Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed - Cover

Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Classroom Debauchery

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Classroom Debauchery - Steve Davies has been given the power to edit reality three times a day. He has changed his family, his school, and even his town. But there is another editor out there. Someone else can change reality, too. What do they want?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Steve Davies

Linda and I headed into Rainier Christian High, the students already arriving in their uniform. The guys wore their gray slacks and white shirts, their ties tucked beneath sweater vests or falling down their chests. The girls, the vast majority of them, wore skirts that flashed around their thighs. Their schoolgirl skirts gave them such a sensuous sight.

“Pervy teacher,” Linda said. “Staring at those sweet, young things.”

I flashed her a grin. “A lot’s changed.”

She rubbed the small of my back. We entered the main building and split up, my wife heading for the nurse’s office while I made my way to my classroom. I had an English class that two of my naughty schoolgirls attended. Kyleigh and Nikkole were hotties, both edited and eager to fuck me. I swallowed, thinking of making another girl one of my hotties today.

Maybe Evita—a sexy, Hispanic beauty with round breasts—or Babette, a French hottie with a delightful accent. My dick hardened in my slacks as I marched through the halls, a big smile on my lips, my heart pounding in my chest.

“Hey, Steve,” my friend Bob said. He was a computer science teacher, a cowboy hat perched on his head. “I hear you’re going to be mayor.”

I nodded to Bob. “Looks like it.” I still didn’t know why. “Don’t tell me you voted for me?”

“Well, I figure you couldn’t be worse than the last idiot,” he said, hooking his thumbs through his belt loops.

I flushed. While I didn’t like Mayor Wright, I edited him too much. He tried to raise property tax by an insane amount to pay for the social programs I wanted him to implement. “Yeah, well, I’m only going to do a 15% property tax.”

Bob laughed. “That’s much more reasonable.” He clapped me on the shoulder. “But I hear the early voting has you winning by a landslide.”

I nodded my head.

“Not bad for a guy who didn’t even campaign,” Bob continued as we walked through the hallway. “Yeah,” I said, rubbing at the back of my neck. “It’s almost unbelievable.

He laughed, nodding his head.

“So, how’s it going with you and Taylor?” I asked him. Taylor Adair was a redheaded beauty at our school, another teacher.

Bob’s grin was so boyish it shaved two decades off his life. “Amazing. We went on a hike on Saturday. Invigorating.”

“Good to hear,” I said. I’d arranged their relationship. They were both attracted to each other, but Bob was worried about the consequences of asking out a coworker. If she thought he was being inappropriate, she could file a sexual harassment claim and end his teaching career.

I edited her to ask him out instead.

“Well, you have a good day,” Bob said. “I got to teach the freshman what a kernel is and how it’s not anything that has to do with food.”

Kernel? What did that have to do with computers? “Good luck.”

I head into my classroom and sat down as my students filtered in. Courtney Franks, my daughter’s friend, flashed me a huge grin as she sat down. I shuddered, picturing her swelling with her pregnancy. She squirmed on the seat, her thighs crossed. The weekend slumber party was a wild time.

I opened my phone and put the app into viewing mode without pausing time. Anael appeared, the angel invisible and ethereal to the students. They walked through her without even realizing she was there, her body fuzzing. She had such a huge grin on her face.

She mimed grabbing Kyleigh’s big breasts in her half-unbuttoned blouse, her sweater vest missing. Her gray tie fell down into her cleavage. The girl gave me a smoky look, her black hair sweeping about her lovely face.

Matt Tollemache, the star football player, followed her progress, shaking his head. Then, to my surprise, he gave Seth Parish a high-five. My son’s friend nodded his head. Seth was a tall guy, slender, his blue eyes bright. I was getting used to him not wearing glasses. It made him seem more confident than he had before.

I clutched my phone to me as I said, “Hey, Seth, could we have a moment.”

“Oh, sure, Mr. Davies,” Seth said, moving to my desk. I set my phone down, the app still open and on Babette Gagnon. “What’s up?”

“I just wanted to talk about you and my son,” I said.

“Oh?” Seth asked. He ran a hand through his brown hair.

“Yeah, it’s great that my son’s hanging out more and socializing, but he was gone all weekend. I hope you two are focusing on school work.”

“Oh, of course,” Seth said. “I was just trying to get him back in the chess club.” His finger reached up like he was going to push up his glasses.

