Not Your Average Joe - Cover

Not Your Average Joe

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Chapter 27: A Breakthrough of Sorts

Sex Story: Chapter 27: A Breakthrough of Sorts - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

I progressed enough to reproduce a quantity of water well beyond my sample size, but maintaining its original mineral content still alluded me. I also wasn’t able to replicate anywhere near the amount required to fill a small pond, let alone a big lake or river.

After countless hours of frustration, I finally had the breakthrough I was seeking! I developed a power storage containment battery that could recharge itself as it ran. It was similar to a cars alternator, but instead of requiring gasoline, I used electromagnets to bump up the amperage, allowing it to run solely by the electrical energy it generated, while at the same time recharging a series of very powerful batteries. After tweaking several settings, I was able to fill a massive, hundred-gallon fish tank from a single glass of water.

This was the first real success I’d encountered since beginning the project, but there were still massive problems that needed to be solved. The most noticeable was quality control. The water being reproduced didn’t sustain the minerals content of my original supply. Furthermore, the use of my machine degraded the mineral content from my original sample as well.

Frustrated with myself for not being able to solve the issue, I decided to go home and take my aggression out on my companions in the bedroom. I figured at least I could make somebody happy, right? I ended up having a massive orgy that evening.

I knew the secretions from Sionna’s pussy kept me going long after I should have been sated, and it took a while after intercourse for the effects to wear off. Being aware of this, I kept rotating my partners and, every time my little soldier started to go down, I would fuck Sionna again to recharge my batteries.

After the majority of my crew was properly tended to, I laid there waiting for my body to calm down from its ordeal. I was replaying some of the scenes from earlier within my head and found it amusing how much it reminded me of the old western shows I used to watch as a child. My mind has always worked differently than other people’s, so I don’t imagine anyone else would associate the rotation we were using to keep me charged up with the cycling of chambers in an old time pistol, but that just showed how quirky my sense of humor was at times.

I fell asleep with this in mind, and it wasn’t until the next morning that a possible solution to my problem hit me like a freight train. Why was I trying to recreate such a massive amount of water from a single source? The answer seemed so obvious that I felt utterly stupid for not thinking of it before. Why not develop a way of “reloading” my sample? It was brilliant. All I had to do was hook five- gallon buckets of water to a chamber system and then make sure they were emptied and refilled from my new sample before I started to lose mineral consistency. This way I could always have a fresh supply of high mineral water to draw from.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.