Conquering the Darkness - Cover

Conquering the Darkness

Copyright© 2016 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 6: Bunch Of Losers

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Bunch Of Losers - Martin meets Andrea when she's having a very rough day. But something about her draws him in immediately. Can he help the blind girl learn to master her life and hunt down those who made her miserable? This is a departure from my normal fare of incest or Star Trek stories. It's an attempt at writing a romance that isn't chock-full of gut-wrenching angst, but also not too sappy either.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

When Andrea crawled on top of him for the third time that night he gave up on any hopes to get even remotely enough sleep or making it to school on time. Not that he preferred school over what inevitably was about to come next. With the trained ease of someone dependent on using her tactile senses she found his more than prepared manhood and helped him enter her petite body. Denying that he wanted this as much as she did would have been an exercise in futility, considering that he had been rock hard for most of the night, only interrupted by short periods of regeneration after each of the encounters they had had so far,

“My breasts, teddy bear, touch them please,” she demanded with a whisper as she slowly used her own weight to push his length into herself.

“Nope, I’m helping myself to these,” he whispered back playfully and grabbed her little buttocks, gently kneading them. “But you can lean forward, filly. My tongue feels a little left out.”

Giggling she leaned forward and he eagerly wrapped his lips around one of her small nipples. It was hardly the most comfortable position for her, but she started to sit up and down along his length as he applied the full wellness package using his hands and mouth.

She hummed and started to pick up speed.

“Aren’t we doing this the wrong way round?” he asked, chuckling. “You are the filly. I’m supposed to ride you.

“Shut up, teddy bear,” she quipped back, breathing heavily. “If you’re groping my bum already, you may as well help me. My legs are sore.”

He cackled and started to help her lift up. Considering this was the third time they did this since the rather clumsy first attempt, her sore legs didn’t exactly come as a surprise. But this was not the time for long talks. Continuing to aid her by way of bum-lifting, he went back to work on her little boobs with his tongue and lips.


His sense of time had long gone when Andrea’s moans turned into more and more ecstatic yelps and he knew he had her close, something he could thoroughly understand, considering he had been thinking hard about his latest project in order to avoid blasting another load into her before she had climaxed herself. Thankfully she ‘saved him’ by shrieking out her relief and he dutifully let go of his own attempts at restraint. Grunting like someone who grew up chasing mammoths and making fire in a cave he spilled into her womb.

The small girl crashed down, lying on top of him and he hugged her tightly, not letting go of her bum cheeks.

“Grab the sheets, we’re going to sleep like that,” he said.

“You’re still inside me,” she giggled, but drew the blanket over them.

“That’s the point filly.”


The call to the principal’s office on Wednesday didn’t exactly come as a surprise. Calling in sick right after a bank holiday was always going to raise suspicion. Of course ‘I was having blissfully happy sex with my new girlfriend, repeatedly, that’s why I slept until 2pm’ was probably not an explanation that was going to get him out of trouble, even though it was the truth.

When he entered Mrs. Brunkau’s office and saw that the principal of Andrea’s school, Mrs. Korsch, was awaiting him as well, he realized that the two women had probably worked that out themselves. The inevitable blush heated up his face.

“Martin, please have a seat,” Mrs. Brunkau told him and he obeyed, unsure of what was to come.

“You and Andrea both called in sick yesterday, and today both of you seem to be recovered quite fine,” Andrea’s principal added. “Add to that, that Andrea was the happiest girl I’ve ever seen in a school for people who have suffered from loss of eyesight. Mrs. Brunkau and I might seem like old women to a teenager, but we were teenagers once too, so it isn’t hard to work out what happened. Well that and the fact that she was walking quite bow-legged all day.”

He couldn’t quite share the two principals’ momentary amusement as he was too busy blushing.

“Martin, this might seem intrusive, but we need to talk about that,” Mrs. Korsch continued. “During the first time I met you, I got the impression that your motives are honest, but I learned the hard way not to trust first impressions. Andrea would not be the first girl who has been talked into something by a boy who abuses the inevitable insecurities of the pupils who go to my school.”

She couldn’t talk any further because he jumped to his feet, knocking the chair back in the process. “For fuck’s sake!” he swore. “You of all people, Mrs. Korsch. I have a hard enough time to build up filly’s self-esteem. Why don’t you all stop making her feel like a victim for crying out loud? And why the fuck do I have to justify loving her all the time? Her father, I can understand that, but now you even call a bloody principals conference over it. What’s next? Do I have to schedule a fucking press conference?”

He couldn’t quite continue his rant as he was breathing hard, but also blushing an alarming shade of crimson when he realized he had used the nickname he had given Andrea.

“Filly, hm?” Mrs. Korsch chuckled. “I wish my husband was that creative.”

“And three F-bombs in ten seconds. That’s definitely a new school record,” Mrs. Brunkau added, clearly amused, but they became serious quickly when they saw that Martin wasn’t laughing.

“I’m really sorry, Martin,” the principal of Andrea’s school said. “You are right, it is not any of our business, but I’ve seen several girls completely devastated because they’ve been taken advantage of. I promised myself not to let this happen again. Now, I guess your little rant proves that I don’t need to worry about you.”

“Have you thought about the fact that you might achieve the exact opposite?” he challenged her, picking up the chair. “You can have your love questioned only so often before you grow tired of justifying yourself and walk away. You are lucky that I would never do something like that, but surely people are trying hard to question my intentions, and that includes Andrea.”

“That will always be part of it,” Mrs. Brunkau said, looking quite seriously at him. “As this schools principal, I’m quite aware of what’s being bandied about in the rumour mill. I probably don’t need to tell you the name of who is saying that you scored a blind girl because one with functioning eyes wouldn’t give you a second glance.”

“I presume I’m not allowed to bash Nico Ruf’s teeth in?” he asked dryly.

“No,” the two women answered in unison.

“Frankly, I don’t give a flying expletive what people think, especially that type of people. The only thing I really regret is that I just wasted half an hour justifying my choices yet again. I could have spent those thirty minutes on making Andrea’s life easier.”

“I beg your pardon?” Mrs. Korsch asked.

“Look, you spend all that time on worrying whether or not some sixteen-year-old kid is serious about Andrea, but the thing you missed is that she’s probably sitting at home right now, swearing like a trucker because, first, you delayed my return, and second, she has to try reading a website through a useless two-line Braille output. In the thirty minutes I wasted here, I could have worked out the interface specifications so I don’t go to Austria unprepared.”

“I’m afraid you lost us?” Mrs. Brunkau said, confusion evident on her face.

Martin sighed. All he wanted was to get out of there, but now he needed to explain even further.

“Andrea’s father is doing business with Infineon. The other day Andrea was very upset because reading websites without a screen-reader is almost impractical with that small Braille output on her computer. I was thinking of converting an old plotter to a large Braille screen. It already has an RS232 interface, and I reckon Infineon could come up with some sort of material that can generate Braille output on a large surface, some sort of plastic with encased circuitry or whatever. Her father has gotten me an appointment in Villach, Austria, which is where their main R&D site is.”

The two women sat in silence.

“You are a lot more serious about her than we thought, aren’t you?” his principal asked, genuine appreciation lacing her voice.

“Yes, and quite frankly, you’re taking up time I could spend with her,” he answered impatiently, which caused another round of amusement for the women.

“You’ll be free to go in a minute,” Mrs. Brunkau said. “Why don’t you make that project of yours your practical project needed for graduation? Normally that’s done in your senior year, but there is nothing in the rules that says you can’t start earlier. But of course it must have a quantifiable result.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.