“Still adjusting to your contacts?” I asked.

“Yeah, yeah, it’s different.” He looked around. “Is there anything else, sir? I assure you, we’re not up to anything.”

“Of course not,” I said, smiling. “I know my son.”

“We were just hanging out, trying to teach Orihime how to play chess.” Seth rubbed the back of his neck. “Ruri’s got talent, but Orihime ... Well, she’s a sweet girl.”

I nodded as more of the students spilled in, including Evita. The Hispanic girl had her hair bleached blonde, the color contrasting with her golden-brown skin. It made her look so sexy, her round breasts swelling beneath her tight sweater vest.

“Morning, Mr. Davies,” she said, giving me a bright smile.

I nodded, my dick twitching. She sat down beside Babette. The French girl, complete with that melodic accent, had curly, brown hair tumbling about her face. She was petite. Her breasts looked small beneath her sweater vest. Her button nose was cute, her lips plump.

“I know,” Anael said, the angel sidling up to me. “Which one are you going to edit?”

“Probably Evita,” I said softly.

As much as I wanted to, I had a class to teach. I launched into my lesson, speaking on the book I was having them read, Beowulf. I lectured on the themes and how the Christian monk who wrote down the story had slipped in many references to his religion, obscuring some of the more pagan themes.

“This was a common practice,” I said. “Writers often put their religion in their accounts. And not just Christians. Greek and Roman historians would often do that. It’s important to understand the world at the time when a work was written to fully understand the context. Just like our writing would be strange to someone a thousand years ago, theirs seems weird to ours.”

I kept speaking as I talked for half the period. Then I sprang a test on them on it. They all groaned as I passed out the handouts. Kyleigh, of course, gave me a nice look down her cleavage, while Nikkole, my naughty cheerleader, licked her lips, eager to enjoy me.

I could fuck her in class. I edited her aura so no one would care.

I sat back down on my chair and opened the app into editing mode. It was on Monday. I had three changes to make. Anael flashed into appearance again. Sometimes, I wondered where she was when the app was closed. Did she go back to heaven? Or did she just hang out around me, unseen until I had the app open?

First, I wanted to help Becky out with her desire to bring her friend, Tonya, and Tonya’s mother into an incestuous affair. I could edit Eleanore Alberts, but I’d already edited Tonya. So there was no changing her. However, my daughter could lead her friend to that goal if she was patient and careful.

And I knew Becky was both.

I first glanced at Becky’s entry. She was turning into her mother. Now that my daughter was coming out of her shell, she was taking after her mother. She wanted to seduce other women, eager to indulge in her sapphic passion.

I wanted to encourage that. I wanted my daughter to have a wild time. I needed to find the perfect teacher for it. I navigated my daughter’s menu, going to the Relationship Sub-Menu. I scrolled through her relationships. My wife and I were on the top, followed by Tonya, Sam, and then Mrs. Alberts. As I recalled, the MILF had moved up the list. Next up was Esmeralda Colton.

I smiled. Esmeralda was a beautiful woman in my English department. My daughter had a crush on her, something new since I edited Becky to be bi. I studied my daughter’s impression of Esmeralda. Becky really had the hots for Esmeralda, eager to make her explode.

I switched to my colleague. Like usual, Esmeralda appeared naked on the side of the screen. She was a gorgeous, Black woman with large tits and an almost motherly face. I smiled at that. My daughter had a thing for older women, it appeared. Esmeralda had her hair dyed red and pulled back into a pair of braids.

I navigated Esmeralda’s menu to her Sexuality Slider. It was an arc with a slider that went from gay on the left and straight on the right, with the bi section in between. She was almost entirely straight. There was no way Becky would ever succeed at seducing her teacher without my help.

I grinned. I was such a great dad. How many others made sure their daughters could seduce their teachers?

I moved Esmeralda slider deep into the bisexual zone, still barely on the straight side. Then I navigated to her Morality Sub-Menu and her Social Mores Sub-Menu. I went through and deleted any inhibitions and beliefs that she had against having sex with her underage students. She was strongly against it. Under her Relationship Sub-Menu, I bumped up her appreciation of my daughter. Becky was down low, a quiet student that Esmeralda didn’t pay much attention to other than appreciating her timely completion of assignments.

