Wives and Daughters Swap Club
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Frank, Tim’s brother, after running all his various tests, had first decided to try the drug out on his wife, Elisabeth. She had been a virgin bride and was taught that if a girl enjoyed sex, she was a slut. Her mother had drilled into her ever since she’d had her first period that the only reason to have sex was to have a baby and fulfill her marital obligations, and only after marriage. That only sluts enjoyed sex. Even after seventeen years of marriage, Elisabeth still did not like Frank to see her nude, and she would refuse to have sex with the light on. At thirty-seven, she was still an incredibly beautiful woman.

Elizabeth had long, wavy, dark-brown hair and pretty green eyes to go along with her very shapely body. Her breasts were average sized, with nipples that stayed semi-hard all the time. Something she could not explain. It always embarrassed her when they pushed out against her clothing. They were noticeable even through her bra. To compensate, she sometime wore a pad inside her bra. Elizabeth’s best asset was her well-rounded ass along with her beautiful legs. Frank had always wanted to fuck her in the ass, but she flatly refused; telling him how disgusting that would be and she would never do it.

Most men found Elizabeth incredibly attractive, and she would get very annoyed; because men, some a lot younger than her, were always hitting on her. They would even try to talk her into going out with them. She would tell them she was married, but that did not deter very many of them. Some would tell her that her husband never needed to know, and she needed more than one man to satisfy her hot sexy body. Elisabeth would get angry and tell them to go fuck off.

Tim’s sister-in-law had always made his cock hard, even though his brother said she was not that good in bed. It was not that she did not have a hot pussy. It was just that she viewed having sex as a chore she had to perform because it was her wifely duty. She had even gotten worse after their daughter Karen was born. Frank had thought many times about divorcing the bitch; but he was designing the new hypnotic drug that, once perfected, and if it worked, he planned to use it on her. If it worked as expected, she would make up for all the mediocre sex after she was turned into a willing slut.

Frank was extremely excited when he had started his wife on the first drug, without her knowledge, and then five days later he slipped her the main and final dose. When she fell into a deep hypnotic trance, he gave Elizabeth 3 trigger phrases, “Frank’s whore now” to put her in her altered state, “Frank’s whore no more” to bring her back to normal, and “Frank’s whore reprogramming,” to put her back in the deep hypnotic trance. He instructed her to retain her normal personality, except she would obey any command or suggestion that the person that triggered her alternant state gave her.

Elizabeth came out of the trance right on time; she had been in the hypnotic trance for one hour. Everything seemed like it worked, she had no knowledge of lost time or being in the trance. Frank, however, would not know for sure until he evaluated her performance. He decided the first test was to see if she would give him a blowjob and swallow his cum this time. This was something she had always refused to do, saying it was disgusting and she was not a slut. On rare occasions, Elizabeth would suck his cock, but never swallowed his cum.

Waiting awhile to make sure Elizabeth was acting completely normal before he used her trigger phrase on her, Frank asked his wife what she was planning for their daughter Karen’s seventeenth birthday the next week. She told him she was taking Karen shopping for some new clothes and then her boyfriend was going to keep her away while she set up her surprise party. Frank was satisfied she was her normal self, and it was time to evaluate her.

“Frank’s whore now,” he said as he walked up to his wife.

Elizabeth did not react to her husband’s comment; it was as if she did not hear him.

“Get on your knees and give me a blowjob, I am going to cum in your mouth, and I want you to swallow it when I ejaculate,” Frank said.

Frank held his breath, wondering if his wife was going to slap the hell out of him or obey his command. To his great relief, Elizabeth dropped to her knees. He quickly unzipped his pants, reached in his undershorts, pulled out his cock, and started stroking it a couple of strokes before removing his hand to allow his wife access. Frank had gotten hard immediately from the thought of his beautiful wife sucking him off. He watched her as she slid her hot sexy lips around the head of his cock and started sliding them down the length of his erection, taking it deep into her mouth. Frank was so excited he did not last long before ejaculation occurred, and he erupted in Elizabeth’s hot mouth.

She did not attempt to take her mouth off her husband’s spurting cock as she swallowed his cum as fast as she could. Elizabeth worked her hot mouth on Frank’s cock, sucking every drop of cum she could from him. When she had swallowed all his cum, she let his softening cock slip from her lips and then got up off her knees. Elizabeth went back to doing what she was doing before Frank interrupted her.

“From now own, you will suck my cock anytime I want you to,” Frank told his wife.

“You know it was my first-time swallowing. Did I do well?” Elizabeth asked.

“You were absolutely fantastic,” Frank answered

“I will suck you again if you like,” Elizabeth said, without any sign of remorse or hesitation.

The drugs worked far better than he ever imagined. Frank had expected Elizabeth to function as if she was in somewhat of a hypnotic trance, but she was completely herself; except that the commands he gave her in her initial altered state were part of her normal being now. She could now be switched back and forth between her normal and altered states. Frank decided to see how Elizabeth would respond to some questions.

“Did you like sucking my cock?” Frank asked.

“No,” was her reply.

“Why did you do it then?” Frank asked.

“Because you told me to,” Elizabeth answered

“Will you do anything I tell you to do?” Frank asked.

“Yes,” Elizabeth said without hesitation.

“Have you ever thought about having sex with my brother,” Frank asked.

“No,” Elizabeth answered.

Then Frank said, “Frank’s whore no more.”

It was amazing, she had no knowledge of what she had just done or any of the questions he had asked her. Elizabeth had switched back to her normal self. And, other than a perplexed look on her face as she appeared to swallow, he observed she had no adverse reactions. The next test would be to see how she reacted to being told to fuck someone else. Frank had talked it over with his brother, and Tim had readily agreed. He had wanted to fuck the hot, sexy brunette for years. It was a fantasy of his to run his fingers in her beautiful, long, mane of wavy dark-brown hair, pulling the bitch’s head back as he rode her doggy-style.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.