THE Harem Tales 1: The Times They Are A Changing - Cover

THE Harem Tales 1: The Times They Are A Changing

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Chapter 14: Assault on The Hideout

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Assault on The Hideout - The Sa'arm have landed on Earth. People and even the Confederacy must change and adapt. This is Michael's story, set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle universe. If you haven't read previous stories, you'll miss some of this story's precepts and some excellent tales. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Town and business names are real, the attributes and people are fiction. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

The inside of the Parsons' home stank of sweat, fear, and sex. Nine naked women and girls were locked in a bedroom, kept there until their captors wanted a meal prepared or sex. Keeping them naked lessened the chance they could escape into the freezing weather outside. Carole Wilson was the tenth captive still alive, and she was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

Carole was a survivor. She alone of the captive women was allowed to wear clothing - currently a long Mickey Mouse t-shirt and nothing more. The thirty-four year old mother of two had convinced her captors that protection while cooking would let her do a better job. Her assertion was lent credibility, because she had appeared willing to perform every sex act demanded of her. Carole wanted to live to return to her children, now safe visiting her sister in Valentine, and sex was just a tool to survive.

Having seen three resisting women brutally raped and killed, she had encouraged the other captives to cooperate when the men demanded sex. If their captors wanted a threesome, she would volunteer and convince one of the others to join. Blow job, no problem, anal - act enthused. Her apparent enthusiasm and voluptuous body put her in demand, even though her face was very plain - not ugly, just plain.

The others listened and reluctantly agreed when she explained. "These guys are killers. They also want sex and to think they are wonderful lovers and irresistible. They won't hesitate to rape and kill us, but if we make them think we like them, maybe we can live long enough to escape. Somebody has to be looking for us."

Her strategy only worked so far. Their captors were less brutal than they might have been, but the women and girls were kept naked and locked up most of the time.

Carole was also in demand as a cook. She considered poisoning her captors but was unwilling to risk killing her fellow captives. In various places around the kitchen and other rooms, she had secreted such items as an ice pick, steak knives, and a hatchet. However unlikely the chance, she was prepared to act if an opportunity presented itself.

Currently, four men were out on a raid, and the remaining five were lounging around, drinking as usual. Dutch was hanging around the kitchen, sipping JD straight from its bottle and eyeing Carole. This was his typical behavior when he was about to demand a quickie.

"Say, Lover, can I have a sip?" Carol spoke preemptively. "Then when I get everything in the oven, maybe I can offer up a little nookie. You know, get me in the mood, mmmm?"

Dutch responded as she expected. Sure he was irresistible, he grinned, grabbed his crotch, and passed her his bottle. "Just can't get enough of old Dutch, can you Sweet Thing? Hurry up with that pan, and then we can rock and roll."

From outside came a shout. "Dutch, Sam, somebody help! I'm hurt."

Dutch ran to the window, pulled the yellow curtain aside, and looked out. Rudy was staggering down the drive, rifle slung over his shoulder, and his left arm dangling. "I'm shot. Help me!" He demanded.

"Sam! Mikie! Go help Rudy." Dutch shouted. "Arnie, Spud! Go out the back door and cover them from the sides. I'll cover from here."

The front and back doors banged as the four exited as directed.

Dutch brought up his rifle and leaned over the sink to watch Rudy, who was now about forty yards up the drive. Sam and Mikie were approaching at a run.

Suddenly, Rudy dove into the ditch running along one side of the drive, yelling, "Ambush! Ambush!"

Shots rang out, one taking Sam in the head - blood and brains exploded - but Mikie managed to drop behind a raised flower bed, apparently unharmed.

Carole sprang into action. She grabbed her hidden ice pick and drove it into Dutch's back, puncturing a kidney. When he stiffened and screamed, she grabbed his hair and yanked his head back. Seizing a newly sharpened slicing knife from the counter, she slit his throat. Carole was a strong woman and came close to severing Dutch's head. She heaved his twitching body onto the counter so that most of his blood went into the sink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.