Now Becky was her favorite student, with Becky’s friend a close second.

I moved to Esmeralda’s Desires Sub-Menu. I added new fantasies to her. The thrill at being seduced by one of her students. The desire she had for two of her female students to come onto her, strip her naked, and make her cum. Her growing desire to enjoy feminine love, a new thing for her. I added her desire to flirt with her female students and see if they were interested in naughty delights, especially her favorites.

I made sure she would be careful. That she wouldn’t open herself up to being caught and get in trouble. Subtle. If she felt a female student was interested, she would pursue it. I shuddered, picturing the gorgeous, single, Black woman doing naughty things with them.

“I think that’s it,” I said to Anael.

“You are such a bad father,” the angel purred. “I loved it.”

I hit the Compile button. Then it asked if I was sure. I tapped YES and reality rippled, making the changes to Esmeralda. A rush ran through me. This app gave me such power. I wondered if the other person out there had this same rush I did.

Who was it?

I licked my lips and then headed to edit Eleanore Alberts. The MILF appeared, her round breasts looking nice. She was a hot woman. My dick throbbed. The idea to make her open to having sex with me flashed through my mind, but...

I didn’t need every woman in the world desiring me. There were plenty. Besides, I would get to enjoy Evita soon. My daughter could have her teacher and her friend’s mom. I wanted my children to be happy.

I made sure that Eleanore would be discrete about her affair with my daughter and, potentially, her own daughter. I made sure this wouldn’t ruin her marriage or anything. She already was becoming more bi. Her affair with Becky had pushed her more in that direction. She enjoyed it, wanted more. Then I switched over to the entry for Tonya under Eleanore’s Relationship Sub-Menu.

I smiled. Her mother was already seeing her as a woman. As someone sexual. Someone to enjoy. I upped that:

My daughter would make an amazing lover.

I smiled at that. I then went to the woman’s fantasies. There were plenty with my daughter, a few with Tonya, and even one with both girls. I added a few more ones, making the MILF want to seduce her daughter and to be open for sex when her daughter was ready. I darted over to her Morality Sub-Menu and made sure I deleted any issues she had with incest and having an affair with my daughter.

It wasn’t a lot of changes to the women, but it would help satiate my daughter’s desires.

Anael giggled as I hit the Compile button.

Then I looked at the girls in my classroom. Beyond the ones in this class, there were other hotties I taught. The Irish Róis Ó Scolaidhe, the elfin Ji-Woo Gim, the athletic Tessa Powers, the sultry Shahrazad Darzi, the perky Destiny Kimberly, and more. I could spend all week editing and still not get them all.

The girls in my first class were getting all the love. They were the ones I saw right away when I still had my charges. If I had a bit more self-control, I could enjoy some other girls, but I was staring at Evita, my dick hard. I could edit her like I had Nikkole. I could fuck Evita in the middle of class without her even caring and...

An idea popped into my mind.

Why hadn’t I thought of this sooner?

I straightened in my chair. It creaked as I remembered what I did to the nurse’s office last week. I edited its aura, the spiritual presence that influenced people who walked into the room. When girls entered the nurse’s office, they just felt it was right to strip naked and to get horny for my wife. It was a present to Linda to let her have fun. Once a day, a random girl in the school would show up with a random excuse so my wife could play with her.

Why not do something similar here?

I could edit anything. Not just people, but places and objects. A thrill ran through me as I switched from people to places. To this very classroom. I shuddered as it popped up. There was a lot I could do to it. I could see its history, how it was built, the things that had happened in here. I knew just what I wanted to change. I navigated the menus.

Classroom 117 Physical Quality Spiritual Quality

I hit Spiritual Quality Menu.

Spiritual Quality History Meaning Aura

Then I tapped Aura Sub-Menu.

“Now you are thinking about maximizing your limitations,” Anael said, nodding in delight.

“You sound like a proud mother,” I noted.

“Well, you have come a long way.” She giggled. “You were so scared to edit Kyleigh to be your little slut.”

I flushed, shifted, and then edited the room’s aura.

