Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed - Cover

Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Editing Protection

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: Editing Protection - Steve Davies has been given the power to edit reality three times a day. He has changed his family, his school, and even his town. But there is another editor out there. Someone else can change reality, too. What do they want?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Notes: Thanks to WRC264 for beta reading this!

The game is turning interesting. The malaise is falling away.

That pleases me to hear, Most High. I am curious to see what the mortal Jophiel selected will do to counter Anael’s piece.

Indeed. It is an interesting gambit to give his opponent more power.

Yes, Most High. The members of the Divine Counsel are all speculating endlessly on this one. It is a move that holds such risk.

Never trust the gift of your enemy. Jophiel has pleased me with her choice.

I will convey that to her, Most High.


Sam Davies

“Oh, yes, Dreamgirl Delights is awesome,” I said as I walked down the street with my three friends away from our school, Rainier Christian High. All four of us wore identical gray skirts and white blouses, gray ties falling down the front of our tops. There was something appealing about girls in school uniforms.

“Really?” asked Tammy, a hazel-eyed girl walking on my left. Her dark-brown hair fell around her round face. She was the tallest of us, her legs long and lithe, just gorgeous. “How do your brother and Seth uphold this claim they can create girls for you to enjoy?”

A shudder ran through me. I didn’t quite understand my brother’s, James’s, ability to create girls out of his drawing. He first did it a couple of weeks ago when he brought to life the two girls that he drew for his personal comics. They were his girlfriends now. Ruri and Orihime were interesting, their hair and eye colors impossible, their appearance clearly Japanese. Their Anime inspiration was stamped into their flesh. The family all accepted that James had his two girlfriends.

Why not, when my parents were having sex with me. And with my older sister, Becky. Since last Friday, a whole week, Becky and I had finally gone all the way with our father. In one night, he took our cherries and gave us such incestuous delight. After having a crush on Daddy for a while, it finally felt right to go all the way.

Of course, Mom was in Vegas visiting her girlfriend, Marissa, so she was a little miffed that Becky and I didn’t wait for her to get back. But when she did on Monday, well, she joined the fun. The four of us were having our fun while James had his.

“My brother’s special,” I said to Tammy. “Yesterday, I had sex with Samus! My favorite character to play in Smash Bros! Zero Suit Samus, too! It was amazing!”

“Yeah, we know,” said Rita, the Black girl rolling her eyes as she walked on my other side. She had plump lips and such a delicious shade of ebony skin. Her short hair looked so delicious. “You haven’t shut up about it. My phone is full of messages from you about her.”

“And pics,” said my third friend, Courtney. She had black hair and a dainty figure, her body petite like me, but whereas I was more of a skinny tomboy she was a delicate princess.

“Well, if you had a chance to take a selfie with a video game character you just had sex with, you’d do it,” I said, feeling defensive. I glanced at her, my short, red hair swaying about my face. I bounced on my heels. “Right?”

“Right,” said Courtney. “So he really just ... creates them. That’s impossible.”

“And yet every boy at our school is heading to Dreamgirl Delights tonight,” said Rita.

“Good thing we’re all going to have fun at my house,” I said. “This slumber party is going to be awesome. You three are getting your cherries popped! My daddy will make it amazing!”

“Not so loud,” Tammy hissed as she glanced at some people ahead of us on the sidewalk.

“Right, right,” I said, my cheeks warming. People shouldn’t know about my family’s incest. I had to tell my friends, though. They were amazing. We shared everything.

Everything.

We had been having sex for a while. On the surface, it was because we were horny but wanted to keep ourselves pure for our wedding days, but it was just an excuse for my friends to accept their bisexual desires. A way to indulge while pretending they were good, Christian girls. But all week, telling them about my daddy, I had convinced them to lose their cherries to him.

I even hoped that Rita would screw her father since she showed interest.

I was so glad my parents suggested this sleepover. I had a feeling my naughty mom and dad wanted to enjoy my friends. I knew Daddy, an English teacher, was screwing this hottie at our school named Kyleigh while Mom just took a job as our school’s nurse. Who knew what wicked fun she was getting up to.

“Still, this weekend is going to be awesome,” I said. “My brother’s going to be at Dreamgirl Delights all weekend.” I told Daddy today about it, lying that my brother was hanging out with his nerdy friend. They were in business together on their fictitious girl bordello they opened.

“I’m not so sure,” Tammy said. She squirmed, her dark-brown hair swaying. “It’s just ... I was saving myself for marriage and now...”

