluke. A normal attraction you felt for someone else. I was scared I wouldn’t find Daddy attractive.

It was so stupid. I loved Daddy. He was the only man for me.

I shuddered as Sam’s tongue flicked up to my nipple. She sucked on it, her mouth hot. My sister sent incestuous delight through my body. I groaned as the pleasure shot through me. My fingers clenched against the chair. My body trembled. I whimpered as she sucked.

I smiled, stroking her short hair, feeling so naughty while Mom gasped in the background, enjoying Daddy’s cock. My nipple throbbed, shooting delight down to my pussy. My cunt grew hotter and hotter as I watched Daddy’s ass flex as he plowed her hard.


Steve Davies

Becky had a bounce to her step when she left the classroom with the rest of my family, dressed and happy. Whatever was troubling her, giving me a titty fuck had cleared it up. I shook my head, remembering how intense everything was when I was her age.

Everything was life or death when, in fact, they were trivial matters compared to real issues.

Becky waved at me, the last of my family to leave. I smiled, feeling great. I sank down on my chair. Soon, the first of my students would be walking in, none noticing that I was naked. It was such a wicked thrill. My cock twitched and throbbed, thinking about the girls in my next class.

Tessa Powers, the star of the girl’s basketball team. Tall and athletic with gorgeous legs and a doll’s face.

Róis Ó Scolaidhe, the Irish girl with the fiery hair and that lilting, musical accent. I definitely liked redheads, and she had plump lips and tits that had to be as big as Becky’s.

Dotty Holmwood, another redhead with a darker hue like my wife. She had these bright, blue eyes and a hungry smile.

Kizzy Landon was a sexy, Black girl. She had this light-chocolate skin, her hair long and dark, gathered in many small braids.

Brenda Murphy was another redhead in this class. She had lovely breasts, nice and plump. This class was blessed with girls with fiery hair.

I smiled, my dick growing harder and harder. I opened my phone, getting on the editing app. I hit VIEWING and went back to searching for people modified by the other user. There had to be someone who knew me. Who had figured out that I was editing people?

Was it someone at my church?

Anael hummed on a desk as I worked. I ate while I did, enjoying a sandwich my wife brought me from home. I wolfed it down with one hand, the other scrolling through people from my church. I didn’t see any evidence of tampering.

Who was this other person?

“Here they come,” Anael said right before the door opened.

The first student who entered was Vin, a guy who dressed like a punk-rocker out of school, his hair dyed a hue of black so dark it was clearly artificial. He had a wallet chain rattling as he walked, spiked bracelets on his wrists. He looked like trouble, but he was one of my best students. He had a poet’s soul.

“Mr. Davies,” he said, not realizing I was naked.

I nodded back.

Then Brenda entered. The redhead grabbed her sweater vest’s hem the moment she dropped of her book bag. Vin sat two seats away and didn’t even bat an eye as the busty girl stripped off her clothing. She was smiling, her freckled cheeks dimpled. She looked so cute.

“Hi, Mr. Davies,” she said as she worked off her buttons. “Isn’t it a great day? The Lord has blessed us.”

“Yes, he has,” I said, watching as she slipped off her blouse, her large breasts constrained in a virgin-white bra. She unclasped it and shrugged the straps off her shoulders. She bared her breasts without any hint of self-modesty, her nipples soft and dark-red her areolas large. “You’re definitely blessed. Look at those breasts.”

“Oh, I guess,” she said. She grabbed her tits and squeezed them. Her nipples hardened. “I guess they are. Do you like them, Mr. Davies.”

“Yeah,” I groaned. “Like my wife’s.”

She blushed, her dimpled cheeks growing scarlet.

She released her breasts. They jiggled as she unzipped her skirt. My dick was rock hard. Anael smirked nearby. I closed the app, the angel fading away, though she would still be watching. Brenda dropped her skirt, her panties schoolgirl white, plain and yet enticing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.