Not Your Average Joe - Cover

Not Your Average Joe

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Chapter 30

Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

One would think it easy for someone with my intelligence to solve any crisis that came along, but what does one do with over a thousand bored and sexually frustrated women?

A partial answer to that question came to me while I was trying to resolve another of my domestic headaches. My kids were growing up fast and needed a proper education. I proposed sending them away to school but received significant negative feedback from my women, who didn’t want to be separated from their children. I considered calling in tutors. However, between the number of children I had, the diversity of their ages, their different levels of intellect and their unique ethnic backgrounds, I would likely need an entire fleet of tutors. That was simply too great a favor to request from the Consensus, even if it was for me.

After pondering this dilemma for many weeks, the answer finally came to me. Why don’t I start my own school right here? I was certain that, given the proper training, some of my more intelligent companions would make excellent instructors. This would not only solve the problem for my kids, but we could consider taking in students from neighboring worlds. I’m certain, with all the diversity in my household; I could likely find jobs for many of my companions. I hoped to get their minds on something besides sex and having more babies.

That’s when another brainstorm hit me. If I did start a school, we would eventually need a sex education class. Now that we were living in a merged world, students would need to learn the reasons why some species were genetically compatible to each other, while others were not. Who better to provide such intimate and detailed information than our group? It seemed like the perfect solution.

For children under fourteen years of age, there would only be general biology instructions and basic information. For the students fourteen years and older, we could provide hands -on lessons that included all forms of sex with multiple species. This would help bring people and cultures together, while also providing a much- needed form of sexual release for my companions. Having acquired so many, I was finding it impossible to keep them all satisfied.

I was surprised at how quickly my idea took off. The Consensus had been facing this same problem for quite some time without a feasible solution. Their computer systems were top notch, and they could do virtual classrooms, but nothing compares to live instructors.

I had the land, resources and “woman-power” to make it happen. Our only serious issue was that we would have to ship in male counterparts so we could offer the same level of instruction to our female students. This proved to be more difficult since no one person had anywhere near the amount of diverse male companions as I had female ones. The Consensus had to scour various worlds to find male volunteers willing to join our school.

Eventually, it all started coming together. Dorm rooms were erected, school houses were built, and the demand on me for physical intimacy decreased to practically a comfortable level.

That was when my companions informed me “what was good for the goose is good for the gander,” or at least that is the closest translation I could formulate. The Consensus “conveniently” forgot to arrange for someone to teach the human male portion of the course and, since my father was too old, the duty somehow fell upon my shoulders – or, more precisely, other parts of my anatomy. Oh well!, I guess everybody should contribute to further education.

The end:

Edited and Proofreading by WildBSinTX

Authors notes:

I want to personally thank Thinking Horndog for allowing me to use certain aspects of his work, when it was determined that my story just didn’t fit into the realm of his Swarm Cycle Universe. I’d also like to extend my gratitude to my two editors Tomken, who due to a personal tragedy, sadly had to withdraw from this project before it reached completion, and WildBSinTX, who’s stayed with me through the end. Thank you, gentlemen for your hard work and dedication. It is because of you that this story was made possible. I’d also like to thank you readers, especially the ones who’s read this story to its entirety. I can estimate approximately how many there are of you by the sheer number of downloads this story has received. I am humbled that so many people find my work worthy of reading. A lot of time, effort and even a bit of frustration has gone into producing this tail, which I hope you’ve all enjoyed. Please vote favorably.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.