Conquering the Darkness
Chapter 4: Where to Get Started

Copyright© 2016 by The Slim Rhino

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Where to Get Started - Martin meets Andrea when she's having a very rough day. But something about her draws him in immediately. Can he help the blind girl learn to master her life and hunt down those who made her miserable? This is a departure from my normal fare of incest or Star Trek stories. It's an attempt at writing a romance that isn't chock-full of gut-wrenching angst, but also not too sappy either.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Groundhog Day, Martin thought to himself when he woke up in the middle of the night with his hand firmly planted on Andrea's petite rear-end. He couldn't really tell if he had put it there himself in his sleep or if she, not-so-subtly, had helped making it happen, like she'd done the night before. He actually favoured option two, considering that she was lying on her front, top half on top of him, lower half next to him, perfectly positioned for easier access to her bum with his right hand.

He gasped when he realized that there weren't any panties. He had her naked bum cheek in his hand and when he very carefully felt around to see if her undergarment had perhaps just gotten bunched up, he realized that except for the oversized shirt she was wearing for the night, she was completely naked. Apparently she had not much use for his resolution to slow things down a bit.

For most of his youth he had been completely invisible to the females of the species, and now he'd gone from first meeting to sleeping with Andrea in one bed within eight days. It definitely wasn't a boring ride and considering how quickly she moved things along, he was wondering if they would still be virgins at the end of the week, heck, considering her bold moves lately, he wasn't even sure they'd still be virgins by the end of the day. The warning of her father kept popping up in his mind over and over again, Bernd being worried that Andrea would pre-maturely offer herself to 'keep him interested'.

As if he needed any additional motivation to stay interested...


When he woke up a second time – it was morning by then – he was reminded just how sound his sleep usually was. His mother had once joked that he used to be so soundly asleep, they could have carried the furniture, including the bed, out of his room without him even stirring. Well, nobody had stolen the interior, but Andrea's shirt was gone. She was still lying half on him, half next to him, but unlike during the night, her small breasts were now pressed into his chest without any fabric in between. The foreseeable gender-specific reaction manifested itself in record time.

Andrea stirred next to him and she hummed contentedly as she woke up in his arms. Once awake she kissed him.

"Tell me what this is all about?" he asked softly, knowing that she wouldn't need an extra explanation to work out that he inquired about the change of attire, or more precisely the lack thereof.

She sighed, and sat up, not even making any move to cover herself up. Martin found it hard to concentrate on a possible answer to his question as he saw Andrea in all her glory for the first time. Her build was very slight, a little skinny even. Her breasts looked like she was a late bloomer. They were pointy, perfect little cones with fairly tiny nipples on top of them. They did look exactly the right size on her slender torso though. A perfectly triangular patch of blond fluffy fur covered her pubic area. She looked like a picture straight out of heaven and he started to question his own sanity, that he was even complaining about her decision to strip naked. It would have been a perfect picture if it wasn't for that one tiny flaw she would have to live with until medicine would make progress on repairing severed optical nerves – her perpetually closed eyes. He realized just how much of a woman's beauty was defined and emphasized by her eyes.

Apparently he wasn't the only one who'd momentarily been distracted. Andrea sighed again.

"It's my dad, isn't it? What has he told you? That I would spread my legs to keep you from running away?"

"I'm sorry, beautiful, but to be brutally honest, that's exactly what he warned me of, although he was a bit more diplomatic about it."

She harrumphed, her frustration very badly hidden. "Yes, I'm still worried that you might grow tired of the problems that come with having a blind girlfriend and you certainly haven't seen all of them yet. But my sleeping naked hasn't got anything to do with that. I did that before I met you. It's my little freedom here, as I can't do that at home. My dad would freak out if I walked to the bathroom without clothes like I do here."

"He only wants to protect you," Martin defended Bernd.

"I know, but he's over-protective and he makes you start doing that too. Martin, I'm blind, not frigid. Girls need touches and sex as much as boys do, and I'm seventeen already. I've been sick of being a virgin since I was fifteen, but of course since the accident I'm broken goods and was pretty much off the market until now."

Martin became angry about her self-depreciation.

"Stop that," he demanded, upset about her foul analogy. "Andrea, there is only one thing that could ever make me go away and that is if you don't stop talking so disrespectfully about yourself. You have an injury, a bad one, but that doesn't make you any less precious than someone who can see. What do you want to achieve with it? Do you want to repeat it until I start agreeing with you? Don't hold your breath, sweetheart, you're in for a long wait."

A few tears were escaping her eyes.

"I'm sorry," he said softly and hugged her. He hadn't intended to make her cry.

"It's okay," she sniffled. "I just have those moments once in a while when I can't understand why I've been so lucky to meet you, and sometimes it frightens me."

"Well, we've done things awfully fast," he agreed. "That's exactly why I wanted to slow things down a bit."

She snorted softly through her tears. "Sweetie, we've been together for eight days. These days that's the equivalent of a year. Many people end up in bed after the first date. It's not that what I'm afraid of, it's what will come when the bliss wears off."

"I'm afraid you've lost me there?"

"Right now we are both on a high. It was only the third night we've spent together and I'm quite sure you're still staring at me, since you see me naked for the first time. But one day it will be routine to climb into bed together and seeing me naked is something you'll have the chance to every morning and evening, and from now on, every night. It will become somewhat normal too."

"Maybe," he said, slightly distracted, as he'd intensified his visual check of her naked body. "But right now it feels like that day is still in a very distant future and as hot as you look without clothes, that's not why I fell in love with you."

She smiled. "You are sweet and I really love you for it, but we also need to be honest with each other. Can you really promise that the daily routines won't become tedious? For instance, you'll have to build up a sense of order that borders on OCD. The breakfast table has to be set exactly the same way every day. Each and every plate, and glass, and whatnot has to be put in exactly the same place every time. And afterwards everything has to be put away into exactly the place where it came from, else I might end up sweetening my coffee with flour. Even if you just take the salt shaker from the cupboard it has to be put back into exactly the same place again."

"I can't promise that things will always bee happy, darling, you know that, else you wouldn't have asked me that question," he answered after thinking about it for a while. "What I can promise is that I'll do my best not to disrupt your order and in the unlikely case that things become tedious, we'll talk about it before it becomes so bad that I would hatch ideas about leaving you, okay?"

She nodded and gave him a relieved smile.

"Tell you what," he offered. "Today's a bank holiday. Instead of aimlessly walking through the park or something we'll use the day to get started on the domestic issues. Since we'll be two at the breakfast table now, we'll have to work out a new layout anyway. What better way than memorizing it together?"

She smiled happily, her short bout of tears and her slightly depressive mood forgotten for the moment.

"Okay, beautiful, now get that incredibly hot naked body of yours into the bathroom before my restraint runs out and I'll have to do some very naughty things to it."

She giggled as she searched around for her 'alignment notch' on the edge of the bed. Her explanation about the necessary obsessive sense of order became more palpable when he saw that she had dropped the shirt to the floor at night, but exactly at the notch, enabling her to pick it up easily. With confident, slow steps she walked out of the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.