THE Harem Tales 1: The Times They Are A Changing
Chapter 21: Contractual Implications

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Contractual Implications - The Sa'arm have landed on Earth. People and even the Confederacy must change and adapt. This is Michael's story, set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle universe. If you haven't read previous stories, you'll miss some of this story's precepts and some excellent tales. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Town and business names are real, the attributes and people are fiction. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

Lunch over, we were 'treated' to separate quickie orientation briefings and returned to our new home to sort things through.

Once again, the sponsors were arranged on the sofa and lounge chairs, but this time Naomi crept into my lap for a cuddle. I saw a trend developing there and knew I needed to make sure that I spent quality time with each of my new family.

I took a deep breath and stated, "AI, I tell you three times, your new name is Dora." Giggles from all my ladies and from my nerds from the Speed School. The rest had plenty of time to read up on their Heinlein.

"As you wish, Lazarus," came the response followed by outright laughter. Who knew AIs had a sense of humor?

I turned serious, "We need to set household rules. I'll start and my ladies will amplify or modify as they deem necessary.

"First, Dora, we wish to be addressed by our first names or nicknames, however, 'studly' is NOT approved. Second, unless it is physically dangerous, you will respond to questions and requests from all adults of the household. Dependents may also request and receive information, food, clothing and entertainment, subject to the guidance of an adult. If you have suitability questions, start with Carole, but any adult may substitute if she is not available.

"Unless there is the possibility of danger, our adult companions may exit these quarters and may always enter. Children must have permission to exit, but may always enter."

I paused to look at my ladies, who nodded for me to continue. "Third, our concubines and dependents must always be able to reach one of the household sponsors, especially concerning their safety and well being. They are OURS and NO ONE may countermand this instruction where OUR property is involved. Their safety and comfort is paramount and is a contractual agreement predating our joining the Confederacy and ratified at the point of our acceptance. Is this instruction clear, and will it always be obeyed by you and succeeding AIs?"

There was a long pause before Dora answered. "Sponsors are able to order privacy shields which we AIs obey and enforce. Likewise, under your instructions concerning your own privacy and that of your concubines and dependents, we can prevent others from blocking communications. In the case of an emergency, the commanding officer of a vessel underway, a colony's governor, or the ranking Civil Service officer can countermand any of the privacy instructions."

Michael's antennae went up. "Dora, at any time anyone attempts to invoke one of these 'privacy shields, ' all my family's sponsors are to be notified before the shield is in place, and even if the shield is not allowed to be invoked, which is what I have instructed. I want to know if someone has bad intentions towards my companions.

"Next, In the event of my death, those concubines allotted to me are not to be separated and are willed to the surviving sponsors in my household. Should they be dead or incapacitated, I will them to a planetary governor whose regulations and laws most closely resemble those rules I have expressed to you. Centurion Sam Matthews is named, and has accepted, executor, trustee, Grand Poobah - whatever the hell the Confederacy calls it - responsible for the protection and disposition of our property. Once we become more familiar with the Confederacy, the specifics of successive owners and administration may change, but I want these provisions in place NOW.

"In the Old South, some slaves were treated well, others very badly, but they were property and always at the mercy of their masters and 'free' men.

"Our property is precious to us. They are instructed to defend themselves, and you, Dora, and all AIs are instructed to defend them from harm, even if the source of the harm comes from a volunteer. In the event of our deaths, they are to retain the resources and comforts granted them while we are alive, until such time as they are housed with their new sponsors. This is part of our contract with them and the Confederacy. If there are allegations of transgressions on their part, we are to be notified immediately, and we alone will deal with it. Dora, I tell you three times. Acknowledge!"

"Acknowledged."

"Good. Dora, witness what I'm about to say and report to us immediately any transgressions by our concubines or dependents."

I looked intently at our family and declared, "Folks, listen carefully, all our lives depend on this. In every slave owning society I'm aware of, the strongest common factor was the fear of a slave revolt against the owners. I see no reason to believe the Confederacy will be different. You MUST obey the rules set out by your sponsors and the Confederacy. You are being granted privileges beyond the norm for slaves, and I assume, concubines. You are not to flaunt those privileges. You are not to bait or taunt anyone, and you are most certainly not to spread envy or discontent among other concubines."

I paused to let them think, then went on. "Except when requested or required by your sponsors, sex among you is only consensual. You may ask but not demand or coerce. You may refuse among yourselves. When you are thirteen, you may engage in oral or anal sex and petting but still no vaginal penetration. Vaginal penetration is not permitted with anyone under the age of fourteen - period. I am not in favor of anal penetration before adulthood, but I will not forbid it when mutually agreed. Again, consent is required at all times. Clear?"

I looked around the room engaging each set of eyes.

"You must believe me on this. My ladies and I are your sole judges and jury. We don't want to be your executioner, but I would regretfully kill one of you to protect the others. Every one of your sponsors has killed to protect this family, and we would do it again."

I turned to my ladies and asked, "Did I get it right? Did I miss anything?"

Their eyes were shining. "What he said applies to us and ours," declared Cathleen, echoed three times.

"Okay, you are all to attend the required follow up concubine briefings as soon as they are scheduled - we'll handle future items when they occur. Dora, pass a recording of these proceedings to Centurion Matthews for his review and comment.

"Carole, why don't you get with the folks off line and get into the fun stuff like decorating, room assignments, meal prep, babysitting, and the fornication schedule. And did Dora tell you that you are eight hours pregnant? Maybe you'd like to name her after your mother." There was a collective gasp. I lifted Naomi off my lap, bent over Carole and gave her a huge hug and kiss.

Shortly after our celebration with Carole, I ran with Naomi to the master bedroom to fulfill a very important promise.


My stint in the med tube had done something to enhance my bedroom performance, and a few hours later, I had a very happy Naomi glued to my side as I sat in the dining hall. I was hungry with a capitol 'H' and shoveling in pizza as fast as I could pick it up, when the centurion and his entourage joined us for our evening meal.

"Who the hell are you?!" he demanded. "Where did you read all the Civil Service manuals and reports? You can't have come up with all those chinks in the Confederacy rules on your own."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.