Carrying the Flag - Cover

Carrying the Flag

Copyright© 2016 by peregrinf

Chapter 12: Judy Flies

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: Judy Flies - Dee Walker has graduated from Central High. The Naked in School Program continues in spite of the immobility of the Federal bureaucracy that set it up and some hard-core community opponents. Judy Liu, Dee's protege diver and a former gymnast, finds herself facing daunting challenges. On the first day of her junior year she comes to the aid of a new student, a Pakistani refugee. Together they battle bigotry and their personal demons along with a new threat to the Program

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   School   Politics  

Devers was as stone-faced as Shakespeare’s bust on the shelf behind her, maybe more. Willie was wearing the clown nose and hat I’d left with her. It kinda gave him a rakish look, and was that a smile on his face? It felt like all that had happened a long, long time ago. Devers looked older, and tired. I heard she’d passed up promotion to principal because she didn’t want to lose contact with us students. I wondered if she was regretting that.

“Suppose you tell me what happened in that bathroom.”

I’d been thinking about it, a lot.

“I think I might’ve started it yesterday,” I admitted.

That brought her out of her funk, and I was the focus of her icy gray eyes. “How?”

“I let my mouth run without having my brain in gear.” I felt sick. Not because I was in trouble, but because Haddy’d paid for it.

“How so?”

I sighed. “Haddy and...”

“Haddy?”

“Hadiya. Sorry. Haddy is my nickname for her, I guess ‘cause it’s easier to say.

“Haddy and me -- we -- uh -- had a sleepover at my house Monday night. She ... wanted to know more about -- uh – sex so I – uh – showed her.”

Devers was no dummy. She knew I was talking about the girl-girl version.

“She was willing, I made sure of that before we did anything, and she learned fast.

“Anyway, yesterday we were both real horny, because of some stuff that went on out front, when we stripped. So first period we both wanted relief.”

“So what happened yesterday that you think set this whole thing off today?”

“The relief at start of first period -- it was real hot. We took turns. I did her and then she did me, and I hadn’t even asked her to. I even told her she didn’t need to, but she did it, and it was real good.”

Just thinking about it gave me a shiver, my pussy clenching.

“We were going to our seats when Schultz made some crack like ‘Gimme a chance, bitch, and I’ll show you what a real man can do.’ He was looking at Haddy when he said it, not me. I guess everyone knows I swing both ways.”

Devers nodded.

“I came back with something like maybe he’d get lucky when pigs like him could fly.”

Devers winced. I sighed again.

“The minute I said it I knew it was a mistake, and had a feeling it would come back to bite me in the butt. I guess it was Haddy’s butt got bit instead. I feel really bad about that.”

“Did Hadiya say anything at the time?”

“Oh. Yeah. She called him an asshole. I guess that’s my fault, too. She didn’t even know that word before she met me. I’ve been a bad influence.”

I caught the flicker of a smile when she gestured for me to go on.

So I told my story straight, how I heard the whistle, took off, went through the door and tackled Craigmyle. I was remembering details, like how hard I’d hit the door, the stink, Haddy’s dragon -- the stump of her arm -- in Schultz’s face, how Lestat took care of Schultz just before the big people got there.

Devers just nodded. “Thanks for coming to Hadiya’s rescue.”

I shrugged thanks. “What did the guys tell you?”

“I can’t tell you that. It’s part of a continuing investigation.”

That let the wind out of me. I tried another tack. “Have you talked with Haddy?”

I knew she must’ve. After all she’d been in the principal’s office with her, Andrews, two cops and...

“Same answer. For now the less said about this whole thing the better.”

“Yes’m.” I fiddled with my fingers. I knew I was pushing it.

“In the future, if you hear a whistle leave answering it to faculty and staff. If they don’t seem to have heard, tell them. You’re already on probation.”

Detention loomed. “But...”

I cut myself off before I dug my grave deeper.

“I know you have cheerleading this afternoon and you did save Hadiya, so I’m going to bend the rules. You have gym next. Tell Waldorf I want you benched.”

