Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 12

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

After the resounding success of the first test, it was time to move onto the next. Frank put Elisabeth in her altered state and took her to one of the sleaziest bars he knew of. She normally would never have allowed him to take her to such a disgusting place. He had her wear a tight, slim dress that showed off all of her curves. Her long, thick, wavy brown hair was hanging loose down her back. Frank had to admit, standing there in the sexy dress and high heels, she looked sexy as hell.

Frank had told Elisabeth to go in the bar and flirt until a man wanted to take her outside for a blowjob or to fuck her. She then was to go outside with him and perform oral sex for him or fuck him, witch ever one he wanted, as long as they did not leave the parking lot. He told Elisabeth if the man wanted to fuck her, she would willingly fuck him, but he had to wear a condom to be safe.

They would not know anything about the man, and she would be picking him up in a sleazy bar with not the most upstanding citizens. Frank gave his wife a condom to use if the guy did not have one. With no place to carry the condom, Elisabeth took off one of her high heels and put the little packet in the bottom and then put her high heel back on.

Elisabeth had only been in the bar about twenty minutes when she came outside with a man that had his arm around her neck. Frank could see the man had his hand down the inside of Elisabeth’s dress, no doubt playing with her nude breast and nipple. They stopped every few feet and kissed. Then the man put his arm around Elisabeth’s waist as they walked through the parking lot toward his car.

However, they never made it to his car. While walking between two of the parked cars they stopped and kissed. The man leaned Elisabeth up against one of the cars and fondled her breasts. Frank then saw his wife slide down the car to her knees, right there in the parking lot. The man took out his hard cock and shoved it into the attractive brunette’s hot mouth. Elisabeth wrapped her lips around the man’s cock and commenced to perform oral sex on him. Frank rolled down his window and listened.

“That’s it! Suck my cock! A little deeper! Damn, I am cumming too quickly. Oh yes, that’s it, swallow my cum,” Frank heard the man say, as he was enjoying Elisabeth’s hot mouth.

In a few minutes, Frank saw the man walk away while zipping up his fly. He had gotten what he wanted from the beautiful brunette and was now through with her. The man left Elisabeth there in the parking lot and went back into the bar. Elisabeth got up off her knees and went over to where Frank was parked.

“That man wanted a blowjob,” Elisabeth told Frank nonchalantly.

“Did you swallow all of his cum?” Frank asked.

“Yes, I did, just like you told me to,” she replied.

“Very well then, go back in the bar and only come out with a man if he wants to fuck you. It cannot be the same man you gave a blowjob,” Frank told Elisabeth.

“I will do whatever you say,” Elisabeth said, unconcerned that she was committing adultery at her husband’s instructions. She then went back in the bar and in less than fifteen minutes she came out with another man draped all over her. He was fondling Elisabeth’s breasts as they walked through the parking lot to his car. When they reached it, the attractive brunette got in the backseat and the man got in behind her. They kissed for a while, and then Elisabeth reached over and unzipped the man’s pants. She reached in his undershorts and pulled out his erection.

Elisabeth had lied to the man and told him he would have to wear a condom because she was not on birth control and could get pregnant. The man reached into his pocket and pulled out a packet containing a condom. He tore open the packet and rolled the condom on his erection as Elisabeth laid down on her back.

She wiggled until she could bunch her tight slim dress up to her waist. Elisabeth then worked her panties off her ass and let the man slide them down her legs and off completely. She then spread her legs, putting one leg on the top of the back seat and the other on the top of the front seat.

Frank saw the man disappear, and then in a few seconds, he saw the car start to rock. All he could see, looking in the backseat, was Elisabeth’s legs up in the air as the car continued to rock back and forth. He rolled down the window again and listened. He could hear Elisabeth loudly moaning and the man grunting through the open backdoor window. Then the car stopped rocking and the man sat up.

Frank could see the man drop what looked like a used condom out the window and then he appeared to be adjusting his clothes before he opened the door and got out. Frank could see Elisabeth lying on the backseat through the open door. Her dress had been pushed all the way up around her waist. She slid out of the backseat, not bothering picking up her discarded panties. When she stood, Elisabeth wiggled her ass while pushing her tight dress back down.

They kissed a long hot kiss before the man got in the driver’s seat, cranked the engine, and drove off. Elisabeth walked over to Frank’s car and got in the passenger’s side. He asked his wife if the man gave her a good and hard fucking. She worked her dress back up and leaned, her back against the door, and spread her legs. Frank could see her vagina was still open a little and her pussy lips were puffy and red from just being fucked.

Frank took Elisabeth home. When they got there, Frank used her trigger phrase to return her to her normal state. It was incredible; she had no knowledge of what she had done. The fact that she was dressed like a slut and had just been fucked, along with not wearing any panties, did not seem to bother her in the least. She just told her husband that she felt a little dirty and was going to take a long hot bubble bath.

The next day Tim went over to his brother’s house and asked him how the test went. Frank told him that it had gone perfect; that Elisabeth had performed well above expectations, and they had total control of her in her altered state. Frank told his brother he was going to start Karen on the drugs that week.

“Are we going to evaluate her like we did Elisabeth?” Tim asked his brother.

“If you are asking me if my seventeen-year-old daughter is going to be available for you to fuck, the answer is most definitely a yes,” Frank answered.

“Do you think she is still a virgin?” Tim asked.

“I think so, but she does have a steady boyfriend. I am going to have her mother put her on birth control, so we do not have to worry about knocking her up,” her father said

“That is a very good idea,” Tim replied

“Hey, you mind if I have a little fun with Elisabeth today while Karen is still at school? I sure could use a blowjob,” Tim asked his brother.

“No, I don’t mind. Why don’t you trigger her altered state today and we will see how she responds to you? That will actually be another good test,” Frank said, and then told his brother what Elisabeth’s trigger phrases were, and that she was probably in their bedroom lying on the bed watching soap operas.

Tim saw the bedroom door was open as he walked down the hall. Sure enough, Elisabeth was lying there in jeans and a shirt watching a soap opera. She looked up and saw Tim standing in the doorway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.