“You can just sit back and watch the fun,” I told her, grabbing her hand. I was sure when she saw the fun the rest of us were having, she’d want to join. “Or you can just play with mom. Don’t feel pressured to—”


Steve Davies

Time was paused around me as I stared at my cell phone, the editing reality app opened upon the ballot printing machine that was edited by someone other than me.

EDITED BY PLAYER 2

“Who is Player 2?” I asked, glancing at the angel Anael.

She stood naked by my time-frozen wife. I was in my living room, my wife standing before me, holding her absentee ballot in her hand for the recall election. She had an excited smile on her face, her auburn hair falling about her shoulders down to her pink scrub top. She was working as a school nurse because I edited reality.

For the last week, I had the power to change things. The angel Anael—the slender, blonde standing naked before me, her breasts small and perky, her eyes a deep purple—had chosen me. She was charged by the Most High to give me the power to stand outside of causality. Three times a day, via the app, I could edit the circumstances of a person’s life, changing their body, how the pressures of life had shaped their personality, create auras around them that could allow them to go naked all the time, or even to grow horny to have sex by entering a certain room.

I had used it to relieve my wife, Linda, of the guilt that she felt for being bisexual. She had hidden an affair with her college friend from me the entire time I knew her. When she went to her trips to visit Marissa in Vegas, they were spending most of that time in bed, my wife indulging in her desire for women. Her Christian upbringing wracked her with shame for the lesbian sex which only compounded with the guilt of cheating on me.

I tweaked her so she didn’t have to feel ashamed.

I didn’t anticipate how open that would make her. It changed our marriage, with my wife and I sharing women she seduced, including many who attended our church. There were marriages that no longer existed because of this, the women discovering they’d rather be with women.

There were always unanticipated consequences to editing something.

Like when I edited the mayor of my hometown, Rainier, to be more progressive. To care about the growing homeless problem spilling out of nearby Seattle. When I changed the mayor and the three members of the city council, I hadn’t anticipated them passing a 23% property tax to build free housing for all the homeless people.

It would bankrupt everyone in town. It was a disaster. I changed them too much. And once something was edited, it couldn’t be changed again. There were rules to this game the Most High was playing.

I did the only thing I could: I edited an immediate recall vote. It was announced today that they were out and the emergency elections were supposed to be held soon with only the people who ran in the last election on the ballot. That was what I edited into reality.

Then the ballots arrived today faster than I thought. My name was down as a candidate for mayor. The printer was edited by someone else. Another person had this app and was changing things, too. These ballots had auras on them. People would feel that I was the right person to vote for.

I was going to be mayor of Rainier and I couldn’t stop it. I couldn’t fix the printer, and only able to edit three ballots a day meant I could only get a handful out of the thousands that were mailed out.

“I don’t understand how someone else can have this power,” I repeated, my mind reeling. “This is insane, Anael.”

“Not really,” the angel said. She sauntered around my wife, Anael’s small breasts jiggling. She ran fingers up her thighs towards her juicy, hairless pussy. She always was horny, an angel of sexuality. “The Most High can give this power to anyone. He’s merely added another player to the game.”

“Another player?”

“Yeah, to spice it up.” Anael shuddered as her fingers reached her pussy. She rubbed up and down her slit. “Maybe it’s my fault that he felt things were getting stale. I mean, I do have you focused a lot on sex.” She giggled. “But that’s my nature.”

“So who has it?” I asked.

She shrugged, her fingers stroking her pussy lips. She advanced on me, her purple eyes growing glossy. “You’ll have to figure it out. Clearly, the person knows that you have this power.”

A clenching hand of panic seized my heart. “What about my family? What if he... ?” My words trailed off. “Right, they’re protected.”

I had edited my three children. I tweaked my tomboy Sam so she liked wearing skirts (and avoid a constant fight with her mother who felt women should wear skirts). Then I’d edited both my daughters so they had the confidence to act on their desire for me.

That had been a shock to learn that my daughters were in love with me, wanted to have sex with me. I couldn’t resist making sure it happened, that my wife would accept it.

I had edited my son to bring to life those two girls he drew all the time. Ruri and Orihime made him happy, and he was coming out of his shell. He was hanging out with a friend instead of spending all his time in his room drawing his fantasies.

“My family’s safe,” I said in relief. “He can’t edit them, right? I mean ... I can’t edit this printing machine.”

“Once something is edited, it’s locked,” Anael said. “Those are the rules. Your family may be safe from Player Two, but what about those around them? Their friends.”

“I edited Becky’s best friend already,” I said. “And I created James’s girls, so they’re fine but...”