Devers had seen me play soccer. This wasn’t punishment. “Dee’s right. You do know everything.”

“I wish,” she snorted. “Or maybe not. Oh, and I meant what I said this morning. You did a good job with them – the CLODs. I know it may not seem like much, but it’s a start.

“While I’ve got you, did you pick up anything more during the cookie exchange?”

I shrugged. “Not a lot. I was walking on eggs. I only know what Matt told me when he first saw ‘em.”

“Matt Kelly? He’s that gymnast that was hoping to go to the Olympics.”

I nodded. “That’s him. He knows ‘em – the CLODs I mean. He said the same bunch or ones like ‘em, got The Program shut down out there in Iowa – the whole state.”

She made a note on the pad in front of her. “I’ll talk to him.”

“Yes’m. I’ll -- uh -- warn him what it’s about, if you want, so you don’t scare him.”

“Me? The Devil, scare him?” She actually smiled at me. “Sure, go ahead.”

Then she turned serious. “I can tell you this. So far it’s just a fight. We’d like to keep it that way. Anything more gets the police involved.”

“Yes’m. I understand.”

She pointed at the door. I went, glancing at the clock as I picked up my hall pass. From hearing Haddy’s whistle to the take down had probably taken less than five minutes. It had all happened that fast. The period wasn’t even over, so I got to the boys’ locker room early.

I paced, marinating in the stink of liniment, sweat, moldy jock straps and socks, waiting for someone to show up, rubbing my shoulder sore from slamming into that boys’ room door.

Swinging through the locker room door Matt gave my naked butt a swat. “Happy Hump day!”

“Is that a request?” I asked sourly.

He leered. “You want a request? I’ll give you a request. Would you like relief?”

“No thanks.”

He opened his locker. “You’re kinda grumpy!”

“It’s been a bad afternoon.” I tried not to take it out on him. He’s kinda dense about reading moods. “Have you seen Haddy since lunch?”

“No. Was I s’posed to? I thought she was fine, didn’t need an escort.”

“You didn’t hear her whistle?”

“What whistle?”

“Hadiya’s whistle! Beginning of last period! Her Program Whistle!”

“Hadiya whistled last period? Shit! Why? What happened?”

At least that explained why he hadn’t ridden to Haddy’s rescue with Lestat and me.

“Right at the start of the period. Three guys attacked her in the boys’ bathroom. That’s what happened!”

Okay, I minced words. Fat lot of good it’d do. The rumor was probably already flying anyway.

“What? Attacked her? Which boys’ bathroom?”

“The one near the library.”

“Crap. That’s about as far as you can get from Industrial Arts. Some bozo was beating sheet metal into the shape of a breadbox. At least that’s what he says it’ll be. No wonder I didn’t hear it. Oh man, is she okay?”

“Yeah, no thanks to you.”

“I said I was sorry!”

“I know. It’s not your fault. I’m just in a mood.” I looked around. The locker room was getting crowded by then. I was huddled up with him by his locker, me not having anything to change out of or into. “Anyway, it was just a fight. No one’s using the ‘R’ word.”

“‘R’ word? Oh, you mean r...”

I did the only thing I could think of, I cut him off with a kiss, complete with tongue. Hey, anything worth doing is worth doing well!

He grinned and blushed when I let him up for air. “What was that for?”

“To shut you up. Mrs. Devers is gonna want to talk with you later.”

“Am I in trouble? About not hearing the whistle?”

“No. I told her you’d know more about the CLODs than I do.”

“Whew! How’d they come up?”

“That was more about this morning. You ‘bout ready?”

During all this Matt had been changing for gym. Even after the kiss he’d tucked his package into his jock strap with no trouble at all. I guess the honeymoon was over. Just goes to show, over-exposure doesn’t pay.

At least I gave some of the other guys changing a hard-on.

We headed for the door, trailing everyone else.

“But Haddy’s okay.”

“She was holding ‘em off when we got there.”

“Who’s we?”

