Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

After the summer break, Lisa did not return to school for the next semester. Tim and Mark missed the 5’4” young beauty’s hot pussy and sexy mouth. Mark had immensely enjoyed shoving his hard cock into Lisa’s tight young ass, even though she hated him taking her that way. After raping and blackmailing the young coed, they were not overly surprised that Lisa Mathers did not return to college. A few days later, Tim ran into Lisa’s old roommate and asked, “What happened to Lisa? I haven’t seen her this semester.”

“I thought you knew. Lisa dropped out of school. She was pregnant when she returned to get her things after the summer break. You know how petite Lisa was. Her previously flat belly already had a small baby bump from the baby she was carrying,” Lisa’s now ex-roommate said.

“Did she say who the baby’s father was?” Tim asked.

“No. I know you and Lisa were dating. She never said anything about yours and her sex life. Hell, I don’t even know if you two were having sex. I know she had a high school boyfriend back home. Lisa was very secretive about her sex life,” Lisa’s ex-roommate said.

Tim was pretty damn sure that if the sexy young blonde had gotten pregnant, it was he or Mark who had knocked her up. Once they had started fucking her, she did not date anyone else. Tim and Mark blackmailing her, dominated Lisa’s college spare time.

Now dropped out of college and back home pregnant, Lisa Mathers married her old high school boyfriend. She went on to give birth to a baby girl she named Lesley Jones, with her husband’s last name. Knowing his wife had become pregnant at college, Melvin Jones allowed Lisa to give the child his last name. However, Lisa only admitted to having sex; she never told him about the rapes, blackmail, and all the disgusting, immoral sexual acts she was forced to engage in at the hands of Tim and Mark. Lisa did not know which one had impregnated her.

There were several girls they had taken advantage of. They even had sex with the mother of one of the guys in their dorm. She was only thirty-six and extremely pretty and sexy. The woman had long blonde hair that reached the middle of her back. Her breasts were quite large, and she had a well-formed nice ass. As luck would have it, she showed up at the college looking for her son. Catherine Barton just happened to run into Tim and Mark coming out of a class and asked, “Could you tell me the directions to the Registrar’s Office,” in a soft, polite voice.

Then, before the two boys could respond, she asked, “Do you know my son? His name is Lenny Barton,” Catherine asked in a soft, pleasing voice.

Mark and Tim tried not to be too conspicuous while looking over the guy’s extremely attractive and sexy mother. Catherine Barton was thirty-six, the mother of a nineteen-year-old boy in college, and a daughter who was seventeen and still in high school. Catherine had married young and had her first child at seventeen. She fell madly in love with her high school boyfriend, Berry Barton. At sixteen, young Catherine let him have sex with her.

“Please be gentle with me; I’ve never done this,” Catherine softly pleaded while lying nude, watching Berry roll a condom onto his erection. The beautiful blonde spread her smooth, sexy legs and let her boyfriend between them. Lining up the head of his hard cock, Berry gently shoved into young Catherine’s pussy. He had felt a brief resistance, and then with his girlfriend letting out a loud moan, his hard cock slid deep into her pussy. He felt her legs jerk and heard Catherine say, “Please go easy.”

Berry Barton fucked his girlfriend as gently as he could. It was the first time for both of them. He would remain that way throughout their marriage and never knew how Catherine needed to be fucked. She would only discover that years later after being drugged and raped by two teenage boys. The young couple kept their active sex life a secret until Catherine became pregnant. Berry had been using cheap condoms, and unfortunately, they did not afford as much protection as the couple thought.

After Catherine became pregnant and had not even finished high school, her parents wanted her to have an abortion, but she refused, saying she wanted to get married and have the baby. Reluctantly, the teens’ parents let the young couple get married. Catherine spent most of her senior year pregnant and gave birth to her first while she was still in high school.

Catherine was an excellent student who got well above average grades. Even with being pregnant, she kept her GPA up to college-level standards. Catherine graduated with honors and walked up to get her diploma, holding her young toddler’s hand. Two years later, while in college, Catherine gave birth to her daughter. Now thirty-six, the 132-pound beauty was an extremely attractive woman with an incredibly sexy 38-24-35 body with firm D-cup breasts. Catherine was happily married and faithful to her husband, the only person she had ever had sex with.

Tim looked at Mark while his friend gave a slight nod. Tim then looked back at the incredibly attractive mother and said, “He is in class now and won’t be out for a couple of hours.”

“Well, I have a couple of hours to kill then,” the guy’s mother said with a slight sigh, then asked, “Is there someplace I could have a soft drink and wait?”

“There is this little bar and grill where everyone gathers after classes. I’m sure your son will be there. That was where we were going, and we’d be glad to show you the way,” Tim said.

“Thank you, that would be nice. I assume you have names?” Catherine said in a sweet, soft voice jokingly.

“I am Tim, and my roommate is Mark,” Tim replied.

“My name is Catherine,” the attractive mother softly said. She walked with the two teenage boys to the bar and grill a couple blocks away, leaving her car in the parking lot. On the way there, the guy’s mother told them, “I had three days off work, so I decided to surprise my son and visit him at college. I didn’t phone or text to let him know I was coming to visit. He doesn’t even know I’m here. I wanted it to be a surprise.”

Tim thought, ‘Your son is not the one that’s in for a surprise if things go the way I hope.’

When they arrived, Tim told the attractive woman, “If you don’t mind, we could keep you company until your son shows up.”