Sam had three friends. Tammy Riersen, Courtney Franks, and Rita Martin were coming over tonight to have a sleepover. I was going to edit them when they got here, setting up a wild slumber party. An orgy of debauchery. My wife and I were eager for it. I was coming to enjoy the thrills of underage delights. I was having fun sleeping with my students.

I grabbed the phone. I had to take care of them right now, just to be safe. My stomach tensed as I did a search for Tammy Riersen first. I could look up anything in the world through this app. When I found Tammy, it showed her walking down the road with my daughter and the other two girls as they were coming home from school.

She wasn’t edited.

“There’s that,” I muttered. As I opened her menu, Anael fell to her knees before me.

Tammy Riersen Physical Mental Spiritual

From here, I could change a lot about a person. I could edit all the properties of their body. I made Kyleigh, one of my students, from an unhappy, morbidly obese girl with many health problems to the hottest girl at the school I taught at. I could affect their memories, their personal skills. I could change the circumstances of their life so they were skilled musicians, even change how their DNA came together. I could do a lot for them.

I could also change their desires. Their sexuality. Their morality.

I groaned as Anael unbuttoned my slacks. My zipper rasped as the naughty angel drew it down. I focused on Tammy’s menu as the kinky angel pulled out my cock. Her fingers were hot on my cock, stroking it.

“Mmm, some inspiration,” moaned the angel, her hand fisting up and down me. Then her mouth pressed at the tip of my cock. I groaned as those delicious lips slid over my cock. My hand shook. I stared down at my phone as she sucked.

Pleasure shot through me.

It inspired me as I opened Tammy’s Spiritual Menu.

Spiritual Sexuality Faith Morality Social

I hit the Sexuality Sub-Menu.

Sexuality *Orientation Desires *Libido Taboos

I first hit Orientation. It was a slider with bisexuality in the middle. She was currently about midway between bi and straight. I nudged her closer to bi, helping her accept her desires for girls a bit more. I backed out of that menu and went to her Desire Sub-Menu.

Desires Deletion Revision Addition

I added a desire for her to lose her virginity to a sexy, older man, especially me, then made sure she had the hots for older women, too. Women like my wife. I check out her Libido Sub-Menu and increased her sex drive slightly, and then hit her Taboo Sub-Menu. She had reservations about having sex with a teacher and having it outside of marriage.

Easy to change the circumstances of her life. This would rewrite the world, rippling out changes that would go back to the beginning of her life. I doubted this would have any major consequences on others.

Through it all, Anael sucked on my cock. She bobbed her head up and down my shaft, teasing me. Pleasure shot through me. This wondrous delight rippled through me. I groaned at the heat engulfing my cock. It was this wonderful treat. An amazing sensation that had my heart beating hard and fast. My hands clenched as the pleasure shot through me.

It would be amazing. I was so looking forward to this pleasure. I would have such a delicious orgasm. I would cum so hard in her mouth. I would flood her mouth with jizz. She would gulp it down. She loved me.

“Damn,” I groaned as the naughty angel’s purple eyes stared up at me. She cupped my balls, massaging them. “You are eager for it.”

She moaned around my cock. Her tongue danced around my dick. Pleasure shot down my shaft. I let out a growl of delight. I needed to focus, but her sucking felt incredible. Anael had a wonderful mouth. A naughty tongue. Those lips. Her cheeks hollowed as she nursed, bobbing her head.

Groaning, I went to Tammy’s Social Menu next.

Social Charisma Awareness Relationships Mores

I selected Relationships.

A list of names appeared, her family, those who were closest to her, classmates, students. I found my daughter’s name and strengthened their relationship even more, making a bond that would last between them for life. I did the same with her friendship with Rita and Courtney, making sure this foursome would be like my wife and her lover, Marissa.

That would make Sam happy.

“Fuck,” I groaned. “keep working that mouth.”

I hit Tammy’s Mores Sub-Menu, editing how open she was about things, what she found acceptable to express. I made sure she would keep our relationship quiet, that she wouldn’t tell people that didn’t need to know.

“I think that’s it,” I groaned while Anael massaged my balls as the pressure grew.

Anael just sucked harder.

I hit the compile button. A new menu popped up.

DO YOU WISH TO DO THIS?

Beneath were two options:

YES

or

NO

I hit yes.

Reality rippled out from me, changing things.

One edit down. I switched over to Rita, modifying her. She was far more eager to have sex with me than was Tammy. I made my changes as I enjoyed Anael’s mouth, adjusting them in similar ways to my daughters. I shuddered, Anael’s sucking mouth bringing me closer and closer to erupting.

