THE Harem Tales 1: The Times They Are A Changing
Chapter 15: The Road to Recovery

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Road to Recovery - The Sa'arm have landed on Earth. People and even the Confederacy must change and adapt. This is Michael's story, set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle universe. If you haven't read previous stories, you'll miss some of this story's precepts and some excellent tales. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Town and business names are real, the attributes and people are fiction. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

Assembling our new charges and starting the preparation to get them to Valentine was both taxing and anticlimactic. These girls and women had been raped, brutalized, and kept in fear. They were prone to spells of crying and frequently shied away from me, the only male.

Locating enough cold weather clothing proved the least problem, as the thugs had thrown their captive’s clothing into one of the outbuildings. We warmed all the clothes while the former captives took long showers. There was no hurry, and they needed to try to wash away the smell and horror of their captivity.

While they were busy getting clean, Rachel and I tacked blankets over the two shattered windows to minimize the entry of cold air.

Once all our new charges were clean and clothed, my ladies gently assembled them in the large great room. Most huddled together hugging each other, fear remaining in their eyes. Not wanting to stand over them, I pulled up a kitchen chair and straddled it backwards.

I began, “Ladies, I can’t begin to imagine the horror you’ve endured these last days. You’ve survived, and you have nothing to fear from me or my ladies. I pledge to you that you are under our protection until you choose to leave us, and no one will touch or harm you as long as we have the ability to prevent it.

“After we make sure we are fully prepared, we’ll be moving on to Valentine, where medical facilities should be available. My ladies and I are an experienced combat team.” A little, almost lie there, “and I see no reason to think we will not arrive safely. Further, Cathleen is an experienced trauma nurse. You should make her aware of any medical issues you may have.”

Another concern had been nagging at me. “I want you to know that nothing that has happened during your captivity was your fault. Your job was, and still is, to survive and to help each other survive. Here you are. Well done. You also need to know that you are not sullied and no less desirable than before. Each one of you is a beautiful woman and should stand tall and proud.”

I continued, “I do not know much that I can do to help you heal, but without your express permission, I will only touch you to protect you from danger. I have three lovely, willing wives, and I am definitely not on the prowl. If you need a hug, ask, and I will give it happily. Do not interpret my lack of touching as a sign that you are tainted. That is definitely not my motivation.”

Our Pixie stepped forward and spoke. “Some of you know me and wonder if what Michael says is true. It is. Yes, I married into this wonderful family, this partnership. My time with them has been short, but I can’t say enough about their caring for me, for each other, and for you who have been hurt so deeply. I encourage you to think and then tell Michael whether or not you need a touch, a hug, or a kiss. You have my permission and that of my sister wives.”

Our charges fell to talking among themselves, and I quietly withdrew.

I decided to take a risk, and that night I took one of the Parsons’ cars and drove back the way we had come until my cell phone indicated that I had coverage. First, I called in to Sheriff Naile and gave him a report, including the names of those rescued and those the liberated women knew to be dead at the hands of their captors.

“It’s too late to move them tonight, but tomorrow I plan to take them over to the Masters’ place to let them adjust to freedom. They have been severely brutalized, and I plan to let them rest a couple of days before getting them on in to Valentine.”

Naile was enthusiastic. “Great job. Marshal Pope was exactly right in placing his faith in you and your team. There’s been an escorted repair crew out to get those cell towers working. One is up already, so you should be back in bars pretty soon. I’m going to assume that there was only one gang working this area, but you need to stay alert.

“Listen!” he continued. “We have not had any reports of Sa’arm ground attacks much past the one you reported near Chadron. They are around, but not yet in large numbers. I think I’d still advise you to hike in with the women. A bus load of food just might be too tempting to any roving scout ... We might be able to give you a warning, but maybe not. Let me know when you move out, and I’ll try to make sure there is a mental health trauma team available when you get here.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.