All girls and women who enter this room strip naked and are unconcerned by this. All girls and women who enter want to have sex with their teacher, Steve Davies, and the other girls and women in the classroom. They will not fall in love or think they are cheating on any significant other or violating any personal morality or religious belief. All boys and men, with the exception of Steve Davies, who enter do not notice the girls and women lack of clothes. While Steve Davies is having sex, the other students will still learn his lesson and believe they had a normal class. Male students will not notice Steve Davies being naked. Girls and women will be aroused by seeing him naked and find it normal. No children can be conceived in this classroom.

“The Most High won’t like that one,” said Anael. “He likes Humans to be fruitful and to multiply.”

I swallowed, glancing up at Anael. “I was given free will, right? To do what I want?”

“To do what you want,” she said, nodding her head.

Girls or women who have sex in this classroom will remember it fondly but will not talk about it to anyone outside this room. Girls or women in this classroom are sexually adventurous and eager to try any act Steve Davies suggests while in this room. People outside the room won’t think anything strange of any sexual sounds they hear from this room.

I liked it. I then switched to the Physical Quality Menu.

Physical Quality State Mass Volume Strength Material Shape Temperature Location

I edited so this room would always be a comfortable temperature. I didn’t want my female students freezing when they were naked. I wanted them to be comfortable.

I hit Compile and confirmed it. The ripples washed out through the room and I groaned. As the wave of changing reality flowed over the room, washing over the students taking the test, the girls became naked. Their clothing melted off of them, their breasts coming into view, ripe and perky as they did the test. Naked legs were crossed beneath desks.

I groaned as I gazed out at the beauties. Babette had small breasts topped by puffy nipples. Evita’s right nipple was pierced by a gold ring and she had a tattoo of a blossoming lily on her left breast. I shuddered, my head shaking back and forth at the naughty sight.

I had a feeling she wasn’t a good, Christian girl like she pretended.

I loved this. I closed the app and let time resume.


Becky Davies

Ms. Esmeralda lectured at the front of the classroom. The beautiful, Black teacher had such a delicious body. Her blouse, buttoned to the neckline, hugged her delicious breasts. I should be focusing on what she said, but she had such a great rump. Every time she turned around to write on the whiteboard, I was staring at her skirt hugging her ass.

“What is Chaucer trying to say with this tale?” she asked, writing her words on the board and—

“What do you think Chaucer is trying to say with this tale?” asked Ms. Esmeralda as she leaned over me, her breasts almost shoved in my face. She had left several buttons undone, showing off her breasts.

My cheeks burned. She was such a flirt. I loved it. I knew she was into me. I was so eager to seduce her. “That women need to be pleased by their husbands, or they’ll find other sources.”

“That’s not it,” she said, her eyes bright. The Black woman licked her lips, her hand brushing mine. “But it’s an interesting idea.”

Fire raced up my arm as she stroked the back of my hand. Then she turned and sauntered back to the whiteboard. My eyes locked on her rump. It was such a gorgeous ass. My pussy was on fire. I shuddered, this heat rippling through me.

She wanted me bad. Since the school year started a few weeks back, she’d been flirting with me. Now that I was getting comfortable with my sexuality and enjoying women, I knew I had to flirt back. Daddy approved.

Daddy would find it hot.

I couldn’t wait to tell Daddy all about this. I promised to give him a titty fuck as thanks after class, but I wasn’t sure I could wait. Maybe I could surprise him earlier and have some fun with him. I squirmed in my seat, my pussy growing so hot.

I grabbed my phone. I held it on my lap out of sight as the other students talked about their ideas on the Canterbury Tales. I sent a quick text to Tonya. “Ms. E wants me bad. Want to hang out after class and talk to her? See if we can have fun with her?”

I glanced at Tonya beside me. She pulled her phone out of her skirt, looked at the screen, and then her cheeks went scarlet. She nodded her head without looking at me, sliding her phone back into her pocket.

I shuddered. This was the start. Daddy suggested that I get Tonya used to motherly women then lead her to think about her own mother.


Steve Davies

“Evita,” I said as the test continued, “can I speak to you.”

“Of course, Mr. Davies,” she purred, a sultry catch to her voice that I’d never heard from her.

She rose with a languorous grace, the fifteen-year-old beauty stretching as she did. Her round breasts, taut and perky, thrust forward before her. I wasn’t shocked to see she was shaved, her pussy lips thrusting thick from her puffy vulva, a naughty ridge of pink. I loved the sight of her engorged petals blossoming past her hairless delight. I licked my lips as she sauntered to my desk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.