THE Harem Tales 1: The Times They Are A Changing - Cover

THE Harem Tales 1: The Times They Are A Changing

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Chapter 6: I Am Married

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: I Am Married - The Sa'arm have landed on Earth. People and even the Confederacy must change and adapt. This is Michael's story, set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle universe. If you haven't read previous stories, you'll miss some of this story's precepts and some excellent tales. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Town and business names are real, the attributes and people are fiction. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

My ladies reentered the cabin, stamping off the snow and removing coats. Eyes widened when they saw my preparations, and I received a quick peck on the cheek as each passed on the way to washing.

They plunked themselves down side-by-side on chairs across from where I was standing. They may have been strangers at dawn yesterday, but they were clearly sisters this morning.

"SIT!" That was Rachel.

'Uh Oh!' I sat.

They both smiled, and the sun came out.

I spoke preemptively. "We're bonded, tied together - I think for life. Do you feel it like I do?"

They both nodded, looked at each other, nodded, and smiled again.

"Yesterday was a day in Hell." I glanced at Rachel. "Well, mostly."

She giggled, then went stiff.

"We bonded. Rachel and I claimed each other - no mistaking it." Another nod, and I continued. "The moment it happened, we knew. Cathleen, you are included - full partnership. The moment isn't so clear, but this morning it is so obvious. For me, this is a forever thing. I have to reassure myself. Do you both feel it, too?"

Another look at each other, and they nodded and hugged.

"So, where you go, I go. If you can't or won't go, I don't go either. Done deal!"

"Done!" They echoed.

Cathleen sighed and started. "Last night I was so scared and lonely - hurting, don't you know? And I listened to you two, and I was even more alone. Then I was horny. Then Michael came and both of you enfolded me, and when I woke this morning, I was whole."

Rachel gave me the look, and I stood, turned to Cathleen, lifted her, carried her to our shared bed, and laid her down.

Her smile was radiant as she reached up for me. Our first kiss was anything but tentative, but its passion was subdued. Her soft lips sought mine, and her gentle nibbles reached deep into my psyche. Now passion grew, and our tongues touched, then probed, then played with each other with increasing urgency.

I reached blindly to open her flannel shirt, found and lifted Rachel's borrowed camisole, and ran my fingers up to her braless breasts. She shivered and kissed harder. Encouraged, I cupped the left mound, then lightly pinched its nipple. Both nipples leaped to attention and yelled at me. She moaned and thrust her hips - hard.

Never one to miss a hint, I started licking and kissing my way south. Cathleen giggled as I nuzzled, licked, and kissed her innie navel with undivided attention. Then she gasped as I continued on and reached the soft stubble of her public hair. Clearly, it was a few days since her last shave.

"What on Earth do you think you're doing? I'm not prepared for that kind of attention!" She tried unsuccessfully to pull me back north of the border.

"Like I care!" was my muffled reply, because my face was now buried in a little bit of heaven. I licked, blew, kissed, sucked, and nuzzled up and down from her taint to her clit and back. Repeat. Repeat again. And again.

Cathleen started to whine, the volume and pitch rising and falling in a rhythm matching the rise and fall of her thrusting hips. She froze, but when I continued my attentions, her hips resumed moving, and her thighs locked my face in place. Then the earthquake hit.

She screamed, reached down, grabbed my ears, and hauled me up to a major kiss. My cock slid in like a homing missile, and she began to rock my world. I fought to hold off and bring her to another climax, but she was having none of it. She bucked, thrust, clamped, and generally sucked me dry.

I don't think I passed out, but I came aware that I was lying on my side with Cathleen cradled to my shoulder, and looking into Rachel's wide gold-brown eyes. She reached out, grabbed my ears (what's with my ladies and my ears?), pulled me nose-to-nose, and demanded, "What is God's name was that?!

"You owe me Mister - BIG TIME! Maybe I was first, but I tell you now - YOU OWE MEEE!" Then she giggled.