Catherine gave the two boys a pleasant smile and said, “I would be delighted to have the company.” They took a table by the side door. Catherine sat on one side of the booth, and Tim and Mark sat across from her. When the waiter came over and asked if they were ready to order, they each ordered a soft drink.

Then, while waiting, Catherine asked Tim and Mark about college and what they planned to do after graduation. They made small talk for several minutes, and the attractive woman told the two teenage boys about her job and that she also had a sixteen-year-old daughter. Catherine had only drunk half of her soft drink when she excused herself and went to the lady’s room.

“Are we going to bang the hell out of the guy’s sexy mother?” Mark asked.

“Hell yeah. Telling us no one will be looking for her for three days, she’s practically begging for it,” Tim replied, looking around to see if anyone was looking. No one was. He took a little packet out of his pocket and dumped the contents in Catherine’s soft drink, stirring it with her straw. The methamphetamine dissolved quickly without a trace.

When Catherine returned, she continued drinking the rest of her soft drink and told Tim and Mark that she worked as an office manager in a large company. They continued talking for a while when Catherine said, “I’m feeling dizzy.” Tim and Mark could tell her eyes were a little glossy, and her pupils were beginning to dilate. She was starting to feel the effects of the meth that Tim had slipped into her drink.

“You just need some fresh air,” Tim told Catherine.

Mark paid for their drinks while Tim helped Catherine up and out the side door.

Mark followed them into the parking lot; by then, Catherine was very wobbly as the two boys had to steady her as they walked the two blocks to her car. By the time they got to her car, Catherine was experiencing a meth high for the first time. Tim and Mark helped her get in her car’s passenger seat as the guy’s mother slurred, “I don’t know what’s happening to me.”

“You will be fine,” Mark said while closing the car door. Tim went around to the driver’s side and got in. Mark climbed in the back seat. Tim looked in Catherine’s purse and got the car keys. While looking for the car keys, he found an electronic keycard to a local hotel and noticed a credit card receipt where the guy’s mother had prepaid for three days, so Tim drove to the hotel. By then, the methamphetamine Tim gave her was having a tremendous effect on the guy’s mother. She was experiencing a euphoric rush, and for some unknown reason, she felt a pleasurable sense of well-being with the two teenage boys.

Catherine did not object when Tim drove her car to the hotel. He and Mark had to help her out of the car. The guy’s mother was extremely high. Catherine could hardly walk and stumbled, causing Tim and Mark to have to catch her.

“I don’t know what is happening to me,” Catherine managed to slur but was unable to resist in her drugged state as the two teenage boys half-carried the sexy blonde mother into the hotel.

“We better get her to her room before someone sees us,” Tim said as he gave Mark an anxious look.

Tim had parked Catherine’s car in a location that allowed them to enter the hotel by the side entrance. Luckily, there was no one in that part of the lobby. Catherine stumbled, getting into the elevator. Mark and Tim had to catch her to keep her from falling. That gave them both an opportune time to feel her firm breasts. The attractive woman tried vainly to shove their hands away, mumbling about how they should not be touching her there.

Their luck was holding; nobody was in the elevator or the hallway when they got off. Catherine was wobbly as they guided her down the corridor to her room. Tim pulled the electronic key card out and unlocked the door. They helped the extremely attractive blonde wife into her room. It was evident she had been to the room earlier when she checked in because her luggage was lying open on one of the queen-size beds. She had booked a room with two beds in case her son wanted to stay over one night. However, it would not be her son staying the night.

Mark put the do-not-disturb sign on the door and locked it. The minute Catherine was through the door, Tim started unbuttoning her blouse. She wore a white blouse and a slim black skirt with little slits on the sides. It reached about halfway down her calves. She was dressed to give a good impression after leaving directly from work. The whole time Tim was unbuttoning her blouse, she kept mumbling, “You should not be doing that,” but for some unknown reason, she did not resist and was extremely sexually aroused.

When Tim got her blouse unbuttoned, he slipped it off her shoulders. Catherine’s arms just hung at her sides. Tim slid the blouse off her arms and laid it on the chair. He was standing in front of Catherine while Mark was standing behind her. When Tim removed her blouse, Mark reached up and unhooked her conservative, plain white bra, easing the straps off her shoulders. Tim took her bra and put it on the chair with her blouse.

“You should not do that; my husband wouldn’t like it,” Catherine, now topless in front of two teenage boys, slurred as Tim groped her incredible nude breasts. They were larger than he had initially thought and were naturally firm and stood out nicely on her chest. He thought, “The sexy bitch must have taken care of herself and worked to keep her sexy body.’ Catherine had large nipples, ringed by larger and deeper colored areolas.

“What your husband doesn’t know won’t affect him,” Tim said and pulled the attractive blonde woman’s body against him and kissed her full on her sexy lips. Usually, the wife and mother of two teenagers would have slapped the hell out of a boy taking such liberties with her. However, high on methamphetamine, she passionately returned his kiss. At that point, the drugged wife did not realize or even care whom she was kissing.

When Tim pulled back from kissing Catherine, Mark unfastened her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. He then reached for the waistband of her panties and pantyhose, quickly sliding them down her smooth, sexy legs. When they were around her ankles, he and Tim helped her step out of them and her high heels. Mark picked up her skirt and laid it on the chair with her bra and blouse. For an older woman, to them anyway, at thirty-six, she was beautiful, with a nice firm ass to go with her large breasts and a small waist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.