“Me and Lestat. We got there before Devers, Andrews and our rent-a-cop showed up. The nurse, too.”

“So where is she now?”

“She’s with Andrews, I think. Lestat and I spent most of the last period in the school office, waiting to tell Devers our side of the story. Haddy was with Andrews, in and out. The perps told theirs, too, of course.”

“So she caught the guys?”

“Who?”

“Devers!”

“Not really. We did, Lestat and me and Haddy. By the time Devers got there I was sitting on Chuck Craigmyle and Lestat was about to take Schooner Schultz’s arm off at the shoulder. The first blast from Haddy’s whistle took down Tim Johnson.”

“It’s that loud?”

I waved my whistle at him. “You see me reach for this, cover your ears.”

“That bad, huh? Shit. Three sophs. It figures. Man they’re in deep shit! Attempted rape? They could go to jail.”

I looked around. Fortunately the class had pretty much spread out. Waldorf was trying to gather us together. “Don’t use that word! Sure as hell the guys who did it won’t. It was just a fight. C’mon, we’re late.”

I was hoping Haddy was already outside.

“So, was Dolph involved?”

“Nah. I haven’t seen him or Ashley all day.”

“Maybe they’ll be in math class.”

I hoped not. That relationship was so toxic it hurt to be in the same room with ‘em.

Out on the same field as yesterday we did soccer again. This time there were spectators, but no Haddy. Damn! Where was she? The spectators left. Without her the scrimmage wasn’t much fun.

Afterwards some of the guys politely asked me if they could help me shower and what could I say? It was a reasonable request, after all, and Matt didn’t disagree.

Of course it turned into a merry-go-round of cocks for me to play with. Our timing was pretty good. I got them squirting all over me at the same time I was coming from Matt’s fondling. Then of course they all had to use their hands to make sure that the shower washed the goo off me.

That left me feeling all loosey-goosey. A few good orgasms can cure all sorts of things.

Matt and I were on the way to math class and still no sign of Haddy, but Lestat showed up, which was a relief.

No, not THAT kind of relief!

He hadn’t seen her, but was told Ms. Andrews had taken her off somewhere for some “therapy.” That was all he knew and he wasn’t very happy. I told him not to worry, that Ms. Andrews had her own creative ways of dealing with PTSD and anger management.

Dolph and Ashley weren’t at math. Maybe their cheating had been caught.

Damn! I had a note in my pocket I wanted to slip to her, too. Maybe I could call her later.

One good thing I did learn, aside from some math itself, was that I’d done okay on the quiz, so I could stay in the class if I wanted. If I wanted? I’d been bored stiff in my other math class. This one was a challenge. Plus Matt and Hadiya being in it made it close to paradise, ‘specially if we could study together.

To help me get caught up, of course, if Lestat didn’t mind us taking up some of Haddy’s time. Or maybe we could even invite him, too. I bet he’s good at math. He’s more than just a wrestler!

Oooo! Maybe the four of us could have coed tag team study sessions. That sounded interesting.

Matt and me headed for cheerleading practice. Flying!

“So, how’s your ankle?”

“It’s fine.”

I didn’t see any reason to mention it still gave me twinges. I’d ice it tonight and it’d be fine.

“Ready to fly?” Matt asked.

“Oh yeah!”

In bed last night I’d used the same trick I’d used when I was learning gymnastics and diving. The coaches call it visualization, but it goes way beyond the visual. I imagine it, all of it. I feel it, sense it. I lie there in bed, my eyes closed, and sink into what I’d learned and feel with my whole body.

Since I didn’t know what I’d be doing I imagined some of my diving and gymnastics moves, thinking maybe that would help. “You think this thing with Haddy’s okay?”

“Tiger said she was with Andrews,” Matt reminded me. “You’re the one said that was good.”

“Well yeah, but ... Not what I meant. What went on in the office. I wish Lestat was here. I’d like to talk with him about it. When he came out of Devers’s office he gave me that zipped lip thing, like he wasn’t s’posed to say anything.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.