There wasn't enough warm water for a bath, but Rachel brought a basin, washcloth, and towel and began to gently clean us.

When she was done, Rachel stripped, climbed in with us, and cuddled close. Cathleen was again sandwiched. We'd have to see if this became our 'normal' pattern. Shortly, our breathing slowed, and the three of us dozed.

It was far too soon to know if this was love, but the shared affection glowed. Out of tragedy came a miracle.

We started stirring some little time later. The wood in the stove had burned almost out, and the cabin's temperature had fallen again. Biological needs had to be addressed. Plans needed to be made.

I called the cell phones for Sheriff Reynolds and Marshal Pope, but dropped into voice mail for both. I dictated a detailed description of recent events together with the coordinates from my GPS - so they could find the bodies I'd stashed and Jack's that we'd buried.

I hoped Pope and Reynolds were still alive.

Then for Cathleen's benefit, Rachel and I summarized our backgrounds and recent events leading up to Cathleen's rescue.

Rachel was weeping as she described the felon's ambush and her escape to get help. "I loved - still love - Jack, but he's gone. He was my world, my family, my everything. He'll never be back. But now I have you, and I'm so very grateful!"

We looked to Cathleen, and she began. "I was a small town girl who was moved to a larger town just as I entered high school. It had one of the few remaining high schools with a junior ROTC program."

She didn't join, but somehow found her way to the indoor rifle range where she soon became a crack shot. "It was natural that the ROTC cadets made me their mascot. I was cute and spoke their language. One of the guys even got me interested in martial arts.

"I graduated three years ago with a BS in Nursing, passed my boards, and worked as a registered nurse in a small community hospital. I was assigned as a utility RN - which meant I worked in every ward, Emergency to Labor and Delivery. Great experience!

"There was a fly in the ointment, actually two. Doctors Emerson and Philips. They were gropers - just nasty. They were the bane of anyone in skirts - chasing, rubbing, feeling...

"It was bad enough when one jerk was around, but the two of them would work together to corner some unsuspecting girl. They'd sandwich her - trap her - and do every dirty thing they could think of. Complaints were never acted on.

"Last spring, I was working midnights in Emergency, and there were two ambulance runs for car wrecks. Both Docs were called in. I was in an admitting room starting an IV drip when the two bozos came up behind me, rubbed me with their boners, and each grabbed a breast. I managed to finish inserting the IV, stepped back, and smashed their faces together. Blood spurted everywhere.

"I stepped into the hall, grabbed the cop standing there and told him I had been assaulted by the two doctors. I demanded protection and asked him to take the doctors into custody and get them out of my way so I could continue treating my patient. I also asked him to get someone to the hospital security office and secure the videos recording on a continuous loop in all the Emergency treatment rooms.

"The docs were removed to another treatment room, cursing and under restraint. They were forced to work on each other because no one on staff would touch them.

"I finished out my shift, and when HR arrived in the morning, I was waiting. I completed a report, filled out a complaint, took my copies, and demanded that the HR Director view the tape with me. He didn't realize that I recorded it on my cell phone while it was playing."

Cathleen paused, color high - startling on her pale skin. Rachel was livid, her posture clearly showing her wish to kick ass and take names.

"I left the hospital and went straight to an attorney in the city a half hour away. He reviewed my recording and immediately sought court intervention to have the recording seized and protected. The police found the HR Director and Hospital Administrator in the act of erasing recordings, not realizing that the police had removed a copy the previous night.

"I found out later that they had been delayed by a parade of other employees wanting to file complaints.

"When they found that I was suing, I was fired. My attorney says that will increase the damages awarded when my case comes to trial, but the legal system runs slowly. The bozo brothers were back in their practice, and I needed a job."

She walked over to the pitcher of melted snow and poured a drink.

"My Uncle Carl owns a vacation cabin near here and suggested I apply for a local job as a summer camp nurse. He let me use his cabin as a base when I didn't have to be on site. I was on the way there to get the last of my things when those two started stalking me. You pretty well know the rest," she sighed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.