I hit changes on Rita. Then on Courtney. My cum was rising and swelling. I edited those three schoolgirls to be my lovers. To share in the incestuous pleasure my family indulged in. Sam would be thrilled. She was such a naughty thing.

My cum was coming fast. My heart screamed in my chest. I had everything I wanted to do to the girls. My hands gripped the phone, keeping time paused. I could only see Anael, feel her, when I had the app open.

“Fuck, yes!” I growled, the naughty angel sucking hard on my cock. She worked her lips. That hot mouth felt amazing. “Damn, that’s good! Anael!”

My cum fired into the angel’s mouth. My jizz pumped into her mouth. I fired blast after blast of my cum into her hungry maw. The pleasure slammed through my body. I groaned as the pleasure shot through me. It was such a treat. This was an amazing delight. My heart pounded in my chest. I shuddered as the heat rippled through me. I groaned and panted as I savored my climax. I clenched and relaxed my hands, gasping for breath.

It was an incredible treat to enjoy. I was thrilled to experience it.

Her mouth popped off my cock. I panted as she rubbed her cheek against the tip of my cock. My eyes blinked, clearing away the stars. The angel grinned up at me, cum on her lips, drool running down her chin. She stroked up and down her cock.

“Mmm, that was a treat,” she said. “Made all those changes.”

“All three for today,” I groaned.

She winked at me. “Mmm, you’re going to have so much fun with all those naughty schoolgirls.” She shuddered, turning around on her knees. She bent over, thrusting that tight, cute ass at me. She wiggled it. “Makes me so wet. You get to have all that fun, and I only get to watch.”

I stared at that rump. That angelic booty.

Time was paused. I could worry about figuring out how to find Player Two later.

I fell to my knees before her. My cock smacked into her rump, her right butt-cheek jiggling. Her precum spilled over me. I pressed my cock into her crack. I pushed into her asshole. Her back arches, her blonde hair swaying.

“Yes, yes, fuck my ass!” she moaned. “Ooh, you know I love it. I love all sex!”

“Naughty angel!” I groaned, wondering for the thousandth time why the Most High sent an angel of sex to me. All she did was want me to fuck, while I wanted to use my powers to make things better.

But sex...

Damn, sex was amazing.

I thrust into her asshole. Her sphincter spread around my cock. Her velvety flesh engulfed my saliva-soaked dick. She whimpered, making such a delicious sound. Her anal sheath gripped my dick. This hot delight that surged down me. My balls grew tighter as a fresh load of cum was in them.

I buried to the hilt in her. I groaned as I squeezed her hips. I drew back my cock, savoring the grip. Then I slammed back into her. My crotch smacked into her rump and my balls spanked into her taint. She gasped, rocking over forward.

“Ooh, that’s it,” she moaned. “Mmm, give me that passion, Steve. Ooh, I choose right. You are the perfect man! We’re going to win!”

“Yes!” I growled, pulling back. She squeezed her asshole around my retreating dick. That wonderful delight was a treat. I buried back into her, that heat surging around me. “We’re going to win.”

Pleasure shuddered through me. This heat swelled around my cock. It was this delicious heat. This amazing rapture. I pumped hard at her. My hands stroked her sides. I gripped her small breasts, cupping those delicious, firm tits.

I pinched her nipples. Her asshole clenched around my cock. She massaged me with that delicious sheath. The heat built and built at the tip of my cock. This amazing rapture grew. I groaned, eager to explode into her and dump my jizz into her depths.

“Pump that cum in me!” she moaned. “Ooh, yes, yes, you’re going to make me explode. Oh, yes, that’s it! Slam into me! Fuck me with that cock, Steve!”

“Yes, yes, cum on my cock, you little angel-slut!” I growled. “You’re as horny as my daughter.”

“Mmm, yes, yes,” purred the angel, her hips rocking back into me.

I thrust faster, harder. I pounded her with passion. I slammed into the depths of her bowels. I buried over and over into her. I reveled in the treat of her anal sheath. This wonderful bliss that was sweeping through me. I groaned, my heart pounding fast. The heat built in my balls. It was incredible to fuck her heavenly asshole.

“Damn!” I gasped. “Almost there.”

“Cum in me!” moaned the angel. “You’re such a stud! Oh, yes, yes! Just pound me! Fuck me!”

I was almost there. Another hot cum into my angel’s body. I slammed into her, reveling in the velvety grip of her dick. My jizz erupted. My balls, smacking into her taint, unloaded into her asshole again. My spunk fired out of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.