THE Harem Tales 1: The Times They Are A Changing
Chapter 5: First Night's Shelter

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: First Night's Shelter - The Sa'arm have landed on Earth. People and even the Confederacy must change and adapt. This is Michael's story, set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle universe. If you haven't read previous stories, you'll miss some of this story's precepts and some excellent tales. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Town and business names are real, the attributes and people are fiction. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

I turned to Cathleen and asked if she knew who owned the cabin. She replied, "No idea. I had parked by my uncle's cabin on the way to retrieve the last of my stuff, and those two started chasing me. When they caught me, they started dragging me here. I'm not sure where we are."

She was disoriented and needed daylight to know where she was.

I went to the cabin door and found it locked as expected. Cathleen showed her resiliency by lifting several flower pots from the porch rail. She exclaimed happily when she found a key.

We entered a large, one-room cabin. A kitchen area was at one end and a sleeping area at the other. It was furnished with a large kitchen table with chairs, a wood burning stove, a queen bed, a single bed, a sofa, and two rustic easy chairs.

The cabin had clearly been winterized as the power was off and turning the sink faucet yielded no water. That meant the cabin's bathroom would be useless during our visit.

There was wood and kindling by the stove, so I started a fire, then went outside and brought in more wood and used a large pot to gather snow to melt for water. Snow fall was increasing, and we might need to stay a while.

Rachel found blankets and linens and used some to make up the single bed for Cathleen. Rachel got Cathleen's shoes off, had her strip, wrapped her tightly in the blankets, and left her to sleep. Ragged breathing soon turned to soft snores.

Rachel made up the queen bed, then stood by it looking at me. She crooked her finger, and when I went to her she said, "I just lost my husband. I killed his murderers. I'm lonely, scared, hurt, and horny. I'll be damned if I sleep alone tonight."

With that, she started to remove her clothing - all of her clothing! She was magnificent!

I confess that I was feeling at least some of what she was. At least the scared, lonely, and horny parts. I, too, had just bagged my first thug. The man needed killing, but the after action experience was no thrill.

Both naked, we clutched each other, rolled on to the bed, and pulled the covers over us. This was not making love. This was raw sex, and we were both ready. No kissing. No caressing. I plunged into her depths. Rachel was wet and open. She drew me in while biting my shoulder. We rocked fast and hard. Her first climax came quickly while I was barely started. She moaned, cursed, and moaned some more.

It was like riding a bucking horse. She was wild. I heard and felt her next release and rode on.

I didn't count the number of times she hit a peak, but eventually I felt myself getting close. Rachel must have felt me approaching my climax.

She gasped, "Go for it cowboy!" and I headed for the stretch.

As I hit my own release, I looked into Rachel's eyes, and I claimed her. The connection was electric and immediate. Amazingly, she claimed me, too!

As we calmed, I kissed her for the first time, rolled us to the side, and captured her under my arm. Then I heard a whimper from across the room.

I looked a question at Rachel, and she nodded.

I decanted myself from the warm cocoon, and gasped as my bare feet hit the icy floor. I followed low moans through the dark until I bumped the bed where Cathleen lay naked, shivering, and crying into her blankets. Without a thought, I bent and scooped her into my arms, kissed her forehead lightly, and carried her back to the bed where Rachel waited.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.